_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#45351  Edited By _Atomikill_

@commander_dex:

"I guess you could call me a cyborg. More wires in me than not..." Tommy muttered, looking at the small creature curiously. "Who the heck are you?" He said, drawing a large gun that's barrel was about the size of the raccoon's head. "Careful- I'm horribly drunk." He threatened lightly, pretending to look at his nails even though he couldn't see them through his suit. Looking back at the raccoon, he waited for a response.

EDIT: Suddenly, he noticed the raccoon scurry away. Grumbling, he followed after it, before noticing @tyler_williams. "Sorry, man." He nodded his head to him.

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#45352  Edited By Commander_Dex

@_atomikill_: @tyler_williams Editeddd: [Lol, I'll let tyler post once more, and then deal with the gun previously pointed at my head. :P]

Tyler_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@commander_dex: @_atomikill_: Suddenly the cyborg raised a gun to the raccoon's head, which startled Tyler briefly until the Cyborg began to run after the small creature. He could do nothing to help, the Cyborg had left, and Tyler couldn't defeat him anyway. He pretended to not have seen what happened, and continued his vodka.

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45354  Edited By Commander_Dex

@_atomikill_: @tyler_williams:[Perfectly handled. :P lol]

Dex scurried past the man who previously seemed interested, and stopped right at the door outside the club. "Raising a gun to my head is never a smart idea" The commander thought about his options for close range combat, and realizing he didn't have much, he decided a different approach. "But, you get a pass this time, I propose we become allies."

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45355  Edited By _Atomikill_

@commander_dex:

Tommy raised a brow under his mask, cocking the gun. "I don't know anything about you." Even as he said it he knew he would agree. After all, the tin-can of a suit is lonely. "Whats yer name, rodent? Bit improper for allies to not know about each other." He smirked a bit, sheathing the large pistol as he looked down on Commander Dex.

Commander_Dex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45356  Edited By Commander_Dex

@_atomikill_: Dex was relieved as the gun was holstered, he really didn't want to fight today. "I am Commander Dex." The space raccoon said with a proud grin on his face. He walked forward a bit and tapped the suit a few times, while sort of inspecting it. "And you tin can... you are?"

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45357  Edited By _Atomikill_

@commander_dex:

Tommy smirked. "Vibranium. If you were wondering. The name's Tommy Bastion- you can call me Atomikill. I'd take off the mask so you can see the face, but it'd kill everyone in here. Not good for the public record," He remarked, looking down at the furry creature.

Galvix_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He glided through the wall like a ghost observing the patrons of the establishment" greetings fellow lifeforms." He sat at the counter

Kid_Sonar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galvix_prime: Dayton walked through the tinted doors of the nightclub and strolled past the numerous drunk dancers, avoiding their touch using his sonar . The loud bass and strobe lights slightly tampered with Dayton's senses. He arrived at the bar and as he sat down, the bartender greeted him. "Hey kid, I think you're in the wrong place." Dayton did not look at the man but instead pulled out fifty dollars and set in on the counter. "I'll take a Dr. Pepper and a water, keep the change." The bartender looked at the boy with a questioned look then scoffed and walked away to fetch the drinks. As the man walked away Dayton heard a loud ting in his head next to his chip. The ting was followed by a hollow voice. "Greetings fellow lifeforms." Dayton searched the bar for the source of the noise and he picked up a sudden presence next to him. In the stool to his right, sat a large mechanical man. Dayton gathered his senses and spoke without facing him. "What's a robot like you doing in a human place like this?"

Galvix_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45360  Edited By Galvix_Prime

@kid_sonar: i thought people regularly came o such establishments to interact or query 2 you might be attempting a joke . registering come back I don't swing that way

Avatar image for doctorthomaselliot
DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Elliot takes another handful of painkillers as he walks down the block looking for a place where he can find some booze. The not so good doctor walks in the Loners nightclub as the flashing lights and earpiecing music cloud the air. He orders a whiskey and tries not to spill any on his bandages as he notices the club is filled with people who he has never seen before. Thomas frowns as he drowns out the awful noise with an order of Everclear vodka.

