Loners Nightclub

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cyrus_winchester: (Right? You posted anything here and instantly got in a fight that destroyed half the establishment. Fun times, man. Fun times.)

Avatar image for cyrus_winchester
Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: ((It was great. Everyone on the vine with a lick of sense has RPGed in this thread at some point. This thread is home.))

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyrus_winchester: (Indeed. Just to look back and see how much active the forum was lol We lost plenty, I believe.)

Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: ((A lot of people left when CVnU came it to being. Many thought its be like our ultimate universe but it took over left a good bit of great threads in the dust.))

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyrus_winchester: (Damn, I was only around in CVnU, I like it. But Prime seemed to be beast.)

Avatar image for _spider_maverick_
_Spider_Maverick_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: ((Cyrus here... prime was fantastic. People just always claimed it had become to0 cluttered. I would go back to prime in a heart beat if there were people there.))

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spider_maverick_: (Yeah prime was a lot of fun, I feel like there was a lot more going on, a lot more teams, events, relationships and history....but oh well :/ )

@_nobody_: (Sorry about leaving last night, computer problems)

Oz thought about his new friends predicament, they were similiar in a few ways, different in others. Would he wipe it all away too if he could? "Aren't you curious if you have any friends or family out there?"

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: (No problem, man! I slept early yesterday too lol)

"Not really. I will be honest to ya, if I did this to myself, I knew I wouldn't try to recollect memories of my past. So I just respect it. Haven't lost much as far as I can tell." He nodded, sipping again from the glass of beer. "And ya? Any closer to unveiling where yer friend is?"

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He nodded, it made sense. "What makes you think you did it to yourself? And no, I'm starting to think he doesn't want to be found or worse, he's died." He sighed, finishing his beer.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45410  Edited By _Nobody_

@dwronin:

"The fact no one tried to gimme orders. And also the fact there was no one around to see it." Frowning, Nobody finishes his beer. "Doubtful. Who would kill a being that powerful? Retarded people only. Just keep doing that, mate. Sure ya'll find it out."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Ronin sighed, "I guess well see." He ordered them two more beers. "Are you happy now? With the way your life is going, I mean?"

Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: ((More teams more variety and a lot of history))

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: (Sorry, got caught up on a movies marathon =P)

"Happy? Couldn't be any less happy, mate. Once ya get used to the idea, the ridiculous concept of being born to do what ya do, it kinda grows. So what if I die? At least I get to go doing what I love." He grinned as the next glass arrived, pouring the liquid into his dry throat after bowing respectfully and playfully toward the waitress. "And ya? What do ya do? Not a merc, I suppose."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: (that's cool buddy, anything good?)

Ronin nodded, admiring Nobody's thought process, "Cheers" He raised his glass then look a sip. "Like I said, I'm a Ronin, a warrior without a purpose. I have morals so I try to do what's right, but that's not always easy in this day and age yano?" He leaned back. "I tried the superhero route but it didn't go very well."

GBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45415  Edited By GBandit

"Chooobie doobie doobie.. La la la laa la laa Choobie doobie doobe"

The front door of the nightclub blow open. The two sentinels stationed at the entrance fall to the ground bleeding from their skulls. The music stops and the people began to panic. The crimson bomber entered the nightclub holding a gun and a huge bag over his shoulders. The people were cowering bundling to the back of the room in fear. "Delivery for Kurrent and his employees!" He yelled out. "I know there's a back room! I traced him once when Veritas inc were hiding in here from the government like the cowards that they were!" He added. Security rushed on scene to deal with the situation at hand. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Oh, I don't know. Two of your guards dead, a merc holding a gun and people crying on the background. I think it means-- never mind, man, you're an idiot." The merc shoots the security guard in the head. He looks over to the second guard and aims his gun at him inquiring: "Any other questions?"

The second security guard panicked and disarmed himself before joining the group of people cowering in the back. "Didn't think so."

"Anyway I'm just kind of bored and I was scrolling through the threads and notice Kurrent's place was back on the page. So for old time's sake I decided to do my thing and blow someone's thread off the face of the comicvine."

The people in the nightclub are all puzzled wondering what he was talking about. "Oh, I see. You don't get it do you?" The people in the nightclub hold their puzzled face expression.

