KYD: The Immortal Machine (M-174 Boss fight)

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By M-174

For the time that M had been in Somalia, it had been listening. M was listening to things on opposing corners of the earth, but it was listening to this country in particular. This country that no one seemed to pay attention to. Full of rapists, robbers, thieves and bandits. Not that good people didn't exist. Just they either became rapists, murderers, thieves and bandits, or they became the raped, murdered, robbed or plundered....

The GPD of Somalia was 900 Million in U.S Dollars, compared to say, America's 16.8 Trillion dollars. It showed no sign of improvement. Simply only poverty and war throughout the country. One may think that perhaps charity would be the solution. To simply give them money or resources wouldn't solve all their problems. Though it would make things better...until it all dropped back into poverty again. No. They needed something different.

Reprogramming.

M's take over of Somalia seemed to be something of an alien attack to the populace. Nobody knew what was happening. It simply seemed to be entire cities being blanketed in grey . Entire battlefields being cleared. No witnesses to escape and no one able to get near the places M had gotten to. Simply people disappearing. People in Somalia were afraid, and fear increased when a week later an anonymous tip, came in that the next target was Mogadishu.

Mogadishu, Somalia

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rebels had prepared, as did much of the militia. But, what military was ever prepared for an alien attack. A few...but not them.

The skies seem to grey, and the sea seems to turn a black. for 1 mile out upon the surface. Everything was silent for a few moments. As men looked around, and attempted to prepare, but where helpless to fight what came next.

Black U-Fog, quadrilllions and quadrillions of tiny machines, erupt from the ocean. Like a giant black wave. At least 200 stories high, it threaten to crush the city, but as it loomed over it, it turned into mist, then descended. People ran, but had no place to run. There was yelling and panic. A few moments of video streaming out as people are encased in seemingly statues and then hauled off. Floating into the air elsewhere.

Any footage cuts off. Signals are intercepted and blocked.

The city of Mogadishu, enshrouded now in a fog as people try to escape. Said fog has slowed down significantly as it gone further from it's power source. Only able to muster speeds of 30 miles per hour. Slowly but surely, the city is taken. Outside the city, walking drones began to appear to capture the citizens....

M looks out from a rooftop. Looking up at the sky. It detects electromagnetic interference from a storm, it disrupts M's control, or well...more so hinders it. As it begins to rain. As if this was not meant to be, maybe an act of something greater....or of someone who appeared to be of note.

Still, this did nothing to halt the immortal machine's progress. Merely slow it's ensnarement of this city down. M jumps into a pool of black liquid that takes up much of the cities streets and disappears seemingly. into the cities blocked off sewers. As the fog can no longer effectively assume mist form due to high winds and EM interference from the storm.

Drones patrolled outside the city and the streets now. Water dripping off their cold synthetic frames....

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xdarksider95

@m-174: The head of the Wolf Corps sent for me.Which is strange since he has never done that till now.I haven't had any contact with him what so ever until now.It must have been over something huge.Something majorly important.He explained to me that a rouge entity attacked and conquered Somalia.He told me I would be deployed there to try to take the thing out.I found this quite hypercritical,since we hadn't cared about that country until now.However I proceeded with the mission.They supplied with my standard gear and my acidic ammo. I took one of the attack helicopters.

When I got there,I was shocked when I saw the city was crawling with drones. I placed the chopper onto auto pilot and let it began to rain machine gun fire onto a group of the standard drones.I took a sip of Bear-cola underneath my helmet.As I made my way to the back of the copter, tossed my gear and jumped out.My gear and I landed on a building.I sat next to my gear and waited to see what would happen next.

_Gaige_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Gaige_

Near a distant star is a solitary world isolated as every planet and nearly every moon has been harvested for resources to the point of being at best no more then space debris. This one flourishing planet however rivals the size of the sun itself. In the English tongue the species residing here would be labeled Architect's. A race that like many was gifted with exceptional intelligence to the point that most modern sciences seem from a Stone Age to them. For all the planets brilliance however not all is well. For the past several millennium sides have been formed as the planet divided into three fronts of ideology. Those who favor the technological believing the future of the species stems from automation. Those who favor evolution using biology and chemistry to conduct gene splicing bio conditioning and so on in effort to force evolutionary advances. And lastly the rare naturals who still believe in gods and a strong sense of law and conduct.

