London England ( CVNU Location)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@wildvine:

He frowned "You're not familiar with sarcasm are you" Staring to chuckle he recomposed himself "Buy it as accept it as truth"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"The states are going to absolute sh!t these days..Super heroes? What the hell right? Here I am in London getting my bloody ass handed to me by demons and vampires and all that while the yanks are playing dress up, go figure.."

Tanner's face got another good bruise on his left eye, all thanks to some gang banging vampire on his turf. "You don't got the mileage to take this down mate!" Tanner spat wile spinning his katana about, quickly dodging another clumsy punch, slicing off his arm, then his head.

"Now..If any of you wanks want to try and up that performance, BE MY F*CKING GUEST!" Tanner screamed as his face morphed into it's feral form, the gang of vampires flinching as he stepped onto the ashes that was their brother not even seconds ago.

Another few minutes, and they went running, Tanner's taunting laughs echoing after them.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hours later, Tanner would visit his usual pub for a pint after a long nights work of defending his territory. After taking a seat, the vampire would look over to the new "no smoking" sign and rip it right off the wall, then lighting his own cigarette.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sitting at a table on the roof of the Garden Club on Kensington High Street, close enough to the bar to provide easy access but not to far from the edge to impede his view, the master assassin looked out over the grand old city enjoying a glass of perfectly aged scotch, taking in the splendid view the club offered, relaxing after finishing up some business with one of many underworld clients at a less reputable establishment a few blocks over.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#606  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@the_assassin_

A rather pale yet slightly radiating women dressed in a purple cocktail dress and black spiked heels walks through the Garden Club's rather dim lit hallways that eventually lead up to the bar. Taking a seat upon a bar stool, the Witch of Darkness pats down her dress for any possible scuffs that she might have acquired after a recent scuffle in the outside ally with a few no name thugs.

As she does so, she makes sure not to slice herself with a few hidden blades she has strapped to her thigh beneath the dress. She pops out a mirror within her hand and checks her purple hued make up for blemishes or spattered blood. Content with her appearance she turns to the bartender with a cold look, and expressionless request,

"Four horsemen. No ice, no chase."

The bartender nods as he pours the four potent beverages in separate glasses. Seemingly bored as the bartender performs his duties, Lilith perches her chin on her hand and begins to scan the club for any interesting or threatening patrons.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: Rising from his seat, Caldwell makes his way to the bar to refill his scotch, sliding his glass across the bar top to man behind it.

Before attending to his own empty glass, the bartender places a four horsemen in front of a rather stunning beauty down the bar. Finally topping off his own glass from a bottle of Maker's 46. Nodding to the bartender he turns his attention to the pale skinned beauty. "Evening Miss."

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_:

Lilith's examination of the Bar's occupants is cut short as a strange man that she has never seen before greets her casually, more than likely unaware of her reputation in the crime underworld. Slightly impressed at his fearless attempt to make conversation, Lilith downs three of the four shots as if they were water to a fish and slides the final shot of Jack Daniels to the man facing her.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#609  Edited By The_Assassin_

@lady_grimm: Without a word the mysterious woman slides him the fourth of the four horseman, to which he accepts, taking the shot glass and raising it as if he were giving a toast before downing the amber colored liquid with ease.

"Care for another for another round?" He asks with a friendly smile, leaning against the bar. "On me of course."

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#610  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@the_assassin_

She was not accustomed to kindness from a stranger nor did she welcome it, but she wouldn't refuse the chance at having another alcoholic beverage if the devil himself offered it to her. Slyly placing her hand on her hidden blades strapped to her leg in case any mischief was afoot, she nods without any expression or gratitude preparing for the worse case scenario that seemed to arise whenever she was enjoying her solitude.

Dark magic was out of the question though, she would be extremely dismayed if her favorite relaxation spot were damaged at all. Blades it was then if the need should occur.

