Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gambler:@armistice:

Ian had heard that saccharine sweet tone many times in the past from Quintus' own lips, usually over the phone to Ellie when he was up to no good. The sound of a snake-oil salesman who has just come upon another sucker to be taken advantage of. The disguised angel may well have survived in hell as so claimed, but he had never come across a silver-tongued devil like the departed Knightfall.

I'm going to have to keep an eye on his back just to ensure someone does not stick a knife in it when they are done with his services. I may well need to call upon his services myself if things roll my way enough.

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By Serinity

@gambler: @amazingangel:

He had failed to come through the games, but his aid could be worth so much more. She had watched him in life and death and he would make a good knight on the board. The daughter of death had plans to one day be set free. And when she did terror would reign supreme. To conquor all however allies would be key, they made it simpler. What was soon to come was a play of a game, the cost all who died on this quest would be brought to Reaver. A contingency plan should the games fail to kill. For all attempts and purposes the woman came for free, in truth she was here to collect souls. And later when hell and the world were under the assault of Death's child the bringer of ruin could pull the you owe me card. The raven, the messenger, the servant of Death's child was Serenity. A dark elf who wore very little, contrasting to the robed and prepared others. Nique was a elemental, complete mastery of the elements. She had been the tied leader of last years VHC which untill this year was existing only to the fabled and religious lands. "Love the design here, creepy cave to hell. Thats not dated at all is it?." The dark elf perfectly at ease dispite the erie spine tingling fealing that existed here. Nique recognized the angelic warrior, biting her tongue at the notion. Whenever did good people get busted out of oblivion, but it was his call to make.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By AmazingAngel

@armistice: (Whoops.)

@serinity: "Yeah they don't really keep up with the times down there, I hear Santanus only just got a Facebook account"

@gambler: "You're french, damnit I was trying to figure that for the longest time, O.K. lets go." Angel walks up to a dead end, he pulls out his staff and fashions it into a pointer, he pointed at the wall, "You see this ominous wall with the huge satanic star on it, with what looks like blood and uhhh......Something els covering it, yeah forget about that, thats a decoy theres nothing there." Angel points at the ground. "This is where we need to squeeze through.", "But there's a few step we need to take first."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@armistice: @serinity: @amazingangel: Diligence proceeded the group carefully following behind their newly appointed guide. Trust, however, was not as easily administered as Gambler never let his gaze drift far from the lighthearted chaperon. Taking a special interest in the arcane fashioned staff recently produced while executing the revelation of a secret passage. Peeking back over his shoulder he whispered, "Stay close." turning back and nodding towards the Angel letting him know it was okay to continue.

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: @gambler:

"Close as a lover, or close as death." During the journey hear she'd explained the term on one of the nights camped in the dessert. A lover as she put it was near by but free to betray react negatively. While death was always close and hounest it didn't lie. She smiled playing nice with the chaperone into the void. "So do you make a habit on waiting for hells visitors or are we just lucky?"

@armistice: (does your stelth cover things like vibrations air currents etc that might help an elemental spot you)

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By AmazingAngel

@gambler: @serinity: @armistice: Angel continued leading the group through the vast catacombs down a seemingly endless passage way, "Welcome to your tour of the horribly ominous cave of darkness and despair, flash photography of the horribly ominous cave of darkness and despair is prohibited during the tour of the horribly ominous cave of darkness and despair." Angel leads the group through more darkened corridors of unfinished stone, a faint chorus of ghostly moans can be heard in the distance, "This right here is a limbo state, this whole cave is, the moment we entered this place we were trapped here, I knew this one guy who bounced back between hell and limbo for fifty years. If you're strong enough all they can be is keep you here, if you're not you'll burn in the pools of hell."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity:

(As long as he is not fighting and subsonic, the shielding absorbs and redistributes any telltale signs automatically. Without going into details I do not want to mention he is pretty much undetectable. If he engages any weapons system visible stealth is disabled and he can be seen. He cannot attack and stay invisible.)

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By AmazingAngel

@serinity: Angel continued walking not looking at her, he chuckled at her comment, "I don't usually make it a habit of being a gate keeper but I heard along the grape vine an intrepid group was planning a trip, anything I can do to stop Hell adding a few more souls to its ranks I guess."

