Married with Children RP

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Simon Williams

This is the official wedding RP of Kimiko Cronos and Simon Williams any and every one is welcomed to post.

Time: 4:30 PM
Weather: Sunny skies with clouds
Temperature: 87 degrees

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Andferne

The Ice Mansion was bustling with activity. It was not often that one of their members was to be wed and Andy wanted to make sure that he arrived early to handle any circumstances that might arrive. Gathering up his last few items Andy clicked on his com link and began to talk with Simon. Though he might be physically impervious Andy knew that the Golden Guardian was near trembling inside. Nerves shot and worry on what ifs that might go wrong at the wedding. Andy knew those feelings all too well himself. Even if his own wedding those years ago had been a fraud. "Just make sure to grab your Tux Simon. Yes I have the ring, it's safely in my pocket. Now come on let's get going. I'll meet you at the front door".

In a matter of minutes the duo met at the front gates of the Ice Mansion. A soft blue light flowed over Andy's body and he nodded towards Centurion of Ice. "Race you" A smirk on his fast Andy blasted off into the sky, a blue streak trailing behind him as he weaved through the white marsh mellowed clouds. The two were swooping about in frantic patterns all while trying to distract the other and make them lose velocity. But the race soon came to a halting stop as Andy saw Simon's eyes widen and asked, "What is it?". "Sirens, Alarms" proclaimed the Golden Guardian as he blasted off in that direction. Quickly in pursuit Andy followed and they soon came upon a Inferno of a sight. Several buildings was crawling with ravaging fires as a mad man raged on. It was Pyro, a known mutant of the Brotherhood who could control the flames with just a thought. Screams filled the air as people trembled in horror. Some of the ones below crying for their loved ones still trapped in the buildings.

"Simon! deal with Pyro. I'll start creating a barrier and searching the buildings" Flying through one of the opened windows Andy did not even look over his shoulder. He held great confidence in his friend and knew that Pyro would be of little effort against him. He had a job to do and needed to concentrate on finding these people. Andy opened himself to his senses as he went from room to room. Luckily for him his ring allowed him to breath differently, even in a place like this, or even worse like the vacuum of space. So the smoke clad air was of no worry to him as he kicked down door after door. As the time passed Andy has already rescued five individuals, but there was one small child still crying for her cat. His heart reaching out to her he had to go back in once more and find the poor little girls feline friend. He had to show that little girl there was HOPE still. Flying back into the burning building he searched as time pressed. Portions of the ceiling caved in and the walls burned hotter and hotter. the pain boiling and popping as he heard the crackling of the flames. Finally he heard the soft meow of the kitten and scurried over to its place. Grasping it up in his arms Andy charged his optic blasts and fired off a well places shot, blasting a hole into the side of the wall and clearing him a spot to escape as the room collapsed.

Fireman now arriving on the scene along with Police officers Andy looked at his golden clad friend. "I think we have a wedding to get to my friend". Looking down at his watch Andy glanced back towards Simon. "How about that race?" Then in a blue blur he was off once again.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Simon Williams

Wonder Man stormed back and forth through out the Ice Mansion, getting everyone together, making sure everything is perfect from the food, to the caterers, etc. But also had a hard time putting on his Tuxedo, He has never wore one of these. Anxiety flown through out his Anatomy. His palms sweated as if he laid in the heart of Sun. Williams began a conversation with Andy, via com link. Andy, never in my life have I felt so nervous and scared, and I'm an Actor. Do You have the ring?! The Legendary hero responded, Just make sure to grab your Tux Simon. Yes I have the ring, it's safely in my pocket. Now come on let's get going. I'll meet you at the front door". Alright, Andy. Thanks a lot man. The Golden Man took his Tuxedo from out his closet, and went out to the front gate, but skimming through the room to make sure He was not forgetting anything. Wonder Man walked slowly to the front gate, trying to build confidence. Soon SW met up with Andferne, the ICE Caesar's body emitted a royal blue light, probably from his lantern ring. He nodded at the Golden Guardian of Good, saying, Race You.  With smirk on his face, Andy bolted up into the skies with a blue spectrum following behind him as He showed off in the fluffy white clouds, Simon still in front the gate, said, Ah, well let's have some fun before the big event. The Golden Wonder took off like a spaceship, and a trail of rock behind him. His golden aura lightened up the clouds, soon Simon was right next to his Leader, the two creating a light show, trying to distract each other to gain the advantage and win the race.

