#1 Posted by The_Red_Cardinals (7 posts) - - Show Bio

La Malaguena:

Ziccarra Liafador was born in Malaga, Spain to a middle class family. Her mother was a well-known wedding planner in the city; whilst her father owned his own vineyard. Ziccarra’s eldest brother Kane, was an established member of the Bravehart Order that had set up in England. Early in her young life Ziccarra pursued a career in public speaking; as well as a minor in political science. Her academic career begin to plague the family with school debt; so the young beauty took up a job in exotic dancing. Even though her exotic dancing job profited, (Much to the dismay of her father) Ziccarra still needed more money. Giving in to her brother’s will Ziccarra joined the Bravehart order as an informant; it was here that she learned how to fight, as well as phish for information. The War between the Braveharts and Cardinals took a substantial turn with the Liafador siblings on the side of the Braveharts. Ziccarra sought up better training, and was refined by the White Lotus master, Pai Mei; her skills as a combatant were often overshadowed by her serene demeanor.

Ziccarra’s position as an exotic dancer aided her in the capture of many Cardinals; the turning point in her life came when Wesley Weston III moved in on the city of Malaga. Weston brought with him an unlimited amount of resources and more Cardinals than Kane and Ziccarra could take out. The Liafador duo proved to be more than effective in the Cardinal assault, keeping them from taking the city for months. Ashley Mooreland was brought in to help the assault; however Ziccarra betrayed the Bravehart order and offered many of her friends to slaughter. Following her treason, Z became the “Black Cardinal” as a member of the Red Cardinals. Her time as the Black Cardinal was spent carrying out key assassinations; as well as making sure her members infiltrated key governments over Europe. She ascended to the rank of “Mistress Mirage” after locating and finding key Bravehart strongholds and murdering the members. The Rank of Mistress Mirage, grants Z sole leadership of the Cardinals and it’s operations, within the Red Cardinal organization she only answers to Wesley Weston III.

The Red Cardinals

The Journey

In an effort to fully facilitate her physical excellence and martial arts dominance the Cardinal Contessa, Ziccarra Liafador, embarked on a pilgrimage to one of the World's earliest and culturally rich civilizations in Asia,China. The birth place of the Snake-Crane style otherwise known as Wing Chun, affluently immersed in the deadly arts of combat, which offered the Spanish Mamba an unparallelled martial arts education that would serve as the future foundation for an entire philosophical orthodoxy. Traveling from small village to small village, Ziccarra was reluctantly shown the forbidden techniques of the infamous fighting style, in-exchange, the lovely aristocrat began influencing the poor and the destitute through Machiavellian style sermons of dogmatic ritualization. Offering hope to those who had given up and heart to those who had lost it. Building an architectural masterpiece of discipline, loyalty, integrity, and faith from the mud huts and fish shanties of the region. This unified congregation quickly rose to be a symbol of the La Malaguena's credence, her gifted influence constructing a tactically brilliant force of hand to hand elitism that would never give up, never surrender, and never betray their authoritarian leader. Intellectually motivated martial arts progressions of continual psychical and philosophical evolution engineering a secret army unlike the World has ever seen. Establishing one of several secret societies in Tibet, the Red Cardinal Queen has brought together a diversified unification of ethnicity. The original ancestors of the Tibetan people as represented by the six red bands before the birth of the Red Cardinals were the Se, Mu, Dong, Tong, Dru and Ra. Other traditional ethnic groups with significant population or with the majority of the ethnic group reside in Tibet (excluding disputed area with India) include Bai people, Blang, Bonan, Dongxiang, Han, Hui people, Lhoba, Lisu people, Miao, Mongols, Monguor (Tu people), Menba (Monpa), Mosuo, Nakhi, Qiang, Nu people, Pumi, Salar, and Yi people.

Red Cardinals

Beyond the skills customarily associated with the martial arts teachings of the East, rumors of mystical almost supernatural practices have drifted down from the mountain side temples instilling a level of fear in the superstitious civilians along the valley. Whether or not this fables hold a measure of authenticity, nobody knows. Taught to embrace death as a sacred honor the Tibetan Cardinals face each confrontation with an instilled hope of death. To be killed by an opponent of greater skills is the highest achievement a Cardinal can obtain. In fact, in the Tibetan Cardinal religion to be killed by the La Malaguena is an honor reserved for the Gods. The mind is the Cardinal's greatest weapon. Training mind, body, and soul, daily, adhering to the strictest schedule of purifying the soul in search of combat perfected proficiency.

Various Techniques:

Mind-Set - is a form of hypnotism that requires extreme concentration and focus. It is perhaps the most powerful and dangerous of the Cardinal secrets, granting a warrior unshakable resolve and tenacity. The Mind-Set will cause a warrior to ignore pain and fear, and has proven capable of casting off the effects of brainwashing.

