Avatar image for _league_of_liberty_
_League_of_Liberty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Call of Valor

In these recent years, some might say the only thing that stays persistent in our society is the fact that world shaking events are around every corner. Cities like Gothic brought to it's knees by mutant supremacists, entire states and nations torn apart by local and alien invaders alike, and hidden criminal organizations operating without notice just to show their ugly faces every once in a unlucky while.

No Caption Provided

The world we live in is a dangerous, scary one, and there isn't any doubt in my mind about that; but that's where me and the "some" differ. Where they see only the negative constants, I see the world for how it is. There is an evacuation for every disaster, an defense against every invasion, a hero for every villain, a call of valor for every scream in terror.

Now the "some", and even you, might call all this a bunch of symbolic nonsense, but it's nonsense with a point. My name is Micheal O'Reilly- a identity you probably won't recognize as I've done a very good job at keeping it a secret. I used to be a super hero of the more classical sort back in the day, going by the cleverest alias of "Iron Spirit". Those days are long behind me now that my age has caught up with my will to fight, however, but that doesn't mean I can't still help this world in better way than donating to charity. Which I still do, mind you.

Keeping up with the news and other sources, I've gotten wind of yourself and several others with an... extraordinary lifestyle, to say the very least. If you're wondering how I managed to get this message to you, let's just say I have resources that operate fast and operate well, so don't worry- you didn't trip up in protecting your identity. If you aren't already freaked out by the creepy old hero sending you a message, there is a set of instructions and directions included in the envelope. Follow them accordingly, and they'll lead you to me- here's hoping you take the time to pay me a visit, lord knows the world needs a lot of Liberty these days.

Project Liberty

Welcome to the Liberty Project, a little beauty of mine that had a rough start two years back, fell a bit into disrepair, but is now up and running once again. Most of the old League members are long gone by now, but my buddy XLRate is still around and is now a crucial part of the project- tracking down new heroes and helping them get word of this. And frankly, without his speed it would of taken me years to replace all the island's systems... oh, have I not mentioned we have a island?

Iron Island

Iron Island
Iron Island

Located in a warm and quiet place in the Pacific Ocean, this island was originally my personal place of operations back in the day. I decided to put it to good use when I got Project Liberty rolling along nicely. It's got all the standards of a superhero base- plenty of rooms, a fully stocked kitchen, a lab I use personally, and a excellent security system. And yes, we do need more security than just a team of superheroes. Trust me, we had problems right out of the gate the first time around.

As with the original rendition of the base, Iron Island also support a fully functional personal prison; for a good reason I'm about to explain, I assure you. The world is full of powerful people, either through mutation, natural skill, or political or cult following, it doesn't really matter to us. If people of such power choose to side with the forces of evil, whether they'd admit it or not, we'll be there to take them down, put them in our little safe place, and make sure they are put where they need to be to assure they never harm anyone again.

The OOC:

Whoo, that was a bit of a rewrite; came out good though. Thanks for taking the time to check out the thread! This is a superhero team, in case you didn't get that by the title or the ramblings before this. If it seems familiar to anyone, it's a new rendition of an older team I made a few years back, under the same name. Yep, I'm lazy and out of ideas, but I try my best :P

Da Rules-

• Only Blues and Neutrals.
  • This is mainly driven towards heroes, though desperate times come with desperate measures so if you still want in just ask and we can work something out.
  • To join, message either this account or XLRate, or just ask in the thread.
  • Though an NPC is the canon leader of the group, I am the OOC leader.
  • I probably don't have to say this, but no OOC fights obviously.
  • Have fun. Duh.

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooooohhhh. That was a great read.

Still, I ain't sure if I should join as Zeke or as @_deathmatch_...

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty cool. Good luck, mano :)

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ia_espada

@zeke_: Unfortunately, LOL. The account was mistaken for a spammer or robot because during a PM conversation I mentioned something that causes automatic bans. The account's been unbanned but the all the posts were deleted. Though I emailed the CV engineers and it should be restored when they get to it.

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: Unfortunately, LOL. The account was mistaken for a spammer or robot because during a PM conversation I mentioned something that causes automatic bans. The account's been unbanned but the all the posts were deleted. Though I emailed the CV engineers and it should be restored when they get to it.

That's a huge should there lol

But alt-ban sucks -_-

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: It does, especially when it catches you off-guard like that, LOL. Should be taken care of though.

Avatar image for sabella_liafador
Sabella_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh awesome

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: I'm good with either, couldn't really say which fits more.