"Lilith Libertina. Most call me Grimm though."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#611  Edited By The_Assassin_

@lady_grimm: He turns to the bartender and casually signals for another round before turning his attention back to her. "Lovely name. Michael Caldwell, at your service." The bartender arriving a second later with the second round, four horsemen for each of them. "I don't believe I've seen here before, not that I get to come here nearly as often as I'd like."

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_

As the bartender places the drink before her, Lilith eyes it suspiciously and as the scent fills her nostrils. She makes as best of an attempt to make sure there is no poison such as cyanide or arsenic within the clear glass of amber. She gives up and slowly downs it as the desire for the drink overcomes her suspicions of the stranger.

"You haven't seen me you say? That's good. I try to remain unknown to most and it would seem that I am succeeding, Michael."

She says slightly sarcastically while maintaining her loose grip on the hidden dagger.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#613  Edited By The_Assassin_

@lady_grimm: "It would seem so, although..." Downing his own drink before taking a seat, turning his body slightly to face her. "whatever it is you're holding onto could do far more damage to your anonymity than I ever could Grimm. Relax, I'm here for a few drinks, same as you." His cheerful smile never fading as he raised the almost forgotten glass of Maker's 49 to his lips for a long drink.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_:

As Michael acknowledges the weapon that Grimm was gripping loosely she smiles slightly, letting go of it and returning her hands to the drink before her.

"And here I thought I was as sly as a fox. You can never let your guard down. Not even amongst friends."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#615  Edited By The_Assassin_

@lady_grimm: "Ain't it the truth..." He says with a chuckle. "Usually I can tell what it is whomever I'm talking to has hidden away, but I thought I'd the gentlemanly high road and not pry." Returning her smile. "You're good though, I almost missed it." Raising his half empty glass in a gesture of respect.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_

Smiling at the polite gesture she responds with puzzled look of her own,

"Well then it seems you're not the casual rubble that usually stumbles in this place. I don't know whether I should be flattered at your compliment or insulted that you would allow me to look like a fool by carrying on with my hand placed on the dagger."

She finishes whatever remains of her glass and raises a suspicious eyebrow at Michael.

"How about something stronger?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#617  Edited By The_Assassin_

@lady_grimm: "So it seems..." Smiling back at her before finishing off his glass and sliding it to the other side of the bar. "Why not, pick your poison. Anything you want. Consider it an apology if you feel as if I've insulted you."

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#618  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@the_assassin_:

"Well they don't serve my poison here."

Grimm waves a finger above the bar in a circular motion, acting as a small pendulum to reveal a tiny portal. As she does so, a pitch black wine bottle slowly rises from the abyss and places itself on the wooden table.

"Absinthe. My poison is only the best."

She says as she pours the odd looking fluid that reveals itself to be a dark green hue within the wine glasses.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: "Extraordinary beauty and excellent taste, I think we'll get along just fine Grimm." Watching her pour out some of the dark green liquid.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_

As the glasses are slowly filled to the rim, Grimm passes one to the man sitting beside her. Slowly drinking the one in her hand she stands from the barstool and takes a few steps away. A wave of her hand and another, much larger portal is spawned below her.

"I guess you can relax a little in even the most suspicious of locations."

She raises her arm in a farewell gesture before dropping through the portal and teleporting to an unknown location in the world.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#621  Edited By The_Assassin_

@lady_grimm: Accepting the glass he takes a drink of the dark green liquid, savoring the liquid. Stopping once he sees his companion stand up.

"If you have the right company you can relax anywhere."

Watching as she creates a much larger portal than before, returning the wave just before she turns to depart.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_

Obsessively intent on uncovering her father's ceaselessly transitory location, the Future Knightfall's meticulously undertaken temporal exploits have orchestrated her present predicament, an impending encounter with her father's romantic beloved. Harboring no ingrained animosity towards this woman, the enigmatic Fraga's athletically lithe frame abstrusely materializes, enigmatically emerging from the veiled, caliginous interior of a decomposing Einstein-Rosen Bridge, an iconic trademark of the Knightfall A-Lister, Andres Knightfall. Voluntarily unarmed for the purposeful projection of faint amiability, Fraga pauses, concisely examining Mercy's frame with ocular analysis.

