#1 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyday a new Hero team on the Vine emerges. Everyday a new Hero makes his mark on the Vine. And what have we done about it? We're so busy being divided and fighting our individual battles that none of us have even noticed we've lost the War. BatgirlBabs crippled, Gambler killed, Final Arrow gone, Darkchild......missing, the VV nothing more then a punchline. Meanwhile Heroes like Kurrent grow stronger and teams like Veritas and the New Generation go unchecked.

Well this is your $#@!ing wake up call. Its time to take back the Vine, time to rule with an iron first. Each villain playing a vital role in the reconstruction of a new age of corruption and villainy  It doesn't matter if you're already on another team, you can still join this one. If your leader doesn't like it, take a hard look at em and ask yourself, what have they really accomplished? When was the last time you actually won? When was the last time  you actually killed a Hero?

United we Stand/Divided we Fall

  

#2 Posted by The Batman! (879 posts) - - Show Bio

D@mn.....

#3 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Consider this team marked! You don't call me out by name and go uncontested!

ooc - Good Luck

#4 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck then

#5 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, good luck!

#6 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

new team to crush!!!!!! Veritas united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck people :D

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Missing?

Looks to the others they mentioned

Are these guys serious?

#8 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah DC I'm dead serious. When was the last time you killed a hero? Look who your fighting now, Final Arrow, another villain. You should be cleaning house on the heroes, yet here, two of the greatest villains ever, are fighting eachother. Sad if ya ask me ;P

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

who is the leader?

#10 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wondering Spider said:
"who is the leader?"
No one. It'll be a committee/council
Moderator Online
#11 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... seems interesting.

#12 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Patron said:
"Hmm... seems interesting."
Only time will tell.
#13 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Yeah DC I'm dead serious. When was the last time you killed a hero? Look who your fighting now, Final Arrow, another villain. You should be cleaning house on the heroes, yet here, two of the greatest villains ever, are fighting eachother. Sad if ya ask me ;P"
Alright I will give you that Gambler, i cannot remember the last time i ended the life of a hero. BEat his sorry ass i can but kill its been quite sometime.

But with me an Arrows fight the end justifies the means in our battle. The end will be...benificial to both of us, You want the DC back. You want the Tank, the person who was feared, Fine.

Was going to wait till after me an Arrows fight but I know ive been puttin off duels left an right even before that. Darkchild has been forgotten....but he will be remembered.
#14 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"The Wondering Spider said:
"who is the leader?"
No one. It'll be a committee/council"
Oh cool, i think, but since you're the biggest villain technically you are the leader... in a way XD

@_@
#15 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Gambler said:
"Yeah DC I'm dead serious. When was the last time you killed a hero? Look who your fighting now, Final Arrow, another villain. You should be cleaning house on the heroes, yet here, two of the greatest villains ever, are fighting eachother. Sad if ya ask me ;P"
Alright I will give you that Gambler, i cannot remember the last time i ended the life of a hero. BEat his sorry ass i can but kill its been quite sometime.

But with me an Arrows fight the end justifies the means in our battle. The end will be...benificial to both of us, You want the DC back. You want the Tank, the person who was feared, Fine.

Was going to wait till after me an Arrows fight but I know ive been puttin off duels left an right even before that. Darkchild has been forgotten....but he will be remembered."
All I ask is that you leave a bloody trail of dead heroes behind you
#16 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
The Legion of Doom said:
"Darkchild said:
"Gambler said:
"Yeah DC I'm dead serious. When was the last time you killed a hero? Look who your fighting now, Final Arrow, another villain. You should be cleaning house on the heroes, yet here, two of the greatest villains ever, are fighting eachother. Sad if ya ask me ;P"
Alright I will give you that Gambler, i cannot remember the last time i ended the life of a hero. BEat his sorry ass i can but kill its been quite sometime.

But with me an Arrows fight the end justifies the means in our battle. The end will be...benificial to both of us, You want the DC back. You want the Tank, the person who was feared, Fine.

