• 189 results
#1 Edited by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Ayyo' Um welcome dudes and Babes! Err Wow you guys actually got my e-mail and attended to my little treehouse... Heroes Villains Those who are pretty neutral in the game Welcome. This is a support group team thingy. And I would love all of ya'll to tell stories just chill and be here um ah... So First thing we do is introduce ourselves?and second thing we do is prolly Elect a leader or an president of this group? then we have Fun?

Err Welcome to the CLUB?
#2 Posted by Surkit (11537 posts) - - Show Bio

lol it's a good start. I'm going to use Grimm for this

#3 Edited by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Um' anyone want to share thoughts or do i have to introduce myself to you guys first?

#4 Posted by Blades (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: Rayne in her quest for somewhere or someone to latch onto and some form of exceptance had made her way to this place. And almost instantly thought she would seriously regret it. She'd effectively gone to the lowest of the low, well maybe not the lowest. They could of been in a cave, that would of sucked even more. Rayne Amilia Edgona, was an eighteen year old five and a half feet tall drug addict. Her healing limited some of the more concerning side effects leting her just stay calm. Which was good because, right now her initial thoughts were not to friendly. Having climbed up and joined the small club she instantly extended a fingernail into a bone like claw. Etching a variety of arguable content into a part of the wood in the corner. "Rayne Amilia Edgona, though I normally just go by Amy or Blades. I like loud music, killing idiots, and dark places. I dislike well theres a lot of things I dislike. My hobies are sht that gets me arrested. I'm not voting, electoral college always screws us over." The voting bit was slightly less tense aimed at being more of a joke. "So yeah there you have it, if I get in a fight with some stupid hero its their fault."

~Wanted to alteast make first post with the actual acount im using. As you can see shes not exactly the nicest teen :P

~Aza here

#5 Posted by Uniqua (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Climbing into the treehouse now is an unruly teen girl, whose mischievous behavior and obstreperous personality have given rise to an evil, execrable reputation of truly epic proportions and has earned her the radically flagitious nickname of ... Rascal!!!!

Wrapped into a coil around one shoulder of her tiny and short frame is an unusually long jump rope, the kind used for double dutch, and written on the front side of her school shirt are the words,

Why are you looking at me?

While written on the back of her shirt is,

Why are you following me?

She looks around, rests a hand on her hip, cocks her head to one side in a diva-like fashion then raises an eyebrow with her lips crinkled. "This place could use some sprucing up," she says, referring to the rotten wood and the extra "door" on the side of the treehouse. "Well hey y'all -- Story of the year -- My name is Uniqua. I like candy, and I'm only here because my gramma said she whup me if I didn't come."

#6 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

The UNDERDOG did not expect his team to be like this... The first to speak up is a teenager who admits her Flaws. This just made UNDERDOG kinda regret the formation of L.O.U.D.

@Blades: Um ahh... So blades huh? you scare me... You do... But no worries what can possibly go wrong right?

@Uniqua: Hi Uniqua! Um ehehehe well the Treehawwz is a lil' bit off... but you and me can help out in making this more beautifuller right? hehee (nervous laugh)

"God this is embarassing" The UnderDog said to himself

#7 Posted by 614azrael (10314 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard:( as Blades dont feal like switching acount lol. Happy Xmas)

"Good, I preffer people either A feel like paying me or B not bothering much. It serves me well so far. Not trying to be a btch just hounest." The auburn and white haired teen remarked.

#8 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: being Honest is Good eh? So let me be Honest you kinda scare me...

Well Let me step Up and share my story...

#9 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: @Uniqua:

The Underdog stomped and clapped into a beat, then he began to rap his feelings out

Yo' Yo'

Listen To me duders I got a story to tell

I had a life before becoming super It was Hell

i got into a screw-up that change my life

A genie in a bottle deliverin' strife

A cyborg Unicorn Gave me supahpowahs

outtah mah mouth comes the supah skittles

rainbow rainbow rainbow puke outta mah mouth

tho' that power i'm not proud about

so i brought this team of underdogs to prove those dudes that are in doubt!

BREAK IT!

#10 Posted by Super_C (710 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot the info for the little black girl account =p

#11 Posted by Vinersaurforlife (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichor walks into the small treehouse were some kid is rapping and two girls were sitting. He interrupts and says " Am I late? " He looks around for a bit and takes a seat on the ground then pulls a small snack cake out of his Fanny pack and starts to nibble, with his mouth full he says " Sooooooo hows it going, what did i miss? " He thinks to himself " This is gonna be fun, mmmmmmm and this cake is awesome ".

#12 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC @Super_C: HUH! ah hey ah... make an alt quick! but ah! hey is that just an excuse for hating Uniqua?