Having pinpointed the Sanguine's present location to a scarcely populated park in London, England, the Martial Arts Reina cordially meets the Sheridan's eyes, a subtle semblance of the striking blue of her father's eyes gleaming in her darkened oculus. "Mercy Sheridan", Fraga began, facially inexpressive, exercising necessary emotional control in the incipience of conversational commencement. "Let us make this terse. Where is Andres Knightfall?".

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@fraga: CV ate my motherfcking post -__________-

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador

After his encounter with mysterious Lady Grimm, the expert archer had hailed a cab and taken it across town, stopping and paying the driver a few blocks away, opting to walk the remaining distance even though there was a slight drizzle. Although... when wasn't there in London?

Hands in the pockets of his jacket, with his collar flipped up to partially protect his face from the rain, Caldwell made his way through London's bustling financial district. Cutting down an alleyway to shave off a few minutes rather than go all the way around the block.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga:

The brisk air of impending fall nearly cut through the material of the coat that Mercy Sheridan sported. Having taken time on her own, away from friends and away from duties, she found herself savoring the scent of leaves and wood smoke on the air as she sat on the bench of one of her favorite spots in the park.

An oasis in the city, it was a quiet spot and one where the din and lights of the city barely affected the view of the starts, something that brought them so close to the milky darkness, pointing out the innate insignificance of humanity.

Nonplussed by the intrusion, she gracefully stood, slipping her hands into the pockets of the structured black Alexander McQueen jacket. The nipped in waist perfectly outlined her own lithe curves, enunciating her fitted form. Sleek dark hair with just a hint of underlying red was illuminated beneath the park lamp.

Something about this woman set off a flag in Mercy's head, but she was willfully unable to figure out just what it was. "Here's the beauty of Andres Knightfall....he has his entirely own life. And if you're able to reach me when I haven't even scheduled a flight plan, then I have the utmost certainty that you're able to find him. I do not track his every movement...I will be happy to let him know that you were looking for him." The curt pleasantness of her voice was enunciated by the light upper crust English accent. "Is that all?"

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_: She couldn't remember exactly how long it had been since she saw him, but every moment they were apart, the more she longed for him. Empty promises of love, never fulfilled. But Zeon was busy traveling the world, since she pulled herself away from her Cardinal's,she never stayed in one location too long. She didn't want to be found. But when news of the death of her Tia, Ziccarra, finally reached her, she needed something familiar... something she loved... her bell'uomo.

It wasn't easy tracking him down, she had to use her old resources and contacts, but eventually tracked him down in London, and knew she would have a slim window to find him. The sky above her poured rain down like a crying widow who had just lost her love, bringing the chill air nipping at her nose as she sat inside of one of the many cafe's in London where Micheal was said to be passing by recently, there she sat for what seemed like hours.

Then... she saw him. Her throat tightened and heart fluttered, was it really him? She watched as he turned to an alleyway, and quickly followed closely, going outside, leaving everything behind as she became drenched in the rain almost instantly. She didn't know what to do, say... but she had to call out for him, she couldn't have traveled this far, come this close, to just let him go. "Bell'uomo?" Her voice cracked a bit but echoed through the empty alleyway as she stood at a small distance behind him.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: That voice... he'd recognize it anywhere... the second he heard it he froze in place. Fairly certain his heart had just skipped a beat. Turning around to reassure himself he wasn't hearing things... he saw her. Standing there at the entrance to the alleyway in the pouring rain... "Zeon..." His voice barely a whisper as he slowly took a step towards her, his body reacting before he could stop it.

It was all he could do not to run over and lift her off her feet... he didn't know whether or not she was angry, how could she not be? He assumed he would be if he were in her shoes... slowly he closed the distance between them, his heart racing to see what would happen next...

