• 162 results
Avatar image for malcolm_lawrence
Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Lady_Liberty: "Let's talk in my office." Gesturing for her to follow him, leading her a short distance down the hallway, past a secretary whom he turned to and told to hold his calls, Before opening the door for her leading into his surprisingly spartan office. A large window took up the entirety of the far wall providing a view of the bay, a large wooden desk, a couch and a few chairs and a bookshelf containing works on everything from History to Alchemy the only thing resembling decoration. "Please, Have a seat." His friendly demeanor never wavering as he walked over and minimized something on his computer.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By lady_liberty

@Malcolm_Lawrence: Floating down the hallway and taking the time to offer a polite nod to his secretary. Such staff were often disrespected or ignored, which struck me as a shame. They were the nessicary structure upon which buisness was built.

I find myself aproving of his office. There was nothing wasted. It was relaxing.

Selecting a chair I first steralize it with a tiny and invisable burst of gamma radiation from my eyes. Nothing worse then ten thousand bacteria crawling all over you. Setting down I wait for him to finish with his computer.

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: Rather than taking the seat behind the desk, he chooses the one next to her, the two chairs angled so they were practically facing each other anyway. He preferred to discuss business in this manner since it made the two seem more as equals."Now Laura, You don't mind if I call you Laura do you?"The executive blending perfect posture and a more relaxed manner of sitting effortlessly."What did you have in mind?"Never breaking eye contact with his guest."I'm Malcolm by the way, Mr. Lawrence vanished in a boating accident over a decade ago."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By lady_liberty

@Malcolm_Lawrence: 'Don't mind at all.' With a shrug and smile. 'Ah, Malcolm it is then.'

Taking a moment before going on. 'Well I would like to put the TSI on retainer. In the future I will likely find myself needing some force projection capabilities. I can't be everywhere, or do everything myself after all, and I need a well trained and elite force to call upon in those times.'

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: "I don't see why not, do you know how many of our personnel you'll require?"

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By lady_liberty

@Malcolm_Lawrence: 'There isn't really an upper limit. If I decide a regime change is in order somewhere I'll be needing as many boots on the ground as I can get.'

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: He strokes his chin contemplating the most viable solution, snapping his fingers when he comes to a conclusion. "If Impero wouldn't mind, We could construct a base in Iberia so you'd have the forces readily available whenever you need them." Leaning forward a bit. "I'd be more than happy to fly their sometime next week to speak with him personally."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ishin

@Malcolm_Lawrence said:

@Lady_Liberty: He strokes his chin contemplating the most viable solution, snapping his fingers when he comes to a conclusion. "If Mr. Dorian won't mind, We could construct a base in Iberia so you'd have the forces readily available whenever you need them." Leaning forward a bit. "I'd be more than happy to fly their sometime next week to speak with him personally."

Sorry dude, there's no way for him to know Impero's identity :P

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By lady_liberty

@Malcolm_Lawrence: 'Oh, I don't need them to just set around and wait for me. Skills get rusty, experience that could have been had isn't, and so forth. Then there is the problem of needing them on the exact opposite side of the world, and so forth. I'd rather just pay a retainer fee and call on them when I need them. No need to shake up your business, or build any bases.'

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Impero: (Fixed, My bad)

@Lady_Liberty: "We've been looking for somewhere to set up shop in Europe anyways, There's always trouble brewing in Eastern Europe. I assure they'd have plenty to do until you needed them."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ishin

@Malcolm_Lawrence: (No worries)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By lady_liberty

@Malcolm_Lawrence: Truth. Plus Iberia was in easy striking distance to several other global hotspots. 'That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.' Nodding a little bit. 'Alright then, as head of the Iberian military I can say a base would be in our interests as well.'

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: "Excellent, I'll have my legal division draw up the agreement and meet with you in Iberia sometime soon to finish things up."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By lady_liberty

@Malcolm_Lawrence: With a smile. 'Wonderful! Glad to hear we could be of service to one another.'

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: "I look forward to working with you Laura." He said with a genuine smile.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By lady_liberty

@Malcolm_Lawrence: 'Likewise.' A polite and respectful nod as I stand, and drift up off the ground a few inches. 'Its nice to deal with someone who is professional for a change.' There were only so many alien warlords and power made geniuses I could tolorate.

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: "The feeling is mutual."Standing and extending a hand."I have a meeting in Switzerland next week, Most likely I'll stop by with the documents then. I'll have one of my senior men in TSI accompany me."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By lady_liberty

@Malcolm_Lawrence: Shaking his hand, again careful of the human frame. 'That sounds good then.'

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: "Again, It was a pleasure to meet you Laura. I hate to seem like I'm kicking you out but I have another meeting across town and have to be going."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By lady_liberty

@Malcolm_Lawrence: Chuckling and nodding. 'I won't keep you tied up then.' Drifting over to the door and letting myself out.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#121  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Lady_Liberty (We'll do something tomorrow with Impero ^_^)
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By lady_liberty

@The_Assassin_: Sounds good!