@Vinersaurforlife: naww you're just in time duder! so tell us a thing or two bot' you!

#13 Posted by Super_C (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe ... Haha but seriously I'll make another alt for this don't worry =]

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

OOC @Super_C: hey is that just an excuse for hating Uniqua?

#14 Posted by Vinersaurforlife (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichor stood up and started to talk to

"Ok, well I'm a god, a greek one, but i was never really excepted, they said I was to much like the mortals. Didn't even give me one myth. But anyway, I stayed with the mortals live my life trying to help, but I could never get to close to anybody cus I knew I they would die off and I would stay alive, being immortal and all. Once I even tryed to make a girl immortal, i could have done it too, but no, Zeus had to stop me. He threaten to send me right to Tartarus. So i did nothing, but now that he's no longer the ruler of the gods, I think I could do it again. But anyway"

He said trying to change the subject

" Anybody wanna eat?"

He pulled out some samwhiches and waited for a responce.

#15 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc: Joe pls @ a dude whenever addressing to him/her it makes stuff easier

@Vinersaurforlife: Hey You're a god!

You are a GOD! and you got SANDWICH!

*snatches Sandwiches

#16 Posted by Super_C (710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vinersaurforlife: @UnderDogs_OverBoard:

"Skuuurch!" Uniqua said, noticing the sandwiches. "I'll take one, thank you."

#17 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_C: You're Cute

*winks

#18 Posted by Super_C (710 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: (Hahaha noooooooo. See? This is why I didn't wanna play uniqua anymore ...)

Uniqua replies with a mouthful of cheese, ham and bread. "You think so?"

#19 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_C: OOC just play along Big bro... This'll be FUN!

F'course! Ah Hope you and me go out sometime?

@Vinersaurforlife: @614azrael: @Surkit:

OOC please try to stop me from doing crazy sheet with Uniqua

#20 Posted by Super_C (710 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: Nah I'm not playing along with that ... lol.

#21 Posted by Surkit (11537 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: Not my job :P

#22 Edited by Vinersaurforlife (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard:

Ichor stares at UNDERDOGS strangely, then asks

" Sooooooooo, next on the list is electing presidents? Oh I remember when democracy first came out, I help start the idea you know, kinda "

He stands up off the floor and pulls a tiny lazyboy recliner, no bigger then a ant, out of his fanny pack and sets sit on the ground, then pulls out a grow ray and blast it until it grows to normal size. He sits on the chair happily and says

" I choose you UNDERDOGS, you know since you started the whole thing. "

#23 Posted by 614azrael (10314 posts) - - Show Bio
Amy didn't take up on the offer from the god she was practicaly anerexic in figure. She seemed to also cringe at the rap, clearly not a fan of such music. In truth the only real thing she had in common was the fact everyone here seemed an outcast in their own right. "So when your done being One Cent can we like do sht?" Her comment sugesting Abraham Lincoln as in the president and 50 cent as in the rapper. She found it to be rather clever(sorry busy of late. Happy New year should be more active after tomorow)
  @Super_C@UnderDogs_OverBoard@Vinersaurforlife
#24 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vinersaurforlife: neil was in awe at the sight the God made and said

Ohmigawd that was OHWSOME! b-but really I shant be the Leader

@614azrael: Ah.. So got any ideas for stuff we can do?

aehehe

#25 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: @Vinersaurforlife: @Surkit:

okay since we ain't got nothing to do, and you dudes elected me as president!

I declare we go to a field mission!

#26 Posted by Vinersaurforlife (40 posts) - - Show Bio

" Yay, we finally get some action, what we gonna be doing " exclaimed Ichor as he got up and stretched out.

#27 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vinersaurforlife: @614azrael:

"Okay now We are Here in 38 Depot street, Berkshire, New York City, If my map is right,

And Our first mission would be...

A trip to Hooters!!! AH Mean A team needs to bond for us to be more solid right?

So You Ichor my dear Sir would be Driving and be in charge of pulling out yo' money from yo' underwear!

You Miss Amy should probably "CHILL" and maybe share a little more about yo' Life Story while we taking the Van road trip!

And I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO KNOW YOU MOORE "

#28 Posted by Blades (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: "You want to know more? Fine, f*ck it who gives a care about privacy." The disturbed teen remarked raming a knife in her wrist and watching it mend back together. "I was born of a useless woman who was gone before my alcholic father could seamingly remember her face. In all hounestly I think he got custody because both those ass wipes were drunk off their ass. Anyway me and my sister had to grow up with that sh*t head. He did things, things Im not discussing with you. My sister one night desided enough, and ran this knife into his throat. Let me tell you now, the adams apple aint an apple." There was a smile to the pale face as she said this, as if the thought of ripping out vocal cords was comical to her. "So as you can imagine we then began a rather troublesome life, but it was ok. See cuz we had eachother so f*ck the rest of the world ya know?"