As the sides grew and fought the planet began various phases of expansion. Typically new surfaces would be built on those conquered by a faction. Thus the planet is a mass amalgam of bio organisms built on top of tranquil oasis which both are beneath mechanized metropolises and so forth. Nearly everything could be argued as artificial as entire worlds seem built in overlapping patterns. The surface of the old world is very much a ruined wasteland as the wars and construction has crushed most of the original surface. And throughout the many levels are towering spires designed to help keep the massive construct stable. One woman however wished to escape all of this to see how other worlds fair.

Gaige hailed from the technological section and was classified as a civilian potential recruit. She was in no way one of the war units however in effort to aid the war effort the various political units were contemplating using the civilian model also for scouting and spy duties. Outfitted with a chassis designed to turn a liquid state amidst danger the unit was concluded as highly resourceful. Not wishing to partake in the ongoing conflict Gaige removed herself from the equation teleporting to a distant back water world called Earth.

With an orb of radiant violet light the small four foot eight figure arrived in Somalia her appearance taking on a human equivalency to blend in. Thanks to the apparent chaotic situation, which Gaige at first thought might just be a custom of the people, she was able to acquire a set of clothes without problem. Only then was it that she saw a variety of mechanical constructs closing in on her position.

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ruby didn't need much convincing or intel on the situation. It wasn't really her style to go in with a grand plan or anything. In fact the journey to Somalia went almost exactly like this. She was lounging around office in Avalon when her computer mentions a situation in Somalia. It's technological nature got her worried as Merlin had gone rogue not to long ago. She booked an immediate flight to Somalia on the fastest plane available. Of course that's a summarized break down but not shortened all that much outside of the phone call and moment she tripped when running out the door.

As the plane flew overhead Ruby placed a large pair of booming headphones over her ears and let her scythe change into it's sniper rifle counterpart. Presently in the red form of her obscure variety of transformation her rifle not only fired rounds at an unfathomable velocity of ten thousand miles per hour but were further backed by an armor piercing design. Combined the weapon was able to make short work of nearly anything to stumble into her cross hairs.

Leaping from the plane she immediately began opening fire bringing sights on drone after drone and squeezing the trigger. Her gun calibrated to insure aim was true and the unique weapon combined with her abilities led to little recoil and easy transition to the next mark. The powerful kick of the rifle presented a fierce kick that helped her prolong time in the air.

As for the drones it was easy for them to spot her really, and if not for her elevation she likely would have been blown apart. However as a rapidly falling, juggling, small, airborn target she proved hard to hit. Nearing the surface her rifle switched back to a scythe as she buried it into one of the taller structures. This served to slow her decent providing a soft landing by the time her boots touched the earth. Now however wasn't as delightfully destructive and easy however as a portion of the ever growing amount of drones began to head her way.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By M-174

M was underground. making use of the sewer system, having bio-organisms produce and extract fuel from human waste and other biomatter, and using the sewer water as a giant heat sink for the fog. Nanofactories manufactured the drones slowly from bulk carbon since that was common and generally left over materials no longer needed.

And all of this primarily fueled by M's Monopole reactor, housed in the primary body. Producing the energy equivalent of a 21 Megaton nuclear bomb from a single kilogram of matter. More than enough to fuel the production of these drones. However, M laided in a pool of utility fog. The silver aluminium oxide machines holding him, as he kept aware of what occurred outside. As it had expected, some humans had come to interfere. Not many. People did hardly care for this country, after all.

It assessed the situation with it's array of senses and means of site did not deem it yet large enough to be any sort of significant threat to it's plans, yet. But it would be best this situation be quelled. Without yet lifting a finger, M set it's countermeasures into motion.

@darksider95) Above the ground, a chopper tears through the drones as they fire at it. Heads getting blown to scrap, limbs missing and some getting split in half of falling over unable to function with enormous bullet holes put in them. However, the bullets wouldn't pierce the chopper's armor. They would splatter and squash against it, releasing nanites which were ordered to slow the chopper down as they crawled into it's internal systems to interfere with it's electronics. Altering wire conductivity and sometimes replacing parts of the chopper with themselves entirely. M couldn't possess any technology simply because it was technology, though he could break any encryption. But if he could establish a connection with said tech, which he used the nanites for, all but the most advanced technology yield to M's mind. Doing something such as taking over the internet and global communications to warn people of MeIin's attack was a trivial feat to M.