"See you are what we call NPCs and are here under the control of the guy writing this scene. See he decided what I do and what happens to you. See he basically filled you into this story so that those people reading this know that his character, Me, Gbandit, is a complete lunatic who can hold grudges for years. See a while back I rescued Kurrent from a bunch of a-holes and you know how he repaid me?? He shot me in the back with a phew phew gun from Star trek! SERIOUSLY?! That's how you repay me? So--"

The merc dropped the huge bag on the nightclub floor and untied the knot at the top of the bag. He opened it and pulled out one of several bombs. Cries and sobbing filed the background as the merc kept talking about his grudge "I came back!! Like, I don't know, it's been like 4 years more or less since that story... and I'm getting my payback!!"

The like popcorn on a park the merc began throwing bombs all over the nightclub. The people couldn't take it anymore and just ran for their lives towards the nearest exit. "Hey! Hey! Where are you going? I need you to die here so that it stays on Kurrent's conscience!"

In a flash the nightclub was empty. "Damn it, writer! What's wrong with you?! Like an old man's happy stick you've gone soft! Remember when you wrote me terrorizing kids on live TV?! Or when you blew up the white lotus' headquarters??? What happened to that guy??!"

(Writer: I grew up.. At least you get to blow the place up.. You'll love that. )

"Well I guess you're right. Specially since you get to write how I feel about it.." The merc continues to fill Kurrent's nightclub with bombs to the point that there is barely any space to walk among the bombs. "Well I think Im done."

(Writer: You think? )

"I'll leave the infinite bag here just in case. Ok, I'm out."

The sexy merc then walked out of the nightclub and left a note on the door that read: "To Kurrent <3 GB" before he teleported to a rooftop four blocks away were he had set up a nice picnic. We're talking red and white squares mat on the floor and even a food basket, people.

"Well, writer. Are you ready for this?"

(Writer: Yeah, sure, dude.)

Bandit brought out a detonator. He puts on some sunglasses just before pushing the doomsday button.

No Caption Provided

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

A giant mushroom cloud takes over the nightclub's location. Concrete, cars, trees and even people come out flying off after the huge blast that leveled a whole block.

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!" Rejoiced the Mercenary. "Now that's a freaking explosion! Suck it, Michael Bay!"

(Writer: So, what now?)

" I don't know. Wanna check if the Awesome spot still around?"

(Writer: Dood, im out of here..)

"Ah, c'mon it'll be fun!"

(Leaves) :P

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like I just saw a zombie get resurrected from the dead just to get it's head blown off.

Sigmure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sam_heller: Bizarre to see that account out and about.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"Yeah, I know what no purpose means. Been through it before." He grins, eyes wander on the seemingly empty glass, reluctantly endeavoring to unveil the truths of a hard existence. "Hero? Ya don't quite seem so heroic, mate. No offense intended, but ya look like a hired gun with a moral code. A bit like me, just better when it comes to morals."

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Good example of NU vs Prime

In Prime, G'Bandit can walk into a thread, blow it up and then interactions still happen

In NU, Everyone has that little pussy rule in the bulletin that tales you not to.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

"No offense taken friend, I know I'm not exactly wearing a cape, but I've done a lot of wrong in my past and I'm just trying to make up for it, best I can." He sighed, taking a drink.

Avatar image for _spider_maverick_
_Spider_Maverick_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick appears in the back of the bar, his devilish features covered by baggy jeans, an over-sized coat and a ten gallon hat completely masking his unusual nature to the patrons of the bar. Glancing over the bar he saw the bartender who was looking in the other direction. A bottle of scotch appeared on the table Maverick seemingly not having moved.With another glance towards the bar a glass was in Maverick's hand he filled it with the amber colored liquid and downed half the glass then the whole glass and then repeating the action.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"Perhaps I know how that feels, mate. Ya know? Maybe it was that what made me do it. Or the fact I am a born killer. I prefer to believe it just happened and that I get to trace my future from now, but we both know it ain't like that." He beckoned with his head, smiling prior to sipping from a now empty cup. Beating it against the table, he ordered another round for both.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

Ronin nodded, he understood how cruel fate could be, "keeping your guard up is always a smart idea when it comes to destiny." He raised the new glass up, thanking his new friend. "So.. do you do any good with your skills and money? You do seem generous." Oz joked.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"A man has gotta do what a man has gotta do, brother." He grinned, casually scratching his mustache. "Ya should believe I do, but fuck that. Honestly, I kill for money. Save a few exceptions, I can kill a priest, a lawyer, a warlord or a war hero. I am receptive with those I see are in the same dilemma I am in. So..." He raises his glass, offering a toast. "To confusion."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

He smirked, "to confusion." Ronin took a giant gulp, he knew this man was dangerous and morally ambiguous, someone he might find himself against one day, but he felt relaxed. "So you have no morals? None at all?"

