Mag-tastic.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#304  Edited By Trodorne

@Charmix: Now what about terms of Summoning?

From my understanding of summoning you are pulling a full entity from one place to another. be it spirit or physical... or sometimes a spirit into a physical form. Most of these rituals for summoning would it not require Time, focus and of course energy? I guess depending on the situation and the complexity of the summoning several people with focus and energy could summon a full out physical manifestation. I guess chanting would help focus the minds onto the one goal of what to do, then there is the idea of summoning circles. Personally I don't believe in them but since the idea of Hoodoo and Hermetic Magic where shapes and symbols could help with focus as well heard of a summoning circle that drew in energy from a large surrounding area to conjure up a creature.

In terms of weaknesses would Time also be a factor as some spells would take quite a bit of energy but I guess its one of those things that don't require mentioning. I like this learning And would like to discuss magic more with you.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#305  Edited By Belladonna

@Trodorne: Yes, summoning is time-consuming and requires massive amount of energy and focus. Which is why it's dangerous. A ritual consist of all of the things you mentioned, I already mentioned them. So I'm kinda perplex by what your asking or stating.

Yes it's one of those things not mentioning because I thought people would get the gist of it... if you like you could pm me for discussions :)