Lady Redhead vs Feral Nova

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By lady_redhead

Its on the match of the century (sort of) two undertrained but super cool characters take each other on.....

There will be mud...

ahh i mean Blood....

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By We Are Legend

There will also bi french dessertz....Oui.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

And lots of fire and turns to Mr.French and French people! Yay!

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lady_redhead

EWWW french people eat snails and stuff....

bitch slaps Feral

right lets go...

sort of i have to go soon

Mr. French

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mr. French

The Frenchies are bitiful paple who like hamdoogers.

Mr. French

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr. French

Ey! Dunt make fin of mi.

Throws ketchup covered french fries at LR

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Feral Nova was standing facing her opponent, when suddenly, she was B!tch slapped by her

"What the heck?!" Nova said as she stepped back "Oh its on!"

Feral Nova powered up and shot three fire balls the size of basketballs at LR, one aiming at her gut, one aiming at her legs and the other aiming for her right arm that she slapped her with.

As soon as the fire balls left her hands Feral Nova flew right behind her attack, pulling back her right arm, ready to try and punch LR right under the chin.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lady_redhead

UMm is this between me and Feral or me and Frenchie??

either way i gotta cruise, see you morrow Feral!!

BRING IT!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By shanana

i gotta go too.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Wha-?? But... I just attacked!... I just... oh darn it... walks off

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lady_redhead

Feral Nova says:

"**Feral Nova was standing facing her opponent, when suddenly, she was B!tch slapped by her** "What the heck?!" **Nova said as she stepped back** "Oh its on!" **Feral Nova powered up and shot three fire balls the size of basketballs at LR, one aiming at her gut, one aiming at her legs and the other aiming for her right arm that she slapped her with.** **As soon as the fire balls left her hands Feral Nova flew right behind her attack, pulling back her right arm, ready to try and punch LR right under the chin.**"

the lady flies back into the air and deflects the fire balls

Oh your going to play rough hey,

wait til i get on tomorrow!!

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lady_redhead

The lady returns ready for round Two of this awesome fight...

"ARE YOU READY FOR ME FERAL???"

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Sees Lady Redhead walk up

umm... thinks for a moment hhmmm Ok I guess so, lol. Go right on ahead, but no more auto-hits! touches cheek you slapped that hurt...

Feral Nova gets into fighting stance, her body glowing with her awesome fire power

Bring, it on!

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Lady Redhead says:

"The lady returns ready for round Two of this awesome fight..."ARE YOU READY FOR ME FERAL???""

No but I am

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Matter of Fact two on one, you two versus I

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lady_redhead

Feral Nova says:

"**Sees Lady Redhead walk up** umm... **thinks for a moment** hhmmm Ok I guess so, lol. Go right on ahead, but no more auto-hits! **touches cheek you slapped** that hurt... **Feral Nova gets into fighting stance, her body glowing with her awesome fire power** Bring, it on!"

Looks Sheepish yes that was a weak hit sorry, bin a while since ive been in a fight!

@ Shawn, its up to Feral if she wants you in on this!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Shawn The Devil says:

"Matter of Fact two on one, you two versus I "

turns to Shawn

DUDE! We already have OUR battle, this.. this is MY battle. So please, back off.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawn The Devil

fine redhead we shall battle later

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lady_redhead

Then it is between us, young Feral.

I hope you can deal with the wrath of the lady for she is an ancient being with a demon living inside her and is strong and powerful.

the lady swoops into the air and begins to create a storm around her I call upon the spirits of the dead too come down and destroy this being that dares to attack me…

the storm becomes rich with blood and swoops down upon Feral, unleashing a thousand true demon souls onto her until she her screams are muffled under the roars of the creatures in the wind

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lady_redhead

Shawn The Devil says:

"fine redhead we shall battle later"

How bout you play the winner here?

i will practice on this child and you will deal with me later

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Feral Nova watched as Lady flew up into the blue sky. She said a few words but Feral Nova was still on the ground and couldn’t hear what was going on. Instead she saw the blue sky turn into a rich blood color. Right then thousands of demon souls started to make there way down at Feral Nova.

“Oh snap…” Feral Nova said as she stretched out. She then began to scream, but not in fear but as she powered up, she didn’t want to use this right away but it seemed as if she had no choice she powered up to her white flame form, her most powerful form. Her body was so hot that you couldn’t see the flames that surrounded her with the naked eye. All you could see what a bright white light that shined around her body. She stood ready as the demons came down upon her.