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: (just checking :) wouldnt want to detect you if it wasnt feasible)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: @serinity: @amazingangel: Suddenly Gambler yelled, "NO, DONT!" directing his warning back towards the end of the group. A single member extending his hand towards one of the disheveled souls wandering aimlessly, but he was to late. Immediately the unsuspecting straggler was snatched out of line amidst his own panic stricken screams of terror. The ill advised deed seemingly agitating the serenity of the once tranquil transmigration with potential deadly consequences. Spinning down to a knee while simultaneously removing his back pack, Gambler unwrapped a decoratively leather bound codex. Grabbing the Angel's attention, he flipped the book open pointing to a specific vellum textured page. "We need to get here"distinctly pointing out a destination. "Now!"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(I'll be offline for a time, jump back in later)

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: @armistice: @serinity: Angel stepped to the point where the man perished, he found a piece of I.D. in the pile of ash where he once stood, he picked a piece of chalk out his pocket, he wrote the mans name and a short eulogy on the the wall and a cross, he walked back to leader of the group."You want some shortcut buddy their is none! the only way shorter than the one we're taking now is too dangerous for us anyway."

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Serinity

@gambler: A sly smile crept along her face as she watched the mishap. "Some people just don't get it do they? Hell is not a place to play neither is the entry way." As much play as one might have commited to this venture it still was dabbling in the horrors of hell. "It would be all the wiser to listen to the man." Serenity watching as he pointed where to go. The moron who just screwed up just likely cut the odds of going unseen in half for the rest of the mission. The elf kneeling down by the scared man. "I can fight demons, magic and nightmares like this however I've got nothing." Her words a whisper to avoid letting the others get spooked more.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Peace

@amazingangel: @serinity: As his mischievous counterpart knelt down beside him Gambler deceptively shifted his eyes back and forth until assured of a small window of privacy. "If need be I'll sacrifice every unsuspecting meat sack behind us in order to achieve my goal. But if dey keep dying before we reach our destination dhere will be no one left to throw to dee wolves on dee way out."cunningly tilting his head towards the angel as if unceremoniously nominating him. "Are you with me?" he questioned. Rising to his feet and offering an insincere bow of acceptance, he acknowledged the guide once again. "Forgive my rudeness. Please, continue."

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: "No place Id rather be, ok thats a lie but yes im with you." Nique commented doing her best not to laugh at the remark. Almost everyone here was but a lamb to sacrifice, they just needed to line up and die right. She loathed almost the entirety of the human species it was pleasing to see them end. Gambler was right though precision was needed. "Moving out of this cave would be a good start. Longer we stand easier it is for them to come are way."

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By AmazingAngel

@gambler: @serinity: Angel ignored the group leader and spoke to the group as a whole "Okay, we've seen enough blood shed for today, everyone tighten up, we don't need anyone straying from the group, that's how this poor guy lost his life. Follow me." He didn't trust some of the group but they'd already crossed the threshold, he was just trying to get them out. That was just what he did.

They continued on through the dark catacombs through dark hallways and cliff edges leading to uncertainty. Until they reached something, the real gatekeeper. "As the leader of this merry band of misfits, I feel you should go ahead and explain our situation to the gatekeeper, if he can even hear you."

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Serinity

@amazingangel: "Yes we've seen enough blood for today, for surely there will be no blood in hell. Let me just grab some seeds, Id like to plant some dandelions by the door." The elemental dark elf teased amused by such words. "And im not a misfit" the elf struggling to retain her anger at the comment.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@amazingangel: @serinity: As soon as mention of a gatekeeper crossed the Angel's lips the Cajun knew he was attempting to lead them out of Hell. "Dis isnt dee way."quickly looking around in hopes of sensing which one of the many catacomb labyrinths would lead them to his brother's house of damnation. Swiftly peering over his shoulder at the amusing bird of prey, Serenity, he questioned, "Any ideas?" hoping she was as calculatingly methodical as he anticipated.

