Lady Grimm..thingy..origin?

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#

The dark violet banners that prove my superiority sway near my face as I stare out of the ledge of my personal chamber, viewing my empire and all that I have attained through my rule. I can see Volcanoes erupt in the horizon of the dimming sunset. The jagged mountains and rough terrain snake the lava to surround my kingdom. The roars of my armies are heard at the foot of my castle meaning only one thing, a challenger to my divinity has arrived. It's been awhile since I've had a challenger, more than likely because my subjects have grown to value their lives. I raise my arms in conviction, as they continue to cheer for the coming onslaught.

My boasting is cut short as a timid voice interrupts me,

"My queen? Mistress Grimm?"

"Mina, if you have come to inform me of the challenger arriving, you failed." I say as I lift my hood to my face and make my way to the steel door, making sure to grab my blood stained sword.

No Caption Provided

She follows behind me at a distance from my blade before she speaks, "Yes, well he will be making his way to your throne room after you take your seat as usual"

My sword screeches on the cement floor as I drag it while walking into the throne room. Proud of what I have accomplished, I pause to admire everything. My throne exemplifies both fear and power. Standing at least 5 ft above the entire room floor, and made from the skulls and bones of former challengers so that all who wish to question me may see their fate. I take my place on the thrown. The green smoke of lost souls seeps through the ground and envelop me as if they were smoke from an immense fire.

Are you proud father? I am the ruler and fierce beast you have always dreamed of me becoming. I feel no remorse or sadness for my past. At the cost of your life, this vision has become a reality.

"My Queen!" Mina's voice booms in the rare event of a guest, "Entering your-ENOUGH!"

He interrupts my servant? How dare him! I must remain calm and restrained, however. I cannot show any sign of distress, I will let him finish, but I will have his head!

"I am Agro of the Aradia Tribe! I have come to challenge you for the netherworld! You have become comfortable in your victories, and in your comfort, you found weakness!" The ground begins to shake as he slowly walks towards my throne, his stature growing as the ground lifts his feet. His face reaches my ear and he whispers slowly, "Do you accept, Lady Grimm?"

No Caption Provided

"I accept!" responding by grasping his frame and flying directly skyward through the castle floors above us. I am fueled by rage and thirsty for his blood! "How dare you! You pathetic worm! You are the dirt below my boots, yet you threaten me!" I reach as high as my wings can take me and rocket towards mountainous terrain below, slamming both our bodies into a painful impact. I recover quickly and stand below the canyon that our bodies have created. Cracking my wrists, I raise my arms as the champion I have once again proven myself to be.

"Ha-ha. This? This is the best the Queen of Darkness can perform? This is the same Lady Grimm, I was raised to fear and obey? You are not my equal and not worthy of my fists!" His laughter begins to ring in my ears, numbing all my senses and drowning out all else around me. Not worthy he says? Not worthy...Those words begin to stand out.

I fly towards his chest with my sword drawn screaming as much as my lungs will allow me, “I will show you worth Agro!" My body quickly transforming demonic, I begin slashing and hacking at anything that even resembles what may be him. As he steps farther and farther back I drop my sword and raise the dead from the ground to surround him, in complete control I watch as the swarm swallows him clawing their bony hands at his face. I'm not done, oh no."You will be a trophy in the walls of my empire. I shall have you crucified as a spectacle for my subjects’ entertainment!"

No Caption Provided

As the dead begin to drop, I surround him with the shadows casted from the mountains to immobilize him and use my telekinesis to grip shards of rock and slam him with a nonstop barrage. "Not worthy?! I am the offspring of both warlord and intellect! Not worthy?! I am your superior! Your queen!" My vocal cords strained beyond belief as I finally stop the storm of violence to catch my breath and fall to my knees. My breathing has now become wheezing and my muscles quiver from exhaustion.

"Ha-ha!" That laugh...It's not him...It can’t be...That was everything I had..."You are no queen! You are a peasant in royal garbs! I say again wench, you are not worthy of my fists...but you shall have it!"

The realization that he has survived my most brutal attacks doesn't even register in my mind before he comes sprinting at me and tackles me to the ground. Punching my limp body through the planet, "HAHAHA!" still...laughing...he's still laughing. The pain he inflict dulls all my senses with the exception of that laugh. My body refuses to fight back, simply accepting the punishment. As we surface to the icy plains of the southern hemisphere, he wraps his hands around my neck, gripping the black cloak to in the process to act as a choking device, "Say it Lilith. Name me King and you shall find solace as my queen."

I manage to speak through my broken teeth and swollen face, “No...I refuse." the words come out like venom spewing from my bloody lips.

"Hahaha, then find comfort in death's cold embrace!" He spits to my face and throws me through the cavity recently created, hitting everything on the way through. As I finally reach through the surface of the northern hemisphere, I make a large thud. I lay motionless. Barely breathing and amazed that I have survived.

A few minutes pass as I hear...Cheering? Applauses? Have I won? Did i somehow manage to overcome him? I bring my talon to my face and make a small incision to release the swelling blocking my vision. No, I haven’t won. He's standing over my body. His arms almost gripping the sky above him...He's the champion. He has my crown... He has the favor of the crowd... I am unworthy and his inferior.

"Lilith Libertina, I grant you your life as a gift for giving MY subjects such entertainment. You are here by exiled from netherworld, with punishment of execution upon return...I will have you crucified eh?...Worm?"

2 months have passed since my defeat at the hands of Agro. I levitate low off the ground, legs crossed and eyes closed. Replaying the moment I realized that I had failed. I have temporarily set up a home on a moon orbiting my home world. A desolate and dark environment, the shadows are my only company. Viewing what I once called my empire. Envying even the smallest youngling crawling on all fours...No! This isn't me! I am Lilith Libertina! Lady Grim! Rightful queen of netherworld and war embodied! Agro shall pay for this; I will have his flesh for dinner and his blood to quench my thirst. Patience though. I will wait in the shadows, Agro. Training and growing. As you become unguarded, I will strike when I am ready. Until then.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice origin story very well written

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

This is good work on this and hope to see her in action.

Godric_Talon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Loving the whole "Fall from power" thing.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked that suspense near the end, didn't expect him to just grab the crown. great story. Even better name.

Godric_Talon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Godric_Talon

@_animus_ said:

I liked that suspense near the end, didn't expect him to just grab the crown. great story. Even better name.

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Oh, very nice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By CainPanell

I love it lol

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lady_Grimm
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bogeyman

That was a pretty fun read :)

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lady_grimm: XD I'm sincere it really is a well written post. Can't wait to see you start RPing

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13