I was hinting at your suggestive undertones and it went and ruined. -__-

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2002  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: I never make suggestive undertones >.> *Whistles into the distance*

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: It's subconscious. You guys and the hotel rooms...May be something more beneath the surface.

Psychoanalysis! &_&

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2004  Edited By Pyrogram

@_creed_ said:

Creed holstered his silenced pistol while drawing his combat knife with the other hand. "Buddy, you're buying me a new set of SMG's!" He exclaimed, slicing the head off his most recent target in his hotel room. "I would make a Shakespeare joke..But that would be waaaay too easy.."He held up the head, inspecting it before putting it in a black bag. "Gad I always hate when they want a head as proof! It's the twenty first century! IPHONES PEEPS!" Creed shouted while walking through the bullet hole ridden hotel room door with the bag.

(I got confused)

Kurt walked into the building he thought he'd heard shooting in. Walking around the lobby trying to find whatever was making the noise, his fists clenched ready to defend himself.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2005  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: You're just sick! Projecting your fantasies about Creed and Kurt.

Oh God. That's disgusting. Kill me now.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2006  Edited By Trinity-Blue

@pyrogram: No. I see them, and I bring them to light so that you two may deal with them properly.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: Goose Gifs are the proper way to deal with anything.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Oh! He's attacking you!

This should be interesting. Hope it develops a bit by the time class is over.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: Everybody attacks me.

And then. Abby can tell Kurt wtf is up with Arash!

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: The elevator door opened up to the lobby, the black bag sliding out onto the floor and knocking a few luggage bags over. "STRIKE!" Creed shouts while sliding out of the elevator himself, picking up the bag dripping a bit of blood. That is of course, until he saw him..Kurt. Isn't that the archer dude that was with Abby..."Yeah...It is.." He glared at the man who was in full costume in plain sight, much like him. Come on, forget it, money fir- "Money can wait..I gotta do something first.." Creed dropped the bag among a few other normal bags and strutted over to Kurt. "HEY! You're that archer guy! BIG FAN!" He pulled out his phone. "Mind if I get a picture with ya!?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

Kurt folded his arms, attentive eyes surveyed such a strange sight "Uh..." He shook his head, confused as heck "Did you..." Blood was dripping everywhere...

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "The hotel is hosting a play for the elderly!" Creed grinned through his teeth. "It's..Artsy..So about that picture.." Creed held up his phone and gave a thumbs up.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: (I'm as confused as Kurt right now)

"...." Kurt dumbly started at the man with an annoyed expression "Go ahead"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "Awww yiss!" Creed walked on over and put his arm over Kurt's shoulder, throwing up a peace sign and snapping a photo.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

Kurt pushed off the man after the photo "So...what's up with the bloodied bag"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2017  Edited By _Creed_

@pyrogram: "Prop...Anyway I gotta go Olive..Toodles!" He slapped Kurt's back and laughed walking on over to the bloody bag and slinging it over his shoulder, walking for the exit. Ahhh I get it now! You took a picture so you can identify this guy! "Yup, that and I got a new phone background!" He chuckled while looking at the photo.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: Pushing his hand out, Kurt created a metal bar across of the door stopping the man going through "Prop huh?" He started to walk closer, his hand still outstretched making the green metal beam across of the exit "For?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "I am in an ARTSY play! Just finished up! This was my prop, see?" Creed pulled the man's hand out of the bag. With a shake of his wrist, he made the pale mouth flab about. "Hello folks! We got a show for you tonight I tell ya! AiaiaiaiaiiI!" Creed chuckled while shaking it about a bit more before stuffing the head back in the bag. "You mind letting me go?...Green...Construct guy?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahahah

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Annnnd there's is me making you laugh for the day :P

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Narrowly catching sight of the approaching figure with the corner of his eye, the Knightfall Don opted against pausing his serene stroll, maintaining light conversation with the former Paragon of Power while simultaneously appreciating the distinct architectural flamboyance of Paris. "Ah yes.. you", Andres acknowledged, a briefly flashed smile of amicable panache, perfectly veiling his inability to recall the stranger's name. "My friend, take it as a human error of mine but I do not remember your name", politely apologetic words conveyed with respectful composure. "Perhaps", he halted, stopping to turn towards Pyro's diminutive 5'7" frame, "Reintroductions are in order", a calm chuckle escaped him as his right hand extended towards the prodigious archer.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2024  Edited By Pyrogram

@andres_knightfall: (He is a short fella! >.<)

"Kurt" Happily grasping the mans hand with a firm shake before breaking off, stopping as did Andres having to look up slightly due to the mans gigantic frame in relativity to his own minuscule might "You caught me once when I was flying over New York. Back when I had my ring?" He chuckled almost in unison with Andres "I asked you about the Liberty affairs and metaphysics...that kinda stuff" He concluded with a brief smile hoping the man would remember.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (LOL)

