Avatar image for zazamell_grantodo
Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Amaranth_Strix:

"What is more insulting? If I used the blade on my back, then you would lose within seconds. You would prefer a fair fight, correct?"

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Amaranth

@Zazamell Grantodo: "Perhaps you underestimate me." He lifts an armored shoulder in a shrug. "Perhaps I underestimate you."

His gaze never wavers. "But there is only one way we will find out."

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amaranth_Strix:

The dangerous pirate warlord takes a stance similar to a fencing guard, pointing his dagger in the style of a rapier and building his body into the effort of a design primarily focused on thrusting rather than slashing. His feet shift as he prepares to leap.

"Just know that there are some things in this world that you should never underestimate if you ever meet them again."

The muscles in his legs explode and the legendary swordsman takes flight, aiming a powerful stabbing maneuver at his foe's chest while an afterimage remains of him continuing to stand mere yards away.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Amaranth

@Zazamell Grantodo: Aeons of experience and seemingly supernatural senses warn the venerable warrior of the coming thrust. His weight shifts back, and his torso rotates. Such is the speed of the pirate swordsman that the dagger strikes him in the chest with staggering force, the blade cracking one of the smaller and more flexible plates near Amaranth's shoulder.

As the blade drives into his flesh he feels pain wash through him, by this time it seems a constant companion in his life of war. He bears it stoically, neither face nor eyes reveling any hint of pain or discomfort, though the wound is deep.

Informed of his foes location by the dagger wound he does two things. Firstly he renders the air around the dagger solid, gripping it in a chunk of air as strong as granite using his mutant gifts. Secondly he drops his weight and hacks down with the two handed blade of ionizing radiation capable of disintegrating most substances known to man, targeting the center of his foes skull with a two ton chop.

"Agreed."

[ Edit for mad typos lol ]

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amaranth_Strix:

"Useless!"

Being accustomed to moving faster than the human eye could track, Zazamell instinctively moves his hand holding the dagger to block the incoming sword-strike. He notices that the air around his hand is substantially heavier and that he cannot move his fingers initially. Though he finds the sensation strange, he can still move his hand and the dagger with an inhuman quickness as if the increased density around his weapon and the digits gripping it had not affected his fighting ability at all. The small blade, slick with blood, collides with the electron-repelling energy sword and for a moment, sparks fly as the two materials grind against each other. But was the ionizing agent not supposed to completely obliterate any material set before it?

"Your technology is impressive, but a true swordsman needs no technology other than his sword to win battles. Those enhancements to make your sword disrupt matter are completely irrelevant - especially if I harden that matter to the point at which even ionizing the blade itself cannot affect it,"

Without much effort, Zazamell counteracts the two-ton chop with ease by merely holding the powerful man in place with his knife. Whereas his foe is using both hands, the legendary pirate warlord is simply using one.

"Busoshoku Haki - Armament Haki - is the art of making armor out of thin air. Right now, there is an infinitesimal space between our blades. That space and the space around me is occupied by my Busoshoku Haki, making your technology pointless in trying to disintegrate me and my Kogatana. The field I am projecting, however, is only a few hundred atoms thick. You could puncture it with a true blade instead of your ionizing radiation if you wanted to, and then we could have a real fight."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Amaranth

@Zazamell Grantodo: "Interesting." His voice rumbles. Perhaps this strange traveler had some degree of ability after all. The exotic martial technique was quite intriguing and a would no doubt provide Amaranth with a subject to research another time.

He phases into intangibility, rendering himself and everything he carries including his sword capable of passing through any barrier. Capable of moving so quickly he appears to teleport, through a combination of mutant gifts, intensive martial training, and thousands of years of vicious combat he uses the full extent of his speed in an explosive yet short motion. The shortest path between two points was a straight line, and that line is straight down. Down he chops once more, taking advantage of the short distance between his blade and the swordsman's skull.

Aiming to slash his blade through the defending blade of his foe, bypassing his weapon and returning his sword to tangibility.. thus cleaving his pirate opponent in half with a single lighting fast motion if successful.

