• 160 results
#101 Posted by Spectrion (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Never saw this. Great stuff, can't wait to see you guys out in the field.

#102 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18823 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: Thank youuuuu <3 can't wait to have the team interact with other people ^_^

#103 Edited by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Standing on the shores of the beach the young Queen stared out towards the Ocean, rarely has she gotten the opportunity to admire her seemingly endless home from the surface world. The sun's ray's made the waves almost sparkle as they came rushing towards the shore. She stood just inches from the water reaching her bare feet as she took in a deep breath of air. Her lungs were still adjusting, it still stung a bit when she breathed in oxygen, and the sun was still too bright and hot for her liking, but she had to try and adjust, for the sake of this... team she joined.

She had still yet told anyone where she was from, or who she really was. The young teen was worried that her telling the others that she was an Atlantean, they wouldn't trust her due to the surface world's last encounter with her kind. Then there was the fact she was Queen... she didn't want to be treated differently... she didn't want to feel more of an outsider than she already did. Ugh so much on her mind, was being in this group worth all this effort? She knew only time would tell.

#104 Posted by Dragonfang_ (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@violet_kitten: Cessendra flipped the saber long tooth in her hand passing it over to the youngest team member. " Go ahead and keep it, got plenty more. It came from a tyrannosaurs rex! Yeah that kill made me rather happy today. And your welcome, these other guys seem rather soft figured we could use ya." A pleased smile on the warriors face before she turned to Ferro. She hadn't met him really during the run on the Reaver island. "Like I said to Violet here T-rex. Help your self just try not to consume it all though please."

#105 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@odessa_calidus: Alex gazed out at the strange woman framed against the horizon. When all this craziness had began he had seen her shape the water of the ocean like it was clay in her hands. So much power, and she looked as human as he did. Not that he really considered himself human.

He stepped out from the cover of the foliage and towards the salt water. He had always hated the ocean. "I don't think we were ever introduced." He spoke softly, but his voice cut through the silence. "I'm Alex."

#106 Posted by Dragonfang_ (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferro_vida:

@violet_kitten: Cessendra flipped the saber long tooth in her hand passing it over to the youngest team member. " Go ahead and keep it, got plenty more. It came from a tyrannosaurs rex! Yeah that kill made me rather happy today. And your welcome, these other guys seem rather soft figured we could use ya." A pleased smile on the warriors face before she turned to Ferro. She hadn't met him really during the run on the Reaver island. "Like I said to Violet here T-rex. Help your self just try not to consume it all though please."

Sorry forgot to reply to you as well lol

#107 Edited by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonfang_: He nodded his thanks, trying desperately to contain himself. The Beast in him roared. It wanted to consume. Now. As he ran in the direction she had gestured his characteristics began to change, to become more animalistic. Wolf-like fangs tore into the dense flesh on the downed dinosaur and snapped up the slabs of meat. Claws tore through the scales and shredded down to the muscle of the great monster.

(S'okay, I got it :p)

#108 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferro_vida: Her focus was broken from a voice that came from behind her, slightly turning her head she saw him, the teenager who grew the claws and teeth when they fought those... demons. She had never seen someone undergo a transformation like that before, if they weren't fighting for their lives at that moment, she would have been terrified of him.

"No we haven't." She gave a soft grin as she turned her body to face him, a gentle breeze from the sea brushing against them. "I'm Odessa, it's nice to meet you Alex." She looked back at the ocean for a moment before turning her attention back to him, breaking the silence. "So I guess were teammates now." She couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape from her lips. "Can I be honest with you?" She asked but before he could answer, she continued anyways. "I've never liked fighting... or planned on being a 'hero' before." she admitted, to her new teammate.

#109 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18823 posts) - - Show Bio

@ardor said:

@cellphonegirl: From the distance, Gabriel saw his teammate playing with the dog as the animal waved hello to him. The young teen frantically waved his arm to signal her to go far.

The burning pressure in his chest built up until it burst. From here he stood a cylinder of fire engulfed him and shot up into the air like a volcano. What was left was the young Hispanic lying in the ground with his clothes burnt from the flames.

Blair stared at him as she watched fire swarm his body leaving only his clothes while covering the puppy's eyes. "OH EM GEE!" Walking over to his burnt ashes of clothes she stared down. "You don't look so well!" mistakenly talking to his crispy clothes.

