Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hit_girl98: Warren lifted his head from the table as the girl yelled. "Watch your mouth kid or I'll knock if off your ugly mug." The demon said already annoyed from the constant babble he'd heard since he "got back."

Hit_Girl98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@kiddevil:

"So you wanna play?" Hit-Girl says before taking out her Balisong.

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45104  Edited By Kid_Specter

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#45105  Edited By Pyrogram

@kid_specter: Get on Puzzler or some shit, let's do something if you want :P Ghost dude don't fit the loners vibe XD

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45106  Edited By VictorGrey

Haha, I remember this place, used to be really popular way back.

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45107  Edited By Kid_Specter

@pyrogram: Everything fits the Loner's vibe ;P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgrey: @kid_specter: (Us three should do something, like a proper short one line RP thing) like the olden times XD

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45109  Edited By Kid_Specter

@pyrogram: I'm game! But you gotta make the first post, that way we know you're game XD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45110  Edited By Pyrogram

@kid_specter:

Silently drifting through the nightclub with a few thoughts pertaining to nothing in particular. The Gothic Knight had managed to swindle his way in without being noticed, having dyed his hair black and made his eyes blue, wanting to have a normal...Human night out, hopefully not being recognized as the hero who he was.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Memories.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_: You should join in! Me and Puzzles doing a one liner interaction thing. Come mess the club up :P

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45113  Edited By Kid_Specter

@pyrogram: "Yeeeeah. Cause different hair color is really going to put an assassin off their game..Just saying.." Peter smiled while scoffing, seemingly sitting in a stool beside Kurt. He reached over to a pint glass, still not remembering his hand just phased through things still, a ghost. "Ugh..."

(For the sake of spontaneity, I guess our Memoirs RP will take place as a flashback)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45114  Edited By Pyrogram
VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45115  Edited By VictorGrey

@kid_specter: @pyrogram: Victor entered the club, wearing civilian guise, although doing a bad job of it. Upon walking in, memories began to return to him. He used to come to this club when he wanted to take a night break. He smiled to himself in nostalgia, but then walked to the bar, sitting on a stool and ordering a drink. He didn't recognise the man with the black hair because he hadn't been concentrating on his presence.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45116  Edited By Pyrogram

@kid_specter: "C'mon Kid, I'm not trying that hard...Just, this wards off the reporters" wearily looking around before spotting a familiar godly face, Kurt's own lit up as he gestured for his ghostly friend to follow, walking besides and hitting the table next to, @victorgrey: "Dude!" The Gothic knight exclaimed, "You come to Loners?" Kurt chuckled, unsure if he would be recognized with his hair color change.

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45117  Edited By Kid_Specter

@pyrogram said:

@kid_specter: "C'mon Kid, I'm not trying that hard...Just, this words off the reporters" wearily looking around before spotting a familiar godly face, Kurt's own lit up as he gestured for his ghostly friend to follow, walking besides and hitting the table next to, @victorgrey: "Dude!" The Gothic knight exclaimed, "You come to Londers?" Kurt chuckled, unsure if he was be recognized with his hair color change.

"Loners.." Peter cleared his throat, correcting his haunt. The specter peered over Kurt to see this broad figure, raising a brow. "Where the hell do you go at night to meet these people?"

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_specter: @pyrogram: Victor turned to look at the strange man near him, who seems to know him, or is really drunk. But then he recognised him, he just talked to him recently, this was Kurt, and he had a friend, a teenage ghost. It was odd, but Victor had gotten used to seeing all sorts of phenomena. "Kurt" he raised his glass to acknowledge him, and then lowered it. "I used to, lately I haven't had the time. But I will make time to come here and take a break every now and then" Victor explained, and then turned to the ghost. "Who's your friend?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45119  Edited By Pyrogram

@kid_specter: @victorgrey:

Kurt looked at his ghost friend, "Well, I'm a hero who uses a bow and arrow and runs around at night, I meet...Odd, or unique people" chuckling as he took a gulp of his drink, looking back at the Asgardian and raising his own drink in acknowledgement, "Hey! Ah, this is..." he looked at the Ghost with an unsure smile, "Well, this is Peter!" surprised Victor could see him, unaware that Victor could see him as the godly individual had evidently witnessed death, the prerequisite to see this ghost.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45120  Edited By Strongarm

@victorgrey: @pyrogram: @kid_specter:

Drinking mead in Loners he noticed three fun individuals, but as usual he is too lazy to start anything. One regular looking guy, one gruff looking guy and a loreal type of looking guy. In the spirit of fun he looks at a big guy behind him, biker looking with leather jacket and all that juice inside his muscles. Now Ulther is contemplating on tipping one of them to start a fracas, but he waits for a few more seconds before acting on his idea.