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amaranth_Strix:

"Kenbunshoku Haki - Observation Haki,"

Zazamell turns on his heel, purposely evading the ionization blade by mere fractions of an inch.

"Everything has a universal presence and it is the purpose of Kenbunshoku Haki to allow me to see exactly where they are at any given time - no matter how quickly they move. Besides,"

Twirling his Kogatana in his hand on his index finger and catching it so that it would be part of a simple stabbing arc, Zazamell prepared to slash at his foe from his vantage point above him.

"Have you forgotten how fast I can move on my own?"

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Amaranth

@Zazamell Grantodo said:

@Amaranth_Strix:

"Kenbunshoku Haki - Observation Haki,"

Zazamell turns on his heel, purposely evading the ionization blade by mere fractions of an inch.

"Everything has a universal presence and it is the purpose of Kenbunshoku Haki to allow me to see exactly where they are at any given time - no matter how quickly they move. Besides,"

Twirling his Kogatana in his hand on his index finger and catching it so that it would be part of a simple stabbing arc, Zazamell prepared to slash at his foe from his vantage point above him.

"Have you forgotten how fast I can move on my own?"

Some of the white-haired swordsman's facial whiskers fall to the ground, a testament to Zazamell's unfathomable speed.

[[ Heh, going to end it here.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/cvnu-rules/725037/#73 ]]

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amaranth_Strix:

(My apologies. I don't suppose you want to continue this.)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Amaranth

@Zazamell Grantodo: [ Hehe no. ]

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amaranth_Strix:

(Well, that's certainly jarring. Even if I edit my post I don't get a second chance?)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Amaranth

@Zazamell Grantodo: [ I'm just busy with some other stuff right now. ]

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amaranth_Strix:

(Oh. I thought you were implying you weren't going to continue because I neglected to count shaving hair as godmodding >.>)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Amaranth

@Zazamell Grantodo: [ Actually I'm going to leave the house in about forty five minutes. However even when I return I don't think I'll continue. The problem here is that you have no-sold in a disrespectful manner, then you have auto-hit and godmodded. Those are things that are very clearly against the rules in the CVnU.

More importantly however is the fact those are things which render any RP unpleasant. People roleplay for fun. When I RP with someone I try to make the experience fun for that person as best I can. You seem mostly interested in hyping your own character, evading every hit, and automaticly succeeding to show how awesome your guy is.

Consider, why would I, or anyone else, wish to role play with you when the experience promises to be unpleasant? Life is too short, and on this site great RPers to many to make it worth the trouble.

I checked your account, you've been here for at least four years. I suspect I know whose alt you are as well. Four years is long enough to know how to behave. You know what you have done wrong, and you know better. ]

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: Up for something when you get back? :)

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amaranth_Strix:

(I'll be sure to let you slice my character in half next time then.)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: Sure thing ;-)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Amaranth

@Zazamell Grantodo: That's what they call a strawman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Zazamell Grantodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amaranth_Strix said:

@Zazamell Grantodo: "Interesting." His voice rumbles. Perhaps this strange traveler had some degree of ability after all. The exotic martial technique was quite intriguing and a would no doubt provide Amaranth with a subject to research another time.

He phases into intangibility, rendering himself and everything he carries including his sword capable of passing through any barrier. Capable of moving so quickly he appears to teleport, through a combination of mutant gifts, intensive martial training, and thousands of years of vicious combat he uses the full extent of his speed in an explosive yet short motion. The shortest path between two points was a straight line, and that line is straight down. Down he chops once more, taking advantage of the short distance between his blade and the swordsman's skull.

Aiming to slash his blade through the defending blade of his foe, bypassing his weapon and returning his sword to tangibility.. thus cleaving his pirate opponent in half with a single lighting fast motion if successful.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: Back

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: Tanner sat at a local cafe just at sunset, enjoying an espresso as he removes his sun glasses, the harsh sun no longer their to burden his eyes. He was waiting for the man that fought with him in new york, sending him a message to meet here.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: Steel briefcase in hand Amaranth long strides carry him in to the cafe. Offering a respectful nod to his current ally and drawing up a chair.