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_: "It is you..." she whispered, she slowly lift her right hand, placing it gently upon his cheek as if she was trying to make sure he really was real. She almost smiled, her lips were beginning to curl up only to suddenly feel another emotion swell up inside her. Then she couldn't hold it back, tears of frustration filled her eyes as the rain continued to pour around them. She pulled her hand away only to instantly slap it across the same cheek she was just cresting a moment ago. "How could you!?" she barked at him, "You pull me into your life, promise me happiness and then you just... just LEAVE like that?" Her brows pushed against each other. "I left my life as a Cardinal to be with you, my family, and you just vanish!" Her voice was more harsh, filled with emotion. "Why?" She spoke more softly, trying to recompose herself. "Did you tire of me? Find someone else?" She wanted answers, the former White Cardinal wouldn't be denied of that.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: He didn't raise his hand to his cheek, even if it did sting. Instead it took her hands in his and looked into her magnificent dark brown eyes. "I deserve that, hell I deserve worse..." Giving her hands a gentle squeeze. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me and I disappeared without so much as a goodbye." Standing there alone with her in the alley, while the pouring rain intensified, cascading down on them. "You deserve better than that Zeon, you probably won't believe me, but it was to protect you..."

Nikki_Sixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She swore her heart skipped a beat as he grasped her hand and looked into her eyes, but she was so mad at him, frustrated, abandoned. But she still wanted to just embrace him, feel his familiar warmth around her body, but her bitter anger kept her from doing so. "Protect me?" she scoffed, shaking her head with irritation. "Stronzate!" That was the only word that came in her mind at that moment. "Protect me from whom? Have you forgotten who I am Micheal? What I've done? I don't need protection." She squeezed his hand, she wanted to let go of him and slap him again. Protector, what kind of joke was that? "I don't need a protector!" She shouted at him. "Or solider or a hero, I just- I need..." Her head lowered, her hair slicked to her scalp and neck from the rain as she finally gave up on her frustration, taking in a deep breath before letting it out. Her love was here in front of her and she was shouting at him as if he had ran off with another woman, when he claimed to have been protecting her. Her eyes finally looked back up at him. "I just need you..."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: "I know..." a half smile crossing his face if only for a moment. "I know exactly what you're capable of..." releasing her hands and tentatively placing hands on her hips. "But I love you to much to put you in any sort of danger Zeon." Gazing into her eyes for a moment before looking down the alley way to the lights of his hotel. "Let's get out of the rain."

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_:

She didn't even realize it, but her teeth had been chattering this entire time, she was freezing. The Italian Liafador simply nod her head, as Micheal lead her into the hotel he was staying at. The two were drenched, water staining the ground as they received slight glares from the staff members. Zeon never let his hand go as he lead her up to her room, she then released her grasp as he grabbed her a white towel, handing it to her as she gently took it. "Grazie." Was all she said as she began to slowly dry herself off. But now, she wanted more answers, real answers. "Micheal, please tell me, what happened?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#635  Edited By The_Assassin_

@zeon_liafador: "I approached for a job. The employer wasn't who I thought they were though. They wanted me to eliminate a Somali warlord so a friendlier one could move in and take his place, however they had no intention of paying me once it was said and done." Sighing as he pinched the bridge of his nose, recalling the events. "I pulled off the hit without a hitch, made it look like one of his lieutenants was responsible and made for the rendezvous point in Kenya where I was supposed to receive my pay. It was a trick, and I walked right into it. When it was all over a dozen of the men they'd brought were dead and they assumed I was. Granted most people do in fact die when they fall off a cliff." Gently placing a hand on her leg. "They knew everything about me, where most of my safe houses were... about you... I had to lay low, make them think I was out of the picture."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#636  Edited By ia_espada

@mercy_:

Concisely apparent facial annoyance tersely altered her visual disposition. An allowed sigh of whispered audibility subtly escaped her slender, paradoxically athletic frame. "That does not concern me. I know of his inability to impart full trust in others. Its plausible, senora", Fraga resumed, gradually retained composure appropriately dictating her civil, socially obligated affability. "That you truly do not know where he is. But", predatory eyes darkening with palpable determination, the faintly visible hue of aquatic blue dissipating. "Andres trusts you, and only you like no other. He has told you nearly everything. You might not know of his exact location", reasonably considering the logical possibility, "However, you should know where he could be".

