Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept:

IC that is like asking for a nickle so ok.

You're retired tho so I want it ooc lol

retired? your information is a little out of date my dear, quite active on the front page alone.....not to mention the PM's.

Yeah I'm not into fads; or pm's lol unless necessary anyways

I already smacked around your good girl alt, don't make me own the bad girl too :)

Try me. =]

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept:

retired? your information is a little out of date my dear, quite active on the front page alone.....not to mention the PM's.

I already smacked around your good girl alt, don't make me own the bad girl too :)

Try me. =]

OK, here is the deal:

1 - I get to pick what alt of yours I fight

2 - The Vine will vote on the winner

3 - If I win you have to leave Vegas alone

Put up or shut up, are you a Famer or a Lamer?

Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept:

Try me. =]

OK, here is the deal:

1 - I get to pick what alt of yours I fight

2 - The Vine will vote on the winner

3 - If I win you have to leave Vegas alone

Put up or shut up, are you a Famer or a Lamer?

Ugh it'll be a voting affair. Fine Who am I using.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept:

Voting will be by 3 experienced Viners of your choice, 2 out of 3 or better wins.

(Except for Nova :)

You will see soon enough...

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

:o

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@y_intercept:

Voting will be by 3 experienced Viners of your choice, 2 out of 3 or better wins.

Which means I got to go through the process of finding the willing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice said:

@y_intercept:

Which means I got to go through the process of finding the willing.

I'm sure volunteers will make themselves known by the end no need to choose them now.

@mercy_ said:

:o

yes, you are not having a stoke, I am actually going to non-canon battle and willingly.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#108  Edited By shanana
_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a loner now. I roam this world, trying to do something, but knowing in a moment's notice everything could change again.

*snap*

and just like that...it was in control..and I was simply gone until he chose otherwise.

The Unstoppable One was in Sin City. Amadeus was in a small town miles away from Las Vegas, but he had no control over this form. The Beast had broken the cage and his choice of destination was Las Vegas and he was on his way, running and jumping at great heights.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_amadeus_: She had been tracking him since she laid eyes on him, her acute eyesight kept his travel trajectory in mind, as she maneuvered out in front of him. She stood in his way with her hands folded marveling at the sight of the gruesome beast. "I've been looking for you" she said, pushing her hands forward, the flower of carnage sent bone spikes towards the beast hoping to enrage it, this was to draw out it's true power.

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept: (I forgot something in my bio/blog just edited it, juggernaut motion you know unstoppable yada yada ha)

A woman appeared in front of the colossal giant, he did not slow down his speed, nor did he yield at the sight of her bone spikes, his armor would protect him. "I've been looking for you." she had said right before he broke through the bone spikes. He was not enraged, he continued towards the girl, with his fist cocked back and ready to send a blow straight to her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_amadeus_: It's cool.

He was too close, no time to dodge; Y blinked quickly and a wind veil shot over her body, the massive punch landed; sending her spiraling across the desert. She skipped a crossed the desert like a rock before rolling to a stop. The dust and debris clouded her vision, her body was banged up; but she survived a punch that would kill anyone else.

Pushing her hands outward, she began pressurizing the air around him; in an attempt to make it unbreatheable.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept: He continued though with strain, he kept moving forward. Each step for him was harder than the last at first, but he soon gained motion and then it was changed, running became a bit easier, His big feet stomping over the desert looking for the woman. He did not understand her motives, or anything about her. Which threw the giant off at first.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet: Y loved to pick with stronger people, watching them flail in frustration caused the slit between her legs to moisten. She could hear him charging head, but she was in no condition to attack him head on; not that she could. Pin-pointing his location with her acute eye-sight as well as identifying strategic joints; she formed "Wind-wraps" and sent them towards the behemoth, attempting to use the wind to slow down his movement at his joints.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By FALLENprophet