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45426  Edited By _Nobody_

@dwronin:

"Nah, I do have 'em. No children. They are innocent and don't know what they do, so I keep 'em outta the list. Apart from that, I try and see everyone as profit, ya know? Every single person has a value, they just don't admit it. So if they take long enough to accept reality, they pay me the price and I show them why they should have taken it." He smiles, allowing a prompt chortle to abscond somewhat closed lips, encompassing the glassed surface. "That's what I do. And I am damn good at it, Ronin. And I believe you also are, no?"

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

"No children.. good. Now I don't have to take you into the authorities." Ronin said in a joking manner, but was serious. "I do have certain acquired skills.." He didn't want to reveal to much of his abilities, in case he ever went up against Nobody. "us normal people need something to be on par with all the super powers, as I'm sure you know."

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"Unless they are possessed by any sort of devil, ya shouldn't worry nor sacrifice those cops' lives." He laughed intensely. "Good, mate. Glad to hear ya can live on your own." Gazing emptily at the beverage, he took a profound breath. "Supers. I hate supers. And that's the subject I was willing to reach. The likes of us should stick together, do freelance jobs we agree with, protect our asses from the imminent dangers lying right before our eyes. Not a team, Ronin. A task force of ultimate potential. Now I do understand ya had trouble with teams in the past, trust me, I had those. But I just want ya to know I have a spot for ya any time ya feel like joining. Ya don't think this meeting was fate, after all, huh? Told ya, damn good at what I do." He shot a cocky grin and playfully pointed his index finger at his probably puzzled ally.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45429  Edited By DwRonin

@_nobody_:

Ronin took his new friends invitation into consideration, the hero was moving around aimlessly in the world. It could give him purpose, but only if he took the appropriate jobs. Could it be true...did Nobody really set up this meeting? "You are full of suprises, friend...Maybe, just maybe. Could you tell me more about this task force?" The ninja finished his beer. He was starting to feel buzzed, which definitely had a hand in him being so interested.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45430  Edited By _Nobody_

@dwronin: (Hell yeah, we gonna have a A-Team. We are defs gonna have Vine's A-Team!)

Nobody hit the third consecutive glass over the rudimentary table, a wry smile over his visage as he simply reclined on his chair. "Mate, ya chase down big guns. That makes enemies. I took the contract, did some researching, killed the hirer. Cause I know how ya feel and I know yer perfect for this squad I plan on creating. Basically a spec ops team, Ronin. Big agency contacts us, we do what they hired us to do and get the paying. A way of keeping the world safe and not getting killed, mate. I am a distant combat expert, yer a great close-quarters combatant. We can help each other and more like us." He nodded, igniting the tip of a cigarette.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: (Hmm maybe! Is this team already made or are you starting it up?)

Ronin leaned back, thinking of the assassin that had attacked him earlier in New York, Amarth. "Huh, wonder who I pissed off...? It does sound tempting though, can I think on it?"

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Nobody nodded and patted his friend's shoulder. "Yeah, Ronin, ya may think it up. I am also looking for an old friend of yer, the Master Mouse. Ya know where may I find him?"

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

Ronin nodded, standing up and puling out a pen and one of his cards, he wrote on the back of it. "Here's my number and I wrote on the back of it some of the possible locations you'll find him." He reached his hand out to shake. "Thank you for the kind offer and drinks, I'll be sure to give you an answer soon my friend."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_

Ronin stepped into the bar, taking a seat in the very back booth and ordering a beer. He pulled off his jacket, revealing a gun shot wound in his shoulder. He sighed, pulling out a clean blade and began to dig into the wound. The waitress walked over a look of shock across her face. "Thanks." He said while pulling up his mask, only to reveal his mouth. He grabbed the bottle and took a swig. Finally he popped out the bullet.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45436  Edited By Lioness_

@dwronin:

"Pliers work better. Got any more?" The short blond haired soldier taking a moment to slide over to get closer to the masked vigilante. "Victoria, no stranger to bullet wounds myself." A brief swig of her own beer being taken before offering to pore a portion on the wound. A caring maternal nature to Lionfang even when addressing a stranger.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_:

"I'll...keep that in mind." He looked the girl over, she didn't seem very dangerous but Ronin knew in this line of work looks can be deceiving. He nodded allowing her to pour the beer even though he had antiseptic lotion in his belt.. "I go by Ronin." He pulled out a bandage and covered the wound up. "I busted a MGH cartel, one of the gang members must of got lucky. I didn't even feel it till a few minutes ago" He pulled his jacket back on and took another swing.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"Ronin? Really your going to play the vague 'hero name' bs. If your a Ronin that suggests you've nobody close enough to be targetable why then play the alias game." The blond remarked with a bit of a smile as she took another drink. "Never understood it anyway just gives more reason to observe your every move."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_: He smirked, which could actually be seen since his mask was up. "Should I be worried of you watching my every move? You don't seem very dangerous" He took another drink, thinking about what he said. "The real name is Ozzy."

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"Probably not I only stalk criminals" that wasn't true she also sometimes stalked Kieran. That was personal though and needed aversion in daily discussion. "I don't come to bars to look intimidating Ozzy. Besides this" she took a moment to kick her backpack on the floor. A suit of armor unraveling with a copper orange tint in color and slight lioness design to it being revealed. A secondary kick closed it back up "this isn't all that subtle" she remarked.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_:

He looked at the suit, admiring it's design and components. "Don't worry, I was only joking. You could probably kick my ass." He Ronin chuckled, "What exactly is your line of work?"

Behind Lioness a mutant couple walked in. The man's skin was scalley while his girlfriends was furry. They took a seat at the bar, which began the barrage of stares shot their way from the other costumers.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"A lion doesn't need to roar, just see one and you know it's in charge." Tory tried to avoid ever being the boasting better then you type of person. A seeded childhood born hatred made the blond briefly seem on edge though she managed to contain herself. "I'm more or less like you just someone out to make a difference. Differences being I'm prettier and got metal."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

"It's been a while..." The master archer remarked silently to himself as he strode into the normally rowdy Florida night club. Recalling his previous visits to Loner's as he took a seat at the bar. "The usual." he said to the bartender, before realizing that he'd never met the man behind the bar before. "Sorry, Scotch. No Rocks." The older man simply nodding and turning to prepare his drink.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_:

He couldn't help but smile, she was definitely confident. "Yup, there's quite an ugly mug under this mask. That's the whole reason I wear it!" He joked, finishing his beer and ordering two more for him and Victoria.

A crowd of people walked into the bar, staring at the mutant couple. The tv above the bar, which was showing a football game, cut out to a news clip of the President.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"I'm sure your not that ugly. If it makes you feel better though I'll go all Robocop status." For a brief moment the facade around her right eye dropped to reveal a mix of lights and wires of cybernetics. Watching the newsfeed triggered a frown a Tory downed her drink and popes open the next. "So what's your take on all this back and forth m vs h drama Oz?"

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_:

"Hmm cool, well I'm right there with you." He knocked on his right arm, which made a metallic noise. "He looked over at the Tv, then back at Victoria. "I don't really follow the news, what's happening?"

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

She let the cover further desolve reframing a cybernetic right leg left foot and entire left arm. "Do I win the scar competition yet?" Tory obviously more at peace with her wounds then his. Azure eyes took in Oz's own wound trying to reassure herself that it was up to her standards. "For the bloody longest of times mutants and humans have been at odds. The latest move thanks to that she devil of president involves the mutant cure and a massive sell out of a drug that gives people power. Problem least if you ask me is that it's saying hey angry citizen for a easy twenty bucks you can blow up your problems. It's a careless solution to a dangerous problem."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_:

He looked at her cybernetics with admiration, the same went with her attitude. Ronin was impressed with the way Tory carried herself, seemingly having no regrets. "Wow I knew about the Mutant hate but had no idea about the rest of that! What is she expecting to get out of this? A war?"

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"I'm not sure hell maybe she even thinks it a good idea. But it's not. For starters tension is still high on each side only a matter of time before the cure is forced on people or even worse made a weapon. What they have is a talent no different then being able to sing or being an artist. Maybe they should have a choice to abandon their power but the cure isn't the answer." She took a moment to down half a bottle. "What's worse is the offer of power however. Mutants often uncover their gifts tragically. What's to say OdeWes won't be selling life scaring moments?"

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_:

He chuckled at the long winded response, she did make a lot of sense though. "You're very passionate about this, are you a mutant yourself?" He looked up at the tv, listening to the part about the "mutant purge" and how it was rumored the president was backing it. "There's no way that's possible...right?"