"Mercy", a boldly taken step towards the lethal Sanguine, "Do not derail this any further. Where is Andres?".

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_: Peeling off her soaked cloths and leaving just her undergarments on, she wrapped the towel around her body, sitting on the edge of his bed and listening carefully to what Micheal was telling her. Her eyes slowly gazed upon his hand as he finished what he had been going through, slowly grasping his hand, into her own. "You should have told me Bell'uomo, I could have helped you. I could have gathered some cardinal's, we could have taken care of those pests, together and send a message." Shifting her eyes back to him she squeezed his hand softly. "You didn't have to be alone."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga:

It was the slight twitch of her facial expression that flipped the switch in Mercy's head. Endless possibilities whirled through her head, all sorted and determined within moments. She kept the suspicions to herself, but the eyes and mannerisms paired with the context of the conversation were enough to keep her content for now.

The purple-grey hue of Mercy's eyes was clear, calm and collected, no overt facial expression marred the classic lines and high cheekbones of the sanguine.

Her eyebrow arched with restrained bemusement as the young woman took a step forward, demanding answers. "You seem to know a lot about Andres, oui?" The set of her shoulders was relaxed as her hands remained in her pockets. Knee high leather boots clacked quietly against the paved path as Mercy casually circled Fraga, the two women keeping a line of sight on one another at all times. "What need of him do you have?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#639  Edited By The_Assassin_

@zeon_liafador: He leaned over and gently kissed her on the cheek. "I wasn't thinking straight, I'd lost a lot of blood, I probably should have been dead..." Taking off the jacket, tie and button up shirt he'd been wearing underneath, leaving only the plain black T-shirt he'd been wearing beneath, tossing them aside.

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_:

"I..." she didn't know what else to say, how could she stay mad at him? "I'm glad your ok." She sat silently for a moment. "But where you..." The final question burning upon her lips but was afraid to actually ask it, she didn't want to sound selfish. All about her and her feelings. She was glad he was ok, she was relieved he was, her fear was that she would have found him dead somewhere in an unmarked grave. But she had to know, taking in a sharp breath before forcing it out. "Where you ever planning on coming back to me?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#641  Edited By The_Assassin_

@zeon_liafador: Without a word he reached over and and gently placed his hands on her cheeks, his icy blue eyes locked on her magnificent brown. "Of course, I love you Zeon. It was killing me being away from you, but I couldn't just reappear out of the blue and put you in danger like that."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_:

Visually unmoved by Mercy's intuitive circling, the Future Knightfall's inexpressive facial features silently conveyed her cultivated, and rigorously perfected stoicism. Lithely carved arms defiantly fold before her chest in instinctive response to the Sheridan's inquiry. A faint semblance of a quipping smirk subtly embellished the Fraga Fatale's facial attributes. "About Andres, you, Isadora, Quintus, Cassius, Ziccarra, it matters not", genetically ingrained cerebral composure appropriately veiling her indignation with Mercy's verbal dodging. "Your diversionary tactics will not do, Senora Sheridan. Andres has shared with you nearly every bit of his soul, you are the only one (of this time) who is aware of his endgame. Surely, you do not seek to insult my intelligence by telling me that you of all people, have no knowledge of his location".

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: "And surely you do not seek to insult mine by assuming that such information is given freely to strangers." It was the first snap of anger, of irritation that she had allowed through. The additional mystery of being unable to place a face that seemed faintly familiar stacked with the borderline condescending tone had stripped the calm nuance from her, replaced with a coldness that would send shivers down the spine.