@y_intercept: (I can't believe you said that lol) The wind-wraps didn't help, he was already in motion. He was a pure juggernaut, motion was his friend and this new woman's worst enemy. He held his arm high, once again his fist was cocked back. He had found her moments ago, he was closing in on her, just as he was within 6 feet of the woman, he stopped. The out of control beast had simply stopped before the woman. He looked right at her. He was known for chaos and ruthless aggression, so this action was unusual, but it had happened. The Armored Giant was frozen before the woman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet: ;)

He pushed right through the wraps, he was unstoppable, virtually indestructible; massive, powerful and absolutely gorgeous. The fear he placed over her body as he charged towards her, shaking the earth this his enormous hands high; intoxicated her. She wanted to feel his might, she'd come back again; she wanted him to thrust his massive power on her small frame; crushing every bone in her body; but...he stopped. He stood froze just a few odd feet out; the Flower of Carnage scratched the bridge of her nose before creating so distance. "How disappointing..."

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept: A smirk crept through his metallic face, he turned his face when he heard how disappointing. He stood for a bit longer, but then he rose his hands quickly. His huge hands were far apart, then in a moment's notice he slammed his armors hands together. It sent a blast of air, towards the woman, and sent a ringing throughout the area. The noise was enough to off-set a normal person. If it landed, he would close in again, grab her by her collar and rise her to his eye level. His fist would once again be cocked back if this occurred, ready for his next blow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet: The force from his armor smashing together , vaulted the cocaine goddess across the field again. Tumbling like a weed, she finally stopped this time breathing and bleeding heavily. Though the concussive attack did an ideal amount of damage, the ringing sound that followed left her disoriented to the point where standing became problematic. In an instant she was wrapped tightly in the arms of the human wrecking machine; about to face a decisive punch. Channeling her mastery of the aero arts, her body broke apart in a wind zephr and assimilated behind him. Standing in a staggered posture, she extended her hands outward, and attempted to pressurize his armor; applying so much force he'd either give up or collpase on himself.

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By _Amadeus_

@y_intercept: Just as The Unstoppable One was about to finish this woman for good, she vanished before his eyes. He turned to find her behind him. She held her arm towards him and that's when it started to happen. He began to feel pain, a feeling he wasn't used to. His greatest defense had become his weak point for the woman to capitalize on. He fell to his knees, he was running out of strength and power.

He faced the woman with the power he had left, one knee was pinned to the ground as the other was raised, he slouched over looking her dead in the eye, he was in pain, but his metallic face did not show it. If a person had seen the picture, it would've looked like a knight kneeling to his Queen and that's just what the Beast had thought of the woman. She was clearing formidable and the beast who was once thought mindless had respected the woman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_amadeus_: Y halted her attack enough to where it'd be comfortable for him to talk; but not enough for him to charge again, without strain. "Powerful, virtually indestrutible; incredibly strong" she said, limping towards the iron titan. Very slowly she began to heal, but not quick enough for anyone to notice. "With your skill, you'd be able to bring any town to it's knees, but I didn't seek you out to tell you what you aready know; I sought you out because I have a job for you."

"Should you choose to accept it, I'll make sure you never have a lonely night" she said, seductively.

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept: The lady built the ego of the giant to just as big as he was physically. "A job?" The giant wondered. He was actually thinking for once, this was another unusual thing. A brand new thing. He was still on his knee, in front of the woman. He had an expression on his face as if to say, " Continue."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_amadeus_: "I'm preparing for an assault on Cerebrum Island, I need a distraction more or less; something that will bring the facility to the ground." Y stopped applying pressure to the ironclad monster. "Let's just say I have a score to settle, and I'll need some back up"

_Amadeus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y_intercept: It was as if the Monster was using Amadeus's knowledge of words and meanings to converse with the woman. He was glad to unleash his power on an island and he was glad to help the woman to reveal his true power. He was made to be an Unstoppable Powered Beast and he was going to reveal this her and the Island, but he was thinking once again. "...We'll need..On..One more, know of..anyone?" His first sentence and it was to a woman who moments ago was fighting him. He rose to tower over the woman once again.