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: At least there's no limit anymore, so we've got that going... Which is pretty nice.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: No doubt, that used to be annoying. Oh and I might join this with an alt so look for a PM soon :)

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlrate said:

@zeke_: I'm good with either, couldn't really say which fits more.

Well, I really think Deathmatch would fit withouth a doubt here, while Zeke mind find a certain degree of difficulty to work with big names. Still, Deathmatch already has knowledge of his powers (which are for a heavy-hitter, may I add) while Zeke has that special potential that makes him a rough diamond.

What I am trying to say is that Deathmatch has already reached his peak of development (well, not quite, but he's ahead of my other characters) while Zeke hasn't, so this team could be a great way for him to learn how to leave his shell and how to control and discover more about his power.

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: No doubt, that used to be annoying. Oh and I might join this with an alt so look for a PM soon :)

I'm not XLRate lol But, hey, it'll be great to have you as a teammate, mano ;)

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ia_espada

@zeke_: Looking forward to it :)

@xlrate: Whoops, my bad. You of course, LOL.

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: I think Zeke would be more interesting to the group, as it's a bit boring for every team member to be an expert and no one really learning anything (which can sometimes to us just not doing anything).

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlrate: Yeah, I figured as much xD I'll join as Zeke then. Kid has potential to be the hero character I've been looking for.

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: Seeing his work in Gothic Academy, I'm sure he can be :p

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlrate: Dude, just look at the av :P

No Caption Provided

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: I somehow didn't notice. LOL, dear lord.

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlrate: Ant Man's powers are underrated af, they have many great uses! =P

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: The best powers. Invisibility is overrated.

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlrate: A lot! I mean, you wouldn't be able to actually sneak in there. All the steam would surround you and you'd become a ghost-like figure or something lol

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, Man! Best of luck!

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no characters to put in here just now, but I may soon.

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk: If you put Luna here it'll be awkward af. Imagine if Zeke and Hawk have to team up!

Btw, posting soon.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_:

It will be a new character 65 million years in the making ;).

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk: Oooohhhh, nice! Maybe if she doesn't shower at the base we can be friends :P

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_:

lol.

Nice thing for Zeke, none of the Hawk characters really care, especially Luna Hawk who's pretty widely known for participating in certain types of free videos.

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Hope this team lasts longer then the others.

KeepCalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part of me wants to make a more heroic alt to join this team with.... But the rest of me wants to target this team and put them under the Cabal's umbrella, you know, for leverage and all that :P

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joey_destroyer_of_worlds: Glad you were interested, you are free to join.

Glad interest seemed to spike while I was gone. lol

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keepcalm said:

Part of me wants to make a more heroic alt to join this team with.... But the rest of me wants to target this team and put them under the Cabal's umbrella, you know, for leverage and all that :P

New teammates is good, conflict for the team is also good.

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlrate said:
@keepcalm said:

New teammates is good, conflict for the team is also good.

Want Deathmatch on the team for that conflict? =P

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: I thought we agreed on Zeke? Unless you want both of them which, though confusing, could work :P

But I ain't scared of no Cabal, what are they gonna do? Send thugs with guns like every other big cheese bady guy does?

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlrate said:

@zeke_: I thought we agreed on Zeke? Unless you want both of them which, though confusing, could work :P

But I ain't scared of no Cabal, what are they gonna do? Send thugs with guns like every other big cheese bady guy does?

I am! I wanna see him develop his powers better. Like, only reducing size won't do anymore lol

If you need a hand, we can always off-panel a long-time friendship kind of bullsh*t so the friction manipulator wrecks havoc on their lines :P

XLRate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeke_: Good, we can help you out with that.

Sure thing, if we need a hand. But again, these guys are chumps! :s

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zeke_

@xlrate: Yep. He kinda raised psychological barriers (I think you know cause you read the post, but, well, whatever :P) so becoming more sure of himself and overally more open to the world, revealing his true self rather than the character he pretends to be, will mean a lot lol

Well, you never know xD

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

I remember the old version of this team.

We had fun times together.

(And now I miss Bluff.)

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good times hehe. Glad to see this back!

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gale_Xanders
valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hey man, I was thinking of starting up a rogue team. Not sure who exactly is the leader/creator of this team, but give me a pm and we can discuss some stuff.

Easiest way to keep a team going is to have an enemy team haha!

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: I drop in from time to time to answer PM's and the like. Not really 'back' quite yet lol.