London England ( CVNU Location)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#251  Edited By The Psyentist

@Morte_Knightfall: Breaking her usual cool demeanor, Alexandra let out a little squeal before throwing her hand over her mouth. She planted a kiss on her Spanish lover's cheek. "You really know how to spoil a girl..." Her blue eyes watched each instrument fulfill it's role in the musical ensemble, her heart rising and falling with the tone of the majestic music. As the Knightfall wrapped his arm around her delicate shoulders, Alexandra rested her head on him, with a pleasant smile. "This is beautiful, my love."

Yaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By Yaiba

(Unmitigated, I think that's also one of those "signal Impero words.")

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Bogeyman

@The Psyentist: A pleasant chuckle escaped him at the sensory detection of Alexandra's subtle squeal. Her reaction was very much appreciated. Andres' flawless face seemed to glow as the radiant telepath planted an affectionate kiss on his cheek. "I've been known to, yes", teasing her with a cheeky wink. "It was all done for you mi amor, everything. To show you how much you mean to me, querida", smiling warmly in her direction prior to returning his attention to the showcase of musical brilliance. Upon reaching the fated conclusion of the private show, Don Andres gently rose to his feet, offering his hand to his vampiric lover. "Rubia, I have one more thing for you".

@Yaiba: (Hahaha)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By The Psyentist

@Yaiba said:

(Unmitigated, I think that's also one of those "signal Impero words.")

(That word is sexy. Grammar Nazi approves.)

@Morte_Knightfall: "Oh? Really, Andres. I could just implode from all the amazing things that have filled this remarkable day already." She placed her hand in his, rubbing her thumb affectionately against his skin before standing to her feet.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Bogeyman

@The Psyentist: "Well, its as you said rubia, I like to spoil you", smirking charmingly, he reaches into the left pocket of his stylish light grey Dolce & Gabbana dress pants, from it, his hand emerges with a small dark blue, rectangular case. Gently slipping his other hand past Alexandra's amorous hold, he calmly opens it, inside, rested a flawlessly crafted jewel-encrusted diamond necklace of impeccable class and extravagance. Removing it as he slid the case back into his pocket, El Caballero calmly makes his way towards Alexandra's back, delicately lifting her hair as he places the necklace around her neck, the surrounding luminosity of the theatre reflecting brilliantly upon the various rare gems and diamonds on the lavish piece of jewelry. Lovingly wrapping his arms around Alexandra's slender waist from behind, the Catalan gentleman calmly rests his chin on her shoulder, "Those are the first diamonds I had ever bought. I had them made into a necklace days ago, for you. I was saving them for something.. or rather, someone special. You, mi amor".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By The Psyentist

@Morte_Knightfall: Alexandra's heart fluttered as she saw the diamond necklace, her hand going to her chest as if to slow the pulsing intensity. "Oh, I do have a particular love for diamonds, Andres." She held her soft locks to the side as he fastened the strand of precious gems around her long neck. The blonde smiled sweetly as he wrapped his arms around her waist, her arms resting over his gently. She leaned her head toward his as it rested on her shoulder. "This means so much to me, my love. I just..." She gave a light laugh. "Well, I seem to be a little at a loss for words..."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Bogeyman

@The Psyentist: Affectionately kissing the back of her head, he smiled warmly in response to her enchanting laugh. Gently turning her towards him, his captivating blue eyes instinctively meeting hers in an intimate ocular embrace. With his arms wrapped amorously around her waist, he delicately pulled her in close, "Then don't say anything my love", smiling charmingly, "You don't have to", slowly but steadily closing the distance between their lips, teasing the romantic moment as he edges closer.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By The Psyentist

@Morte_Knightfall: Her red lips curled into a smile as she was pulled into his embrace. She stared into his eyes, her focus shifting to his lips as he drew closer. He was right. Lips could speak without words. Her lids fell down, and she basked in the warmth of his presence, her soft lips pressing into his.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Bogeyman

