• 124 results
#101 Posted by Y intercept (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept:

IC that is like asking for a nickle so ok.

You're retired tho so I want it ooc lol

retired? your information is a little out of date my dear, quite active on the front page alone.....not to mention the PM's.

Yeah I'm not into fads; or pm's lol unless necessary anyways

I already smacked around your good girl alt, don't make me own the bad girl too :)

Try me. =]

#102 Posted by Armistice (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept:

retired? your information is a little out of date my dear, quite active on the front page alone.....not to mention the PM's.

I already smacked around your good girl alt, don't make me own the bad girl too :)

Try me. =]

OK, here is the deal:

1 - I get to pick what alt of yours I fight

2 - The Vine will vote on the winner

3 - If I win you have to leave Vegas alone

Put up or shut up, are you a Famer or a Lamer?

#103 Posted by Y intercept (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept said:

@armistice said:

@y_intercept:

Try me. =]

OK, here is the deal:

1 - I get to pick what alt of yours I fight

2 - The Vine will vote on the winner

3 - If I win you have to leave Vegas alone

Put up or shut up, are you a Famer or a Lamer?

Ugh it'll be a voting affair. Fine Who am I using.

#104 Edited by Armistice (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept:

Voting will be by 3 experienced Viners of your choice, 2 out of 3 or better wins.

(Except for Nova :)

You will see soon enough...

#105 Posted by Mercy_ (92085 posts) - - Show Bio

:o

#106 Posted by Shanana (52685 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept:

Voting will be by 3 experienced Viners of your choice, 2 out of 3 or better wins.

Which means I got to go through the process of finding the willing.

#107 Edited by Armistice (3977 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice said:

@y_intercept:

Which means I got to go through the process of finding the willing.

I'm sure volunteers will make themselves known by the end no need to choose them now.

@mercy_ said:

:o

yes, you are not having a stoke, I am actually going to non-canon battle and willingly.

#108 Edited by Shanana (52685 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Posted by _Amadeus_ (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a loner now. I roam this world, trying to do something, but knowing in a moment's notice everything could change again.

*snap*

and just like that...it was in control..and I was simply gone until he chose otherwise.

The Unstoppable One was in Sin City. Amadeus was in a small town miles away from Las Vegas, but he had no control over this form. The Beast had broken the cage and his choice of destination was Las Vegas and he was on his way, running and jumping at great heights.

#110 Posted by Y intercept (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@_amadeus_: She had been tracking him since she laid eyes on him, her acute eyesight kept his travel trajectory in mind, as she maneuvered out in front of him. She stood in his way with her hands folded marveling at the sight of the gruesome beast. "I've been looking for you" she said, pushing her hands forward, the flower of carnage sent bone spikes towards the beast hoping to enrage it, this was to draw out it's true power.

#111 Posted by _Amadeus_ (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept: (I forgot something in my bio/blog just edited it, juggernaut motion you know unstoppable yada yada ha)

A woman appeared in front of the colossal giant, he did not slow down his speed, nor did he yield at the sight of her bone spikes, his armor would protect him. "I've been looking for you." she had said right before he broke through the bone spikes. He was not enraged, he continued towards the girl, with his fist cocked back and ready to send a blow straight to her.

#112 Posted by Y intercept (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@_amadeus_: It's cool.

He was too close, no time to dodge; Y blinked quickly and a wind veil shot over her body, the massive punch landed; sending her spiraling across the desert. She skipped a crossed the desert like a rock before rolling to a stop. The dust and debris clouded her vision, her body was banged up; but she survived a punch that would kill anyone else.

Pushing her hands outward, she began pressurizing the air around him; in an attempt to make it unbreatheable.

#113 Posted by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept: He continued though with strain, he kept moving forward. Each step for him was harder than the last at first, but he soon gained motion and then it was changed, running became a bit easier, His big feet stomping over the desert looking for the woman. He did not understand her motives, or anything about her. Which threw the giant off at first.

#114 Posted by Y intercept (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: Y loved to pick with stronger people, watching them flail in frustration caused the slit between her legs to moisten. She could hear him charging head, but she was in no condition to attack him head on; not that she could. Pin-pointing his location with her acute eye-sight as well as identifying strategic joints; she formed "Wind-wraps" and sent them towards the behemoth, attempting to use the wind to slow down his movement at his joints.