Paying authentic attention to Kurt's spoken words, Andres listened with genuine intention, a subtle nod indicating his immediate recalling of their initial encounter. "Now I remember", he smiled, a jesting chuckle of good-humored flair escaping his dapper frame, "Sometimes the schedule of a Knightfall, it makes you forget these things. My apologies, Senor Kurt", perpetually exercising verbal eloquence and disarming politeness. Curious, the Martial Arts Einstein questioned, "But what happened to your ring? Did you lose it or..?".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall:

"Sadly..." He looked down onto the cobbled floor slightly sad, peering back up his face eclipsed with another energetic smile "...I lost the ring during an unfortunate event. I had to hand it over to somebody in return to save a life. It was my ring...or somebody loses a child" He nodded "I had no other choice, my powers where not more important than a life" His arms folded across of his emerald covered chest "I've been getting along fine without the ring! My fighting is not the best, I've not accustomed to it yet actually. But my hearts in the right place, never back down kinda thing" Chuckling at his own heroic willpower to carry on even when the odds are against him "How've you been Mister Knightfall?" Happily chuckling genuinely uncaring about losing his ring.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2027  Edited By Bogeyman
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

"If you say so, Senor Kurt", disinterested in discussing the moral priorities and ethical implications of Kurt's sacrificed powers in exchange for the maintenance of a solitary life. "Maybe one day", Andres smiled, facially expressed politeness and projected charismatic amicability following, "You'll find your ring, no?", a quick raise of the brow prior to the conversational transition to a different topic. "Ah I see. A little piece of advise, senor. Your valiant efforts and altruism, they are admirable qualities along with your determination and 'heart'. But", the Catalan Cobra paused, lightly patting the enthusiastic hero's upper back.

"You have no powers, no extraordinary skills, your fighting is not the best, you will probably die. You want to be a hero, si? So perhaps, tis best if you sharpen your fighting ability. Heroes, they are a good thing. But the world, look at her", momentarily directing his ocular attention to their ambient environment, "She does not need more heroes. She needs better ones". Stylistically fitting both hands into the pockets of designer Zegna dress pants, Andres smiled, "Me? I have been well. Gracias".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2030  Edited By Pyrogram

@andres_knightfall: (That post was your A*+ game. Loved it)

Looking upwards, his eyes eclipsed in a haze of contemplative thought regarding the mans overly truthful honesty, an admirable quality. The Fallen Paragon idly sighed, weary and newly dissatisfied with how life had turned out in a way, Andres was only speaking the rhetoric he had forgone thinking "You..." Anxiously biting the insides of his lips, wondering what to say "..are not wrong" He had a master once, Assault. Yet, he had gone off the radar. He looked back up with a hopeful smile "You're a Knightfall right? I've heard the stories about you. You're quite notorious for your fighting abilities" And then a thought popped into his mind "Would you know anywhere I could hone my fighting abilities? I've never learnt a martial art. I'd love too. But, I just think" He gestured to himself waving outwards "A guy of my size...would be worth nothing anything in a scrap" He shook his head knowing his mediocre frame was his downfall.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: You're gonna love what's coming next :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: Also man. These are gonna go too far one day LMFAO

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (Thanks ;)

Kurt's voiced interest in the perpetually evolving field of combat subtly appealed to Don Andres. "Hehe, thee Knightfall, to be precise", jestingly correcting the former Paragon's rhetorical question. "Hmm, the problem is, most of my fighting styles cater to fighters of considerable height, and while I could teach you the world's modern fighting systems, it will do little to help you". Momentary pensiveness overcame him, "Forgive me for saying", a whispered chuckle escaping him, "But you are a small man. So we must hone skills of yours that you could use against bigger, stronger opponents. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and pressure point striking should suit you".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall:

"BJJ huh?" The appeal of knowing such a martial art combined with his inherent disadvantage during combat was paramount to his astonishment upon hearing thee Knightfall would personally tutor him in the fields of combat "I'd love that!" An overly excited voice evidently showing his enthusiasm "I would be in your debt...forever, if you taught me how to fight" Slightly astonished a virtually random stranger would agree to such thing.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (You can fast forward the training to the end)

"Si mi amigo", Don Andres smiled, genuinely appreciative of Kurt's authentically expressed enthusiasm. "Tis perfect for someone of your stature", the Knightfall Adonis began, "Primarily purposed for ground fighting, BJJ exploits the fact that leverage and physical attributes such as reach are virtually irrelevant when on the ground. All fights begin standing, but most eventually transition to the ground". Gesturing for the former Paragon to follow as he commences a stroll towards the approximated BMW limousine dictated by the expertise of his personal chauffeur, Andres continued, "The pressure point system, which I've called Ether, will help you in the standup. It relies on quick reflexes and is not reliant on strength".