[anyone interested in an old fashioned wild west style saloon bar brawl?]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45121  Edited By Pyrogram

Now things gonna get strange XD

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter's eyes widened a bit, of course surprised he was seen by the god, not even knowing he was such. "Uhh yeah...Peter.." He gave a simple, single wave, not really sure how to act now. Not so cocky when he was seen.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45123  Edited By VictorGrey

@pyrogram: @kid_specter: "Nice to meet you Peter" Victor was going to offer his hand to shake, but then thought better of it.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: you can't spell fun without barfight

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45125  Edited By Pyrogram

@victorgrey: @kid_specter: "So Victor, what's so special about earth bars and clubs, don't they have better places back in Asgard?" he grinned, turning to Peter, "And...Why can he see you?" quickly looking over at a shifty character and gives the man a harsh stare, unsure if he intended to cause trouble @strongarm...Or not.

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45126  Edited By Kid_Specter

"I...Have no idea. I mean this isn't Beetlejuice, I didn't really get a flipping handbook for this kind of thing.." Peter looked to Kurt and shrugged, it was true that he had no clue how this whole ghost thing worked. He had only been a spirit for a little over two weeks now. Peter looked where Kurt was looking and sighed. "Is..That a ninja?"

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45127  Edited By VictorGrey

@kid_specter: @pyrogram: "In Asgard they have stronger drinks, for asgardians. In earth, no matter how much I drink I can't get intoxicated... the big advantage that this place has is that it's in Earth, and I enjoy the environment here more" he explained, then turned to get a brief glance at @strongarm, who was looking at them.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_specter: @victorgrey: "Can't get drunk huh?" Kurt rolled his eyes, "Not sure if that's a curse, or a gift" grinning, his attention was averted to Peter, "Peter...Is that guy looking at us funny or is it just me?" he tightened the grip on his drink, ready to throw it.

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45129  Edited By Kid_Specter

@strongarm: @victorgrey: @pyrogram: Peter crossed his arms and cocked his head a bit, glaring at his armor. "Nope..This guy is looking for something, and I don't think it's tips on where you buy your hoods from.." But he kept his cool, turning to look at Kurt. "Let's just sit on it for now, he's getting kicked after anything happens if he starts it first.."

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After waiting for a bit he tipped the big man, and told him that the loreal/male model looking guy wants a swing at his girl. A bit of money and friendly encouragement never stops fun things from happening, also it seems that the big guy has some burly friends behind him. As they walk to the trio the instigator decided to do something fun, he grabs a shot glass and smashed it against a girl's face next to him. The boyfriend immediately punched Ulther down to the floor before stomping him.

One of the big guys grabs a pool cue and is planning to hit the gruff guy [pyro]

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: @pyrogram: @kid_specter: Victor finished his drink, and began reminiscing on old times, zoning out for a short while, but then returning to reality. "I agree with Peter, we can wait and see what happens, but if he starts a fight, and we fight back, chances are we'll all be kicked out"

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45132  Edited By Kid_Specter

After waiting for a bit he tipped the big man, and told him that the loreal/male model looking guy wants a swing at his girl. A bit of money and friendly encouragement never stops fun things from happening, also it seems that the big guy has some burly friends behind him. As they walk to the trio the instigator decided to do something fun, he grabs a shot glass and smashed it against a girl's face next to him. The boyfriend immediately punched Ulther down to the floor before stomping him.

One of the big guys grabs a pool cue and is planning to hit the gruff guy [pyro]

"KURT! CUE!" Peter shouts as the wooden stick goes phasing though his head, still flinching as an old habit dying hard.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45133  Edited By VictorGrey

@pyrogram: @kid_specter: @strongarm: Victor immediately jumps to his feet, grabbing his empty glass, and throwing it at the chest of one of the instigators friends.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45134  Edited By Pyrogram

@strongarm: @victorgrey: @kid_specter:

"Well, at least we'll have a fun story to tell, eh?" Kurt was almost enjoying the thought of a reckless and random fight, it would be an escape from heroics. And without realizing and not hearing his ghosts warning, a wooden stick smashed into Kurt's head with a violent impact, causing him to fly out of his seat due to the blow and tumble over the bar with a great crash...

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"CRAP!" Peter shouted just as his haunt was struck, a small force pushed the whole crowed away like a violent shove. He knelt down and held his index finger over Kurt's chest, glaring at his ghostly digit and put all focus on it only. Then he brought it down with a good amount of force, actually poking Kurt on the chest. "Kurt! HEY!"