The race soon came to a temporarily end as Andy saw Simon's eyes enlarged, and asked, What is it?Sirens, alarms, and screams, responded as He shot off to the location where the sounds came from. Behind Andy cames, rushing to his ad, soon they caught the sight of Hell. Buildings set ablaze by a pyromanic. A man known as Pyro, a member of the Brotherhood who maipulates the properties of Fire, and uses this as a way to spread terror and pain amongst anyone who stands in his way or the way of the Brotherhood. Panic and smoke filled the air, as a crowd watched in the street as the horror went out. Simon! deal with Pyro. I'll start creating a barrier and searching the buildings, Andy flew into the smoking building and the blue spectrum faded in the smoke. Wonder Man approached pyro, saying, Look man, I have a wedding I must attain shortly please just come easy in the hands of authorities. Pyro took an instant disliking to the Hollywood Icon's words, and project an intense fire blast at him. Wonder Man sighed and just let the fire hit him, it was like heavy winds blowing on his skin. Ah, why don't you guy ever listen, always trying to show how superior and powerful you are to others. Why don't use that power in a good way and avoid failing every attempt you take. Using his superhuman speed, Simon created a vortex around him, Pyro blasted and blasted but missed every shot. Soon his fire has no oxygen thus unable to project or even engite, finally He began to lose oxgyen. Within seconds him fell unconscious, and Wonder Man stopped. He looked towards the building and a ruby optic beam came through the wall creating a to escape. Firetrucks and police officers came to the scene, Andy came out of the hole with all the people, everyone was alright with minor damage. The Blue lantern looked at the Golden Wonder, and said,I think we have a wedding to get to my friend. Williams smiled, handing an unconscious pyro to the authorities, and said, Yes indeed, Andy, Yes indeed.

Before leaving Wonder Man drew in a breathe of air, and using his enhanced lung power, blow out the fire, without the building collapsing. Giving the firemen less stressed. Simon hovered above the ground and looked at Andy, who took a glimpse of his clock. How's about that race? Williams smiled and said, Alri--- In a blue blur, Andy took off again, Wonder Man smiled picking up his covered Tuxedo and took off after him. Within seconds, WM caught up to Big Blue. Boss man, We have about 10 minutes, left and the location is Sheep Meadow, Central Park. Everyone from Heroes, Villains, Celebrities, and more will be there. I hope it works out for the best. By the way, Will you be joining Kimiko and I on the limo ride to the wedding reciption?

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By talon_x23

Talon sat in her usually spot in the forest behind the institute. Her mind was on  single thought and she had no idea what to do with it. She had been constantly thinking about it the moment she heard it. Once she did she was so shocked she persecuted herself to seclusion out her in the wilderness. Her wild eyes drifted from the ground to her more dense forest before her. A cold wind blew past her making he shiver all over. Talon was not good with change she was not good with any customs or anything. “How could he….I mean him…I never though that…..aw well” she shrugged off the emotion but it soon came back. She had recently gotten a letter from Simon personally inviting her to his wedding and if that did not shake her up enough she was expected to attend or at least he said he would want her to. “Me….I don’t think……..a wedding………..gosh that’s just……………odd”.