Was going to wait till after me an Arrows fight but I know ive been puttin off duels left an right even before that. Darkchild has been forgotten....but he will be remembered."
All I ask is that you leave a bloody trail of dead heroes behind you"
You dont need to ask beause it will happen.
#17 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mere joke

#18 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio
Rachelle Monet Carter said:
"This is a mere joke"
That must make u the punchline
#19 Posted by Christella May (199 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#20 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio
The Legion of Doom said:
"Rachelle Monet Carter said:
"This is a mere joke"
That must make u the punchline"
Punchline must be your best punchline
#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LUCk

Moderator
#22 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio
Rachelle Monet Carter said:
" The Legion of Doom said:
"Rachelle Monet Carter said:
"This is a mere joke"
That must make u the punchline"
Punchline must be your best punchline"
LMAO if I knew what you where babbling about I might be offended
#23 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah you just might, but whatever deuces

#24 Posted by Landslide2121 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds so fun ... this is a F#$%% wake up call was the best part made me laugh

#25 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio
Landslide2121 said:
"sounds so fun ... this is a F#$%% wake up call was the best part made me laugh"
Yeah my favorite part too
#26 Posted by Landslide2121 (273 posts) - - Show Bio
The Legion of Doom said:
"Landslide2121 said:
"sounds so fun ... this is a F#$%% wake up call was the best part made me laugh"
Yeah my favorite part too"
it was a wake up call for reals .... i was like Damn that was probably the best punchline of all time.. if i didn't have my own i totally would of stole dat..the video was tight also i almost really felt like i was der kickin super hero @Z and killin tem to lol
#27 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha maybe I should trademark it.

#28 Posted by Landslide2121 (273 posts) - - Show Bio
The Legion of Doom said:
"hahaha maybe I should trademark it.

"
i would agree with that like i've never had any new team bust in and say it just straight like that ... dat was totally surprising yet off da chain at the same time
#29 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Its cause I'm not new. I'm Gambler. I'm just not allowed to say certain sh!t as a Mod (cause cry baby ass b1tches run an tell )

#30 Edited by Landslide2121 (273 posts) - - Show Bio
The Legion of Doom said:
"Its cause I'm not new. I'm Gambler. I'm just not allowed to say certain sh!t as a Mod (cause cry baby ass b1tches run an tell )"

lol i know ur not new, but i meant Team  is new i figured your G anyways.. your da only one wit the guts to besides some other various villians .. i feel like killing a hero right now to add to the deaths .. and yeah no way in hell have i seen a hero killed since i've been here it's mostly just people running away after there almost dead
#31 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio

So who's going to join this?

#32 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio
The Legion of Doom said:
"Its cause I'm not new. I'm Gambler. I'm just not allowed to say certain sh!t as a Mod (cause cry baby ass b1tches run an tell )"
Ha ya girl's intuition is nice
#33 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom already did

Gambler did

Joker20 did

#34 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, the name sounds enticing, count Doom in.

#35 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio

You can count me in if you want.

#36 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio
Rachelle Monet Carter said:
" The Legion of Doom said:
"Its cause I'm not new. I'm Gambler. I'm just not allowed to say certain sh!t as a Mod (cause cry baby ass b1tches run an tell )"
Ha ya girl's intuition is nice"
Awww look, my very own private stalker. Do u want an autograph or some'n? Get in line and maybe fix your self up a lil bit an I'll consider it.
#37 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Patron said:
"You can count me in if you want."
Sounds good
#38 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio
The Legion of Doom said:
"Green Patron said:
"You can count me in if you want."
Sounds good"
Cool thanks
#39 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio
The Legion of Doom said:
"Rachelle Monet Carter said:
" The Legion of Doom said:
"Its cause I'm not new. I'm Gambler. I'm just not allowed to say certain sh!t as a Mod (cause cry baby ass b1tches run an tell )"
Ha ya girl's intuition is nice"
Awww look, my very own private stalker. Do u want an autograph or some'n? Get in line and maybe fix your self up a lil bit an I'll consider it."
Eh, Maybe when you grow a...... hmmmmmmm Taboo
#40 Posted by Rachelle Monet Carter (119 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW!!!!! Ok, nice comeback will have to do this again.

#41 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds fun :)

#42 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler u runnin this i hope that means the outlawz arent down

#43 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I willing to join

#44 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Stone92 said:
"I willing to join"

who r u

r u new
#45 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"Stone92 said:
"I willing to join"

who r u

r u new"

No I am not, I've been on Comic Vine for about eight months
#46 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"Stone92 said:
"I willing to join"

who r u

r u new"

Stone92 Stats
1st Appearance: Aug. 6, 2008
#47 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Trauma said:
"Stone92 said:
"I willing to join"

who r u

r u new"

Stone92 Stats
1st Appearance: Aug. 6, 2008
"

ohh shut up
#48 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

;P

#49 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Trauma said:
"Stone92 said:
"I willing to join"

who r u

r u new"

Stone92 Stats
1st Appearance: Aug. 6, 2008
"

ohh shut up"

I have another account

Kitty98 Stats

1st Appearance: March. 8,2008

#50 Posted by The Legion of Doom (39 posts) - - Show Bio
Stone92 said:
"I willing to join"
iight, your in.

@No Trauma the Outlawz aren't dead.