Entering the luxurious vehicle, the White King smirks, "It perfectly compliments your physique. Vamonos senor, if you want to learn, of course".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: Let's have a short BJJ fight, I wanna see how Andres tackles a shorty like Kurt in a battle without totally destroying him? - Or not, whatever you like :P

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: LOL nooo, I don't feel like writing a fight scene right now, sorry mano.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: No prob No probs, it's inevitable it'll happen in the future anyways at some point, I'll wrap things up soon with this :)

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall:

After a strenuously achieved few weeks of ferocious learning BJJ and a simple pressure point system enabling the Former Paragon to achieve battle prowess surmounting his inherent height disadvantage the two had concluded the tireless training. Starting as mere strangers leaving as master and pupil, the Paragon rested on one knee honorably respecting his recently acquired BJJ tutor awaiting some form of converse to finalize his new-found ability.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2044  Edited By Bogeyman

@pyrogram: Upon the inevitable conclusion of the diminutive archer's requested tutelage under the Knightfall Don, respectful farewells experienced immediate occurrence. "Your progress was good, I'm almost impressed nino", a jesting nickname tauntingly referring to Kurt's unimpressive physical size. "There's not much else I can teach you. Now whatever happens is your responsibility. Visit local MMA gyms or find a sparring partner to hone your skills, when you have time of course".

"I'd like to know what you were doing in Paris of all places, you don't strike me as the type to travel but it matters little senor. My schedule is demanding and I must take my leave", charismatically casting a quick wink of ocular panache, the White King departs.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2045  Edited By Pyrogram

@andres_knightfall: Kurt waves bye and then visits the local Meth Lap in Paris, and gets high.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2047  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@wildvine or @wild_rabbit (This is Pyrogram...as ya know)

Striding through the peacefully quiet New York Central Park, Anthony Stark simply enjoyed looking upon the obsessively cultivated, flawless green grass, the trees having essence of nothing other than unrefined perfection, Stark was happy. For the first time in over three months. Unsure how he was even alive however. All memories, everything - Gone. Only, a faint whisper in the back of his mind almost silently goading him into thinking he had been unhappy for so, so long. And now, was a fresh start.

Wild_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark Or @pyrogram (sorry for the lateness Ferret)

Light flashing off blades. Screams, then shouts of surprise and anger. Gunfire. Pain. Laughter. Madness....

"Shoot her! Kill that rabbit!" More shots.

How are they not hitting me? A small army of armed thugs and no one can hit me?

"Its Rabbit! There's clearly a daddy 'R' on my business cards." She yelled manically over her shoulder as bullets whizzed by her head. "Saybrain, you're awfully quiet in this flashback." She told no one.

I think I'm dreaming.

"You? You mean us?"

I don't understand....

"You will. You were always the brains. Oh hey! I remember this memory now! This was the Uncle Columon job. Any second now some jerk wad gets off a lucky head--"

Flash!

What now?

A dude dressed like a cowboy is walking ahead of her. "You can tag along Rabbit, since this bounty is a very tough customer. But then we go our separate ways. Got that?"

"Ooh, Pankration. Nice call back. Sup Corduroy?" She called to the cowboy. "Did we ever kill Xern?"

I think his name was--

"Its Cormac you idiot. Same as it was ten minutes ago." He grunted.

"Oh right. I made a Supernatural reference, then Xern ate our knife. Then we had one of those odd blackout moments. This is boring. Lets move on to the next memory."

Flash!

"Ooh, what does this button do?"

Those words have never cause tragedy....

"Here we go. Tapes all re-round. Be kind, please rewind. Heehee."

She watched herself slap the button. Then the world ripped itself apart. And she died. Again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wild Rabbit woke up to the sound of birds singing. The sun was shining brightly overhead. Her head was aching again. It always hurt after a night of those weird dreams. She sat up on the park bench and stretched. She tried to remember how she got here, on this bench, but her short term memory was shot. She absently reached around her neck for her headphones, then tried to remember why she would wear headphones at all.

What memories she had were blurry. Pain and laughter. And bizarre, broken images. A killer with bushy eyebrows, a robot fish. Someone named Alice who pushed her off a roof. Who was she? And why did she keep talking to herself?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

{whistling}

The eye catching beaten leather of the enigmatic Cortillard's Dolce&Gabbana oxfords ostentatiously glided along the meticulously pampered walk way of the Smithsonian National Zoological Park in Washington D.C. Modernistic nobility embarrassing the upscale assassin like a loving parent while narcissistic self-absorption permeated with an attractive allure. Taking time to periodically flick a corneal or two of lightly popped butter free popcorn into his ever smirking mouth, a stealthy exchange with a hooded courier had carefully been camouflaged by the charismatic nonchalance. With swift slight of hand, the recently acquired folder containing a meticulous work up of the assassins next slated target, vanished.

{whistling}

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2050  Edited By Pyrogram

@gambler:

Idealistically situated within a placidly peaceful Park within Washington, the fallen Paragon jovially bounded through the park, treading lightly upon the green grass surveying the obsessively cultivated treeline, hands softly resting inside of his warm pockets, Kurt habitually visited this very location once every two weeks, a solace from all of the deprivation and heartache Gothic portrayed. Unknown to the emerald archer, his quiet evening was about to be rudely interrupted.