User Lists: 1

#3951  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Orthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@owen_porter: Thanks, I'm rather looking forward to using this guy :) loved your post, got me totally psyched up for the mission, I'm already brainstorming, haha

Aaaand I believe that's my last post for the day... Hopefully the mission doesn't start for another 24 hours or so

Avatar image for the_last_samurai
The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owen_porter: Gambler, the only man worthy enough to disrespect Gambler is himself lol or something egotistical >.>

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I disrespect Gambler all the time :D

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whisper_: And you were one of the late people!!!

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@station_x: @mastermouse: @whisper_: @owen_porter: @_higgins_: @orthos: @war-patriot:

As the man's words had reached their end, the samurai's eyes shifted around, trying to view who else would embark upon this colossal mission with him. His golden eyes naturally looked towards Higgins as a single, curious eyebrow was raised, "So tell me, Mister Green? Was this the type of adventure you were looking for?" Terrorism...He knew he needed this money for his city, his conscience could live with this. But what of the giant mouse? Who cared. They were all here of their own accord, and he would probably never seen any of these souls again. As such, they were disposable, nudging Higgin's, the one green garbed man which he could trust, the samurai stood, paid his respects to the Merchant of Death and smiled. "Mr Porter shall have these items" Taking the box after deeming himself the most trustworthy member of the group, he spoke to Higgins's quietly. "Me and you will partner up, I could use your teleportation and you can use my skill, agreed? Agreed." Taking a single glance back at the man, he chuckled, "Do you want to stay and talk to these people, or formulate ourselves?"he need not wait for a team talk, this would be futile, they were a group of detached individuals with no social bonds, or obvious links. It would be more trouble than he was paid to organize them when he could do the job with Higgins alone.

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whisper_ said:

I disrespect Gambler all the time :D

That is because you have never learned to respect your elders and are still a rude little girl :)

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: I was WAITING for you to say that, perfect timing lol

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: I was WAITING for you to say that, perfect timing lol

Assuming this is a Pyro alt by your amusement, correct me if I'm wrong (no idea who anyone is at this point)

@whisper_ said:

@armistice: nobody asked you ^_^

Adults speak their mind at will, kids like you should only speak when spoken to :) :) :)

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: lol by my amusement, haha yeah it is :P

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"..." Higgins's face was oh so expressive, even through his mask. Panic, fear, betrayal and everything in between ran past his face in a heart beat. Avalon? He was there only days ago, hell he even had a decent layout of the public access. He could literally warp over there this instant, along with everyone else. But at what cost? "Just..Gimme a sec to sit, this is pretty heavy.." Pest informed his friend before returning to his gaze at the table.

"I..We don't have to kill Antonia, right? I mean I could just warp her out of there, somewhere safe. It's the building we are after right?" His tone was intimidated by the possible decline of that tactic, he just didn't want the wrong people to get hurt.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_: Remembers you hospitalizing Antonia with POW!

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_: Yeah yeah that's true lol fun ass times man, fun times.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3970  Edited By MasterMouse

@_higgins_:Our fight in Gothic, quite a time. Mistro had a grudge, and then tried to kill you again halfway across the world. :P
Silly POW turning all nice as Pest

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: Some peeps just get pushed too far and go bad for a bit.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: Some peeps just get pushed too far and go bad for a bit.

Kinda wanna go this direction with Kurt sometime.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: I would warp you to Mars, and give you a time out :P Don't worry, just the failed Cerberus outpost there so you could at least survive.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_: That Cerberus outpost! XD Kurt has been through enough sht to be a villain forever at this point lol

War-Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3979  Edited By Orthos

@war-patriot:

Glancing down at his satchel, Sebastian's grip upon it relaxed as he realised how tightly he had been clinging to it. "I wouldn't say protective, myself." He smiled at the man-he-called-Harold. "I'm simply very aware of how easy it is for one's pocket to be picked, and would rather not part with this particular bit of kit." As the shadowy figure entered the room, the professor took his cue to sit down.

@mastermouse: @whisper_: @owen_porter: @_higgins_: @the_last_samurai:

Their long anticipated mission had arrived, and Sebastian felt wholly unprepared. Reaching into his satchel, careful not to reveal its contents to those sitting on either side of him, he withdrew an electronic tablet and plugged in the flash drive he had received. The others were likely aware of their target's identity and importance, but the university lecturer was new to this game, not to mention a foreigner. He had dabbled in cons and flirted with the law, but never attempted anything of this complexity. It was a new experience, precisely the reason he had signed on. Life had grown stale, he was looking for a little excitement. Paying no attention as one of his apparent team-mates got up to leave, Dr. Mendelson flitted through the images and files on the flash drive like any seasoned academic would. One must do the reading before the class can discuss the project.

"I believe our benefactor's instructions were to 'bring her down', Mr. Green." He placed the tablet flat on the table in front of him and turned to face the most-aptly-named member of the group. "I suppose it is up to each of us as to how exactly we interpret that command, but personally I doubt that he recruited us to provide a courier service." Lifting up the tablet and using it to gesture at the rest of the group, Sebastian's gaze drifted over those he would apparently be working with. "I need more information, and more time to gather resources, before we begin." His eyes stopped on Mr. Red, the one who seemed most eager to leave. "If you believe you can do this alone, go right ahead. But bear in mind that if one man was all that was required, our benefactor likely would not have gone to the expense of hiring six. Not to mention whoever didn't show up."

Swinging out of his chair, Sebastian slid the tablet back into his bag and popped up his coat collar. "I'm going to gather as much intelligence as I can, you people can do as you please, but someone should stay here and wait for the others. Meet back here in twelve hours." Without questioning whether or not that time frame was acceptable, Dr. Mendelson strode out of the warehouse and was welcomed by the disgustingly clear Los Angeles sky. He missed the London smog already.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was badass.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3981  Edited By Antonia
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@orthos: There's a strong but unforced sense of natural leadership in your posts, and its brilliant.

Orthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

This was my favorite part. Feels like something you'd see in a famous professional literary work.

It makes me very happy that you enjoyed that part in particular, as I probably spent too much time thinking about the best way to arrange that line and rewrote it more than a couple of times. And I really appreciate the compliment, that's very kind of you.

@lady_liberty: @owen_porter: Gosh, you're all so nice, thanks!

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orthos: I'd eat you with chips ,you tasty englishperson

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owen_porter: You know where 'am when you need me to start that angle.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orthos: Love the British dude lol so awesome.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx said:

@orthos: I'd eat you with chips ,you tasty englishperson

Everything Nerx says sounds so kinky...

War-Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3988  Edited By War-Patriot

@the_last_samurai@orthos@_higgins_@station_x@owen_porter@mastermouse@whisper_

I've been out of the game so long... Silas moved his back away from the wall which he'd been leaning on. Avalon, Ms. Dain.This... is perfect. Immediately he went to days back executing the assassinations ordered by the US government, Project Accolade had one aim: Create the perfect assassin. When a leak exposed Project Accolade to the public, there was no choice but to disavow any knowledge of the project, and the assassins. Just like that it was gone, the only remnants of an over two decades project is the skills, the mindset he'd been given. A military paragon, but even then he was rusty.

After the speech from their mysterious benefactor, the team were left to work with each other to accomplish a task which would stun even titans "Right, Avalon. Here's how I see it, going our separate ways to tackle it is just going to get us killed. I know many of you are used to playing the lone wolf, me included..." he spoke truthfully, working in a team was something he hadn't had much experience in. Most of his previous assignments were one man hits. "But we also want to get the job done, and get out alive. So if anyone has any reservations, or pride which will prevent them from working efficiently, please cut the crap" he smirked, his voice wasn't hostile or aggressive, just a matter of fact. "I'm not team leader, but seeing as we haven't been provided a way to contact each other, we'll need to devise a method, and I suggest it be email, a secure and untraceable proxy email network. Everyone should make one of them, using the codenames we've been designated, followed by their email provider" Silas suggested the format, sounding as if he'd used these before, the format meant everyone would be able to contact each other securely, and wouldn't need to meet again as they'd already know the email address of everyone here.

He turned to leave now, after basically proclaiming he was on board with the 'team,' there was no question ever since he walked in. Silas had been bred for war, for assassination. It didn't matter whom he served. War is all I know.

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will mount all your heads on sticks! I will sell your organs for science! I will email images of your corpses to everyone you know! I! Will! Let! Nerx! Have! Your! Corpse!....that last bit was in bad taste I'm sorry

But I'm watching you! Dun dun dun!

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whisper_: @the_last_samurai: @_higgins_: @owen_porter: @war-patriot: @orthos:

Mistro leaned back in his seat, he had completely spaced out and was not listening to anything anyone said. He was sort of reflecting on how he felt about everyone there, and he thought about how this job with Anotia would go.

The Samurai. He's quite the character, probably a better swordsman than me. He smells old. Weird. I wonder why he's here, granted I don't know much about japan and stuff, I'm pretty sure people who dress like that have money. Maybe he's here for the adventure. Either way, his sword skills will no doubt be a valuable asset.

The Pest. Interesting dude, can teleport on command, makes me miss the G.D.S. Very friendly, and brought up and interesting point earlier about the true intentions or agendas the people here could have. I wonder what his angle is. I feel like he's in it for the money, like I am. He seems to be the most trustable one around here, hopefully he's nearby if I get in deep.

Sebastian. I feel like he thinks he's better than everyone. But for whatever reason, I respect him a lot. I absolutely do not trust him, no no no. I feel like I should, but I never trust authority ever, simple rule, and it has only done me good. The dude seems really manipulative, but that will probably come in handy.

Owen Porter. Now there's a good mystery. He didn't even show up, and he gets a nice little care-package delivered straight to him? Maybe he's got it in good with our mystery man. That's about it, considering he didn't show up to the meeting.

"Harold". I like that guy. Whatever his name is, I like him. Silent, and going off his conversation with Sebastian, he sounds like he knows what he's doing. I haven't got much to go on, since he barely spoke, wasn't carrying anything, and didn't have a costume. But, he sounds like he has experience, which is quite obviously good.

His deep thought was interrupted when he realized everyone was pretty much on their way out. Sebastian and "Harold" were gone, Shin seemed to be leaving, and Pest would surely be off soon as well. "Well than gentleman, this has been fun, and I'll be going now."
That was it, Mistro walked out through the steel doorway, and out of the building.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3993  Edited By lady_liberty
MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: I shall take that as a compliment.

@war-patriot: Tactics yay! :D

@mastermouse: Very generous post, it was nice of you to go to the extra effort of describing all of us. Not everyone bothers to check out who they're working with, but you went the extra mile and I for one appreciate that :)

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orthos:Thankyou very much (>'u'<)
I would like to say, you've done a fantastic job writing this character, and playing your part in the mission that's probably gonna get us all killed. :P

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: That was an amazing post.

@orthos said:

@ult_nerx: I shall take that as a compliment.

@war-patriot: Tactics yay! :D

@mastermouse: Very generous post, it was nice of you to go to the extra effort of describing all of us. Not everyone bothers to check out who they're working with, but you went the extra mile and I for one appreciate that :)

I figured it would be a great loophole if they didn't have an IC way to communicate.

(This is War-Patriot)

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3