#110 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@odessa_calidus: He smirked and exhaled audibly at her words. "Hey, I never expected to do anything but run and hide for the rest of my life." He glanced over at her from the corner of his eye. "It could always be worse, right?" He was silent for a moment. The sounds of the crashing waves were almost deafening at this range. He had to focus with all his might to force them to the back of his mind. Ever since his first change even little sounds could cripple him. He had needed to learn quickly how to cope. "Well you confided in me, so... I've always been scared of the ocean." He turned sheepishly to look at the woman.

#111 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferro_vida:

Her brow arched at his response, run and hide? Why would he run and hide? Did the other air breathers of this world not accept him for who he is? She didn't want to pry, the two just became antiquated and she didn't want to come off as an overly obsessed teenage girl. Instead she focused on his next statement.

"You're scared of the ocean?" The expression on her face was pure confusion, why would someone be afraid of the ocean? It was peaceful most times, quiet and filled with beauty. "Why?" Was her next question that couldn't be helped as her brown eyes focused on him.

#112 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferro_vida:

Her brow arched at his response, run and hide? Why would he run and hide? Did the other air breathers of this world not accept him for who he is? She didn't want to pry, the two just became antiquated and she didn't want to come off as an overly obsessed teenage girl. Instead she focused on his next statement.

"You're scared of the ocean?" The expression on her face was pure confusion, why would someone be afraid of the ocean? It was peaceful most times, quiet and filled with beauty. "Why?" Was her next question that couldn't be helped as her brown eyes focused on him.

He shuffled his feet, already regretting what he was about to say. "I've never been a very strong swimmer." He turned away and crossed his arms over his chest. "When you can't survive in a world it doesn't really matter how beautiful it is, right? I guess you get something pretty to look at in last moments."

#113 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferro_vida:

She understood what he meant, coming to the surface world, she was terrified, she was never strong on land, even now she felt weak. But at least she could breath, adjust to this world. Airbreathers on the other hand... their lungs don't adjust to the oxygen in the water, they drown. "I see." Her voice was almost like a whisper as she slowly walked up next to him. "Maybe, if you like, one day, I can teach you how to swim? I'm... kinda good at it." She mentally slapped herself at the last part of her statement. 'I'm KINDA good at it?'. "I promise, nothing bad will happen if you do want to take me up on the lessons."

#114 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@odessa_calidus: He turned back to her, mild surprise on his face. "I... I think I might have to take you up on that." He paused again. "So... Where did you get your powers from? I've seen some weird things, but I've never seen someone do what you do."

#115 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferro_vida:

The small smile that came from him willing to learn to swim suddenly vanished when he asked her about her own powers. She paused, longer than she wanted to, trying to think up something. The Atlantean didn't want to lie, but could she afford to tell the truth? The water dweller bit the inside of her lip before responding, she couldn't afford to not have the trust of these air breathers, not after what her cousin did to their world. She didn't want to give them the excuse to.

"I actually come from the ocean." The Queen of the sea gave a sheepish grin. "Where I come from, people are just born with some of the abilities I have." She reached out towards the crashing waves as a small stream of water came towards her, collecting together until it formed a sphere of water the size of a softball, smiling down at it. "Other 'powers' come from studying the basic mystic arts of my people." Odessa's began to give a soft sapphire glow as she gently reached over and grasped Alex's hand, pulling his hand up with his palm up she then placed the living water into his hand, but instead of of the sphere collapsing, she had harden the water so it would simply sit in his hand. "My more... for lack of a better word, 'advanced' abilities are from the more ancient mystic arts that required years of studying." Her eyes then stopped glowing as the orb of water suddenly collapsed the water rushing back down towards the sandy beach they stood on. "I am an Atlantean." she finally finished with a weary expression.

#116 Edited by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

The orb of water felt more like holding mercury. He could feel it still move and flow, but it was perfectly contained within the spherical shape. He had never imagined that something like this could be possible. The blow glow that emanated from it splashed across both of them with an other-worldly beauty.

He furrowed his brow at her words as the sphere dissipated. "Atlantean?" Alex remembered some stories about Atlanteans invading, but he had been on the run at the time. Whatever trouble they had been a part of hadn't hit the Rocky mountains. She looked like she expected him to hate her for this. "That's amazing! Why would you be ashamed of that?"

#117 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@cellphonegirl: The pink headed girl came over to the young man saying something he couldn't make out. Gabriel slowly opened his eyes and pointed to his chest.

"Ardor... (burning...) H-help..."