Galvix_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctorthomaselliot: he sees the doctor take his pills " greetings sir . That is more then the recommended dosage . Might I recommend a stronger painkiller "

DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galvix_prime: Thomas reviewed the machine a moment, a little confused but not suprised by his presence at this..very strange place. "I don't really see a problem with what I'm taking right now, but thanks for the advice tin man." The doctor sips his drink and continues to study the metal man sitting next to him. "So..what the hell are you? An android, a cyborg, a man inside of an exoskeleton? "

Galvix_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galvix_prime: His left eye brow raises beneath his gouges. "Well that's something." The doctor is tired of waiting for the bar keep to pour the drink in his glass so he buys the entire bottle. "I'm guessing you don't drink." Elliot grabs a cigarette from a pack in his coat pocket and lights it. The machine looks un phased as he blows the smoke into the air. A bouncer promptly tells him he can't smoke inside of the club, but Elliot pulls out a pistol and points it directly at the bouncers head. The bouncer breathes heavily and says never mind as he walks away in fear of Elliot. Thomas breathes more smoke into his lungs as the automaton continues to stare.

Galvix_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45368  Edited By Galvix_Prime

" no no i don't i survive entirely off solar energy " he watches the smoke molecules dissipate in the air " why do you smoke"
"

DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He looks at Galvix for a moment unsure of his answer. "The same reason people do anything, I guess. It just makes me feel more calm and relaxed." Thomas smiles as the drink burns his throat and says with a dry witted tone "It also help s that I'm a doctor. I already know the risks. I just choose to ignore them."

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(For anyone to respond.)

Sat at the most obscure corner of Loners, Gearbox savored the xanthous liquid, the renowned beer. It was indeed pleasant, but earthling were somewhat hackneyed, postulating as divine nectar. Through his entire life, he had experimented the foremost ales and beverages, beer was nothing but a common Hutisian ale, slightly less sweet and yellow instead of rubicund. Hat atop his head, expressing a nonchalant countenance whilst constantly winking and flirting with a blonde waitress.

DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearbox: Thomas grabs his drink and says goodbye to Galvix as he walks over to a very small corner booth and sees a man sitting alone and flirting with a very sexy blonde waitress. "Looks like you need something stronger. Try this." He hands the man his bottle of everclear trying his best to come off as friendly.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctorthomaselliot:

Gearbox's visage went from friendly to neutral in mere seconds. The approach of a second figure, adjourning the spicy chat with the beauteous lady, did not please him. He took the bottle and imbibing profoundly, both eyes converging into a content grin. "Now this is what I'm talkin' 'bout! Hon, would ya mind to bring me one of these..." He paused, attempting to read the name on the bottle. He took a few seconds. Born a natural drinker, he got used to reading while intoxicated. "...Everclear, please." Turning his odd stare towards the kind man, he drafted a smile and opened both arms, knocking a beer bottle down, the liquid pouring over the senior sat aside. "You helped me back there, mate. Otherwise I would be drinkin' from that shitty beer. What brings such a nice fella here, eh?"

DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thomas sat down at the other side of the booth as he lit another cigerate. "Same as you I suppose. I'm looking to have a a night out drinking before I head out." The Doctor put out his cigarette in an ashtray and sternly asks "Now..what can you tell me about Gothic City? "

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctorthomaselliot:

"Yeah, night is a child, mate. When the wildest desires of the man can be accomplished. If not, why would it be dark, eh?" The trooper spoke, sipping once more from the delightful beverage. The Doctor's pondering overtook Gearbox's hearing, nonchalantly nodding and tipping his hat, he leisurely took the bottle away from his lips. "Gothic City? It's a shithole, actually. Been there once. Filled with scum of the worst, rumors about its main vigilante bein' as corrupt as the city. But they have some nice chicks there, so it's worth visitin'."

DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thomas' s smile widens as he's listening. "Ahhhh. Vigilantes. A paranoid, self righteous group, the lot of them. I have what one may call a history with those sort." Thomas downs more painkillers. "So what do you know about this so called "vigilante"? Who is he? What can he do?"

