Locale: Anonymous (CVnU thread)

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shanana:

The soles of his boots, and the bottom of her feet touched the cool, cut grass in a controlled landing. He breathed in, Alexis, nostrils sipping the smooth air before the corners of his mouth curled, a sweetheart's smile forming as he glanced at his spouse's attempts to veil the accented flair of her speech. "Aww, Z", he smiled widened, his chuckle softening as he intertwined their fingers, "Don't do that, I love your accent. Its adorable", he doted. Together they strode, husband and wife, New God and Cardinal Goddess, Thee Champion and The Goddess. His cape, a fluttering cloth of red, mimicked the air's rhythm, its flow and fluidity. Ziccarra seemed on edge, but the composure of the strongest woman the New God had ever met was in full exhibition.

Few held the fortitude and inner steel to face those they detest and refrain, refrain from allowing the worst of them to emerge. Though as their steps came to a pause, and the Cardinals bowed in respect to their strutting queen, the Liafador feud between this mother and her daughter was reignited. The disgust from Ziccarra's voice dripped with such clarity, and the envy in Sabella's timbre was as tangible as it would ever be. He rolled his eyes, Alexis, occasionally nudging his wife with an elbow when her tongue grew too sharp and venomous in response to her mother's antics. Until of course, his wife, in classic Ziccarra fashioned, roared like a lioness, her displeasure with the elbow nudging. "I'm sorry, babe!", the New God laughed, wrapping both arms around her slender waist, pulling her into his embrace with playfulness.

"I'm sorry", he repeated and chuckled, kissing on the cheeks, on the tip of her nose, her neck, and those soft, rosy lips meant to be kissed by him, lips that grew pliant and affectionate when he did. She turned round, Ziccarra, facing her mother, while Alexis, the quintessential loving husband, stood behind her, arms wrapped around her waist, chin rested atop her right shoulder, the hairs of his stubble brushing and teasing her skin, as if to send a swarming wave of warmth through his wife's body. He felt Ziccarra's arms fold at the sight of Sabella's approach. He wasn't oblivious, Alexis. While the family's running joke was that both Maya and Tassiana's innocence are core attributes inherited from him, he saw Sabella's attempted seduction for what it was, her provocative swaying of the hips, her sensuous tone of voice, he wasn't ignorant.

A simple shake of the head, a subtle smile of amusement, and he deflected her attempts. "She'd have to use some kind of mind control to seduce me from you, babe", he commented, whispering into Ziccarra's ear before returning his attention to Sabella. "Yes, its true, Mrs. Liafador", he remained cordial and polite, Thee Champion, addressing and speaking to Sabella with formality. "I think it would be good for Tassi to have a relationship with her grandmother. I didn't have the luxury of grandparents so I know what kind of hole that leaves in one's life. I don't want the same thing for Tassi so... we've come to see if you're interested in getting to know your granddaughter".

Avatar image for sabella_liafador
Sabella_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion:

No Caption Provided

Sabella had not intentions of ever visiting Tassi, she never once saw Maya or Selene; she did visit when Isadora was born, but that was because she wanted to see if Ziccarra’s first born was as gorgeous as people boast. As the High Cardinal Goddess stopped just a few feet in front of her daughter, Ziccarra and her son in law, Alexis; her manipulative mind sought some way to interfere with their happiness.

She hated it, she remembered when her husband, Ramon used to touch her the way Alexis did Ziccarra; she remember how he made her smile when she previously thought herself not capable of smiling. “You two seem so happy…” She said, extending her hand to touch Ziccarra.

Instinctively, Ziccarra pulled her shoulder away to avoid physical contact with her mother; Alexis was doing a phenomenal lifting her spirits, but just being in the presence of this despicable woman was angering the Cardinal Queen.

“Careful babe I do not have any sanitizer do not let her touch you” Ziccarra said via their telepathic communication.

“You are aware that I can read minds right…” Sabella hissed sending her daughter a vicious glare. “I will come and see the little fire cracker.” Sabella said folding her arms across her buxom figure. “Oh great we can go babe” Ziccarra said, turning to leave, only to be pulled back by her husband. “What you want, I am trying my best”.

“Oh…Ziccarra… I have a present for you my darling…” She said, cupping her hands in front of her creating a veil of sincerity. Ziccarra’s eyes briefly wince only to give in, what she wasn’t able to see was the burst of light that push past Sabella, before its fist slammed directly into her face.

The powerful blow almost immediately rendered the Cardinal Queen unconscious, and Sabella sought to capitalize on thee champion. Through her hands forward, Sabella sought to grab control of Thee Herald of Hope, by capturing his mind.

"It's about time we were formally introduced

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for adriana_huntington
Adriana_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna fight her with Isis

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5605 Feral Nova  Moderator

AAAAHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORST GRANDMA EVER!!! T_T

why can't I have a grandma who can bake cookies and make me hot chocolate!!!

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sabella_liafador: (If you want, you can have Leo swoop in to get Z since she's you know, out cold, LOL)

The sensuous flair with which Sabella moved, the whispery timbre of her voice as she spoke to them, they all forged an image. An image that Ziccarra had painted many times over with her words. That her mother fancied herself as seduction without sex. That she was a consummate manipulator, masking her cleverness by creating a mood of pleasure and comfort. And as Thee Champion, chin rested atop his spouse's shoulder, arms wrapped around her enticing waist with loving affection, held Sabella's gaze, and studied her features as Ziccarra advised caution, then and there, it was subtle, but the New God sensed something... off about his mother-in-law. They'd come to reconcile but instead, Sabella sought otherwise.