@The Psyentist: Immersing himself in the undeniable atmospheric romance of their passionate embrace, El Caballero gently placed his hand on the side of her delicate neck as he indulged in the sweet taste of her luscious lips. His various gestures and actions serving as wordless testaments to his unquestionable love for her. And as the world renown orchestra had minutes ago departed at the conclusion of the private show, both lovers remained, savoring the warm intimacy of the other's touch. Speaking in between the breath of every kiss, he asked, "This entire day mi amor, it is dedicated to you. Is there anything in particular you want to do, or anywhere you might like to go?".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By The Psyentist

@Morte_Knightfall: "Well..." She spoke breathlessly. "Let's continue spoiling me then. But the only think that comes to my mind is that I want to find someplace all to ourselves so I can make sweet love to my enchanting sire."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Bogeyman

@The Psyentist: "Mmm, sounds like a brilliant idea, rubia", winking playfully, his mesmeric eyes twinkling with pizzaz. Taking her by the hand, the perpetually dapper Caballero would take his beautiful lover to his lavish penthouse in the populous city, where the intimate culmination of an enchanting time with one another will commence.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walking into the check in of London City airport (located by the financial district).the mask less assassin checks in his bags and heads into the departure lounge. Briefly capturing a glimpse of the estimated arrival time of his flight he carries on walking to the business class lounge flashing his pass at the steward on the door Cass walks to a seat by the window and watches the busy airport beneath him and waits. Hours pass just watching the people rushing around beneath him and then the call Cass was waiting for "Business class now boarding for the 11am flight to JFK New York"

Grey_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Grey_Wolf

Victor arrived in London after hearing rumours of hellhound sightings in England. He pulled at the collar of his red button down. He found human modesty a strange concept. What was the reason of clothing? Was it protect their sensitive skin, cover reproductive areas, or as a kind of status symbol? He decided it was quite possibly a combination of all of them. Nonetheless, he found clothing restrictive. He brushed back his prematurely greying hair, his silvery eyes wandering around the busy city.

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Matanza

@Cassuis_Slay_Knightfall: Frank saw one of the famous Knightfalls, looking to leave the country, the airport buzzed with people from all walks of life. Frank walked hastily through the busy crowd and intentionally bumped into Cass, "Sorry mate" Frank spoke briefly with his light cockney accent before continuing to tread towards the exit. He took a phone from one of the pockets of his black trench coat suit. Dialing the number of the phone he implanted on the Knightfall.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent ace: ( already in New York but i will sell it)

Cassius hated places like the airport all hustle and bustle bringing the worst out of people. Shoving bumping and behavior that people would be ashamed of elsewhere where all around him. Then impending collision Cass knew would eventually happen came and went, surprised that he even had the manners to say " sorry " unlike the rest of the chaos around him. Walking into the flight lobby he became suddenly aware of an unbalance in his jacket. He wasn't carrying weapons and he had no need for anything else. Reaching into his pocket the mass began to vibrate. Aware that these mobile devices where often used as bomb trigger and having no use for it the Slay/Knightfall handed it to flight steward. "I found this phone, in the lobby. I dont know what you do with these but please take it, its not mine and i have no use for it" the steward took the ringing phone looked at it and cooly answered it " Its for you Mr Slay" taking the phone back Cass looked around him accessing the scene "What do you want"

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Matanza

@Cassuis_Slay_Knightfall: (Ah biscuit. Also, I'll pretend I know what selling it" means)

It took a few rings before a lady answered on the other line "Hello? May I ask who this is please sir?" she asked politely. "Yes, may I speak to that gentlemen in front of you please? I'm his brother" Frank replied equally polite. "What do you want?" The Knightfall answered in a firm tone after receiving the phone from the flight stewardess. "Let's just cut straight to the point, I know your no pushover and I know what your capable of Knightfall, that is why we're on the phone right now. There is an assassin after you, an assassin that is more than capable of incapacitating you right at the very tile you are standing on. Now, before I'll give you his location, make sure I have your word that you will not engage him, he is not alone, if you think you can take him, you are dead wrong Knightfall. Convince me that you will not engage him, and I will point out his location, after that, put down the phone and pretend you were conversing with another Knightfall." With the strict instructions Frank gave, he waited for the infamous Knightfall to decide.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent ace: (It means i will work with it, though i'am not actually in UK in canon)

