#1 Edited by Kamelot (17 posts) - - Show Bio

The first attack on New York City should have served as the torch that opened the eyes of a human race birthed in darkness. Willfully ignorant of their own impending extinction as mother nature quietly purged their position as the most dominant species on the planet and replaced them with the Children of the Atom. The discovery of the X-Gene marked an historical turning point and the emergence of a new evolutionarily superior classification of life. And while some believe in the fairy tale of co-existence between the two species, it is an undeniable fact that when nature introduces a competing element into an environment the rivalry for food, shelter, and territory, leads to the stronger more dominate species complete eradication of the other. Our ancestors did it to the Neanderthals and if society continues to turn a blind eye to the mutant menace, they shall eventually do it to us. Since the destruction of the Halo Corporation the self-proclaimed Ultra-Sapien, Charlemagne LeBeau, has exhaustively taken methodical, all be it seemingly unrelated steps, towards an ultimate goal. Eradicating the isle of Arashikage, adopting a masked persona, infiltrating the infamous Area 51, and leading a randomly cultivated team in a blitzkrieg against the floating H.A.R.D. fortress. Which ultimately ended in the death of the stoic stalwart Evander Slade. Each event ostensibly irrelevant on its own yet when combined fitting together like calculating pieces of a larger puzzle. Even the Knightfall museum break-in held greater significance then the random theft of Quintus' Keijijo katana. Formulating a preemptive tactical theorization predicated upon the unmitigated certainty of a War between the human and mutant races, the Last Arashikage has been busy transforming the abandoned Agiad'Code (Arashikage Island) into a cover epicenter of engineering innovation. Building a modernized industrial fortification of metal producing construction under the expressed supervision of like minded paramilitary radicals obsessed with the preservation of the homo-sapien species. Many having served under the LeBeau Legacy during the initial Registration War, but forced into hiding after his unceremonious defeat. Re-emerging after his messiah like resurrection and all to eager to resume their calling.

The Yard:

The Yard is the Ultra-Sapiens latest achievement in his secret war against the mutant race. This integrated steel mill has all the functions for primary steel production such as, but not limited to, iron making (conversion of ore to liquid iron), steelmaking (conversion of pig iron to liquid steel), casting (solidification of the liquid steel), roughing rolling/billet rolling (reducing size of blocks), product rolling (finished shapes). The principal raw esoteric materials found on the island are found nowhere else on the Planet making their transformation into a reusable resources extremely difficult. These materials are charged in batches in a state of the art blast furnace where the infamous Arashikage metal compounds release excess oxygen and become liquified. At intervals of a few minutes, the accumulated liquid metal is tapped from the blast furnace and either cast into pig iron or directed to other vessels for further steelmaking operations. In this case, the production of the metal plating used in the creation of the uncompleted Transforming Sentinels, or T-Sents for short.

-T-Sents -

T-Sent v5.0

These partially constructed robots are to be the pinnacle weapons in Charlemagne's war against the mutants. Capable of synthetically replicating some of the World's most notable abilities along with an architectural design that enables them to replicate individually assigned mechanical devices, such as guns, tanks, planes, automobiles, satellites, etc, the T-Sents are a technological evolution of an obsolete era. However, with the limited resources and manpower currently afforded to the Ultra-Sapien, the T-Sents are only partially completed. Many still missing limbs, paneling, or other intricate pieces needed to make them whole. Yet even without this crucial implementations the T-Sents may just be the most dangerous adversaries the Mutant species will ever face. The following is just a sample of their capabilities:

• Transformation
  • Technopathy
  • Adaptability
  • Chakra Disruption
  • Chi-Durability
  • Strength
  • Energy Blasts
  • Radiation Absorption
  • Radar
  • Cloaking
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Energy Shields

The Hounds

Deadly, dedicated, and down right ugly, the Hounds are a paradoxical necessity. Not mutant, but not human either, they are simply superior. Infused with the Last Arashikage's own blood their genetic make-up has received an unnatural evolutionary kick-start elevating their baseline abilities beyond those of a normal human being. For whatever reason Charlemagne does not consider this to be a violation of his misguided belief of homo-sapien purity. Or perhaps it does. And secretly the realization that the human gene in and of itself is simply inferior not only to his own genetic advantages, but to the mutants as well. Regardless, the Hounds operate under his direct authority implementing guerrilla tactics, state of the art technology and weapons, as well as priding themselves of their usage of terrorist tactics. Including kidnapping entire mutant families for disturbing experimentation and research. Utilizing knowledge as the key foundation of their entire mutant hunting philosophy. Reigning terror down on the civilian mutant populace with extreme prejudice.

The War is not coming.....Its already Here

Overview:

• This is an open location as it is the remains of the eradicated Arashikage Island
  • The T-Sents manufacturing plant is however a secret. You can find it but dont go all billy badass and blow everything up lol
  • If you'd like to side with LeBeau and his mutant hating philosophies you can (obviously no mutants though :P)
  • Any Questions feel free to ask and or pm me (Last Arashikage)

Destroyed by the fireweaver and eventually rebuilt by the surviving Arashikage, Mercy and Ellie Knightfall

#2 Posted by Xenon_ (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

( Holy Sh!t I'm hyped! AMAZING! )

#3 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: Good looking out

The extermination of the mutant menace will be televised

#4 Posted by Xenon_ (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: You need some help fighting this ?

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

I....love this and hate it so much at the same time.

#7 Posted by Xenon_ (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think that Mercy could have hated you more lol

#9 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Feral Nova (47406 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_yard said:

• The T-Sents manufacturing plant is however a secret. You can find it but dont go all billy badass and blow everything up lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man v_v

#11 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

(Really like the introduction)

#12 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360: Then help me erase every single mutant off the face of the Earth :D

@feral_nova: LOL

@mercy_ said:

I didn't think that Mercy could have hated you more lol

Just think

You still got a year of service left ;)

#13 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: I am fully aware of my service and what that entails, mon ami. When it's over, all bets are off.

#15 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

(This is so cool, I'm not sure if I should make Last Pyre side with with LeBeau or the mutants. Maybe I could just kill everybody. That seems fun too, oh the choices.)

#16 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@lastpyre: (Ha! Kill everybody lone wolf style, though you're welcome to joi)

#17 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Innovative sh!t

#18 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4698 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

Your other av was better.

And Zauby, his death is mine.

#21 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: I mean, I still have to read the OP, and see what's going on with Venezuela, but you're gonna get it.

#22 Posted by Xenon_ (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: I mean, I still have to read the OP, and see what's going on with Venezuela, but you're gonna get it.

Wipe Venezuela from your mind for now its in transit.

#23 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: But then there's a hole in my canon like "how'd she get out."

#24 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Xenon_ (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_: LOL Does it matter? The event died and it's basically been skipped now. No point holding onto something dead when I could turn it into something living xD Aka make up off-panel cannon.

#26 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: It matters because I need to know what happened in my life! At the very least to know what happened in this off-panel canon.

#27 Posted by Xenon_ (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

This Is awesome possum

#29 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by _Creed_ (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: HEY! Not mutant here looking for work! Thought this was better than the sluggish wall posts XD

#31 Edited by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage I don't wanna use Nelson on this I have another alt that's...I guess mutant lol

#33 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4698 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Dead spoiler :P

Unless you were tryna match my evil, otherwise touche kid, touche.

#36 Posted by Xenon_ (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so making a counter-location for this tomorrow xD

#37 Posted by _LoneHavoc_ (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ They think they have a chance against us ?

#38 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: killing you is gonna be a transcendental experience ;)

@_maximus_newcastle_: You should be able to switch back to you old name minutes the underscores :)

#40 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: PM me how? It wouldn't let me capitalize, claimed it was already taken.

#41 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ said:

I knew of a mutant utopia once

They called it Genosha ;)

#42 Posted by _LoneHavoc_ (105 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by _LoneHavoc_ (105 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by _Creed_ (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ said:

I knew of a mutant utopia once

They called it Genosha ;)

Well this is true ...

#47 Edited by Tranquil (3715 posts) - - Show Bio
One bad step, and we'll be on you

#48 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Tranquil (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Lemme guess, you know who Mr. Popo is too huh? :P Seriously though, its not.

#50 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: hahahah I do actually. He's that racist looking tarbaby character in the clouds lmfao. Isnt he?