"I've wondered." His rumbles as he sits. "Does sun screen help?"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: Tanner chuckled while giving a nod back. "Unfortunately, no. Our skin does not actually burn, but you feel the burning...Like being in a sauna constantly, heh, when I was first turned I thought if I stayed out long enough I would burst into flames or turn to ash..But it isn't like that..".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: Shakes his head. "That is a hard thing. To never be free to enjoy the sun without burning." The simple peace of the sun on his face and the wind in his hair were among the few things he enjoyed.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: "Your telling me...The skin is one thing...But on the eyes? It's like staring at a constantly exploding flash bang.." He chuckled while taking another sip. "Please if you have anymore questions go ahead, if we are going to be working together we might as well get acquainted..".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: He leans back and crosses his long legs. The metal chair creeks under the weight of his tall frame and armor.

He feels a moment of sympathy. While not an exceptionally spiritual man there seems a fundamental injustice in being trapped in such a life. The thought carries him to his next question.

"I've always assumed there are different breeds and origins. Any truth to that?"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: "There are dozens of different breeds, usually originating from different parts of the world..First of course were the Romanians..The weakest of my kind, but also the ones I am most grateful for..They help create all of the mythes of the vampire. Running water, garlic, the sun instantly killing us...All productions and false lore created by our forefathers so that the humans think we are weaker then we are. The most common american vampire you will see is the breed I am, a crimson. You could call us a hybrid, a mixed breed. Shape shifting and our infectious bite coming from the native american vampires long before the British settled here..".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: "I tangled with a clan in eastern Europe a few centuries back. From your description I think they must have been Romanian Vampires." The battles had been a long running struggle over influence inside several noble houses, a long cold war of assassinations, bribery and betrayal. The vampire clan had excelled at such things.

"From what I'm told you intend to fight against other vampires?" The thought was not unheard of, mutants had their own internal struggles as well, but it was quite curious.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: "Do not get me mistaken, I do not hunt my own kind because they feast on humans...They have no choice. Unlike some species, crimson's have no choice but to drink human blood, it is the only thing that satisfies our hunger. No I hunt my own kind because I fear of the vampire race taking over, it has almost happened countless times...I hunt and slay any clan or specific vampirs that have aims such as domination..I am a balance you could say, because I know for certain vampires were meant to always be in the shadows..Not ruling the world..".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: He furrows his white brows as he listens. "An equilibrium between predators and prey?" The idea seemed logical to Amaranth. After all it seemed the crimson strain of vampires were doing quite well for themselves under the current system.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: "Indeed...You see what my kind isn't thinking about is what then? Sooner or later we will run out of blood if we were in control, then everyone dies..." Tanner paused as he set down his cup. "I have grown rather fond of humans...I enjoy their company very much..".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: "True enough." His voice echos in the growing stillness of the twilight. "For such a long lived species many vampires only see the short term."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Amaranth_Strix: "Arrogance corrupts almost all of us..It's actually pitiful to say the least.." Tanner tisked and shaked his head. "And what of you? Where does your immortality come from, certainly not blood" He chuckled.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Amaranth

@Tanner_Brenkov: "Heh." He chuckles as well, almost a grunt. "From what makes up the blood. I was born immortal. Never aging past my prime, healing from every wound, eternally youthful and strong."

A pause, and he gestures toward his white hair and aging features. "That may be coming to an end."

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#85  Edited By Jake Malcom

@Amaranth_Strix: A sinister grin appeared through the shadows behind Amaranth, slowly the body behind the smile appeared out from the shadows. "Aging gracefully is something people like us are not grace with. I have spent my life on this world since the days of Christ and one thing helps." Pointing to his fire red hair "Dye. I have heard so much about you, allow me to introduce myself....Longinus is the name."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Amaranth

@Jake Malcom: Shifts in his chair to turn and nod to Longinus. "Maybe I'll look into it." They did have all these 'natural men's hair coloring solutions' on TV, after all. "Amaranth, but I guess you knew that."

Waving toward Tanner. "I assume you two know each other?"