#118 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio

She was a bit taken back at his reaction. Blinking her eyes a couple of times as she rubbed her forearm. "Well after our King declared war on the surface- erm... your world, I assumed Atlanteans would be looked down upon with distrust." Her eyes began to wonder a bit, looking back out to the ocean. "I was... afraid no one would want an Atlantean around. But I want to represent my people, show your world that we don't all want war, all I want is peace." She gazed back over at Alex. "Figured this would be the best place to start." The teen finally gave a small grin.

"Enough of my story though, what about you? I've never seen anyone with powers like the one you have."

#119 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18823 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimson_eagle: @carlos_mendez

I wish I would have taken Spanish instead of German. Totally would come in handy right about now. "Um.. How can I help?" I reach for him in any way that I can.

#120 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio
#121 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18823 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Posted by A1 (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferro_vida:

The small smile that came from him willing to learn to swim suddenly vanished when he asked her about her own powers. She paused, longer than she wanted to, trying to think up something. The Atlantean didn't want to lie, but could she afford to tell the truth? The water dweller bit the inside of her lip before responding, she couldn't afford to not have the trust of these air breathers, not after what her cousin did to their world. She didn't want to give them the excuse to.

"I actually come from the ocean." The Queen of the sea gave a sheepish grin. "Where I come from, people are just born with some of the abilities I have." She reached out towards the crashing waves as a small stream of water came towards her, collecting together until it formed a sphere of water the size of a softball, smiling down at it. "Other 'powers' come from studying the basic mystic arts of my people." Odessa's began to give a soft sapphire glow as she gently reached over and grasped Alex's hand, pulling his hand up with his palm up she then placed the living water into his hand, but instead of of the sphere collapsing, she had harden the water so it would simply sit in his hand. "My more... for lack of a better word, 'advanced' abilities are from the more ancient mystic arts that required years of studying." Her eyes then stopped glowing as the orb of water suddenly collapsed the water rushing back down towards the sandy beach they stood on. "I am an Atlantean." she finally finished with a weary expression.

@odessa_calidus:

#123 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@cellphonegirl: (YOU HAVE A WHOLE OCEAN AROUND YOU! grab a bucket! :P LMAO jk xD)

#124 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@odessa_calidus said:

@ferro_vida:

@odessa_calidus:

O__________________________O'

RUNS THE HELL AWAY!!!!

#125 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@odessa_calidus: (LOL!)

@cellphonegirl: All she said was something in English. The young man seemed as if the flames hadn't burned his skin but his clothes were singed. Every muscle in his body ached and his body was weak.

His lips began to form small words.

"H-help... Ardor... Pecho... (Burning... Chest...)"

"Aghhhhhhh!" His arms began to release smoke as he signaled his teammate to go away.

(I'm lazy to switch into my other account. :P)

#126 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@odessa_calidus: He raised an eyebrow, but remained silent until she finished speaking. He followed her gaze out to the ocean and for a moment let the sounds and of the sea wrap engulf him. It made him feel so small. There was more majesty to this place than he had ever thought. He glanced back at Odessa. "My mom always raised me to think of individuals first. Just one guy did something terrible doesn't mean you all are. I mean, I'm part German; you don't see me committing any genocides." He paused for a moment as he thought about the example he had just given. "Okay, maybe you don't get that reference. My bad. As to me." He took a seat in the sand and crossed his legs. The surf came to just before his knees; in a few minutes he would be up to his waist in water.

"I don't know why I'm like this. I think my dear old dad might be involved somehow. Apparently I'm the avatar of the moon spirit, an envoy to werewolves everywhere. At least that's what she tells me." He could feel how pleased the beast inside of him was at this; at it's core it really was just a vicious puppy. It loved to be talked about in importance, and it loved to play. It's just that when the beast played there would be a lot more blood and dismemberment.

#127 Posted by Violet_Kitten (323 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferro_vida: @dragonfang_: Gently taking the tooth from Dragonfang, Violet smirked instantaniously. ''This. Is. The. Best. Loving* gift. I've had!'' She was happy like a little girl that had her first barbie or a puppy that got excited before a bone given to it. Quickly putting her hand in her Hello Kitty bag, she searched for a while only to pull out an ancient looking dagger that resembled the ones egyptians used with it's curved blade. ''Here! This is for you, then.'' she smiled with an adorable look on her face. ''What are you? A werewolf?'' She asked curiously looking at Ferro.