The__Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this ancient ruins now?

Necroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_amadeus_: Necroth loads his sniper rifle on the roof and fires directly at Amadeus's hea.

_tophat_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'd risked her life a dozen times tonight. Her costume was revealing she used some of Vegas' best strippers as assistants. She'd even used her first attempted theft on the MVPs as a publicity stunt. Course now Nike Drake Tails and Saraph could sue her but she'd been willing to risk even that.

For two years now Clair had been a struggling magician at Circus Circus. The manager never helped saying that "nobody cares about illusions or wire stunts anymore you've a room for a low month price rest is up to you." And she could accept that, it just didn't make it any easier.

Now she was three months behind on rent with foreclosure around the corner. Her fridge was almost barren, her car was sold. Of all her upcoming bills she could only pay two, and she had no savings. Most of her college money had been tossed three years ago so she could even get here.

Then Richard Parker came, her "agent". Not that he'd done shit for her. A fat balding man with a gambling problem he didn't care much for Clair. Having once said the charming "a girl like you is who I hope to get those cards from or better yet find on the corner." Today's lovely quote from the pig was even better "Clair sorry babe but that two hour show didn't even crack even. Boss says your fired."

"Know what Parker think of a card." He nodded. "Three of Diamonds?" She asked pulling the card from the deck and he again nodded. "Have a closer look" with a flick of her wrist the card was propelled into the man's eye sinking in deep. Clair having decided the only way to make it would be crime. First stop, the man upstairs who thought he could Donald Trump her ass.

(First post got deleated so this was kinda quickly written while on the way to work anyone's welcome to reply. Cops allready are heading her way as her act wasn't exactly legal and by now it's a known fact the MVP encounter wasn't for publicity thus it's no stretch to say heroes know this to)

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Quietus

@nikademus@the_superior_sapien

Los Vegas, 15:32 hours. Garrison Grail's private Penthouse.

Julius watched as his frantic associates tried to persuade him to simply leave the Grail assignment and fly away in their helicopter -- After all, Mr Grail had been given a shot at heroism and flunked it all in. But Julius wasn't listening, he knew an asset when he saw one and Garrison was worth more than an entire legion of soldiers or team of heroes. Little minds, little thoughts, would not stop Grail's recruitment this day or any day.

No Caption Provided

"Set your little ass down down son, or I'll revoke that special agent title of yours faster than you could go cry to your mama. Mr Grail's a one of a kind, once in a lifetime type of hero. You might be to fickle minded to see it, but I'm right on this one." The Shadow of D.C shut down his special agent with his words, having no time for second-guessing assholes like him. He hadn't enjoyed (or not enjoyed) being the head of the world's intelligence operations for the last twenty five years by allowing little people to stunt the growth of his ideas. Today would be no different. "Land on the roof, this won't take long."

Julius knew that Garrison Grail had a sketchy background, the MVP's was a disaster and the fallout even worse. But aside from that, Grail had shown himself to be of true virtue, yes, he lusted for money, yes, he lusted for fame, but he was a hero through and through. At least the ex Director of the Central Intelligence Agency thought so. Julius knew that a keen, effective version of Grail would have heard the helicopter approaching miles away... But what he saw upon entering the Penthouse was... Something... Else.

"You gotta be shittin' me"

Grail's penthouse was trashed. It was clear someone had had the party of a lifetime and there were still two gorgeous looking females barely clad in the ex-professional soon to be hopeful special agent Grail's disgustingly scented bed. Mr Jones looked down with annoyance at the man. How had this been allowed to happen? He coughed, looking down at the individual, who he almost certainly knew was aware of his arrival. Super ears was a nice gift.

Just to make sure, he kicked the bed; hard.

"Time to get up Mr Grail, there's work to be done."

"Ladies, if you excuse us please."

The two supermodels sauntered out of the bed and looked at Jones, they were both too weary to even know what was going on. Jones looked at the door as they both plucked up their clothes and stumbled away, he looked back down at the "Superior" Sapien.