Hearing the unfamiliar voice down the phone Cass listened intently to what this person had to say. before sharply replying " I am not gonna play your little game.If you or anybody else wants to make a move on me, come and get me. I got more important things to deal with than idle threat's from opportunist little punks. You and your information can get lost." Handing the phone back to the steward Cass regained his composure "Take this away, also you may want to alert security, the person who you just directed to me made a threat to security. Good luck, i have a flight to catch." Strolling confidently onto the plane Cass thought to himself that this would probably not be the end of this but frankly he didn't fear anyone in his profession and he never would.

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Matanza

@Cassuis_Slay_Knightfall: (Ah I see. Not keen on new RPG terms. :D)

Before Frank could reply, the man on the other line hung up. "I had a feeling he would say that" Frank spoke to himself, hoping the assassin would change his mind and reposition his kill in New York giving Frank a bit more time.

Going back to the airport cautiously, he gave out his ticket and boarded the plane, a few seats behind the Knightfall. "You better hope the assassin ain't boarding this plane too buddy." Frank said under his breath as he made adjustments to his black suit.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent ace: ( new? how long you been doing this it was used when i joined 3 years ago lol)

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Matanza

@Cassuis_Slay_Knightfall: (Not as long as you have. But I have never heard of this term. :P)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent ace: ( its in RPG rules forum pinned at top of section. Basically means i will continue and use information attacks etc you have started. No selling is against the rules. But since canonly i wasn't were you engaged me i could of simply let it fly)

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Matanza

@Cassuis_Slay_Knightfall: (Well is it okay if we "Canonly" continue this in the New York thing?" :D)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent ace: ( At the knightfall musuem , drop in. I will try and sell it but currently with Quintus.)

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Matanza

@Cassuis_Slay_Knightfall: (Ah, well I was hopping we do it in canon, so I'll probably wait.)

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#275  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@agent ace: ( tell you what , just wait in the lobby or something then when done with Quintus Cassius will come to you)

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By Matanza

@EdwardWindsor: (Of the museum?)

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@agent ace: ( yeah if you want, or we can do something else once i have sorted the stuff i am at the museum for)

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Matanza

@EdwardWindsor: (Maybe we can figure something out, where is the museum anyway? New York?)

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@agent ace: (yep everything you need to know is on first page of the thread. Any other questions hit me up)

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Matanza

@EdwardWindsor: (Alright.)

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Matanza

@EdwardWindsor: (Also, whose your main account? XD)

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@agent ace: ( this account is my main. Cassius is my most used Alt at the moment, I have another couple to)

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#283  Edited By lagoon_boy

@EdwardWindsor: (Right, I remember now. Well, g2g, until next time!)

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@lagoon_boy: (Ciao)

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@agent ace: (Lets go Son, will post as Cass walking in new york later. Come at me Bro)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#286  Edited By Pyrogram

@EdwardWindsor: ( Is their any events happening in this London Location right now that I may need to know about, I feel like I could create a new character for myself here :D )

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Pyrogram: ( As far as i know no events planned yet, but as always i'am open to allowing them to happen. As far as using or making a character in thread sure its what its here for)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#288  Edited By Pyrogram

@EdwardWindsor: ( Ok, thanks mate :] )

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Pyrogram: ( as long as you meet the rules on first page, or pm if you have any issues its fine)

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Bogeyman

Armani clad and characteristically stylish, the perpetually dapper aristocrat wanders the streets of London. His every step complimenting his effortless swagger and class, an air of perfectly cultivated poise warmly embracing the Charismatic Catalan. Locating a nearby bench, he calmly seats himself, reaching into his pocket for his stylishly customized iPhone 5, keeping track of his erratic schedule.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By lady_liberty

@Morte_Knightfall: London England. Home of one of America's closet allies, terrible food, James Bond, and oddly, one of the largest home grown Islamic terror networks in the western world. Which is what I was here for, or rather, why I had been here in the first place. The U.K. had much softer privacy laws, allowing me to develop actionable intelligence without a warrant in many cases.