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#124  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence: Camera flashes flood Serinah's senses as she holds onto Malcolm's arm, and they make their way past the crowds on the street and the paparazzi. They are at a night place so it makes sense that they would receive Malcolm in such a way."Wonder what the headline will say?"she jokes as they make their way in.

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Serinah_Pao: "Oh who knows... probably something like we're engaged, these people have nothing better to do that assume." Leading her to the VIP section.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence:

She giggles. "Have they made that mistake before?" She follows his lead, and gets comfortable with him in the VIP section.

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Serinah_Pao: "Once or twice." Taking a seat in the booth with the princess, putting his arm around her. "Why don't we give them a show?" Smiling mischievously over at her, glance over to a crowd of tabloid journalists outside the VIP section with cameras .

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence: Serinah kisses Malcolm and makes a show of it.

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Serinah_Pao: His eyes widen for a split second as their lips meet in a tender kiss, regaining his composure so quickly he doubted anyone would notice, placing his hand on her hip as the two give the raging journalists a show. The flash of cameras easily recognizable as bouncers tried to remove them.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence: "What can I say... I am a woman. I like attention. Now we will have some good photos of our first real kiss." she smiles.

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Serinah_Pao: Cupping her chin he leans in and gives her a quick peck on lips. "I like your method of getting it." Grinning, ordering a bottle of vintage champagne for the two of them.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence: She sets her hand over his on the table, as her other hand holds her champagne flute by the stem. "My methods are time tested. How about you... Would you consider yourself a direct course of action type of person?"

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Serinah_Pao: "Perhaps... If you'd like I can show you later..." Teasingly kissing her neck.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence: Serinah speaks softly at Malcolm."Save room for dessert."she laughs."Do they have food here?"

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Serinah_Pao: "Whatever you'd like." Waving a waiter over.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence: Serinah orders some d'oeuvres that peak her interest. The champagne is lovely. A blush of rose color, crisp, clean, cold, and dry. "Mmmmm."

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Serinah_Pao: He sips from his champagne flute, occasionally doing something slightly provacative to rile up the paparazzi, a kiss her and there, usually during breaks in the conversation. At one point he takes the strap of her dress and slides it down, kissing her bare shoulder, before sliding it back into place. Serinah playing along like a champ. She's as funny and charming as she is elegant and beautiful. After about an hour he kisses her cheek and smiles down at her. "Care to join me for a drink at my residence darling?"

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence: The evening was going well why let the fun end here? Serinah thinks to herself."Seems fair. You have already seen my place. Well the outside of it anyways."she finishes off the last of her champagne."They are not going to follow us are they?"

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Serinah_Pao: "Not past the front door dear." He reassures her, kissing the tip of her nose. Sliding out of the booth and holding a hand out for her, signaling his driver to meet them out back.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence: She takes his hand and allows him to help her out of the booth and to her feet, then she follows his lead. As they make their way out of the VIP section of the exclusive nightclub. She has a decent buzz going and is feeling playful. She starts acting extra Asian as a joke. Serinah has a dark sense of humor. "Me little China woman, you big strong American man." she says it with an offensive cliche accent, if heard by the right ears. Lucky for her the so called privileged tight shirts, are as oblivious as ever.

Malcolm_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Serinah_Pao: Leading her out the back much to the protests of the crowd, they quickly climb into the limo, speeding through the streets towards the tower, pulling into the parking garage a few moments later. Within the next five minutes the exited the elevator into his luxury penthouse situated high atop Lawrence Tower. "What do you think?" Placing his hands on her hips, looking down into her eyes.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Malcolm_Lawrence: "That you are handsome and must be very gifted in order to amass so much for yourself."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Serinah_Pao "Why thank you." Smiling down at her as he pulls her close to him. "You my dear, are the very definition of elegance." Leaning down and kissing her sweetly.
Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@The_Assassin_: "Was it getting hot in there, or was it just us?" she jokes noticing that the windows of the Limo were all steamy from their passionate kisses.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Serinah_Pao "I'd say you're the one at fault here Serinah..." Kissing her neck teasingly. "How about that drink?" Taking her hand in his.
Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@The_Assassin_: "I will have what you are having."she says with a warm smile.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Serinah_Pao He gestures for her to have a seat on the sofa before walking over a small bar in the corner to fix their drinks. Returning with two glasses of cognac handing one to the princess before taking a seat next to her.
Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@The_Assassin_: She snuggles up close to him, his body keeping hers warm. Her body is very cold at the moment, but between Malcolm and the cognac she starts to feel toasty."Do you enjoy any of the arts?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Serinah_Pao "To be honest... No. I might take in a show every now and then but that's the extent of it." Taking a sip of his cognac, leaning over and brushing his lips against hers. "What about you Serinah. What do you like..."
Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@The_Assassin_: "I enjoy going to the Opera... It is a passion of mine. I have loved it for a very long time."she sips her cognac and kisses Malcolm again."Have you ever been?"