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa the man though to himself as his nuts are getting stomped by docmarten boots, he is surprised to see that one of them is a human hologram. One of the burly men had a chest full of empty glass, and he charges towards loreal with somewhat of a tackling speed. However he did not expect the gruff guy to fall behind though, but as things are about to heat up the puckish rogue yelled 'Baaaar Fiiiight!"

then he gets kicked in the teeth as people began to panic, feeling left out he did an upkick to the man's neck. Gently as he does not want to seriously injure.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgrey: @kid_specter: @strongarm:

Kurt felt the ghosts frail poke on his chest as he shook his head, immediately shooting up and comically through his friends deceased chest. Jumping back over the bar and picking up a glass bottle while waving it around ready to fight. "Arg!" Kurt shouted, smashing a bottle over a random dudes head who had just attempted to right hook Victor.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: Victor rushed forward to tackle the man down, but was met by an upkick to his neck, this didn't hurt him. His durability protected him. He threw an uppercut punch towards the mans chin, holding his strength back so he doesn't break any bones.

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh great, he just got knocked into Pirate mode I guess?" Peter double took a fellow with a switchblade, going for a woman, he could almost feel like he knew this man had seen death. "PSST!" Peter hissed at the man, having him look over and buy just enough time for the girl to kick him in the balls till senseless. "Dude, this is..BRUTAL!" Peter kept eyes for Kurt's back and stayed close.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of them are confused that the regular looking guy [specter] is a hologram, so they try swinging and flailing in hopes to find the hidden projector. Meanwhile one of the big guys got smacked with a hard vodka bottle courtesy of the gruff guy, whom tried to defend his friend. Things are getting fun as more people join in the action, he finally stood up as his attacker is clutching his neck while looking at his girl. Ulther replied by lifting the wooden stool and breaking one of the legs over the man's back.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_specter:

Kurt had managed to smash the bottle over the big dudes head. But.....The big dude merely turned around and attempted to socket punch Kurt straight in the jaw, a punch which connected and sent the Gothic Knight flying backwards back over the bar again, breaking and crashing more bottles.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45143  Edited By Kid_Specter

@victorgrey: @strongarm: @pyrogram: "VIC! Challenge, here!" He got the god's attention and pointed at the large man who just knocked out Kurt, and just now swung through Peter's intangible body with confusion. With that settled, Peter ran over to Kurt, phasing through the counter. "What is with you today man?" He shook his head, once again using total focus to barely slide a glass of water off the counter, sloshing in Kurt's face.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45144  Edited By Strongarm

It appears that one of the big guys tackling loreal was punched across the room, and the weight of the entire body hit the instigator. It was almost like a baby cow, meanwhile people are confused at the hologram [kid] and began to panic as soon as they saw no projectors. Meanwhile the gruff guy is holding his own, it was a fun night. The instigator stood up and made his way atop a pool table so that he can dropkick the hologram.

[my bad, I didn't kick you bro. I was kicking an npc after he wailed at me for knocking down his girl]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45145  Edited By Pyrogram

@kid_specter: Feeling the water splash onto his face instantly woke Kurt back up from his knocked out slumber. Shaking his head once more, he shot up and attempted to dive into @strongarm and tackle him onto the ground, a second after @victorgrey had swung his stool.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45146  Edited By VictorGrey

@pyrogram: @kid_specter: @strongarm: Peter got Victor's attention, and he ran towards the man who had attacked kurt, he threw a powerful punch forward, hoping to knock him into the table behind him.

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgrey: @strongarm: @pyrogram:

The tackle would be in vain of course, and the man would find himself with a face full of floor. Peter was a ghost after all, simply looking down at the man. "Wow, gold star man.." After shaking his head, he walked on over beside Kurt again, leaning in close. "I think I heard someone calling the police!"

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His kick was intercepted by the gruff guy as loreal began swinging wildly, he fell on his back and his head banged against the bar. It was dazing and he grabbed the nearest thing to smash at the man's face, it was either a fallen ashtray or a plate of mac and cheese. He did not pay attention. Some people have begun picking up objects, such as more pool cues to fend off the chair swinging man.

Meanwhile they started throwing cigarettes at the hologram.

Kid_Specter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45149  Edited By Kid_Specter

Cigarettes!? XD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgrey: @kid_specter: @strongarm:

The unmistakable sound of police sirens stopping outside of the Nightclub suddenly blared through the open door and smashed windows. Five police officers ran into the room brandishing batons and were ready to quell all the fuss, ready to preform high level police brutality against anybody who resisted to leave the area and immediately cease the violence.