Those she had named were all directly related or associated with the Knightfall family, with Andres's family. Not business associates, but those he was closest to. She had vast knowledge of him and his eyes in her face...it sunk. "What are you to him?" The coldness was gone from her voice and it had shifted to a pointed curiosity.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_:

An instinctively voiced inference of terse irascibility momentarily imparted her reactionary sigh, "Ugh... idiota", she unapologetically whispered, a concise, subtle roll of darkened, predatory eyes further highlighting her subtle vexation with Mercy's perpetual verbal diversions. Necessarily retaining socially forced imperturbability, Fraga resumed, "What kind of stranger possesses this quantity of information on another?", she sarcastically inquired, her no-nonsense visage stubbornly refusing to dissipate. "Don't answer that, its rhetorical", wittily veiled lexical derision present in her voice.

"What am I to him?", she haughtily scoffed, succinctly turning away the lethal Sheridan. "Was it not you who postulated that such information is not to be given freely to strangers?", reverting to their facial confrontation, a subtly raised brow of questioning mockery gradually fading upon the incipience of her following words. "But then again, you are no stranger. At least, you will not be", implicit referencing of their encounters in the impending future. Harboring no ingrained cabalism, Fraga confesses, "My name is Yana Knightfall", she began. "Andres is my father", she continued, "The future, that is where I am from and..", an abrupt verbal pause overcame her.

"I'm going off tangent", lingually reminding herself prior to the resumption of her prioritized query. "Look, it is imperative that I see him. So now that you know, I shall ask again. Where is my father?".

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She couldn't help but smile, leaning into his hands, warm and strong and hearing that he missed her as much as she did him... that was all she needed to hear. "I understand... and love you too Micheal." she reached out and hugged him pulling herself close to him, her face burried in his chest. All these months of wondering where he was, if he was ok, if he was alive... all closed within minutes.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: Wrapping the petite Italiana in his strong arms, he held her close to him, gently kissing the top of her head. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#647  Edited By Mercy_

@fraga said:

@mercy_:

An instinctively voiced inference of terse irascibility momentarily imparted her reactionary sigh, "Ugh... idiota", she unapologetically whispered, a concise, subtle roll of darkened, predatory eyes further highlighting her subtle vexation with Mercy's perpetual verbal diversions. Necessarily retaining socially forced imperturbability, Fraga resumed, "What kind of stranger possesses this quantity of information on another?", she sarcastically inquired, her no-nonsense visage stubbornly refusing to dissipate. "Don't answer that, its rhetorical", wittily veiled lexical derision present in her voice.

"What am I to him?", she haughtily scoffed, succinctly turning away the lethal Sheridan. "Was it not you who postulated that such information is not to be given freely to strangers?", reverting to their facial confrontation, a subtly raised brow of questioning mockery gradually fading upon the incipience of her following words. "But then again, you are no stranger. At least, you will not be", implicit referencing of their encounters in the impending future. Harboring no ingrained cabalism, Fraga confesses, "My name is Yana Knightfall", she began. "Andres is my father", she continued, "The future, that is where I am from and..", an abrupt verbal pause overcame her.

"I'm going off tangent", lingually reminding herself prior to the resumption of her prioritized query. "Look, it is imperative that I see him. So now that you know, I shall ask again. Where is my father?".

A perfectly plucked eyebrow raise was the only sign of Mercy's irritation as a bombshell was dropped on her lap. No outward sign of dismay was displayed, but internally, her heart was beating against her chest in sync with the flaps of a hummingbird's wings. Immediately checking for signs of resemblance between Yana and herself, Mercy was more than relieved not to find any.

"If you speak to me in a condescending tone of that manner again, I'm going to be tempted to pop a bubble in your brain."

Mercy's lips twitched for a moment, the natural war of speculation suspicion and sentiment fighting in her head and in her heart. Mercy reeled off the address of the hotel penthouse suite where she and Andres had settled in for the week.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: I almost think it'd be cooler if they did it on her home turf in the French Quarter, though lol. Kinda wanna rewrite it.