They'd speak, the power couple, and the Cardinal Queen's modus operandi was simple. From herself, she deflected all attention, focusing instead on her daughter and her daughter's husband. She feigned an understanding of their spirit, but her misstep came in failing to adapt to their dispositions, their mindsets. And if unable to do so, Sabella altered her method. If she could not charm or seduce, she would take with force. And with a fist that carved a path of destruction, the Cardinal Queen had brought antagonism to harmony. "Z!", Alexis' eyes widened, his temper flaring, blood boiling in anger, heart beating with concern as he rushed, with the same immediacy that Ziccarra had been knocked unconscious, to his wife's side.

She was right, Ziccarra. She almost always was. Her mother was a snake, a serpent whose head needed to be severed. Alarm marred the features of an archangel as he raced, the New God, fingertips inches from his wife's fallen frame until he could no longer move. His vision seemed tunneled, and the world faded, in and out, his control over his body, over his mind, over everything, was lapsing. In that moment, he could hear his own heartbeat, and it seemed to skip every beat. What was happening? Sabella was happening. He cared not for himself however. Thee Champion sought primarily to save, to protect his wife, his beloved, the greatest woman he'd ever known, and will ever know. His attempts sadly, came a second too late.

To his knees, the New God dropped, fingers digging into the stone pavement as his body trembled, gradually relinquishing control. He gritted his teeth, channeled his strength, his steel will but it didn't matter. He could feel Sabella's control grasping around his mind, and the sensation of her cold fingers creeping up his spine made his body shiver. "Z...", he breathed, and then came his last ditch effort, his one attempt. Ziccarra was unconscious, but her subconscious remained active, her psionic core remained intact. And to it, he relayed a message, an image, something for his wife to awaken to, so that she may know of his predicament. "You were right...", he struggled with his message, transmitting it through his intimate, psychic link with The Goddess for as long as he retained control.

"She's crazy.. she's taken my mind. She's taken control of me... I-", his mind relayed no more. That was all he could muster. His mind was no longer his. From his knees he rose, standing to his full height, facial expression uncharacteristically stoic, and his eyes seemed to have darkened a shade. Now, now he was Sabella's. Under her psionic spell with no means of breaking free.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5607 Feral Nova  Moderator

WHAT THE WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?

I blame Alexis, it's all his fault. He should have listened!

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT THE WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?

I blame Alexis, it's all his fault. He should have listened!

As I'm sure Z will remind him relentlessly once he's saved, LOL.

Chaos_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Location: a top-secret research facility, somewhere in the American Southwest.

Kallak the Eviscitor grunted slightly as he tore his own cybernetics free from the primitive computer that housed the central database for the facility's work. No doubt the tech mages would have disapproved of his violent treatment of the most cutting edge technology of the Imperium, technology that now infused more of his body than not, and he repressed a smirk at the thought of any of them attempting to lecture him. His resistance to magic and the quickness of his blade and his temper ensured that most members of the Shadow Brethren gave him a wide berth. At any rate, he did not answer to the sycophantic mages, and his superiors would be pleased when he reported that his mission was a complete success; the virus that had been encoded into his body was now spreading through the facility's servers, and would track down and corrupt any communication that had gone out from this location. No byte of data would be spared.

From across the room, one of the facility's seemingly deceased security personnel suddenly revealed that he was not as dead as appearances would have indicated, raising and firing his sidearm at the Imperium enforcer. Before he was able to pull the trigger, however, one of the Necrommandos who had accompanied Kallak on this mission interposed his own body between shooter and target, and was knocked prone by the impact of the shot. Another responded with almost mechanical precision, raising his own firearm and ensuring that the persistent defender would never raise his weapon, or perform any action aside from decomposition, again. Giving the twitching corpse little more than a dispassionate glance, he nodded at the undead commandos, the one who had taken the bullet meant for him already pulling himself back to his feet. "We're done here. Set the charges for a five-minute delay and begin the evac."

Seated back on the shuttle that would return his team to the Demon's Fist, Kallak watched in grim satisfaction as a massive fireball engulfed the facility, ensuring that no evidence of their operation would remain intact. Not that any evidence that would have remained would have been a matter of concern; his team had purposefully used Earth weapons and garments in their assault. By all account, this was the work of human agents, not forces from far beyond this planet. The potential breakthrough in orbital scanning technology was now no longer a potential threat; both the research and the minds that had birthed it had been effectively neutralized. Aside from a few problematic individuals, Earth remained blind to the forces that moved beyond its atmosphere, and those individuals would be dealt with, in due time and in similar fashion.

SavageGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5610  Edited By SavageGhost
No Caption Provided

In the depths of the beautiful Amazon, a shipwrecked Savage Ghost has intercepted the heinous crime of two particular poachers. In pursuit of a foreign child, the armed rouges were arrow pinned to trees like holiday ornaments. Their blood crept down fresh bark as the hunters screamed in pain and the Ghost emerged from the tree above to circle his new targets.

“How's it going you two?... Let's see, first, who do you think I am?”

The barrel chested, tattooed and uglier of the two spoke up first in a raged response, “You're suppose to be a rumor! Our employer screwed us! You're a super hero, you can't--”

Savage Ghost brutally cuts off the guest with a blinding swing from his bow. The blunt of the strike finds his target's stomach with a distinct *shwop*, causing the poacher to cough up hard despite his protective armor.

As the Ghost turns to the second criminal, he is surprised to find that she's managed to produce smoke pellets from her limited arsenal. “By the stars, I've gotten rusty”, mumbles the Spirit of the Amazon, before the pellets are thrown astray and the poacher ditches her partner for an abrupt escape.

No Caption Provided

The smoke hardly even has to clear before Ghost locks on to the blood trail left behind by his target. (ex)Space Ghost jokes while aiming three arrows at once, “Your friend, is about to hurt. Really, really badly”. Then, all three shots are fired gracefully through the air to find themselves sunken into the back of the kidnapper. As brutally placed as intended, each of the shots were alined besides her spine, so that no pain was numbed, but she should live to learn from her mistakes.

No Caption Provided

Finally, Amazon's Ghost picks up the child and turns her head into his chest so that she wouldn't see anymore of his brutal results. Small wings are visible from underneath her torn shirt. She's a mutant. In a mostly sarcastic tone, the Ghost concludes his interrogating, “ You guys, I had a good time-- But now we have to get to business...” his tone adjusts, “ You see I'm not a superhero, because superhero(ing) doesn't cut it anymore. No no no, I'm a beast. A savage. And you two are going to tell me what I want to know, whether it's done here or back in the city, where I'll have to strike you where you live. Now that you're in my sights, I'm going to need the both of you to do better, and here's a good place to start; Who hired you dorks to hunt my little princess here?”

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Double interesting...

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: (That should be good there)

No Caption Provided

Following the same disturbed waters as the champions before her, Maya finally locked on to the energy signature of Ziccarra Liafador (Sha), since the Cataclysm Maya noticed several events that’d transpired already in which the Ninjan Queen supposedly held a hand in creating; she couldn’t let the Ice Dragons down, but most importantly; she couldn’t let her father, Andferne down—not again.

Decreasing into a controlled landing, she could feel the vast amounts of energy spiking from this small little holy island. “Why would she be here?” Maya thought, trying to gain her bearings. Not long after landing she heard what sounded like some sort of struggle.

“Ugh…she can never just come quietly…” Maya lamented, launching herself through the gates of the Cardinal Kingdom, she arrived just in time to block an optic blast aimed at a downed woman. “I see you wasted very little time, trying to fck up this world too!”

Maya’s hand made a fist, for the first time in years she was ready to finally take it to Sha, her advance was momentarily halted by the presence of those around her. “Thee Champion?” She questioned, realizing who he was, off first glance he seemed out of it; her suspicions were confirmed at the unconscious body of Ziccarra Liafador.

“Fck me…” She whispered, realizing her back was against the wall; instead of engaging Sha directly; fearful that the scantily dressed woman and thee champion would gang up on her, Maya scooped the body of the Cardinal Goddess and retreated. Her assault mission had inadvertently turned into a rescue mission.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5613 Feral Nova  Moderator

MAYA SAVES THE DAAAAAAY!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: Nice. I'll lay down my last post for this part of the narrative and then we can move to the next part with Thomas :)

Avatar image for kaylen_knightfall
Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I think we can end this one here.

Avatar image for pink_mantis_ranger
Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I think we can end this one here.

I still have a post coming later for Maya and Z anyways

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genki_Yamamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall

She'd been absent for many a year. Claimed by the hands of death. She remembered with perfect clarity, the chilling sensation of its fingers, crawling up her spine, their touch cold as if they were made of ice. Around the throat of her soul, she remembered death's fingers coiling, holding it tight as they choked her spirit from her form. She'd died then. But she was a stubborn woman, Luana. Too stubborn to have remained dead. The sky was a pale shade of azure, clouds seemed plentiful, as if teasing a downpour, a downpour however, that never came. And across it, across the expanse of the heavens above, she traveled in a stream of smoke, leaving in her wake a trail of incendiary black.

Quietly, her form vanished, she materialized, from smoke to woman in the streets of Valencia. Forward she strode, her statuesque form moving with a grace and flair that was sensuous, that cultivated an air of charm, a charm so powerful that it shattered this bleak and monotonous reality. She was lithe at the waist, and wide at the hips. She was proportioned to perfection, and hugging her frame of exotic beauty were garments of modesty and whose shade was onyx. Still, she oozed a dreamlike quality, one that enchanted and conjured an aestheticism that was integral to her image as a great figure of human fantasy. A quality that was clear and prominent in her eldest son, Andres Knightfall. Luana however, lacked the Don's flamboyance.

Instead, her disposition held a gelid confidence and inner fierceness that had been inherited by her youngest child, Cassius. And like her, he too held a stubborn willingness to survive. And it was with that fierceness that she had years ago sought out Charlemagne LeBeau, sought him with vengeance on her mind, for the presumed death of her eldest son, Andres. She found him, fought him, but failed to slay him. Instead, she took the life of his walking weapon of mass destruction, the Superior Sapien, at the cost however, of her own life. And now as she strode, alive again, her mind repeated, 'For my niños, I would die again'. Coolly, she wrapped her hair, long and lustrous locks smoother than spider silk, in a 'Uttariya', a scarf-like garment, and a nod towards the Malagan's Bengali ancestry.

No Caption Provided

Her steps dripped with purpose as she strode into the park, the fragrance of lilies and roses hanging in the air with titillation. Glancing all about, eyes of striking, liquid sapphire searching, not for sweet flowers in the greenery, but her youngest son. She'd sent him a letter. Told him to be there. Then she spotted him. She felt her lips, pouty and ruby in color, twitch at the corners, her features of singular beauty welcoming a smile, the sort of smile that was apparent when mothers doted helplessly over their children. She approached from behind, her eyes examining his posture, 'He still stands the same way. Too relaxed. No regal posture at all', she thought, head shaking in mild amusement. "Cassius", she began, the silky smooth, whispery timbre of her voice echoing.

With a tap on his shoulder, one that encouraged him to turn round, "Ay Dios mio, do you want to be assassinated? I told you never to expose your back, mi mono pequeñito (my little monkey)", she reminded, voice raising in a playful, jesting depiction of a mother's annoyance. "Now, turn around", she continued, her Malagan accent thick and peppered with subtle giveaways of a Bengali inflection, "Give your madre (mother) a hug", her smile widened, arms spread open with affection, "We have much to discuss".

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lie to you not, I was going to use her for a look lol

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Ha! Funny because when I was picking Aishwarya Rai as a look, I immediately thought to myself "Sha would do wonders with her as a look". You still can if you want to, we can use the same look :)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rama_red:

The scent was unmistakable her gaze unforgettable. Her stylish flamboyance a trait that he had never inherited "Madre, you English has improved a lot faster than my Spanish." Embracing her tightly taking in every sence before tilting his head away and adding "Don't worry about me I was packing,now i know it's you i will put it away. I missed you. Making it clear to show his mother he was taking precautions by lightly pressing the cold barrel of his pistol to her side for a second. Before putting it away, always be prepared." Offering her his arm so they could stroll as they spoke. Before slowly stepping off with his mother at his flank. "What would you like to talk about?, i have a few questions myself. But first we shall fulfill your wishes."

Genki_Yamamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

No Caption Provided

With a mother's affection, she found her hand stroking the back of his head. She breathed in the embrace, lingered for a moment, then gently broke away, her touch tenderhearted as she ran her fingers through his curls. "Ay ay ay", Luana began, a mild shake of the head following, her features of exotic beauty welcoming a doting smile, "Cassius, you still cannot speak Spanish?", she sighed, ruby lips pouting before she shrugged with a tired roll of the eyes, as if to convey a thought, a realization that burned in her mind so clearly now, 'If he has not learned yet, he never will'. Playful disappointment however, gave way to a smile of contentment at the sight of her son's hand gesturing towards his gun.

"Muy bien, mi chico (Very good, my boy)", her smile widened, "You stay ready, so that you do not have to get ready", she repeated, reminding him of words frequently repeated in both his and Andres' childhood. Cordial as ever, regalia oozing from her pores, the Malagan Mamba took her son's arms and strode next to him. "I have many questions. Charlemagne LeBeau", she began, visage growing somewhat earnest as she breathed the name of he who slayed Knightfalls. "Is he dead?", she asked, her distaste, her hatred, her anger dripping from her voice with a painful clarity. "And Andres", her voice softened, as did the exotic blend of Malagan and Bengali in her inflection, "Is.. is he alive again?", it was perhaps the most painful question to ask.

She'd been dead prior, but her son's soul was nowhere to be found in the afterlife, or in space-time geometry as he'd often insisted. Perhaps he was alive then, but what if he wasn't? To be told that no, he was not alive, that was a blow she had to ready herself for if true. Her heart ached with anticipation, the lump in her throat thickened and again she presented a question, "And if he is, alive", she paused, "How is he? Where is he?". She needed him to be alive, she needed both of them to be alive. No parent should outlive their child. Those who did often found their hearts shredded, and its bleeding remains sinking into the pit of their gut as their world, their reality grew gray and colorless.

Avatar image for cassidy_orourke
Cassidy_ORourke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rama_red said:

@cassius_knightfall:

And Andres", her voice softened, as did the exotic blend of Malagan and Bengali in her inflection, "Is.. is he alive again?", it was perhaps the most painful question to ask.

She'd been dead prior, but her son's soul was nowhere to be found in the afterlife, or in space-time geometry as he'd often insisted. Perhaps he was alive then, but what if he wasn't? To be told that no, he was not alive, that was a blow she had to ready herself for if true. Her heart ached with anticipation, the lump in her throat thickened and again she presented a question, "And if he is, alive", she paused, "How is he? Where is he?". She needed him to be alive, she needed both of them to be alive. No parent should outlive their child. Those who did often found their hearts shredded, and its bleeding remains sinking into the pit of their gut as their world, their reality grew gray and colorless.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion:

“Are you sure you don’t need my help?” Maya asked standing with her hand resting across her breast. “Yes, child I am sure” Ziccarra replied unsheathing Y intercept’s legendary Black Rose Blade. Taking one step towards the gates of Grand Cardinal Isle, she felt the eerie presence of the young blonde Maya watching her every movement.

“Aye Dios Mio, what you want?” Ziccarra ask with her eyebrow raise high in irritation. “I was just wondering what kind of “warrior” charges into battle wearing THAT dress and THOSE heels?” Maya replied with her head slightly tilt to the side.

“Tis not a battle, I am just going to reclaim what tis mine from my mother. If she knows what is best for her she will not put up a fight.” Ziccarra replied, strapping her blade on her back. “Well I don’t sense Sha here, so I guess I can leave you to your family matters”. Her pacific blue gems watched as the other-Earth hero sped off in an incandescent vapor.

I will not allow anyone to take what's mine
I will not allow anyone to take what's mine

“Good girl, a bit annoying” She murmured, before turning back toward the grand gates of Cardinal Island. Her trek to the gate was a slow one, but as she moved to push through the gate; she was halted by the two sentries that stood guard. They had to have been no older than twelve, birthed here on the island, one of the many children Sabella birthed to fill her kingdom. They were Ziccarra’s siblings.

“I’m sorry Ma’am, under orders of the High Cardinal Goddess; we are not permitted to allow you to pass” One of the guards said, before bowing before Ziccarra. “I understand that you two are just doing your job…”

Quick flicking her wrist, Ziccarra’s index and middle fingers jammed the jugular of one of the boys, before the other could register what was going on, he was lifted from the ground and airborne, peering into the eyes of Ziccarra…The Impaler.

“But what you do not understand is, I will not allow anyone to take what is mine” She said, jamming the demonic black rose blade through the boy’s abdomen. As the sword made contact with his innards, it began to glow as it sucked his soul from his body.

No Caption Provided

It wasn’t pretty, nor was it something she WANTED to do; something in her compelled her to send a message to those that continued to lash out against the family. Throwing the gates open, she strolled onto the island immediately drawing the attention of the Cardinals Past.

They were dead, a lot of them gave their lives in battle with Ziccarra; typically they wouldn’t die again, but Ziccarra was in possession of the Soul Eater.

Within moments the Cardinals, her Cardinals; prepared for battle. “I do not wish to end your stay here, but what stands just past you, is worth more to me than the after-life of my most loyal warriors.” She said, standing with her hand positioned behind her back on her soul reaper.

“You know our alliance here is with the High Goddess…” A man yelled from far off. Ziccarra press her eyes closed, she trained them, to them loyalty often meant death…even here in the after-life they held true to their honor.

“Very well…” she said, channeling her destructive psionic energies. “HYAAAH!” She screamed, throwing herself into the battle. Instead of killing them all, like the Warrior Queen planned to, the Modern Day Athena, slammed down with her fist hitting the ground releasing a forceful tremor of energy. In their confusion, Ziccarra slipped away and made for her mother’s fortress.

Moving through the fortress with ill-intent, Ziccarra sought to free her husband from her mother’s manipulative allure.

No Caption Provided

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

With the might of a goddess, Ziccarra did battle with those who sought to oppose her, prevent her from doing as her heart demanded; freeing her husband. Gusts of air blew wildly and violently from her sole strike. The particles all about found themselves in a frenzy from the kinetic energy of her punch. And the ground? It lumbered and shook, The Goddess' power rippling through it, tearing through with all manner of fissures, rocks and chunks of grassy soil flinging into the air. The Cardinals were no match for her. They simply could not contend with her power, the power of the 21st Century Athena. But then, who could? Alexis, Thee Champion, had always held a singular belief about his wife. That on the battlefield, she was greater than a goddess. She was a force of nature. As strong women often are.

Sabella's fortress was a grandiloquent sight, a thing of architectural wonder. Inside its ornate walls lied Thee Champion and the Cardinal High Goddess. He was under her spell. Victim to the incantations of her powerful magic. Her fingers, they dug deeper and deeper into the corridors of his mind, she sought to slay his sense of individuality, the tiny fragment of control that still remained. For if one searched deep enough, Alexis still existed. And in the depths of his consciousness, the New God waited. He knew his wife would come, that Ziccarra would save him, and he almost smiled internally, at the thought of her voice raised as she yelled, 'I told you mi madre was loca!'. She was right. He should have listened to her. He should have quelled his naive desire for Sabella to meet her granddaughter, Tassiana, his blind optimism for unity with a woman Ziccarra had repeatedly insisted was the seven-headed serpent.

Shameful then, that Thee Champion learned just how true his spouse's words were by falling victim to the psionic manipulations of the greatest snake in Cardinal history. But then, a flicker of hope. He felt it, his wife's presence, her psionic energy strengthening his own consciousness. Slowly but surely, Alexis began to resist, to resist Sabella's magic, do battle with her control. He was not free yet, but in time, he would be. "Ziccarra...", he murmured, his lips never far from a smile from speaking his wife's name. It was the only word he managed under his own free will, but it heralded a coming freedom.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion:

Ziccarra kicked in the throne room doors causing Sabella to jump. “HOW DARE YOU STORM IN HERE YOU DISRESPECTFUL WHORE!” Sabella screamed, throwing her hands up to TK push Ziccarra backwards, but Sabella was no warrior, she forecast all her attacks for Ziccarra to telegraph. Throwing her hands up in retaliation, Ziccarra’s TK push repelled Sabella’s. The force of both opposing invisible energies cause the middle of the throne room to buckle, but neither of the stubborn Liafador women dared to give the other an edge.

“falta puta!” Ziccarra screamed, trying to keep herself composed for fear of allowing her emotionsto overrule her jugement. Sabella poessessed all the powers of her children, there was no way in her current state, that Ziccarra could defeat her.

Eventually the energies between them subside, leaving the Liafador mother opposing the Liafador-Pettis General.

“Te he dado todo lo que pediste! Te hice una diosa, te di una isla. Ahora porque no tienes propósito en la vida, que quieren destruir mi felicidad?” Ziccarra’s cheeks burned red with anger; she wanted nothing more than to jam her sword into her mother’s throat and take her life.
“Ziccarra , no tengo ningún deseo de destruir su felicidad. Sólo quiero que se den cuenta de lo que realmente son . El Espíritu de vuestro padre”
Ziccarra released a threatening wince, the words of her mother made very Little since, but in all of their previous encounters. Sabella made no effort to mention Ramon. Why now?
“I have had enough of this” Ziccarra screamed again, this time pushing another TK blast in her mother’s direction.
“Foolish child you know you cannot harm me!” Sabella said, parrying the blast with one of her own.
“I know I can’t…but he can!” With Sabella’s mind now focused on Ziccarra, the ever clever Cardinal Goddess, used her psionic drain ability, which abruptly drained all the near by psionic energies and provided the strength to Ziccarra…which meant now thee champion was near.
“DARLING!” She called out, pushing another TK blast in her mother’s direction to by him time.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wrote one sentence in Spanish, and my whole Microsoft word went to hell lol

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rama_red:

Upon seeing his mother he had hoped that the meeting would be about something he could take joy in. But part of him couldn’t help but feel a little put out that it took mere seconds to ask of his brother, He loved Andres but he would always be the other son he thought. The lack of his mother’s influence in his adolescence built him to be the way he was. Perhaps that was too painful a barrier for them both to truly cross, at least for now. Bottling his emotion as he always did he started first with the matter of the Lebeau’s “I know Charlemagne lives and that last we met he fled from me. Next time I will be more thorough, his boy Lucien is also someone I plan on dealing with. The Lebeau bloodline will end with this last generation. I swear it, for what they have done.”

Raising a genuine smile before moving onto the issue of Andres. “Well that’s a long story. Better I show you than just explain really. You up for a trip? I can take you to him, there is much for you to see. The important part is that yes he lives, and he is doing very well. I’m sure he would be very happy to see you. Do you have any pressing issues? We can head out shortly if you wish”

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

Slowly but surely, Thee Champion's freedom was brought within his reach. He felt his fingertips graze the bars that held him, the invisible prison that sought to contain and forever trap him in the role of Sabella's own personal toy. His wife's energy, he felt it. Her psionic reserves strengthening, raising from the dead their telepathic bond, through which their thoughts and deepest sentiments were shared with simple glances and smiles. The battle between mother and daughter raged on, Ziccarra and Sabella's wills tested as one sought to reclaim what was rightfully hers, and the other? To further dig her claws of corruption into he who was never hers to begin with.

He stood motionless, the New God. Arms held at his side, facial expression nearly blank, but the muscle fibers in his fingers twitched with anticipation. Then, abruptly, in what felt like an instant, Alexis found himself returning. Things were blurred as he felt as though he was being rushed through a vortex. He heard screams, expletives, and the sound of energy crackling in the air. The sound of the lumbering ground and the quaking fortress. With a shove, his consciousness was returned to him, control was once again his. He heard Ziccarra's cry, 'DARLING!'. Widened eyes, and an expression of alarm were worn on his features, but he acted quickly. He stood behind Sabella in this conflict, and now with freedom granted, he capitalized.

Blitzing forward, he sought to wrap both his arms around the High Goddess' torso, hooking his hands together at her front while trapping her arms in a constricting body-lock. He would squeeze, flex his supreme herculean power, and hope to free the air from her lungs with his hold, "Finish her, babe!", he roared, eyes flaring red. Should she find herself trapped in his body-lock, Sabella would be left vulnerable, open, exposed to whatever Ziccarra could muster. He yearned for his ordeal to end, Thee Champion. He wanted to leave, return to the palace, see his children and lay down with his wife.

Genki_Yamamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

Charlemagne lived, and the devil had spawned himself a son. Luana's blood boiled at the thought, but soon she found her heart grow icy, a fury colder than the winds that blew over the northern prairie coursing through her veins. An gelid disposition that translated into an expression of mute intensity, one that her disarming and sensuous features wore with a mystique that left others perplexed and struggling to imagine her sentiments. Then and there, her decision was made. Just as Charlemagne had sought to take from her, her eldest son, she would slay who she believed, to her knowledge, to be the LeBeau's only living son, Lucian. "Be careful, Cassius", she advised, her accented speech thickening.

"If Charlemagne sought to kill Andres, he will try to do the same to you", she warned. Cassius however, was a warrior, a born-survivor too stubborn to die. "And then he will learn that of all the Knightfalls, you face death with thee most stubbornness", Luana paused, "Before putting your pistolas (guns) up". With a sigh of relief, the Malagan Mamba's smile returned, her eyes, striking and large, and of a liquid shade of sapphire, gazed all about, taking in the sight of roses and lilies before resuming. "Bueno (Good)". Andres was alive, both her sons were, and the realization left her at ease. "We can go see your brother later, not now. I did not come to Valencia to talk of Andres only", in time she would cross paths with her eldest son.

"I came here to speak with you, mi mono (my monkey)", Luana paused, a laugh, relaxed in its timbre, escaping her as they strolled. "To speak with you about you. Have you finally found yourself a woman? Hopefully one that I will not dislike? Or will one get in the way when you stare your enemy down the barrel of a gun?", she jested. "Also, what is this I have been hearing about a recent conflict between the Liafadors and the Knightfalls?".

Avatar image for pink_mantis_ranger
Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: I'm going to take a nap now. Will respond when I get up

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spanish posts o_o ... I need google translate LOL

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion:

Let us go home
Let us go home

Did Ziccarra want to drive her sword through Sabella? Yes she did. In doing so she would’ve obtained the highest Cardinal honor, and become the High Cardinal Goddess, but something inside her soul wouldn’t allow her to eternally slay her own mother. There was just something about killing her family, which she struggled to do. Her eyes momentarily caught her mother’s there was a grin slowly slithering across her mouth, Sabella knew the true reason Ziccarra could not strike her dead, the spirit of her husband wouldn’t allow her to do so.

“Just as I thought Ziccarra…when it comes to family, that is your true weakness.” Sabella hissed, still trying to break the Champions hold. That’s all Z needed, was for someone to test the doubt she had circulating through her mind. “Oh yeah?” The Malagan Queen hiss, allowing her destructive psionic energy to cackle within her fist.

“Shows how much you really know about me!” Ziccarra screamed sending a powerful haymaker across her own mother’s jaw, before churning her feet in the opposite direction to give her own husband a piece of the action.

“That was for doubting me!” She screamed, standing over her unconsciousness mother. “And that was for not listening to me!” She said swiveling her head back in her husband’s direction.

“Te dije que estaba loca! (I told you she was crazy!)” Ziccarra screamed with her face burning an uncontrollable red, her mortal voice sending a minor echo through the halls. She didn’t pack enough power to actually damage Alexis, not in her mortal state, but it felt good to finally hit him; with his hardheaded ass.

She favored her hand as if she broke it on his jaw, but like the wife she was, her concern once again went back to the well being of her husband.

“Did I hurt you?” She asked, looking at the impact of her punch on him to see no marks. “Do not make me do that again…” she said, finally claiming victory over her prize.

“Let us go home”

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

Arm winding back, the rage of a woman scorned worn on her features of exotic beauty, Ziccarra swung forward, the might of a goddess channeling through her, muscle fibers twitching with pent up anger over all her mother had subjected her to. And with a vicious haymaker, cracked her mother's chin, and left her an unconscious heap of High Cardinal Goddess on the ground. Though just as Alexis, Thee Champion found himself smiling, both in contentment and relief, Ziccarra's voice was raised, his beloved wife shouting and scolding with the kind of ire that made her a reckoning force on the battlefield. 'I told you she was crazy!', she reminded him, both with her words, and a punch.

One swung across his jaw, and left his knees buckling for a moment. Rubbing his hands against the chiseled sculpt of his jaw, a weakened smile spreading across his archangelic features as he winced, Alexis chuckled quietly, "No.. not much", he assured. Though weakened from having been subjected to the control of Sabella's magic, enough so that Ziccarra's punch stung with a swarming sharpness, he was relatively unharmed. Meeting his wife's gaze, he found his arm, strong and loving secured around her slender waist, pulling her into an impassioned kiss, his other hand caressing the back of her neck as he felt her lips, pillowy and softer than clouds, pliant and doting, graze against his.

And as their lips grew achy and without breath, the kiss grew languid, and as he lingered on her lips for a second longer, he finally broke away, gently as he held her eyes in a gaze of deepened intimacy. "I'm sorry, babe", he apologized, the sincerity audible in his voice, visible in the expression of his features, clear in his eyes' hue of liquid azure. "I'll never doubt you ever again. Promise", Alexis paused, again smiling, cupping her chin in between his index finger and thumb, pressing an affectionate kiss on her forehead, "And thank you for saving me.. again", he laughed softly, remarking on the numerous other times his wife had saved him, had helped and aided him, on the battlefield and off it.

"Let's go home, babe". Playfully scooping her off her feet and carrying her into his arms, Thee Champion hovered, then shot into the sky, soaring home.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I am always careful Madre, Charles's machinations do not worry me though he will find me when he wants to. Then the matter will be resolved one way or the other. But this is a matter for another time" Listening to rest of his mother's comments and taking in every syllable every part entirely absorbed, he savored the ability to simply hear his mother's voice. Something he longed for , for almost his entire childhood.

"Sorry Madre what does mono mean?, I think the rest was my little right?."Smiling at the reveal or the translation the thought of being seen as a monkey was amusing to him. Her mothering nature following suit to the other Mrs Knightfall in his life his sister in law, asking the lone knightfall about his love life. An issue that seemed to frequent most of his conversations of late. " No woman in my life, i can't risk it. My life is too dangerous for love right now. One day in the future.Truth be told not had so much as a date for along time. Andres has the libido i have the steely determination. Once my work is done i will lay down my arms. Problem is i keep making new enemies."

Cassius laughed though his statement was no less true.

"So you heard about the Liafador thing. Well it was more of a cold war thing a few harsh words and threats. But no blood was drawn. It was a storm in a teacup i am sure you can guess who was responsible and he likewise will be dealt with brother or not. Dont worry yourself with it you will draw no wrath or attention in your homeland from them, they aren't that stupid, gotta respect them for it really. It could've been been a war"

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll wait for someone else to post first. I'm spent right now, LOL.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5643 Feral Nova  Moderator

Uhhhhhhh what's this?

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @orpheus_knightfall: @dreadpool10@tassania_pettis

He sought to ease the stress from her, Kaylen. More than his sweet and silky smooth smile could. He wanted his childhood sweetheart to find her spirit relaxed and touched by an energy of endless warmth and comfort. And so, following a theme that had long been a constant in their relationship, the Ivory Mamba, spontaneous and adventurous as ever, seized Tassiana's hand with a smile and twinkle of intimacy in his eyes, intertwined his fingers with hers and from Madrid, whisked her away to Venice, Italy. And in this Italian city, a treasured tourist destination for many, Knightfall and Liafador strolled, and with her, he shared cones of ice cream, fed her chocolate strawberries, and painted vibrant portraits of her.

The Knightfall was every bit the ideal sweetheart, oozing a dreamlike and enchanting quality as he danced with her in the night. "Close your eyes, Fresa (Strawberry)", he smiled. "Open them", he would then say, seconds later as they found themselves surrounded by the park's fireflies who lit the air like a family of lightning bugs, matching their glow with the twinkling stars above, slowing the passage of time with their luminous dance. Playfully, he scooped her off her feet, carrying her with a romantic chivalry reserved for a caballero and a princess. Departing from the park, he set her down, gently on the street as they strolled, roamed the streets, his arm secured around her waist with affection, her head resting against his shoulder in comfort.

"How about something to eat, Tassi?", he suggested, a smile worn on his suave features, those of an artistic extrovert who found himself being drawn to a quiet cafe.

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kaylen_knightfall: @orpheus_knightfall: @dreadpool10

Though the young Liafador had been to Venice many times before in the past with her family, this was an entirely different experience as for the first time, the new young couple were alone and showing their loving affection towards each other without having to worry about the media following her or prying eyes of their family. It was one of the many perks of traveling to the past, no one knew who she was, who they were. No paparazzi, no reporters, no one asking for autographs, no one cursing her family name, it was just the two of them being able to freely be with one another. It was all she wanted.

No Caption Provided

The Sapphire Goddess couldn’t stop smiling, laughing and beaming with happiness as they went about their day, her hands interlocked with her Ivory Caballero as her eyes were glittering with joy. For the first time since the events of The Pit, she felt like her old self. The stresses of the past were forgotten, even if just for a moment, and the young Goddess felt as if magic was in the air as she watched the fireflies almost dance above them in a gentle glow.

The two now strolled through the city, her head resting upon his shoulder as his hand protectively held her around her waist. The young couple even drew the attention of some the people around them, drawn to the affectionate energy they were oozing with. Her head tilted upward to look up at her loving novio <boyfriend> with a blissful smile. “I think I can eat.” Her bright eyes looked ahead as she too spotted the same café he had just seconds ago. “¿Podemos ir allí ? <Can we go there?>

But before they could continue their move forward, a familiar voice caught her ear as the couple paused in their walk. The Sapphire Goddess attention being pulled to none other than Kaylen’s cousin, Calvin Knightfall, but she wasn’t entirely surprised to see him, as she knew he was in this timeline as well due to almost getting into a battle with him in Kansas when she tried to protect her sisters from his father.

His complimented insult caused the young Goddess brows to lightly frown, she didn’t want to let this moment be ruined by him. “Nice to see you as well Calvin.” Tassi’s lips resting in a small smile, responded simply in English, not wanting to play the complex language game he seemed to enjoy speaking in for some reason. “We're here to have a good time, that's all.” She gave a simple response to his continuous questions watching as the Knightfall show off his abilities, drawing unwanted attention.

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: @tassania_pettis: @dreadpool10

Like a sharp knife through butter, the atmosphere of intimacy and romantic contentment was cut by the timbre of a familiar voice. Shifting his gaze from Tassiana, Kaylen's emerald eyes subtly squinted at the sight of Calvin, or rather, in response to his backhanded compliment. The liquid hue of green seemed to darken in his eyes somewhat, head mildly tilting to the side, left brow raised, and his mind echoing the thought, 'Why would anyone say such a thing? Ay Dios mio..'. With an internal shrug, Kaylen smiled, "Hola, Calvin", he began, bringing his words, with a soft chuckle, to a steady halt as his cousin spoke first in an all-too-confusing amalgamation of different languages, then in riddles.

"That.. tis an interesting way to twist your tongue, primo", Kaylen pointed out, a light jab made in harmless humor. "We'd love to join you for-", quickly however, the Ivory Mamba's words were cut short by his cousin's continued eccentricities, and in particular, his bold exhibition of his own powers for those in Venice to admire and write fantastical tales about. He drew an unnecessary amount of attention. And while the crowd seemed content to voice their 'Oohs!' and 'Aahs!' as Calvin strode across the body of water, Kaylen turned to Tassiana, a cool smile worn by his comely features, "He's always been a bit of an eccentric", he shrugged, affectionately brushing the tip of his nose against hers before doting it with a kiss born from the spirit of an ideal novio.

"I think we'll just cross the bridge". Together with her he strolled over the bridge, and like her, he enjoyed the anonymity of not being known. Like the Liafadors, the Knightfalls were a polarizing family. And in their future, Kaylen often found himself grouped with his relatives in the tabloids, and generalized by many others because of a name. 'He was born into the wrong family', some often said. He was an affable young man, a sweet Caballero with the extroverted heart and vision of an inspired artist. He lacked the notoriety of others Knightfalls, shunned their jaded view of the world, and seemed content to just be Kaylen. The young man who drew what inspired him, painted what captivated him, and doted Tassiana.

Retiring to a table in the cafe, Kaylen pulled his 'Fresa (Strawberry)' a chair before seating himself. Drumming his fingers on the table as he gazed over the menu of pastries, he smiled to himself, and met Tassiana's gaze, "I take the longest to choose. Fresa, you know what I like. Choose something for me". Briefly returning his attention to Calvin, he asked a question born of common courtesy, "So, what brings you to Venice, primo?".

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@selene_liafadorMaya hadn’t been woke long, in just the few shorts days; she’d already been thrown into the usual Liafador Family Shenanigans with her parents having been turned to adolescents. She still bore the scars of Selene’s vicious assault during the battle of Asgard, because of it; her brain wasn’t functioning at its normal capacity—negating her healing factor for the time being.

Her mother, Ziccarra, wasn’t going to allow her to leave the house; instead she was going to have Leonel locate Selene, but this was a personal matter. Both Maya and Selene were a package deal, sisters, best friends and confidants. Nothing that ever happened between them kept them from speaking to each other, Why should this?

What happened on Asgard…that wasn’t Selene, Maya knew it, and she had to make Selene believe it. After warming up to her father, Maya was given the go to find her solo sister in an attempt to hopefully finally reconcile for events neither of them had any control of. Leaving her 2.9m-dollar upscale apartment in the middle of downtown L.A, she first sought to check social media…to see where her sisters last known whereabouts were.

She kept her outfit simple, she didn’t want to wear anything that would bring her anymore attention; which was why she decided to be chauffeured in a simple pathfinder rather than her family’s limo or her own Lamborghini Aventador.

Most of their mutual friends had no clue where she was, Gigi, Hailey, Grace Lynn, Justin, Kayne or Chris; all of them gave the same answer. “FCK!” Maya screamed hitting the dashboard in a fit of uncharacteristic rage. Had they stayed out of the conflict like their mother told them too, none of this would’ve happened.

“Omg…” Maya gasp holding her hands cupped in front of her mouth. “Am I to blame…all that’s going on is it my fault?” she whispered frantically, before being told otherwise by her family’s personal driver.

Pressing her head in her hands, her phone continuously lit up, her followers on IG where wishing her a speedy recovery, and trolling as usual. One in particular, called her and Selene illuminati whores. She knew this particular one would’ve made Selene laugh, but to Maya this was a sign that everything would soon be back to normal.

Or at least that’s what it seemed; there were still something’s about Asgard that remained unclear. Right before she slipped out of consciousness, she could’ve sworn she saw Selene, Valerie and…flames?

Did she dream it? If not than what was the cause in her recent spike in powers? Last week a 15 year old, Ziccarra Liafador punched Maya square in the face, and it grazed her at best. What was this new energy?

“Ms. Liafador, Selene just posted a picture of Dante on Instagram, she’s at her apartment.”

“Duh…of course that’s where she is” Maya said, smacking her forehead in disbelief. “Let’s go before she decides to go somewhere,” Maya said, directing her driver to the freeway.

Scrolling left on her gold iPhone 6, she skimmed through pictures of the two together. “If you take away that ass, and those hips. That girl is truly Ziccarra’s daughter” Maya said out loud. She wasn’t too much talking about looks, rather how their mother typically retreated into her own spaces for months on in.

As they rolled up to Selene’s apartment, the paparazzi and adoring public immediately went into a frenzy, a lot of them were camped out to catch a glimpse of Selene, others were desperate for any sort of celebrity to come along.

In typical Maya fashion, she tilt her head down and walk swiftly through the crowd before entering the compound. “Don’t let anyone come back here,” She said, to her bodyguard, before casting a spell on him. The spell was to prevent him from suggesting otherwise, she was aware of Zeon’s instructions of not allowing the two girl’s to be alone…for fear of Amora’s energy that my lay dormant.

No Caption Provided

Coming to a halt at her sister’s luxuriant establishment, Maya offered a subtle knock. “Selene…it’s me Maya. I know you’re there.” She said, unsure. “Please just open the door. I need to speak with you”