She mumbled to herself. These was so much going on in her life and now she had to deal with one of her close friend wedding to a woman who she did not even have time to do a back ground check on. But the moment she read the woman’s name she was instantly suspicious and looked up her name. To Talons dismay the woman’s record was clear but still it made Talon edgy. “She better……Deserve him……..or she better………..be good ………… enough ……….for a guy like……………..Si”. She narrowed her eyes on the invitation in her hand. Part of her wanted to tear it up and burn it and not think about it again. But another part was actually considering to attend it. Talon to attend a wedding? Was that even lingual? The last time she was at any wedding was well on a mission and she was to assassinate the bride and groom .She shivered all over and sighed looking at another not in her left hand that was from “Creators” . It read “To X23 we require your services, You are aware of a hero know as Simon Williams we need you deal with him fiancée and bring him to us. You have three hours to respond to this message or your attachment will be terminated. We will explain more once you meet with us”.

Looking away she dropped both of the letters and shook her head “Why did thing always have to get complicated now a days?” she asked herself. There was no response only silence. “And any way I can’t go to a…….wedding” the thought of it made her shudder. “Simons my friend….I…..guess…I should pitch up………but I aint staying long…..I’ll just watch…..the I do…part them I’ll  leave…..with out endangering any one.” Talon had been on the run from HYDRA for a few days now. They had been pursuing her with out mercy. And where ever she went they followed. Going to a place so populated so full of people and out in the open made her nervous. “What if they found her? What if they caught her. It was to risky for her to go any where in public especially to her friend wedding if she could even call him that. “He won’t mind if I don’t make it I’m sure he’ll…..” Shaking her head she looked toward the sky.  It was 1:00 Pm. “about four hours left”. She had made up her mind she was going not that she had any thing to wear but still he was her friend and she would do as he wished. Getting to her feet she dashed off through the woods.

“So what if I come not like I’m wanted” she said “But e invaded me it would be rude not to come.” So this mental battle in Talons mind continued until she heard something “Snicket” he claws were soon unleashed as she picked up the scent of HYDRA agent. They had surrounded her. Her mind had been so busy she had paid no mind to her situation at hand. Looking franticly around she could see the glint of the HYDRA uniforms in the sunlight and hear the clicking of weapons. She sighed in annoyance “looks like I’m going to have a little excursion before the wedding.”  The guns fired and so did Talon. Leaping from her position to the closest HYDRA agent she slashed his throat and gabbed the gun. Firing it a the remaining of the solders that were sitting beside him blood spattered on her jeans. The other partly s saw this and raced to her position.  She could hear their movement.

Few hour later

Talon wandered on the outskirts of the city her cloths stained with blood and jagged. She looked like she had just been through hell. Her arms had scars and cuts all over them. Blood dripped from her face. Her black hair covered most of her face. She could smell Si scent and sighed as she neared the location of the weeding. A smile crossed her face as she leaned against a tree a few yards away from the actually location. She would be able to get a good view form here. There was no way she would present herself to Simon like this.

Kimiko Cronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Kimiko Cronos

Kimiko paced back and forth inside her old mansion, The Cronos mansion. " Where is she!?" she said. She continued to pace back and forth, kicking up dust on the way. A portal opened up in the middle of the room, and out came a young woman, that looked exactly like Kimiko, she was holding a wedding dress and some beauty supplies. "Sorry sis, that it toke so long." she sighed while she put the dress and make up down. "Well...just help me get dressed and ready Minakio.Kimiko said while crossing her arms. "Okay sis." said Minakio as she brought out Kimiko's dress for her to put on. "Now, just go into the other room, put this on, and come out so I can see how it looks and fix the rest," she said while giving it to Kimiko. "Ya, ok sis." Kimoko then toke the dress and walked off to put on, while Minakio was getting the beauty supplies together.

Hour or two later

Minakio was applying the finishing touches to make her sister look great. "Hold still sis, I'm almost done." She said while applying eye shadow to her sister's eyes. " Okay sis, just hurry up, or we'll be late," Kimiko said impatiently. "Don't rush, I want you to look beautiful for your future to be husband." She said giggling. Kimiko rolled her eyes. "Done!!" Minakio exclaimed. Kimiko got up from her chair and walked over to the mirror. "I-I...look beautiful," Kimiko said while hugging her sister," Thank you so much Minakio." her sister returned the hug. "Not a problem sister." Kimiko then looked at the time. "Uh oh, we're going to be late," she said. "Don't worry sis,...." She said while putting on some nicer clothes, "We'll get there on time." After Minakio changed,she then opened a portal to Sheep Meadow.. "Are you ready for your wedding sis?" she said while looking at her. "Yes, I'm ready." Then both of them steeped through the portal, as it closed be hind them. 