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Serinity

@gambler: Nique tapped her foot along the floor vibrations in the earth functioning like radar. "I believe he wasn't going to lead us out, just on the most forward path. A path which would draw to much attenion I might add. Go through the front door and every demon knows that we are here. You would be damning every one of them to being swarmed by demons and fiends." As for the path to take it becomes relativly dificult the further down to identify. Hundreds of twisting caves with many more forks in the road."Birdy here is most usefull because he knows the roads here. We have to take the more dangerous road if we want to do this with the best chance of survivability." Serenity with enough time may had been able to pinpoint the right path, would be so much harder however and she hated such work.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity: (oops, did I misread his post? Either way nice save :)

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Serinity
No Caption Provided

@gambler: (think so, but quick save was all it needed ^.~)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity: ;P cool. I'll wait until he responds.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: @serinity: "Precisely, tell you what, I'll go speak to him." Angel walks over to the gate keeper, he had his eyes and mouth sown together, all he knew is what he could hear, Angel walked up to the gate keeper leaving the group behind, they can't hear what the conversation is but it seems to work.

The ground fell from beneath the gate keeper a gust of steam flew from the hole like a geyser, Angel calls for the rest of the group, "Okay guys, you remember the water slide at splash mountain." He points to the hole in the ground leading to Hell. "Pretty much the same thing, this is how we get to hell, to your friend".

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: @serinity: Gambler found the Angel peculiar, yet highly resourceful. Even if he had underestimated the overall wisdom and guile, a fact pointed out to him by the equally cunning Nique. Craftily the plotting duo shepherded a handful of followers into the front of the pack allowing them to take point down the rock made decline, cut into form by the free flow of rapid water. "No turning back now"he smirked, folding his arms across his chest before taking the plunge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: @serinity: @amazingangel:

Armistice was still more than content with watching from the sidelines, observing from a distance and with the subjects unaware he could make some educated guesses as to each of the explorers roles. The Treacherous Twin had made little effort to hide that he was willing to sacrifice everyone present to reach his goal, the smiles and kind words he gave to the other two only meant he considered them still worthwhile. Everyone else was nothing more to him than a glorified pack mule, only here to serve a purpose and be cast aside once used up.

The Chatty Angel's intentions behind his willingness to lead a complete stranger into Hell itself still confused him, if there was a higher purpose to fulfilling such a request it was currently beyond his comprehension. As for the Sultry Demon, she had held her tongue more than either of the others, but her very demeanor spelled trouble.

I'll let the others make their way first, track their route for reference, then follow.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wIll post eIther In a few or In the mornIng dependIng on some thIngs. also dark elf not demon ^_~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wIll post eIther In a few or In the mornIng dependIng on some thIngs. also dark elf not demon ^_~

they are just witty nicknames, I actually did read your bio but angel/demon sounds better than angel/dark elf

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll shall call you Demon and you shall like it ;P j/k

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: @armistice: @amazingangel:

They may have all been willing to jump in on a whim but Nique was not. This was after all leading into the pits of hell, she wasn't going to trust these waters any more then she would trust the fires below. Her body unraveled, distorted untill it was water itself. Ever sense the time spent in the games of Reaver she had both gear and a body that could shift to the desired elemental properties.While the others went down such a slope willing to trust the damned she was not so bold. Below was a world of liars, thieves, murderers, savages, monsters, demons, rapests, humans. None of that sounded trust worthy to her, nor did their world. She went down the ravine as water itself, natural, pure impossible to end up tainted by the world of the sick and demented. When at the bottom she would return back into the aluring anomoly of a being she was.

(my favorite part was the bad thing bad thing bad thing human :P thats the ideal pov of serenity lol)

No Caption Provided

Pointy ears not horns, im an elf damn it ;P (jus giving ya sht lol)

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: @serinity: @armistice: THUMP* "Ow, that drop never gets any easier" The group had landed, the floor was dark and black, jagged rocks crackling with magma beneath the surface, it was different from the last time Angel was there. "Okay this is a little different from the last time I was here, I mean the last time I was here I blew it to pieces, so I guess some new security features have been put in." Angel looked around scanning the location they'd been dropped into, he started knocking on the walls looking for a hollow point, "Okay, we skipped a lot of scary sh** the way we came in, The place we are know though is still no picnic so you know.".

He knocked on a certain area of the wall, it made a slightly different sound, he decided to take the chance, "Open sesame" CRASH* He throws his entire body into the hollow wall, crashing through it like a truck with a wayward driver, they were there, in Hells capitol city, a hive of the worst monsters humanity has ever witnessed and some they haven't, this was the beginning of a journey that would change them all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After watching the dark elf alter her form, blending in with the running liquid to conceal her pursuit of the others, Armistice followed them down the tunnel in his own controlled manner. Staying a good distance from the group he silently glided down the jagged ravine, never landing on the ground below but remaining a few inches above it. Taking a moment to assess his surroundings, he knew he was not in Kansas anymore.