#128 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferro_vida: @dragonfang_: Gently taking the tooth from Dragonfang, Violet smirked instantaniously. ''This. Is. The. Best. Loving* gift. I've had!'' She was happy like a little girl that had her first barbie or a puppy that got excited before a bone given to it. Quickly putting her hand in her Hello Kitty bag, she searched for a while only to pull out an ancient looking dagger that resembled the ones egyptians used with it's curved blade. ''Here! This is for you, then.'' she smiled with an adorable look on her face. ''What are you? A werewolf?'' She asked curiously looking at Ferro.

He jumped when she said the word, then he turned to look at her with his animal-like maw still stuffed with raw meat. He swallowed audibly before replying. "Well... Something like that." As he spoke the wolf-like features began to recede.

#129 Edited by Dragonfang_ (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@violet_kitten: @ferro_vida: @cellphonegirl:

Cessendra smiled wide at the gift that was the real way to win her over. Turning slightly to look towards CPG the silver haired teen pointed at the curve blade. “This is how you can get a hug from Fang just so you know. Shiny pointy things are like the key to my heart.” She followed the phrase with a pretend gag from saying such touchy feely stuff. With that she returned to the girl with a Hello Kitty backpack. “You had a kopesh in that, this is like one of the coolest weapons ever. The edges always kept sharp for cutting but its unique curve made it also good for stabs and disarming. You, you just might be the coolest person here. Don’t tell Pinky that though I really like her and don’t want you kickn her Razle Dazle behind just because she got jealous.”

Following the remark she turned to Ferro, glad that the meat from her own hunt wouldn’t go to waste. “Kind of? I want details dude seriously. Hell if it makes you feel better I’ll fill you in on my secret if you elaborate on that comment!”

#130 Posted by Dexter_Stark (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#131 Edited by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio
#132 Posted by AmazingAngel (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I'm in the PM but all the spots are filled, their was word that he could be part of the RP but not an actual member of the team yet. Their was also talk of a 'Titans West' since spots sought after.

#133 Posted by Odessa_Calidus (48 posts) - - Show Bio

She didn't totally understand his reference, but she listened to him anyways, taking a seat on the soft sand just a foot across from him, the water rushing up to her skin. It was so comforting, drawing, she was becoming more and more homesick with every moment she stayed on land.

Her brows then arched in confusion, the avatar of the moon spirit? What did that mean? A werewolf? Hmmm... she heard about those creatures... but weren't those just old air-breather stories? She didn't completely understand, but he was an interesting individual. "Moon spirit huh?" She smiled looking out at the ocean. There was a tale about the moon and the ocean that was told among her people, maybe she would tell Alex one day. "You know... the moon controls the tide of the ocean, how far it's allowed to reach upon the land." She found it amusing, an Atlantean and the 'Avatar of the moon spirit' sitting together and talking as the tides were rising. "Should I be worried that Avatar of the Moon spirit may attempt to take control of me?" She arched her brow looking over at him, she was obviously joking, but waited for him to answer either way.

#134 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18823 posts) - - Show Bio
#135 Edited by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18823 posts) - - Show Bio

RISE FROM THE ASHES <3

#137 Posted by Dexter_Stark (86 posts) - - Show Bio
#138 Posted by Lady_Grimm (1494 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Edited by AmazingAngel (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_grimm: We'll see what happens, it'd be nice to finally get Dex involved in something.

#140 Posted by Lady_Grimm (1494 posts) - - Show Bio
#141 Posted by AmazingAngel (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_grimm: Yep and illegitimate son of the recently deceased Tony Stark, I introduced the character in an RP with Pyro ages ago but haven't really used it much since.

#142 Edited by Lady_Grimm (1494 posts) - - Show Bio
#143 Posted by Antonia (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

@dexter_stark: Your daddy's dead, and we dance on the ashes of his fallen empire.

#144 Posted by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonia said:

@dexter_stark: Your daddy's dead, and we dance on the ashes of his fallen empire.

The dad hated him anyways >.> He was an accident.

#145 Posted by Antonia (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Oh, you are cruel!

But I laughed. >.>

#146 Posted by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonia: And are you dancing on the ashes? To me, it looks like the business is doing better than ever before :D

#147 Posted by Antonia (3014 posts) - - Show Bio
#148 Edited by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio
#149 Edited by Dexter_Stark (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@antonia said:

The dad hated him anyways >.> He was an accident.

I hate you dad, I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY DAD! *slams door*

#150 Posted by Pyrogram (35099 posts) - - Show Bio