Cloak of the Chameleon - using extreme physical control, the Cloak of the Chameleon alters breathing and circulatory patterns, in order to perfectly mimic the sounds of another person.

The Ear That Sees - is an exercise that concentrates hearing, to compensate for loss of sight and allows a warrior to identify a foe through sound alone, with cues such as heartbeat, the sound of cloth against cloth, and the patterns of breathing and other movement.

The Sleeping Phoenix - technique mimics death, by exerting extreme physical control over involuntary bodily processes. It has proven valuable in fooling enemies, and in extending survival, such as when a Cardinal grandmaster used the technique to preserve his life, after the being stabbed by a Ronin shinobi.

The Blind Sword - a lesser sword fighting technique that allows the practitioner to defend them self in no visibility conditions, consisting in just extending the sword using its scabbard for touch and compensate loss of sight.

The Training Ground:

Rigorous disciplines are practiced daily with repetitive ferocity intuitively melding the motions into the very muscle memory of each Cardinal, until action is a matter of instinct as opposed to thought and reaction. This allows for instantaneous maneuvering and adaptability.

The Tabernacles:

Inside the oversized mountain temple of the Red Cardinals resides three unorthodox Tabernacles. Each one serving a different tactical purpose of combat instruction. However, since no outsider has ever been permitted inside, the depths of their true function remains a mystery.

The Rock:

The rock is a religiously worshiped artifact in the center of the Red Cardinal temple. It is said to contain the fist words of the Mirage Mistress upon creation of the temple.

Rules

1. No godmodding
  2. You can destroy some minor buildings etc. but if you do anything overly chaotic ask permission first.
  3. Sell the Cardinals
  4. Anyone can visit, but it would be good if your character has a good reason to be here
  5. Have fun
#2 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

"They worship a big rock huh, I might go check that out."

#3 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO La Malaguena, might have to move back to Tibet lol

#4 Posted by Skjovald (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman arrives, seeking diplomatic council with the leader of this fanatical cult.

#5 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

LMFAO La Malaguena, might have to move back to Tibet lol

I dont even know what La Malaguena translate to but I saw you labeled yourself that in the Spain thread :P

#6 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: I think it means (roughly)

Malaguena is a dance native to Malaga.

Malaguena Salerosa, roughly means graceful woman from Malaga.

I just called her La Malaguena for short lol

#7 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman: I need a nap, Warsy 'll pick up with this when I wake up?

#8 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Well it looks and sounds exotic lol

I was gonna add grandmaster who run ish when Z isnt around but I got lazy.

#9 Posted by Skjovald (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

Warsman shall allow this.

#10 Posted by Tranquil (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sleeping Phoenix? Wavey.

#11 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

Don't worry about it, I'll fill that role lol maybe with The Black Cardinal

#12 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

Don't worry about it, I'll fill that role lol maybe with The Black Cardinal

Grandmaster Liafador
#13 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Is that kunimitsu from Tekken?

#14 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: Nope its Lynx from DC comics.

#15 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: My bad I always assumes a ninja in a cat mask is Kunimitsu, seriously how many ninja's in cat masks are there.

#16 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: lol guess its symbolic of stealth and cats or something.

#17 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: or maybe they all stink, pee everywhere and rip up the furniture, The true shadow art of the cat.

#18 Posted by Tranquil (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel said:

or maybe they all stink, pee everywhere and rip up the furniture, The true shadow art of the cat.

hahahaha I'd defend cats but that is to f'n hilarious.

#20 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil: What is going on with your av son? You sponsored by Grey Goose now? Start calling you Vinny Chase. You can only rp with official Grey Goose sponsored affiliates.

#21 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

beast man, pure beast

and i dont mean this guy

#22 Posted by Tranquil (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: LMAO! I'm finding my self. xD

#23 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: You don't mean these guys.

#24 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: LMAO they are no B12

#25 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: WHAT THE F***, Why is everything played so late in the U.K., I should have watched that episode by now.

#26 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: LOL iam in UK to man was shown on tv here. Anyhew best stop the random chatter derailing the thread.

#27 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil said:

@Quintus_Knightfall: LMAO! I'm finding my self. xD

#28 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Damnnnnnn

#29 Posted by Tranquil (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: I knew a couple of bad avs would snap the laziness out of you. xD

#30 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfectly done man :)

#31 Posted by Yaiba (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Fancy, and well done.

#32 Posted by _Creed_ (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I am totes visiting soon!

#33 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Wearing a ceremonial hooded Khata, Z descended from her quarters; ready to give a sermon. As she came down the spiraling staircase; hooded monks and abbots waited her arrival. “Domina…there is a man waiting to speak with you” one of her hooded Cardinals lead the way to her guest.