Galvix_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

illogical if one knows the consequences why attempt something harmful to one own being

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45377  Edited By DwRonin

Ronin stumbled into the nightclub, holding his side. He winced in pain as he walked to back of the bar and took a seat at a secluded booth. The Umbra Ninja took off his jacket, revealing a lot of blood surrounded by a bullet wound. He pulled out a small knife and a lighter, burning the blade to sterilize it. He clenched his teeth as he slid the blade into his wound, finding the bullet.

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am amazed that this place is still open. This location was designed back in the days of prime. And yet it still lives and breathes. Stupendous.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45379  Edited By DwRonin

@naamah: It's definitely my favorite place, whenever I get bored and want to just mess around I always look for this thread haha

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Are you someone I know? I am not familiar with this alt?

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah: I've been around for a few years, not sure if we've ever conversed though! My old account is Daywing

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: I remember Daywing I do believe. You started out on one of the other forums and then moved into the RP section I do believe?

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah: Nope, just RP section :P my character was pretty much a Nightwing rip off, I was on the Children of the Damned/Knights of Dawn with Longshot, Thegreatfour, Decoy Elite, Blondstone, Erica Zann and a few others. I also have an Evil character named Ripper

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45384  Edited By Naamah
DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin said:

Ronin stumbled into the nightclub, holding his side. He winced in pain as he walked to back of the bar and took a seat at a secluded booth. The Umbra Ninja took off his jacket, revealing a lot of blood surrounded by a bullet wound. He pulled out a small knife and a lighter, burning the blade to sterilize it. He clenched his teeth as he slid the blade into his wound, finding the bullet.

He gritted his teeth, not wanting to make noise and draw attention to himself as he tore the bullet from his flesh. Ronin pressed hard on his side, checking to see if any of his organs were punctured, luckily they were not. He pulled out a needle and thread from his utility belt and began to stitch up the wound.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: (Old pal!!!!)

Nobody fathoms the man from the corner of his eyes, disguised as a civilian, his robotic eye was veiled by the trademarked eye-patch. Sipping from his glass of xanthous beer and reclining over his chair, he sluggishly twists his head and stares Ronin. "Rough night, eh, kid? Keep the pressure, makes the blood go out slowly. Need any help? Cause that doesn't seem so good." Grinning, he lit up a cigarette at the clockwise side of his mouth, cautiously blowing the smoke away from the wounded man. Nobody knew the sore of being shot, he did it a lot to other people and, perhaps, was somewhat sympathetic to its abhorrent pain. "Name is Nobody." He stated, extending his hand in a greeting manner.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Hey man how's it going!? Rebooted your character I see!)

Ronin finished the last stitch as he looked up. The man in front of him didn't look very surprised at the bloodshed, he looked seasoned, probably a mercenary and the strange name had confirmed it. Oz looked down at his bloody glove, pulling it off then shaking the man's hand. "Yeah you could say I've had better nights, I go by Ronin." He pulled out an antiseptic cream, rubbing it on the wound.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: (Yep. Got tired of old Luke and did something new lol)

"Ronin, huh? May have heard a thing or two about ya on the Rest. Passed a few weeks there, it was raining contracts. But tell ya what, you don't look quite.... oriental to me." Chortling a bit at the man's overzealous action, the mercenary ordered another beverage. "And whatever my friend here wants." He pointed at Ronin. "Hope ya can take a few beers, mate. Always make me feel better after an injury."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: (That's cool, always nice to shake things up)

The mentioning of the Rest shot a few intrusive thoughts through his mind, mostly about the disappearance of Kenshin and the hunting of Razor. "Nope, Amercan... Yeah I was there for a bit, I guess being on a team just doesn't suit me." Ronin looked at the waiter who was staring wide eyed at the wound. "It's just a flash wound." He surprisingly joked. "A few beers sounds good, thank you." He wrapped a bandage around his waist then slipped his jacket back on, remembering his robotic arm was out as well.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: (The merc side just screams higher than the depressing side some times and, still, I can make both by not giving the dude a backstory since he forgot it somehow.)