#115 Edited by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept: (I can't believe you said that lol) The wind-wraps didn't help, he was already in motion. He was a pure juggernaut, motion was his friend and this new woman's worst enemy. He held his arm high, once again his fist was cocked back. He had found her moments ago, he was closing in on her, just as he was within 6 feet of the woman, he stopped. The out of control beast had simply stopped before the woman. He looked right at her. He was known for chaos and ruthless aggression, so this action was unusual, but it had happened. The Armored Giant was frozen before the woman.

#116 Posted by Y intercept (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: ;)

He pushed right through the wraps, he was unstoppable, virtually indestructible; massive, powerful and absolutely gorgeous. The fear he placed over her body as he charged towards her, shaking the earth this his enormous hands high; intoxicated her. She wanted to feel his might, she'd come back again; she wanted him to thrust his massive power on her small frame; crushing every bone in her body; but...he stopped. He stood froze just a few odd feet out; the Flower of Carnage scratched the bridge of her nose before creating so distance. "How disappointing..."

#117 Posted by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept: A smirk crept through his metallic face, he turned his face when he heard how disappointing. He stood for a bit longer, but then he rose his hands quickly. His huge hands were far apart, then in a moment's notice he slammed his armors hands together. It sent a blast of air, towards the woman, and sent a ringing throughout the area. The noise was enough to off-set a normal person. If it landed, he would close in again, grab her by her collar and rise her to his eye level. His fist would once again be cocked back if this occurred, ready for his next blow.

#118 Edited by Y intercept (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: The force from his armor smashing together , vaulted the cocaine goddess across the field again. Tumbling like a weed, she finally stopped this time breathing and bleeding heavily. Though the concussive attack did an ideal amount of damage, the ringing sound that followed left her disoriented to the point where standing became problematic. In an instant she was wrapped tightly in the arms of the human wrecking machine; about to face a decisive punch. Channeling her mastery of the aero arts, her body broke apart in a wind zephr and assimilated behind him. Standing in a staggered posture, she extended her hands outward, and attempted to pressurize his armor; applying so much force he'd either give up or collpase on himself.

#119 Edited by _Amadeus_ (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept: Just as The Unstoppable One was about to finish this woman for good, she vanished before his eyes. He turned to find her behind him. She held her arm towards him and that's when it started to happen. He began to feel pain, a feeling he wasn't used to. His greatest defense had become his weak point for the woman to capitalize on. He fell to his knees, he was running out of strength and power.

He faced the woman with the power he had left, one knee was pinned to the ground as the other was raised, he slouched over looking her dead in the eye, he was in pain, but his metallic face did not show it. If a person had seen the picture, it would've looked like a knight kneeling to his Queen and that's just what the Beast had thought of the woman. She was clearing formidable and the beast who was once thought mindless had respected the woman.

#120 Posted by Y intercept (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@_amadeus_: Y halted her attack enough to where it'd be comfortable for him to talk; but not enough for him to charge again, without strain. "Powerful, virtually indestrutible; incredibly strong" she said, limping towards the iron titan. Very slowly she began to heal, but not quick enough for anyone to notice. "With your skill, you'd be able to bring any town to it's knees, but I didn't seek you out to tell you what you aready know; I sought you out because I have a job for you."

"Should you choose to accept it, I'll make sure you never have a lonely night" she said, seductively.

#121 Posted by _Amadeus_ (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept: The lady built the ego of the giant to just as big as he was physically. "A job?" The giant wondered. He was actually thinking for once, this was another unusual thing. A brand new thing. He was still on his knee, in front of the woman. He had an expression on his face as if to say, " Continue."

#122 Posted by Y intercept (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@_amadeus_: "I'm preparing for an assault on Cerebrum Island, I need a distraction more or less; something that will bring the facility to the ground." Y stopped applying pressure to the ironclad monster. "Let's just say I have a score to settle, and I'll need some back up"

#123 Posted by _Amadeus_ (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@y_intercept: It was as if the Monster was using Amadeus's knowledge of words and meanings to converse with the woman. He was glad to unleash his power on an island and he was glad to help the woman to reveal his true power. He was made to be an Unstoppable Powered Beast and he was going to reveal this her and the Island, but he was thinking once again. "...We'll need..On..One more, know of..anyone?" His first sentence and it was to a woman who moments ago was fighting him. He rose to tower over the woman once again.

#124 Posted by The__Jester (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this ancient ruins now?

#125 Posted by Necroth (162 posts) - - Show Bio

@_amadeus_: Necroth loads his sniper rifle on the roof and fires directly at Amadeus's hea.