Lone Wolf pt 2

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I reported to the office of my superior."How much for the machine." I over heard from a male voice I had never heard before.What the hell did I get myself into.I watched silently.Curious of what was happening,I had a feeling this was getting into slavery BS .The guy was dressed in nice black suit,he seemed like a well off gentlemen.I never cared for those types.They always had other intents when they performed something that would seem to be a good deed.This would most likely be no different.

"Wtf is going on in here?" I shouted at them both.

"Darksider stand down." My commander told me as she reached for the check the man was holding out to her "The machine is in the other room." She stated without any emotion.In a millisecond I pulled my machete out and slashed the man's hand off.Then Drove my bone claws through his eyes as I pounced on him.Blood gushing of his eye sockets.His face frozen in a look of fear.I pulled out my dual desert eagles.And aimed them at my now former boss.

"What you're going to shoot me?" She question me with a smirk.I then got Tarazed.All my muscles clenched at once.Then three soldiers appeared from behind me.They walked up to her desk."What did you think you were the only one,we used your dna to make others like you.Just in case if your morals got the best of you." She stated as the men all crossed their arms in front of them.I noticed their armor was exactly like mine but was white instead of black.I had been betrayed, by those that I trusted the most.They walked off toward the room where the girl was located.I couldn't move a muscle,until they were gone.I'm not sure why they didn't kill me,they made the biggest mistakes of their lives.They shouldn't have f**** with me.I set off.

During my time as free lancer,I made a lot of connections.Mostly shady people,however the favors they owed me would come in handy now.I sent out a private message through my helmet's com link for help locating the female robot.It took away but one of them sent a message to my helmet's private channel.They were in a abandoned warehouse in Gothic City.My twisted playground.They had the biggest crime rate in the world and I was judge,jury and executioner.I arrived in Gothic City in my Charger.I walked to the warehouse,strange even in full armor I didn't really stick out in Gothic.I found the warehouse and slipped in.However They had expected that."They have all of your strengths and none of your weaknesses.None of your through caution to the wind nonsense." My former boss said.They then tied me up with silver chains.She then took out one of my handguns.I finally noticed android and her boyfriend.All of this over one person,she may not be made of flesh and blood but she has real emotion.And that's all that really matters.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"I yelled out."She's more human than any of us.You're a cold hearted b**** and I'm barely human."I stated.

"Don't make me life.To me you're all expendable.The only real human here is me." She said right before she blew the boyfriend's brains all over the warehouse.I heard the cybernetic woman begin to sob uncontrollably.They began to run off with her again.I lost it,my skull felt like it was fire.I couldn't control myself.I felt my rage slowly consume me.I broke through the silver chains.My flesh burning away,creating the stench of burnt skin and hair.I fell into a berserk in my wolf form.I manged to tackle my former boss and take a bite into her neck.Blood splattering everywhere.I changed back to my human form.The effects set in.I felt insanely vulnerable.And I had to deal with three clones of myself.

Blood dripping from my mouth.Running down my helmet pass my helmet.One of them charged me.He threw a superman punch at my face.I manged to roll under his feet and was greeted with a round house kick.I blocked the kick with my forearms,but was spartan kicked 5 feet across the building.I began to stand up and ate a flying knee.I fell backward and my skull slamming into the ground.The helmet cushioning the impact.One of them walked up to check me.He knelled down to finish me with his claws.I quickly placed a land mine onto his chest and rolled away from.It spun into his chest and detonated inside his chest cavity.Sending his body parts all over the place.I tried to wipe the blood off my visor,but all it did was smear it.I stood up, and one of them had a gun pointed at the girl.

Shit.Then he fired one in her shoulder.I leapt onto the gun with on the gun and used his shoulder as a platform.I pulled out my smgs and let loose.His back was shredded to bits.The armor was broken through and sticking out everywhere.He ignored the pain and move his shoulder.This movement knocked me into the air.He grabbed me and powerbombed me onto my skull.My visor was cracked and the back of my skull was fractured.I was concussed.I barely got to my knees before he launched another flying knee at me.I caught him in midair and desperately grasped onto his leg. I performed a death roll as a last resort.I heard both of our bones crunching.I grabbed a hold of his right arm with my right arm,his neck with my left arm.Then connected my hands together and began to pull back.I heard foot steps.I instinctively put my right leg onto his shoulder,and felt his machete tear through my left leg.However it went through my leg into the other clones skull.Shattering the visor.I stomped the machete handle down.I went through my whole leg and got stuck in the middle of his torso.

I collapsed onto my back and started to crawl away.He followed me.I got to my knees as he was right behind.I backed into him with all my force and swung the AK in front of me,placed the barrel to my chest and began to fire rapidly.The bullets tearing through my armor as well as his.I kept leaning onto the barrel as I fired.Until I heard the familiar sound of a skull being shattered.He was dead.I couldn't move an inch.I passed out.When I woke up I was alone.The android had escaped.My contacts tell me she somehow her memory restarted after this and she is living a peaceful life.I walked back to my warehouse,draped in the flag of the Hunting pack.I AM THE LONE WOLF.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

(This was a a good story man.)

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points