Feral Nova shot a long stream of white fire at the demons in hopes of them backing off

lets do thisFeral Nova thought as she pulled her hands back, they started to glow a bright yellow color as she began to gather heat from the earth around her. Take this! Feral Nova said she slammed her hands together sending a huge white fireball towards Lady, it sucking in oxygen as it made its way up to her, making it stronger.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Shawn Charges at RedHead and Attempts to Punch her with his Mighty Power in her Gut

Never Interrupt my Battles, Mortal.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

And dude! Dont interrupt mine! puts hand to her hip Common guys, post these up on the Ooc's! Thats what there for! And no auto-hits! darn it... grumbles

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shawn The Devil

who did an auto-hit?

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lady_redhead

The lady hung in the air in shock as she watched all her demon counterparts sent flying back into the earth with one strong flame from this little being… Crap the lady muttered this being is stronger than I thought

She then realized the flame was heading straight towards her Double Crap she cried as she dived onto the earth just in time to miss the main thrust of the fireball, she did cop the side flame though on her skirts as she flew down into the cool earth where she could rest and repower for just a moment…..

@Shawn and feral side bar, where is our OOC for this i cant find it!! oh and i wont interrupt yours if you dont interrupt ours!!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Ohhh my bad, BUT STILL! Do your awesome punchy thing on the Ooc! This is my battle! :p

um... please??

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Feral Nova smiled as she saw that the demons backed off of her. She then quickly turned her attention to Lady, who managed to dodge her white fireball attack with grace

"Dang!" Nova snapped her fingers as she saw Lady fly to the ground about twenty feet away from her.I better power back down and save this form for latershe though as the white glow around her body slowly fade away while red and orange flames now engulfed her body. When she looked back at Lady she saw she was standing on the ground, and from what it looked like, she was resting. “What’s wrong Lady? Tired out already?” she shouted as she rushed towards Lady, pulling her right arm back and her fist glowing yellow, she swung upward at Lady attempting to punch her in the gut.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lady_redhead

The lady stood their shocked at how weak she was felling after all these years of rest. It had been some time that she had been in a battle….

She looks up to see Feral storming at her ready to punch her hard…

screw this I need some energy she looks around and focuses in on a local farm house where she can sense a family of humans… the lady grins and flies up into the air away from Feral and straight to the house..

In the distance you could hear the screams of the family as the Lady drains 5 souls and consumes their essence

Next thing the lady flies up into the air and there is a red glow around her

The lady flies full force at Feral and slams down onto the ground in front of her making the earth shudder.

now I am ready for you

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova was coming at Lady with much speed but to her surprise, right before she was suppose to hit, Lady flew up and right over Nova’s attack, but instead of trying to attack her then and there, she flew to what looked like a cute little farm house on a hear by hill. Nova didn’t know what Lady was doing there until she heard screams of horror and pain. Nova stood in shock as she saw Lady fly out of the house into the sky and land forcefully onto the ground. The Earth shook below Nova’s feet, causing her stumble around for a moment. When she regained balance she looked up at Lady and saw a dark blood red aura coming from her.

“Now I’m ready for you” was all that came out of her mouth as she looked at Nova with dark piercing eyes.

Nova stood ready, anger in her face as she then streached out her arms infront of her. She then touched the end of her tumbs together and shot out a stream of red and yellow fire at Lady, coming at her with much speed.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lady_redhead

Feeling energized by the blood of the innocent the Lady was feeling stronger than ever.

She stared down at Nova and watched as this being attempted another attack at her..

A stream of light burst out of Novas Thumbs and shot out at the lady, with lightning speed the lady flew up into the air again, but to her surprise the light followed her up and hit her square in the legs.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the lady screamed in pain as the light hit her and threw her back down to the earth mother fucker she muttered as she stumbled to get up again. * you are stronger than I thought little Feral, but you have not killed me yet*

The lady bent down and ran her hands up her legs as her hands ran over the wounds they healed. * you see little one, innocent blood helps me to regenerate*

Just then the lady leapt into the air and screamed her harpie scream that shatters the eardrums of any human being but simply makes a creature loose sight of her for a moment…

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova smiled as her attack hit her opponent and caused her fall to the ground.

“Mother Fucker” Lady said as she stumbled up. “You are stronger than I thought Feral but you have not killed me yet” Lady said as she smiled evilly at Nova. She then bent down and ran her cold hands over her leg wounds. As soon as her hands left them they were completely healed!

Nova looked back up at Leady in shock as she heard her speak more.

“you see little one, innocent blood helps me to regenerate” Lady said now fully healed back up

“Crud.. what did I get myself into…” As soon as nova said that Lady leapt into the air and screamed her harpy scream at Nova

Nova held onto her ears in pain, she’s never heard something like that before and it felt as if her ears were going to explode! Not only that but as soon as she did hear it, her eyes blacked out, she was now temporary blind, and Nova didn’t like that at all

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dark Rayne

Shalome...