"I won't ask again so nicely."

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@quietus:

His gaze nonchalantly lingered, seemingly unable to break free of the scurrying one night stands as they prepared for their historic walk-of-shame. Garrison then deeply sighed as he fell back into the plush embrace of his decorative over-sized throw-pillows. "You a little older then my usual fans but I feel ya nigga, look, theres some pre-autographed posters over there and I think some t-shirts...look shit man take whatevers over in dat corner then get da fuuuuuuuuuk out. Wit yo scary ass. I aint into da hero game no more, in fact I'm like the Kurt Cobain of the herogame.......Dead."Pulling his exaggerated frame out of bed and into the bathroom. "Dont you know theres no such thing as heroes anymore?"he shouted out.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god I laughed so hard.

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol channeling my inner asshole :P

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Quietus

@the_superior_sapien:

"Unlike Kurt Cobain your black ass ain't dead yet, so you're gonna stop being a lazy fool and get dressed." Julius watched as Grail entered the bathroom and vanished, shouting back at the retired superhero.

"You're Garrison Grail, son. I don't know what stopped you believing in yourself but I know you don't believe that bullshit that just left your mouth."

Julius wandered through the penthouse looking through various items, he read the files and saw just how heroic Grail could have been, if the MVP team hadn't sunk into oblivion through various catastrophes. He knew Garrison could hear through walls, so Julius didn't bother shouting this time.

"Whatever happened to that boy who played with hero action figures? Oh, I know son. I know. You were a real believer in heroes once, but you know what, Mr Grail?" Mr Jones sat on the stinking bed and huffed. "You pussied out." The Secretary removed an I-Phone from his pocket and took the courtesy to plug it onto a dock inside Grail's room. "I'm gonna play you a recording of something you once said to a teammate of yours. He was scared, wasn't being the hero he could be. The words might start the ball rolling in that head of yours...."

-- Dont listen to em Kurt, trust dem instincts! The instincts that immediately told you to draw down, to make a stand! --

A recording from the old MVP final battle were Kurt had faltered, allowed his doubts to enter his mind, and Grail had inspired him. "Don't listen to them, Grail. Trust those instincts. Trust yourself. Trust in heroes. You're a hero whether you like it or not, and that's why I'm here today."

Orion_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Orion_Savage
Leah_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

General_Kanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All these old references to past teams is amazing, really ties the canon together.

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quietus:

Garrison's fingers stressed through his beard as he stared at his reflection. He had awoken to an unknown intruder hovering over his bed, armed with something far more dangerous then any firearm. Reality, truth, and a moral confection that reminded the former all-pro member of the MVP's of a vow he had made to fallen hero.

"iight fam, whats the deal? What you got for me?" pausing and ardently pointing towards Q. "If this aint on the level for real though, I'm fit to bring yo'whole fckn World down. Jus know that."

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suddenly reminded why I loved him so much in the first place.

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Donger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By The-Donger

Boulder City

@solarhawk

The outskirts of the city was small. Its light was dim, the sound was still. It was the entrance of the poor city, giving the first impression that this society lacked everything mew was raised with. The Khat was unamused when the citizens of its city had tried to run it out, screaming all kinds of nonsense that he didn't understand. They were like apes! smelly rude unevolved apes! Stoning his newfound home adding more immersion and evidence that this planet just sucked. Graffiti around the block would warn people of the cat alien, that it was dangerous and you should stay away. It has only been a few days of seeking refuge in an abandoned house, the Khat did nothing wrong, but the appearance of the junkyard that it brought was the trigger. Broken mechanical parts, engines, weapons and armor. What seemed like preperation for war was really just repair for the alien to go back home, but he was in a galaxy he did not know..and the scraps were beyond repair.