"But then that changed, see some legends aint just bull sh*t. We had this book, cant remember but it was f*ckn rad. Turns out our teacher was infact the very same crazy b*tch in the story. Then he bit my sis made her a f*ckn monster and she had to go. Now im on my own. Thats it end of story, want more? Heres the book ya bast*rd." Rayne tossed a small journel from her backback at the man before lighting a cigarette."

(sorry for delay busy as hell past week or so. Any time I had free time I sure as hell didn't feal like having it be infront of the computer where id done constant work as well. That and I wanted to be sure to have the blog that goes with this. The blog being more or less the journal she handed over.)

#29 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blades: Tears Began Trickling down The UNDERDOG's face.

"Damn You really Do have It Hard. I'm Sorry About that Amy..."

The He Wiped The Tears And Screamd

@Vinersaurforlife:

"Yo IcHor Man How's The Van Going! USE YOUR MAGIC POWER THINGY to Get Us A Hippie Van!"

#30 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

nice fort kid

#31 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Yo!

Err... You're KINDA LATE!

BUT NO WORRIES! We're on a field Mission I guess You might want to come along with us?"

#32 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: yea sure. breaf me in

#33 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

Errr... Um So you might wanna INTRODUCE YO SELF!

#34 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon looks around, having not seen this odd ball kid for sometime but prepares himself. he knows that underdogs oddities are much more thn he could ever possibley know

#35 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Yo Man!

I know you know me! BUT INTRODUCE YO SELF To Amy And Ichor And Uniqua MAN! DONT CHA BE RUDE

#36 Posted by joewell (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: "Hey hey hey, I got the van tricked out over here. But I have some bad news" Ichor looked down as he talk, like he was really sorry he had to do this " I have to go, my brother Zeus has called for me and if I don't go i'm putting you all in risk" He pull out around 500,000 bucks, and a Golden Drachma. " If you ever need me while I'm gone trow the Drachma into a rainbow and say " "Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering." Then say you want to see me and I should appear, like in a video screen. "

@Blades: " Hey, I would like to tell you something, your life will get better. I'm not really supposed to tell you mortals ( no offence ) bout yo future but let me just say you will be getting much happier pretty soon, mabey even fi.... no I've said to much already, Appolo will already be on my arse for it " Ichor smiles and looks away, He strikes his staff on the ground and slowly fades away. " Really guys, I'll be back one day, but when fights brake out in Olympus even i have to come. Well keep up the good work everybody, and don't destroy each other while i'm gone " And with that he disappears, leaving the tricked out hippy van running on the side of the street.

#37 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: laugh "i prefer to remain a mystory to an extent"

#38 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: @ragman1138: @Blades:

BYE BYE ICHOR!

Thanks For the Van!

Hi Err... So DUDERS? Anyone out there who knows how to drive? You Leon?

#39 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: leon nods his heade. "i can indeed. where u need to go?

#40 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: @614azrael:

YEAH YEAH YEAH

HEY GUYS! MEET LEON AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE!

#41 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon looks around the fort from the corner at everyone. @UnderDogs_OverBoard: he remembered him all to well, having used his ability to warp reality to turn him into a female temporarily a long time ago. he still thinks that underdog enjoyed it to much. then he looks at @Vinersaurforlife: who he never met. "must be one of underdogs new buddies." he thinks to himself @Super_C: he keeps scanning the room and this guy looked familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. Lastly they went @Blades: this girl looked troubled but he questioned weather or not to get involved. he wasn't really sure how to talk to girls all that well but he was sure she couldn't cause him any harm, he had fought worse. still.....hell has no fury like a pissed female now having scanned the hole room he picked out attack points and escape points if needed Leon proceeds to sits down in a chair in a dark corner and smokes a cigarette.

#42 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Hazard flies by and drops a care package before leaving out

#43 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man:

The UnderDog Sees a PACKAGE BEing dropped from the sky and calls out to the dude who dropped it.

HEY!!! HIYYA! OI! COMEBACK!

#44 Edited by Pyrogram (38459 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by UNDERDOGZ (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

then there was a man walking towards their fort. The UnderDog called Out.

"HEY KID!

#46 Posted by UNDERDOGZ (1053 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by UNDERDOGZ (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Hey Leon don't go copying what I said! I said Hey kid First."

#49 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@underdogz: "ok how about" says with a megaphone "HEY LITTLE CHILD!!!"

#50 Posted by UNDERDOGZ (1053 posts) - - Show Bio