Upon entering the council room, La Malaguena’s eyes befell Warsman, an ambition man; one whom had a lot of influence; though her face didn’t show she was actually surprised to see him.

“I hope you didn’t come to make a repeat performance” she said, with a smirk on her face. “How may I assist you?”

#34 Posted by Skjovald (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

Wordlessly, Warsman stood from his seat, destabilizing its molecules as he took to his feet so that it fell away to atoms dispersed casually throughout the air. His armored footsteps echoed as he approached the Red Queen. At about a meter away, he stopped and crossed his arms defiantly.

"An alliance would be beneficial for the both of us." He stated cryptically.

#35 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman: Z’s hands were placed behind her back standing in a dignified manner; her Mediterranean eyes befell Warsman with some interest. “Do you mean an alliance, like I will not interfere with you and you will not interfere with me?” she asked, phishing for specific details. It was something that was trained into her from a little age to obtain a much information as possible. “Or did you mean something more hands on” she continued.

#36 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio

(Why didn't I see this till now? >_> Good job! :D)

#37 Posted by Skjovald (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"Not an alliance, but an agreement. An agreement to help each other in times of great need so that no foe can possibly overcome our ambition. I am in the process of such a collaboration. Will you take part?"

#38 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman: "I must say, this visit and offer is a bit unexpected; but nonetheless when you need us; the Cardinals are at you're command. However; there is something I need from you" she said, pacing the room horizontally with her hands pressed behind her back.

#39 Posted by Skjovald (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

The iron tyrant watches his gracious host travel back and forth in front of him.

"I am listening."

#40 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman: "Throughout history, governments have a trouble keeping constituents inline because of imposing religions and Ideas." Z's Spanish parlance almost made her worlds sound like gibberish. "What I need from you, or anyone in this alliance...is an ideology; something to split the world into two opposing camps"

#41 Posted by Skjovald (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"You ask this of Warsman? Then it shall be done. I am, above all other things, a man of my word."

#42 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman: Z bowed just a bit, before offering her hand. Extending her hand outward, La Malaguena offered her official sign of alligence to Warsman. Isabella and Z's Cardinal bodyguards bowed before the alligence

#43 Posted by Skjovald (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

The iron tyrant nods in acceptance of this gesture and grasps his host's generous hand in his own. The pact was made.

#44 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman: "I shall go now, to tend to my sermon, then I am off to Vienna, where the Congressional meeting of Europe will take place; you will hear from me within days" she said, once again bowing

#45 Posted by Skjovald (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"I look forward to that moment." Warsman replies, vanishing back to a distant realm to plot further. The rise of the Cabal had begun.

#46 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Z sat down in the middle of a circled theater; hundreds of religious Cardinals flooded the theater; hoping to hear the doctrine laid forth by their Highest Abbot, Mistress Mirage; La Malaguena, Ziccarra Liafador.

“Since the dawn of time man has endured, slavery, genocide’s revolution and war all at the cost of each other. White People, Black People, Asian People, Latin People; all have been in an eternal struggle because of with each other all because of race and religion. What people fail to realize is, that racism is an institution created to deliberately to drive people apart.

Wars have been caused purposely for the minds and hearts of you… Z’s eyes lit up the room from behind her half mask concealing her face to the world. “But alas, science has turned on human-kind; they’ve created “Superhuman” people who dictate your lives with their carelessness. Destroying your homes, destroying your property, stealing your taxes and endangering your children.”

Z often glanced at the camera trying to make sure she kept even the attention of the cameramen. “Our governments are concerned, who will stop them if they decide they are better; who will protect your children?”

Though Z was a human herself, she didn’t believe the BS she was preaching in her sermon; her messaged geared towards the middle class conservative families in America.

“Humans must remember in this changing times; retaining dominance is vital to the survival of our race”

#47 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: (You've been a busy villain)

#48 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: (Securing my place in history is all)

#49 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Hooded camouflage concealed Quintus' identity as the shadows seemed to perfectly conform to his facial features rendering him unrecognizable. Perfectly adapting to his surroundings, the Marquee Martial Artists watched in astonishment as the Spanish zealot confidently delivered her inspiring theology predicated upon the same ideological fanaticism that had been so hatefully used as propaganda to incite the Registration Act. Lowering his head in disappointment realizing that Ziccarra's desire for revenge against the man who had murdered her family was simply an afterthought when measured against her desire for war, the Knightfall Polymath subtly balled his fist while mentally preparing himself for the time in which he would have to put the Mistress of Mirage down.

#50 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: A delicate hand fell upon the Knightfall's shoulder, used to draw his attention without the suspicion of others. "So far gone. Yet so close. Meet me where the moon rises Knightfall, I am in need of a person with your particular skill." The disappearing act made it seems as if the Glorious Immortal was never there, a mirage among men.