Having finished filling out what seemed like an unending stack of reports upon my observations and answering a truly ridiculous number of questions I was drifting through the streets taking a few moments to enjoy the atmosphere of London.

Noticing a young man on some kind of fancy cell phone I offer him a friendly wave.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Bogeyman

@Lady_Liberty: (I laughed at the 'terrible food' mention :P)

While indulged in the meticulous managing of his energetic schedule, Andres' mesmeric, dark blue eyes were immediate in catching sight of a seemingly, physically perfect woman. Extraordinary really. Retiring his phone back to his pocket, he calmly rises from his seat, smiling charmingly in her direction, "So hermosa", he commented, politely extending his hand towards her.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By lady_liberty

@Morte_Knightfall: Turning my full attention to the man approaching me I smile. He's quite handsome, with a charming accent and good manners to boot. Reaching out and shaking his hand, quite gently, I've had the handshaking ritual go terribly, terribly wrong in the past, and smiling."Oh I know." Grinning. "Not so bad yourself you know."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Bogeyman

@Lady_Liberty: Gently shaking her hand, he proceeds with a rather polite gesture, an extension of his gentlemanly nature. Planting a light kiss on her hand, he releases his hold before reassuming his previous upright posture. "I've been told", shrugging innocently prior to chuckling softly at his joke. "I am Andres. Andres Knightfall. And you, senora?".

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By lady_liberty

@Morte_Knightfall: "A pleasure Andres." A little grin at his humor. He's certainly possessed of confidence. "Lara Kelly, also known as Lady Liberty." Odd. His brain lights up like NY from space. That's a LOT of bio-electrical activity.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By Bogeyman

@Lady_Liberty: "Likewise mi diosa", winking charmingly with flirtatious intent. "A lovely name. Fitting for such a lovely woman", his charismatic smile never wavering. Politely gesturing that she seat herself on the bench, should she please, he asks, "What brings you to London, querida? I do not mean to be rude, but your accent, you are from the States, no?".

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By lady_liberty

@Morte_Knightfall: I return the wink, and drift over to the bench. Crossing my legs I hover a few inches over it. Generally I don't like to touch things. Everything on the planet is crawling with bacteria, and to me sitting on even a clean bench is like laying in a field of maggots. Not something I advertise, its just one of the downsides of having supervision you can't turn off. "That I am, from New Mexico actually. And I'm here on business, from time to time I assist the Crown and they return the favor at some point. Usually anyway."

"And what about you? From your accent I'd guess Spain of course." A wide and friendly grin.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Bogeyman

@Lady_Liberty: Seating himself alongside her, Andres gently tilted his body towards her, instinctively assuming an aristocratic sitting position. "That is quite interesting. And what is it that you do? If I may ask of course", his politeness, unfailing. "Only here on business though? No pleasure?", flirtatiously tilting his head, flashing a charming smirk in her direction. "Was my accent that obvious?", chuckling softly, "You are correct querida. Catalonia to be more precise. I'm from Barcelona. I am here, strictly for pleasure", alluringly meeting her eyes.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By lady_liberty

@Morte_Knightfall: I rotate in mid air to face him. "Well I work for the Pentagon. Right now I'm running a group called the Authority, whose job is to enforce the Registration Act." Chuckling lightly. "No, not a lot of pleasure. A lot of looking though things, and filling out reports on what I saw for the Crown."

Grinning at him. "Oh I imagine you are here for pleasure indeed."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Bogeyman

@Lady_Liberty: Raising his brow at the mention of the Registration Act, he smiles, "The Registration Act? Tis quite interesting my dear", opting not to voice his stance on the act, at the moment at least. "Not a lot of pleasure?", calmly rising from his seat before extending his hand towards her, "Then let us change that a little, querida", flashing a charming smile before casting a cheeky wink, "Of course. Perhaps you can be as well", his mesmeric eyes never wavering from hers.