"Ah, a lone wolf! Yeah, few of us left nowadays. Those heroic and villainous teams always clashing, no time to play the lone gunman." He exclaimed, nodding while friendly tapping Ronin's shoulder. "The least I can do for a dying man, no?" He chuckled before recapitulating. "One heck of a death wish, all I can say. But, jokes apart, what happened there? Psychotic ex-girlfriend? Cause I've met some girls like that, trust me, never get involved with one of them."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45391  Edited By DwRonin

(Yeah that's true, I did like Luke though! Will we ever see his return?)

Ronin thought about Razor again but shook his head and let out a halfhearted chuckle, "I've been looking for a friend of mine, and the clues have been spread out everywhere. The most recent one took me to a heavily guarded drug king pin, he had a few dozen men with him so I'd consider myself lucky with just one bullet hole." The waiter walked over with their beers, he took a huge chug. "So I noticed you mentioning contracts, you're a mercenary?"

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45392  Edited By _Nobody_

@dwronin: (Maybe, if I feel like it later on lol)

"Hmm, I see. Friends giving ya a hard time, eh? You must be a good one. Haven't seen mine for three years since we escaped a damn prison, not one to make tons of relationships, as you can see." Nobody winked at the waitress as a compliment, she blushed a bit before leaving. He sipped once, twice, thrice and the drink reached half the glass. "Yeah, merc life has been quite compensating. Only thing I know how to do that gives me money, only thing I wanna die doing. But tell me more about this friend of yours, maybe I got some info on him that won't require you to become Swiss cheese for some petty mobster."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: (Sounds good! Still on COP?)

A prison? Ronin wasn't an idiot, he could tell this man was dangerous, but was he a criminal? "You've actually been to his home, the Rest, his name is Kenshin." He took a few more gulps, "I'm not sure if he went off on his own or if he was taken, he has godly powers though, so that means it's either covered his tracks very well or it's going to be a very hard time to find him or someone even more powerful has him captive." He paused, "So why were you in prison?"

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: (*looks at red name* Nah, not anymore =P)

"Oh, the samurai, huh? A shame such powerful warrior vanished. Heard about his powers and all, don't think it was a weak mobster that got him. Ya should dig deeper, mate. I have some outer contacts, maybe I can arrange a meeting or whatever. Ya will need it." Smiling over the prison question as it was telegraphed by gawking eyes, he contained a chuckle. "Well, long story short, I wake up. Don't remember a damn of my past, only thing clear is: I am a killer. I got some contracts, killed them. I wasn't good back then. Got caught quite easily. Nothing fancy about it."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Well I meant if you had any alts lol)

He chuckled at how silly the Mobster lead must have sounded. "The gang was dealing Asian artifacts, one of them was rumored to be able to capture gods, but when I found it the back of it said 'made in china' " The ninja laughed then winced at the pain at his side. "Huh..so you woke up in a prison having no idea who you were? Did you do any research on the prison? Could that be the key?" Ronin was a sucker for a good mystery, maybe they could help each other, that is if this man had some moral code.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

"Those Chinese will take over the world with their false products." He spoke while both shared a good laugh, slapping his knee. "I like ya, kid. More than I can say about most people." He nods, a friendly grin emerges for a moment. "Ah, no. Woke up in an abandoned warehouse, dressed as the assassin and the only thing that was clear to me was killing. I was a murder machine. Insert money, collect body. Never wanted to research my past. I got all the motives to believe I did it to myself. So I will respect this choice and avoid discovering the crying baby I must have been before."

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack went out of his way not to gather attention as he entered. He never once made eye contact or made any noticeable gestures. All he did was make his way to the open bar, sit in a corner and asked for a shot of Jack and what ever was on tap. But as always when a shady man covered head to toe in a thick brown trench coat, hiding his face, he manages to be seen.

Avatar image for cyrus_winchester
Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

((Was this thread repurposed for CVnU? I truly miss this place. I miss the days where Mikepool and Erebus would blow it up regularly. Nostalgia is in the air tonight my friends.))

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cyrus_winchester
Cyrus_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: ((Who didn't start here? I role-played here more than any other thread back in the day. Burned it down several times a week. Fought anything with a heart beat. Well usually it had a heart beat))