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Thunderstone

Trent appeared to the side of the ceremony. In the shadow so n one could see him, b ut at a spot where he could see everyone there. He looked on taking in a cool breath of the Manhattan atmosphere. His eyes were a bit tired from the all night drive to get to this spot, his muscles acked with high tension from almost missing the "show". "A Lucky man indeed Simon is, of course hes the worlds "Wonderman" So I expect nothing less from you." Said Trent in a low but firm voice, looking at the bride, who seemed easy on the eyes but whose voice was much easier on the ears. "Lucky man......."

Trent rambelled on, somewhere deep in his heart feeling a level of envy. He began to think back to the times he spent with Rose and what couldve been, no what shouldve been. But getting shot in the head then making a deal with the devil will do that to a guy's life. Still pain and sorrow managed to fit themselves into Trent's heart. For a moment he let out a small teer covering it up with a fast blink. In his line of work there was no room for emotions, good or bad just neutrality. Trent looked to the side of the ceremony to see if there were any familar faces in there. Only two struck him Talon and Andy both powerful figures in their own stature. Trentmoved more to theside to prevent Talon from seeing him, as it stood he had already torn a hole in her life and had managed to weave out of it for her protection. Stilll Trent's nervousness showed when began to sweat deeply. "Come on wheres the "I do" as it is me being here puts these people in danger" Trent said in mild manner waiting for the final step to the ceremony.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Simon Williams

As the Blue and Golden guardians raced and left behind blue and golden streak from their aura. They were tied, neither could overtake the other in a sense of speed. In a matter of seconds, there appeared at Sheep Meadow, Central Park. It was filled with people from the Police department, Simon's former agent, a & b list celebrities even Heroes. Everyone would come to enjoy this holy day for Kimiko and Simon. " Well Andy, here We go." said The Wonder Man to the living legend. Descending down to the ground, Simon landed behind a large oak tree, where no one would see him as He changed from his Hero attire, to his lovely tuxuedo. With a spill second, Simon went from the Bachelor hero to the dashing groom. Walking from behind the tree, Wonder Man was amazed with what a marvelous job the wedding planner had done. Paris in the Summer, white and yellow theme ran. Little children dressed as Angels with wing of gold, decorated with silver glitter giving it a more remarkable look. A half bald preach, Lucas Wilson, stood at the alter ready to join Kimiko and Simon. The Golden Man walked over to the altar and took his position before greeting and thanking the preach for his time. Looking across to spot any familar faces, his eyes came across another friend, Trent, who tried to hide himself from the eyes of others near a huge tree. Simon gave a soft smile, and would thank Trent along with everyone else for their support. A special guest would sing the reciption song, but on the piano, Elton john was to play here come the bride.

Everything was going well until what he saw in a far view, Talon. Talon was stained with blood, she was cutted up and banged up pretty bad. Using his immense speed, Simon showed up in front of Talon in the blink of an eye. "What happened? are You alrigt?" Simon asked. Attempting to hold her hand, Williams tried to bring her over to a male stylist. "Listen, Bub, I need you to make her look her best. Beautiful bub Beautfiul. You have 10 minutes or You'll be seeing my other side." Simon commanded to the stylist, turning his attentions back to Lauren, "Don't worry, You'll be taken care of, and come to the first near the altar when He is done." He said. Before returning back to the altar, The Golden Icon checked his white tuxedo for any blood stains. None were sighted, so He returned back to the eye in the blink of an eye and awaited his Bride, his close friend Talon, and his best man Andy. In his own opinion, Wonder Man thought He looked like an Angel, as his blone hair blew in the slight wind towards the east.