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Jake Malcom

@Amaranth_Strix:@Tanner_Brenkov: "Ive heard the name Amar for a very long time, but I think I predate you no? Its been so long since I have actually calculated my age. Its so depressing, I know I probably fathered the pale one." Nodding to Tanner "Ancestrally since I am The Alpha, but no I have yet to meet him. Good day as any I guess, I have walked for many years." He pulled up a chair and sat, legs crossed indian style in the chair he smiled "So what took the longest to become immune to? Mine was sunlight, even though my body is technically dead. A gift from god himself mind you.." He said sarcastically "It also evolved, wish all my children had my traits. But many simply bumble around, so them turning into ash isnt all that hurtful you know?" Longinus realizes he has been rambling "Sorry....been a long time since I met another immortal I am rambling."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Jake Malcom said:

@Amaranth_Strix:@Tanner_Brenkov: "Ive heard the name Amar for a very long time, but I think I predate you no? Its been so long since I have actually calculated my age. Its so depressing, I know I probably fathered the pale one." Nodding to Tanner "Ancestrally since I am The Alpha, but no I have yet to meet him. Good day as any I guess, I have walked for many years." He pulled up a chair and sat, legs crossed indian style in the chair he smiled "So what took the longest to become immune to? Mine was sunlight, even though my body is technically dead. A gift from god himself mind you.." He said sarcastically "It also evolved, wish all my children had my traits. But many simply bumble around, so them turning into ash isnt all that hurtful you know?" Longinus realizes he has been rambling "Sorry....been a long time since I met another immortal I am rambling."

Tanner does not speak, but merely sips his drink with his eyes closed as he listened to the ramblings of another vampire.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Amaranth

@Jake Malcom: "Predate me? Perhaps, your age is unknown to me." He listens to the Alpha, pondering these details. "You claim to be the father of vampires then?"

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Jake Malcom

@Amaranth_Strix: "I was the first to taste blood yes, Jesus Christ's as it dripped down my spear and into my eyes and mouth. Cursed by god himself to live forever for my crime of killing his only son. First hundred years was down right sad and depressing. But once you realize you are going to live forever, it pays to just deal with it."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Jake Malcom: "I have heard of you.." Tanner said calmly while checking the time on his pocket watch. "You will find me to be rather different then yourself when it comes to our vampirisms.."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Amaranth

@Jake Malcom: @Tanner_Brenkov: Sensing a brewing conflict between the vampires, likely involving conflicting claims over their origin, Amaranth simply nods and falls silent. They do not interfere in the internal affairs of mutants and likewise it is not his place to involve himself in their affairs. Its simply none of his business.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Jake Malcom

@Tanner_Brenkov: "Many different breeds stem from my line boy, its expectted that yours be different. Even humans have different races and subspecies around this world." Jake looks to Amar "I never picked you for the silent type?"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Jake Malcom: "I assure you, I am not a descendant of some Christ drinker.." Tanner said it plain and simply.

(Sorry but I already have my own Canon set up for the origin of Tanner's vampire race)

_Wolf_Spider_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By _Wolf_Spider_

The prince of the Pallidino family walks through the streets of Madripoor, uncostumed. He lights a cigarette passively. "Vacation is such a wonderful thing."

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Jake Malcom

@Tanner_Brenkov: "Then your smell is that of someone similar, but still a mighty fine example of what we can become."

(no prob man)

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Jake Malcom: "Dare I say I am actually flattered" Tanner gave a slight chuckle and extended his hand. "Tanner, just Tanner."

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Jake Malcom

@Tanner_Brenkov: "Well Tanner, my name is Longinus but over the years people have begun to call me Jake. Twas nice meeting you and Amar, we will meet again."

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

Shiho sat cooking the fish she had spent the last few hours catching, basking in the glow and warmth of the flame of her small campsite. Her suit gear rested not too far behind her, useful tools in capturing as many as possible. Aside from a few background animal sounds, all was silent around the campsite.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@_Strigidae_: "Smells good.." Tanner said as he leaned against a tree, smirking. "What's on the grill?"