#201 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Ziccarra poured them both a glass of mint tea, with fresh mint leaves sitting at the bottom of the cup. Her eyes scanned his body, trying to get a feel for what type of person she was dealing with. Once a proud member of the Keijiko herself, she withheld the information only briefly.

"You are aware that certain death comes with storming the monastery" leaning back in her chair, she held her glass in one hand whilst resting the other on her stomach.

"Naibu Dengen. Instead of pressure points, they will attack things called chakra-points. They are much smaller and larger in numbers. They are metaphysical nexuses from which all of the body's chi comes from. By appropriately striking them, a large number of effects can be achieved".

She explained, stopping momentarily to take a sip of her drink. "They Keijiko will exploit this, now be forewarned that whatever energies Impero has himself, I am not aware of" she warned.

"As for the location of the Monastery, only those who have been there can take you there" she said, scribbling a name and address down on a piece of paper.

"Meet with Isabella Marisol, in Malaga Spain...she will take you where you need to go."

#202 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

After ingesting the liquid there is a voice inside his head

"Now I will instruct you"

#203 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio
#204 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"you should feel severe headaches right about now"

#205 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio
#206 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"You might also sweat, twitch violently and vomit your internal energies soon. That is okay, just your dream persona interjecting your material one"

#207 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumbleman_exe: leon almost pukes put holds it in with his will but sweats alot and his bicep muscles tremor a little. "anything else i need be concerned about? like my head detaching and growing legs n running off mabie?"

#208 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "You might began to vanish from realspace, you must concentrate to keep alive since reality is preventing the meeting between two bodies. Fail and you disappear, but as a first timer your chances are low. Hence why I gave you black water."

#209 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumbleman_exe: Leon keeps his focus. "i think all the time..this is merely like my day to day activity. so what kind of powers will i unlock?"

#210 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Doubt, fear, angst. Those negative emotions will kill you, and the brooding has to stop. Personality affects how you live your life"

#211 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumbleman_exe: "how so? i'm naturally a quiet, brodish person. as for fear and doubt those hardly exist"

#212 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "You feel bad, bad things happen. You feel good, you stabilize"

#213 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumbleman_exe: "well since u put it like that, i will try to be a bet happier. so i can use all these dream powers in real world right?"

#214 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"within fifteen meter radius, any more and you go poof. Good thoughts keep you healthy, bad thoughts invite bad things. Daydream is good, but telepathy is bad for you"

#215 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumbleman_exe: "i'll keep that in mind. and these dream powers can do pretty much anything u want if u imagine it?"

#216 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "but it is very sensitive, for example if you are afraid of heights you might fall into oblivion. You have an imaginary friend and it will live while draining your power. So on, so forth. Reality sculpting is not a kid's toy"

#217 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumbleman_exe: "then its a dam good thing i lived most of my fears. i'm emotionally and mentally stable...for the most part. i'm pretty bloodthirsty and won't halt to kill somebody if provoked. what would these powers to at that point

#218 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Burn you with your anger until there is nothing left, also just make sure that you don't have any split personalities that might cross over. A doppelganger effect might happen where they will try to replace you"

#219 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio
#220 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Your body may be strong, but a weak mind invites death"

#221 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfallMorte_Knightfall

Her head slowly tilted forward, glazed with an ornate purple gaze, her eyes befell the light constructs. Moving light on her gravid feet, the Spanish Vixen serenaded her African audience with a pageant of her newly developed psycho-energy.

“Swifter, Stronger, agile; even while I’m expecting a child I continue to grow stronger, but I do not believe you come to check the well-being of your sobrina” she turned, with her eye’s turning purple to gaze into the eyes of Morte.

#222 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: (BTW, this is after the war with the HFC and whatnot when Andres is good and himself)

"Ziccarra", he began, a caring tone in his voice, his sympathy for his former sister in law evident in his recently restored ocean blue eyes. "You are strong for standing tall in this situation. Quintus and I, we were not on very good terms. I was not right in my head", he opted not to explain fully, "But had I been, I would have done all I can to prevent what has happened to both you and him. I may not have been too close to my hermano, but he was still my blood. And we may not know each other well or even at all, but to experience what you have, nobody should", he paused, almost hesitant to continue. "And your child, to grow without the guidance of a father, it is too much. My intention is simple. For you to know that while we may not be close, you can come to me for help if you ever need to".

#223 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Somewhere between Israel, Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia (What was once ancient Babylon)

The desert sands were relentless and seemingly intensified in their ferocity with each step the disenfranchised congregation took. Out front a man dressed in long fitting regional garb and face wraps persistently dredged forward equally determined to fulfill his mission. With not much more then walking sticks and pack mules, they had been traveling for days losing many along the way. The quest, on of unmitigated danger, had caused even the strongest willed trackers of the area to flee in terror. Aided by an unknown antiquity in the form of a stone tablet recently borrowed from the Knightfall museum, the masked leader of the expedition soon guided the remaining survivors to a large unexplainable cave entrance. Gathering in a small heard just inside while removing their protective head wraps, the authoritarian who had spawned the ill fated adventure revealed his face. For those in attendance it bared insignificant meaning, but had they known the face they were gazing upon was the mirror reflection of a falling Knightfall, they may have questioned their loyalty and desire to continue. A large scar trailing from his forehead to his jawline the only significant difference between himself, and his identical twin, Quintus. "Dis is it." he smirked. Holding an oil soaked torch out in front attempting to survey the darker regions of the never ending cave system. "Dis is where Lucifer fell, and where the road to Hell begins." nodding his head signalling a silent command for the group to push ahead. "Soon frère, soon."