No Caption Provided

The Khatian had just given up. Sitting on a rocking chair with a alien shotgun in hand. Food wrappers and cans littered the yard. Mostly cans of pet food, chips and beer..Dosing off in the heat. "So just like that huh.." Nip said. "Theeeres nothing I can do..junk is junk.." They conversed in a language unknown.. But the tone was universal, the tone had no will to do anything. Given up and left to rot, planning to sit on this yard for the rest of its days.

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dog rifled impatiently through the contents of the high-end suite at the Stratosphere Tower, emptying out drawers and scattering the contents of file folders and the occasional briefcase. Behind him, the room's former occupant lay still on the floor, in a slowly widening puddle of his own vital fluids. The man had been a successful manager in the brief-lived Metahuman Fighting League, which had been founded by Gunther Beremud and then sold to the Knightfall brothers, Quintus and Andres, before going defunct shortly after both Knightfalls were reported deceased. Even after doubts about the brothers' demises arose, the league itself stayed pretty dead, although there were rumors that the late Beremud's secretive daughter was looking to revive it outside of Gothic City.

It was the legitimate side of the business dealing that interested the Shogunate Killing Machine, however. Rather, he was looking for confirmation of rumors he'd heard: of fighters mysteriously disappearing after unsuccessful matches or training sessions, fighters who were all connected to the corpse he'd just created. Normally, it would be nothing more unusual that mob ties or other underworld dealings gone sour, but something about this situation tweaked his interest...

There.

Dogs eyes rapidly skimmed the document he'd been looking for, one eyebrow arching surprise as he digested it's contents. Yeah, this was more that the usual shady dealings, but even he was surprised at what it looked like.

He gave the document one more once-over, making sure he hadn't missed anything, before placing it back on the pile of paper he'd found it in. He crossed to the minibar and removed a bottle of Everclear, emptying its contents onto the papers before striking a matching and setting it ablaze. He was out the door and most of the way down the hall before the fire alarms began screaming and other confused guests began tumbling out of their rooms. No doubt the fire would be put out quickly, but not before it consumed what he'd been there to find.

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He must be stopped.
He must be stopped.

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Hawkshade

Fire, accidental. One fatality.

Richard Dmitriev heard about the tragic accident through some of his new friends in the Metahuman Fighting Association.

Something didn't add up.

So Hawkshade stood over the corpse in the Las Vegas morgue. The corner on duty was outside counting the roll of unmarked twenties the vigilante had stuffed into his palm. Corruption worked both ways.

Severe burns over back of body. Mild burns on face and torso. Laying on his face when the fire started. Fire spread over his back and carpet burned under him but not as hot; body starved it of oxygen.

He looked at the corner's report. No smoke found in lungs. Didn't inhale after first started. Already dead.

Someone killed him.

@alpha_dog

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawkshade: The who's the easy part; it's the why that's gonna keep ya up at night. >;)

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha_dog:

Is there more to your game then mindless sadism, Dog? Perhaps. But we have your scent now. You won't escape us for long.
Is there more to your game then mindless sadism, Dog? Perhaps. But we have your scent now. You won't escape us for long.

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Hawkshade

@alpha_dog: I don't think you'll like the food-

-where you're going.
-where you're going.

Doctor_Plague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Doctor_Plague

Papa always said you gotta start at the bottom

"So here we are..."

Finding a way to the City of Broken Dreams had its own appeal. The oxygen tank in the back seat rested quietly, against the leather with its green-colored steel. Gripped calmly around a steering wheel were the long hard fingers of a man who had to cut a deal.

No other option rested in his wake, for the devils of the car's previous owner were too strong for him to shake. A sample he made, for that driver to take, dispersed through the compressed air of the oxygen tank.

It is simply a more direct approach. He had said without worry, quite matter-of-factly, to the herald of the coach.

And just as he fell, writhing most tacitly, so too did that sickness - turned him pale as a ghost.

Ditching the vehicle on the side of the road, leaving it - uncaring - for the city to tow, the good doctor took what equipment he had.

Out in the far distance, an abandoned barn to make his new lab.