Wilhelm - "It seems many of your ex-girlfriends are right, you were destined to go to hell Ian. You should note that because of the lack of a frame of reference for our current surroundings, sensor arrays will not be working at an optimal level until adjustments can be made. I will keep you apprised."

This entire series of events was completely against his entire way of doing things. Walking in blind and making up a plan as he went was not his forte, but Ellie had a way of making him break his own rules. Ian had left his team unaware as he literally walked into the gates of Hell on the longest of longshots.

This has to go down as one of my most insane idea yet.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity: @armistice: @amazingangel: They had arrived, Hell. Every aspect of biblical articulation manifested in the form of pure fear and unbridled terror. The stench of burning souls was overwhelming eating away at the very fabric of humanity. No doubt the longer they stayed the greater the risk of losing their own sense of morality. Arcing his head forward attempting to see through the never ending theater of deadly despair, Gambler, while reattaching the Arabic cotton Keffiyeh scarf around the lower portion of his face blocking out the debilitating aura of evil, paused as he caught a glimpse of not only his twin brother, but his recently deceased father as well. "There!" he yelled. His voice muffled and drowned out by the sounds of screaming damnation. But as he began to shove his way towards his family lethal leviathans of winged origins, the unclean, the cast out, Lucifer's own archangels and fallen brothers in rebellion, began to take notice.

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Serinity

(on phone cant reply and all my I's get capItalIzed) So It was that the dark elf found herself In the most preverse, excIleratIng, foul, allurIng domaIn. It was here where beautIes and horrors raveged beauty. The damned and the unfortunate song hymns of despaIr, and some sImply gIggled wIth bubbly laughter. so abused and tortured that they began to relIsh theIr mIssery. DIrty thIeves stole, only to be allured by lust, the lustul would lIe, they would fIght and kIll. AgaIn and agaIn cycles of sIn would play out. Both beauty and obscurIty fused Into a artIstIc style unlIke any other. And people elf ork, xenos, human any were free to be enslaved by the condemned. The splendor was cut short however as Gambler took a desIrIre to reach those lost and sufferIng. UsIng elemental abIlItIes transendIng arguably any other the elf flIpped over QuIntuIs her fIst dIgIng Into lava. The roarIng flames shootIng up In a wave of hollyfIre. "Your better then that, thInk on your feet." Her voIce sultry and reassurIng.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity said:

\ the elf flIpped over QuIntuIs her fIst dIgIng Into lava. \

(Did you mean to say Gambler?)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah lol my bad

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@614azrael: Its all good, it very well could have been since we're all relatively close.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Things had quickly escalated from the journey portion of this caravan of dissimilar adventurers the very moment Gambler's eyes had laid upon the visage of Qunintus Knightfall. The controlled and deliberate manner of of the travels so far turned to chaos as the scarred mystery made haste at the sight of his fallen twin. The sights and sounds of the literal dammed surrounded the intrepid travelers making the chances of confrontation only escalate into a near certainty. Taking into account the vastly outnumbered nature of handful of empowered individuals against the hordes of the abyss, it was time to make his presence known. That is, of course, in his own manner.

No Caption Provided

Using his holographic and stealth technology, the appearance of a aged medieval knight appeared from the fire and brimstone, as if there presence had caught the attention of a specific lost soul. The material of the nanosuit altered in form and function to create the look that would incite the proper response . There was one among their troupe he would need to converse with if things did not spiral out of control, as his plans for being here were far from the ideals of those originally planned.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity: @armistice: Without missing a beat Gambler flashed his Machiavellian smile as the pointy eared member of the entourage surprisingly brought forth a wall of molten holy fire. "Why chere" the other members rushing toward the scorching blockade as he spoke, "thinking on my feet tis what I do."finishing with a wink before sprinting behind the others. Each one copying the leader as he dropped down to his hands and knees with the rest stacking themselves in a small peak of human bodies. Gambler acrobatically bounding to the top of the pile and then launching himself up, and over, the apex of the lava made obstruction with a stylish collection of muscle contorting gymnastics. Landing lightly hand pressed against the ground with fingers sprawled, he slowly gathered his composure and smirked, "You look like sh!t brother." playfully jesting. Almost allowing himself to forget the dire situation, only to be brought back to reality as Lucifer's legions began to organize. "We dont have much time, we have to laisser (leave) mon ami." The exiled renegade having yet to discover the recent revelation of the illusion projected knight.