#224 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I knew you were gonna do this.

But please, hold out on your journey. At least until we know if I'm gonna die yet. I need a contingency plan.

#225 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaegerjaquez: I can prolong it sure :P Actually though this is like Plan C lol.

#226 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaegerjaquez: Jumps out of the shadows and stabs VENGEANCE IS MINE!

#227 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: omahgerd, he's french ...

dun dun dun

#228 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Or Creole, Arcadian, or just a dirty Cajun :P

#229 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: No-sells! Autokills you in the Hellway!

@gambler: Hah! I wasn't actually expecting you to hold out, and even then, I wouldn't expect him to say "Hey, let's go get that cat kid who I don't know while we're at it."

#230 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaegerjaquez: We wouldnt be going to get you but if you happened to be down there at the time it could be a fun short story.

#231 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: I fear I'd get something of a "What's in it for me?" response, knowing you. But you're a grey bar, so maybe.

Thread's not updating! It's broken!

#232 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#233 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
#234 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1946 posts) - - Show Bio
#235 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#236 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: I love that! I can't remember the first time I heard that, but I was watching something and there was a montage of meanness.

#237 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaegerjaquez: You were watching my tears fall like rain because of your cold as iceness.

#238 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Cold as the cold wind blows when it snows and it's twenty below.

#239 Edited by Armistice (4109 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler:

Then

One could not fault Ian for believing that there must have been some kind of error, what else could explain the distinct genetic signature of the recently deceased Quintus Knighfall suddenly appearing on the grid. Such thoughts were quickly put to rest when after a series of diagnostics were run and concluded there was nothing wrong with any of his equipment, there was some level of truth to this reading. Ellie was still grieving over the loss of her twin brother, among the many misfortunes she had been put through over the past months, false hope was too cruel without verification, which would fall upon him to provide.

Now

Armistice hovered over the ragtag group that made up the expedition, silent and invisible under full spectrum stealth. There was still very much left unknown as to this scarred twin's appearance as well as his intentions, observation was preferable to action until knowing what actions should be taken. For now he was content with simply watching them all unaware, recording and interpreting the players and discussions as they made themselves known. From what little he had gathered to this point, this may be a fool's errand or a critical juncture.

I know you blame yourself Ellie, for not redeeming him. Maybe I can do it for you.

#240 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#241 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: As the traveling party draws nearer to the opening, Angel remains perched on top of a cliff edge, overlooking the cave, simply one entrance to destiny, there were several, few Angel had traveled through himself and all he came back through, he'd walked through the fires of hell and walked out the same man, only a few can say the've done that.

Angel had frozen time and moved into the cave that the travellers were now inhabiting. "Hey, I'm not sure you wanna go that way, it sucks, it really does. If you turn back now theres about one hundred miles of desert, so hot you'll be too dry to sweat and with scorpions that will melt your eyes with a bite. Thats Disney World compared to the path your currently taking." Angel sat casually on a rock dressed in civilian attire, but with sunglasses and a ski mask covering his face.

#243 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Using his hand, the unknown Knightfall halted his parties advancement while heeding the mysterious beings warning. "All here are well aware of dee perils which lie ahead, but gratitude for your concern." his response somewhat confident. For his gathering were not just simple collection of adventure seekers and ordinary humans. Esoteric possessions and mystical artifacts were in fact cloaked underneath sand soaked robes and garments. Experienced agents of the occult lending aid to the cause.

#244 Posted by Armistice (4109 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler:

(Tomax and Xamot reference is nice)

#245 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
#246 Posted by Armistice (4109 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: @gambler:

Wilhelm - "Ian, my sensors have detected the new player with the very poor disguise has recently employed chronal based abilities. Temporal shielding has not been affected hence no change in your personal perception. He may not look like much but his energy signature is exotic and substantial, I will continue to update the profile with new data as it is revealed."

I think I know who he is even with the limited data, anything that exotic only has a few possibilities.If my suspicions prove to be correct his presence may be a blessing in disguise.

#247 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Angel respected the unknown adventurers valour, he also recognised it, that kind of valour got him killed, it made him who he was but most of the members of his party wouldn't come back from it.

"Listen here Indiana Jones, the entrance your taking, puts you in the most populated area of hell, a lot of sh** to swim through if you catch my drift, I took a different entrance last time I decided to vacation there but that has since closed up, so you need someone whose been to hell before and beaten hell before." He points to himself with both this thumbs. "This guy."

#248 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Angel looked over at the strange man with some kind of scientific device.

"Whats that guy doing over there with the Star Trek gizmo."

#249 Posted by Armistice (4109 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Angel looked over at the strange man with some kind of scientific device.

"Whats that guy doing over there with the Star Trek gizmo."

(FYI - per my post I am currently under full spectrum stealth, invisible and shielded.)

#250 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: @amazingangel: Unaware of the methodically cloaked phantom in their midst the determined assassin continued to focus purely on the angelic like creature offering his services. Using a single finger, he requested a moment to converse with his squad. After some brief deliberation he turned once again flashing his charismatic smirk before raising the shadow casting hood of his cloak over his head, "By all means mon ami, lead dee way."