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lady_redhead

The lady watched as Nova hit the ground and screamed in pain smiling she hung in the air to watch her opponent this blood will not last for long I need to get in there and drain her, I need to finish this before I become too weak

The Lady swooped down upon Nova and landed at her feet, Nova was still on the ground.

The lady bent down to grasp Nova’s hair and sink her teeth into the beings flesh but just as the lady got hold of Nova’s hair she realized that this being was made of fire!!

NOOOOO the lady screamed how can I eat this being that is made of something that can harm me! I need to get her to follow me to a cooler place and maybe then I will be able to drain her

The lady waved her hands over Nova’s eyes and healed the screams effect, then she leapt into the air and flew away.. Hoping Nova would be naïve enough to follow her…

@Dark Rayne the OOC is on the forum if you want to chat there!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova sat blind and partly deaf as Lady came up to her. She didn’t feel it but Lady tried to touch her, which was a bad idea because she was made of fire and too hot for most beings to handle.

But she figured something happened when Lady screamed out as if she was in pain and Nova smiled to herself,’that’s what you get’Nova thought to herself as her eye sight came back to her and her ears stoped ringing.

Nova looked around in search for Lady only to find her taking off to the north.

”HEY WERE ARE YOU GOING, WERE NOT DONE YET!” Nova yelled at her. “Dang it, something’s not right, but I should follow her, I cant let her hurt anymore people like that.” Nova said as she looked around. “But first…” Nova placed her hands on the warm Earth, sucking up all the heat she would need to put her back to 100%. “Alright Lady, here I come!” Nova said as she took off with amazing speed, trying to catch up to were ever Lady was about to take her.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lady_redhead

The lady looked behind her as she flew away and saw a beam of fire racing after her excellent she thought to herself

She headed away too the coldest place she could think off Alaska...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova followed Lady till they finally reached there destination. Alaska.

“Oh just peachy perfect…” Feral Nova said as she looked around, only to find it… bright outside. Sure it was cold, REALLY COLD, but the sun was up as if it was only noon, and it should be about six o’clock so the sun should have already been setting. Then Nova smiled to herself. ‘That’s right its day time all day and night right now, man gatta love Alaska.’ She thought to herself as she flew up next to Lady.

“Alright, you chose Alaska, now I choose were, alright?” Nova said as her body shook from the cold’ok, maybe I don’t like Alaska THAT much!’ she thought to herself, waiting for Lady to give her an answer.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lady_redhead

The lady bowed to Nova choose your setting wisely young one

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

"Thanks." Nova said as she took off in front of Lady. Sure she doesn’t like Alaska that much but she used to go there as a kid with her parents, so she kinda knew the area.

Nova landed on the ground where there were bodies of water all around them.

“You know, Alaska may be a VERY cold place, but you know what I love about it the most?” She looked at Lady with a serious face. “The Tolovana Hot Springs!” she said with a smile “These baby’s can have temperatures of up to 145 degrees!” She said as she got into a fighting stance

“Ready to continue this fight?” She said with a smirk on her face

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lady_redhead

The lady stares for a long time at the hot springs, trying desperately to work out what to do to solve this darn I thought that was a good idea, for a 900year old vampire you can be a bit slow!

The lady thought for a long time and watched this little being glowing back at her, such a delicate creature it would be such a shame to destroy her.

you see my fine friend, You have put me in an awkward position, I have nothing left but one thing, this demon that lives inside me can be unleashed if I so require, this demon called Madazeal can be unleashed only if I so require she is dangerous and I cannot control her, If she is unleashed you will die, are you ready to die little Nova, or do you want to give up this fight now and we shall call each other equals?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova’s smirk quickly turned into a state of fear

“Oh common, another Angelic Reaper?!” crosses her arms “And I thought her bipolar problem was bad enough” She stood there for a moment thinking, the last time she fought a power demonic spirit she almost died. “Um… oh crap… and you said YOU were in the awkward position…” Nova stood there a while long, sure she had enough heat to supply her but not enough to take on a demonic spirit.

“Alright, we will call this a draw.” Nova smiled, she didn’t want people who would be at the springs to get hurt or killed by this battle. “But next time, its all or nothing Lady! And I would shake your hand but… I would end up burning you… instead… AIR HUG!” Gives Lady an ‘air hug’

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lady_redhead

The lady bowed to Feral Nova. this was a grand fight young warrior, you are wise not to take on my demon, it was the only thing i had left, i feel after my 900years of solice i am no longer strong enough to take on beings, perhaps it is time i went back to my training

The Lady bowed again, thank you and goodnight

The lady flew into the air and swept back to Hell where she would ask her commrades where she can aquire more training.