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: @armistice:

(whos stupid ass idea was it to have multiple alts doin sht at once! >.> <.< ima point my finger at Gam Gam even though its my own damn fault lol)

It was hard to treet a man running into the hoards of hell a tactful man. Yet sure enough the Knightfall boasted that he knew what he was doing. Conclusion to Nique being he was either a remarkable specimen of skill to soon watch, or an arrogant fool. Never the less she would follow suit, after all she was probably the only real individual with nothing to lose. The wall of magma and holly fire shooting outwards to burn a clearing. "It's a good thing he was close improves are odds of getting away in one piece." Turning she looked to the aparent midevil soldier who desided to join with them. "I assume we let you tag along, you attain freedome deal?" A imp lunged at her a second after her sentance ended. The petite elf rolling with a kick that sent the creature flying off her, its claws ripping flesh away as it parted ways. Getting back on her feet numerous rocks became like bullets ripping the creature apart in a hailstorm of earth. "I assume going back the way we came in is out of the question? Nique fealing sure that the mission could not go so smoothly.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: (Of the six alts I either have posted on or will soon be posting on, your only in a rp with one. Yet still I BLAME YOU! lol)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: @serinity: @gambler:

Knight - "Assume whatever you choose, immodest she-devil, my words are not meant for someone so...impure."

The voice was choked and gravelly, as if the ancient tongue had rarely been used after many centuries among the damned. The dust covered armored figure brushed past the close by hostilities, allowing the dark elf to handle the crowd control for the time being. Making a beeline directly towards their guide into the pits of hell, that of the earthbound angel. Getting close he began to converse outside of the range of hearing of the rest of the caravan.

Knight - "You seem to be well armed as to weapons of heavenly origin, but what abilities do you hold in a more benign origin? Are you not aware that their goal is to unleash a plaque upon the world for a second time? I am here to right a wrong and redeem a soul, do you stand with me, or them?"

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By AmazingAngel

@serinity: @gambler: @armistice: "YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER COME BACK HERE! YOU WILL DIE!" The giant hell beast slams down his mallet as Angel dodged out of the way, he'd been separated by his group a while back, they didn't seem to care much though. "I'm really sorry about the little wound I gave you there but let's think about this, this is not a nice view you've got here, dyeing souls, rivers of lava, the various penis shaped monsters, do you really need two eyes.","GRRRAAAAHHH", Angel saw this as a perfect opportunity, he aimed his gun at the target and loaded a non lethal rubber ball round. BANG* "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH", "Don't see why you need two of those either.", The giant crumpled like a wet piece of paper as Angel ran away.

"HEY! HEY! WAIT UP!" He saw the group in the distance, it seemed like they could here him, he ran to catch them up, to tell them how to get out, to stop them from being trapped going back and forth through limbo, like so many others.

Avatar image for fck_the_post_limit
Fck_The_Post_Limit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity: @armistice: @amazingangel:

Unprecedented anticipation of not only their unholy attackers moves, but of each others, offered a small glimpse into the window of their families combat prowess. Elusively feinting in tandem unleashing precision strikes from unorthodox angles simultaneously defending the blind sides with well timed forearms, executing stylishly leg sweeps while another Knightfall transitioned upwards for a leaping axe kick. Never visually expressing the fact that their chances of escaping the inescapable were all but nonexistent."Now!" roared Gambler in the direction of the remaining acolytes. Immediately the cloaked figures whipped their robes open revealing several black cases attached all along their bodies before sliding them across the scorched dominion. Stopping one of the cases with his foot Jayden smiled in a manner recognizable by any with association with a Knightfall. Outfitting himself while his sons carved a path back towards the group, it was time to make a push for the exit and return to the land of the living, or face eternity in Hell.

Although his visual facade perfectly offered a chameleon like layer of identity, the illusion based Knight's posture had raised some suspicion within the Knightfall clan. Their own pension for paranoia fueling their inability to trust. ."So tell us then good Knight, what is such a......pure soul doing in the one place such a trait is unwelcome?" Jayden smirked while raising his Nth metal dagger.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@armistice: (My bad I missed the part where you said it was outside the range of hearing. Working a quick re-edit)

Avatar image for contessa_devereux
Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers