_Handsome_Devil_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Handsome_Devil_
No Caption Provided

From this view it looks like pretty exceptional place to work in right? It sure beats the hell out of being employed at a McDonalds....But if you look beyond the erroneous image and intently audit you can almost witness the clandestine depravity of this facility. When you look past the facade you can see the unnatural behind the foam walls, you can see their dishonesty. The MVPs claim to stand for truth, justice, and the american way like benevolent Samaritans offering cocaine to a junkie...and I ran out of things to monologue about.

Anyways.

We received an anonymous package last week to our HQ, the contents were evidence against Nike that they were using convicts as killing machines and instructions on how to break into their home. It smells rotten, either someone is trying to set us up or we're being used. Maybe the MVP plan to capture us to turn us into their slaves, or maybe someone else has their hands on the strings. Either way we need to stop them and take their prisoners to a proper facility before things get out of hand.

The box contained bracelets to get us past their security measures, I had one of those super genius types ran a scan through it and make sure that they were safe. Apparently they block the telekinetic waves like the manual said, this should get us inside the building with limited trouble. My mission as the less rowdy of the bunch is to sneak in underacted and take down all of the prisoners. Shouldn't be too difficult since the manual claims that they have bombs attached to their necks, all I have to do is find the control room and tell them through the loud speaker to surrender or I'll blow their heads off. With my luck it probably won't work and I'll have to get physical but being a dreamer is far more pleasant than being awake.

Honestly, once you get past the mighty TK shields this place is really facil to break into, I mean it's more difficult to open the door to my house while I'm drunk. I mean they barely have any security guards, does the company staff really believe that the MVPs are that loaded? Are they really so full of sh*t? They have Kurt Dragonpen or however you say his last name, who's track record is worse than Reggie Strickland's, even a blind man could take on that bastard.

Dear air shaft my old friend, I've come to talk with you again due to the fact that I enjoy being among foot long mutated gray rats.

"Oww! mother-f*cker". It bit me in the leg. I think it's going to get infected, can I even get infected? I need to get vaccinated just in case. On the bright side I guess they do have some security in this place.

The map says that the control room is underground with the prisoners, I'm supposed to go left, right, right, left, right and bam!

Weeoweeeoweeo!

Oh great, so much for the stealth. At least I found the prisoners, this is what I get for trusting a map that was written in crayons. Now for the control room....Ah what the hell? I might as well ask.

"Do any of you know where I can find the control room?! I'm here to free you all". And the Oscar goes to....Not Leo DiCaprio, I mean I look like a super-villain so they might as well trust me, right? Probably not.