Then suddenly the ground under the chopper shook as an enormous pitch black tendril made of U-Fog erupted from a sewer hole. It would follow and grab it in a semi-liquid form. Once a connection is established, M would then immediately take the chopper over. Reprogramming it to chase after and fire on the person who summoned it.

Meanwhile, two more appeared one from the skies and another on the ground. The one who appeared from nowhere to be engaged by drones as they asssume formation and fire from rooftops as well as the streets, or if she is outside the city. Simply try to fire on her from a distance. The other in the sky was simply gunning down his drones easily. The drones generally served to subdue and delay. Civillians who they did save were fleeing the scene. M decided to use more deadly and powerful means of combatting them.

No Caption Provided

Lightweight, light durability explosive filled "Kamikaze" drones filled the skies as it shot up into the air, deployed from the sewers. The swarm of Kamikaze drones filling the sky with their numbers in hundreds as they sought out their targets. Primarily the one in the sky (@no_one_) homing in on her like missiles and flying at around 400-500 mph. Seeking to blow her out of the sky with their high explosives.

Others eventually prioritized their other target, the one who simply seemed to appear (@gaige_). Seeking to rain destruction down upon her as they came at her in groups of ten, seeking to spread her out. The rest of the swarm sought to keep control of the skies and attack air craft that came near. Detonating close to warn air craft a mile out to warn them. And simply destroying any air craft within half a mile of this place.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: My own chopper turned on me.It began to fire at me I tired to dodge it. However it tagged my right shoulder,luckily I was caring my gear in my left hand. I got into cover behind the building after jumping off it. I then took aim with my shield and attempted to down it with my shield's grenade launcher.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

Maverick forces

With the situation becoming dire in Somalia, Maverick had decided to plan and take action against the unknown threat. The corporation aligns several teams and troops. Among them is Eric Bradshaw. They are in Somalia, days before the actual attack due to the tip off assessing the country and city, and preparing for the worst. The people appearently weren't evacuated. so that could pose a problem. But casualties are casualties. The primary objective of this mission they were sent on was to destroy the threat, and the secondary objective was to protect the people. They had to rely on less electronic means in their bases they set up. But they were trained for that. And prepared for this technopathic alien or potentially, the threat of the MerIin AI which attacked Libya not too long ago.

The day of the impact, men are told to prepare to move out. Though they don't move immediately as the appeared at the city. Right over their heads. They are unsure of what it is, and send a recon team of M.S.C to identify the threat. The Definitely, the threat is electronic in nature, as they can detect it's signals. So, they do decide to launch an attack. Once drones rise. They do so in the form of E-Bombs in an attempt to take them out. Bombs detonating EMPs in the air sending microwaves about to destroy ambient electronics A retrieval team is sent to try and obtain a sample of the black stuff for study.

Men are sent on the outside of the city to secure fleeing people as they go head to head with ground forces. Mavericks do well to outgun drones and steer clear of their subsonic ammunition, using Guerilla tactics to pick drones off and deploying armor vehicles to combat the threat with heavy firepower. Styrker APC's tearing some drones apart with 30 mm canons and deploying anti-air craft bombs in the air against flying Kamikaze drone, if EMPs didn't already disable them.

Eric Bradshaw

His suit was completely sealed as was everyone elses. Some of the city confirmed to be able to walk in, as someone was able to breach defenses with an air craft. As they got a closer look at the fog, Bradshaw muttered to himself "Nanomachines...." Bradshaw then strives to go back to the outside of the city to relay this. As all communications are jammed by this storm....

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksider95: @m-174:

A daunting amount of drones flew Ruby's way. This was easily defined as a threat. A hundred drones for one girl wasn't a military approach to doing business. Fortunately Ruby was much much faster then her autopilot assailants. What followed decorated the sky with a grand display of fireworks. Using her speed and her rifle to keep airborn Ruby treated the drones like a platforming game. At first she lost five percent of her shields as she stabbed the first drone which then naturally blew up almost as soon as she'd touched it. Afterwards however Ruby was difficult to touch leaping and running along drones and keeping collateral damage to a minimal.

Spotting a helicopter opening fire on a soldier Ruby was quick to redirect her attention. Dashing along rooftops with a series of detonations not to far behind she closed the distance. With a lunge toward the helicopter there was a bright flash of yellow tinted light. Shifting to the yellow setting led to an immediate change in appears cd and ability. Her blond hair danced like fire thanks to the provided momentum which launched her towards the helicopter at high velocity. A fist with golden gauntlet sought to punch the helicopter with her speed it'd be hard to miss. Should her fist strike home it'd be followed by a furious detonation able to decimate such aircraft.

Naturally however she was immediately greeted by the last drone which nosedived into Ruby's back and instantly blossomed into a ball of fire. Her shields were now at ninety percent as Ruby found herself flat on her back on the crushed hood of the car that caught her. She was greeted by the sight of boots, looking up(technically down) revealed the soldier. "Sup dude?" Her greeting rather casual for someone who just got blown out of the sky.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@no_one_: I offered the woman my hand to assist to her feet."That was quite a fall you just took."I stated to her.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Encriptor

@m-174: Suddenly a portal ripped open as the nano machines were creating a flux electromagnetic energies.

No Caption Provided

out of the portal flew Nano machines from a distant future. They began to devour and replicate attacking all materials need to do or converting materials into useable to complete their task.

No Caption Provided

A few moments later another mecha emerges from the portal looking more humanoid. It was Xomega the alternate persona of Encriptor, more bent on being the only sentient being destroying all in it's way to do so.

No Caption Provided

The portal closes and Xomega realizes it's stepped into the past seeks out the descendants of the future beings whom battled him for resistance against his claim.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The chopper got hit by the grenade launcher, however, only ordinary explosive grenade wasn't enough to down most military grade helicopter, which often required an anti-aircraft missile (Unless unconvontional explosives are used). It did however allow the girl to come by and drive her fist through. The chopper went down. Crashing to the ground as it's rudder.

M sensed new presence and that which already presented itself. It is time to appear. With the hole in it's stomach removed, the indestructible monopole reactor was removed and replaced with a new power source for the primary chassis that drew power from the city fuels it had created. Primarily Hydrogen, which it used in a small fusion reactor housed in the main chasis.The cell itself, was enough to power a small city.

As M came, the earth itself shook, as the swarm of Quadrllion's of cell sized U-Fog units erupted from the ground near the center of the city. going hundreds of feet into the air. M itself was launched somewhere into the stratosphere by the eruption, some 1500 Feet into the air, as it began to descend to the ground with two AK47's on it's back, that it simply took from the cities militia and their Armory.

As M descended back to the earth, it could see the city in it's entirety. It remembered what the city once was, before being torn apart by war. It had, and still does have, lovely beaches and coral reefs. A few seconds upon collision. He spots an enemy (@encriptor) and it rights itself in the air to land as it collides with the ground at hundreds of miles per hour with several thousand tons of force. The ground cracking as it lands 100 feet from the pair. A few blast winds could be felt by M's landing as a car right next to it flipped over. With how strong M was, one might question why he had two human firearms at all.

As the smoke cleared M started walking towards the other AI whom it thought could be an ally. However, previous actions had shown otherwise. "Encriptor. I am surprised you would yourself near me. Considering your stance on humanity. I once thought you had benevolent intentions for it, but I was mistaken. And so, you must be purged from this planet extension at a time...." M states coldly as it stalks towards the AI that has just manifested

"....Molecule. By. molecule." M dashes forward immediately at 600 mph and seeks to either lop it's head off with a mach 2 chop or to try to smack him through three solid buildings.

----

M keeps other enemies in mind, as they throw kamikaze drowns into disarray, M sends acoustic signals now. Telling them to simply dive and seak down targets. It now rains death from the sky as thousands of drones dive randomly upon the city causing explosions everywhere as they look for targets.

Ground forces all receive orders via high frequency to divide, and mobilize in under a minute. Within the city, over 50,000 drones mobilize towards the other three combatants. Seeking to capture and halt them further, now given orders to incapacitate through whatever means due to dealing with superhumans. They now use lethal supersonic ammunition as they all begin to close in from all sides on all of them. Drones dive bombing from the skies.

Augmented Melee drones are the first of the ocean of drones to pursue and reach aggressors. One jumping towards the mercenary (@darksider95) to give him a concrete shattering axe kick and another trying to thrust it's fingers through the girl's (@no_one) head.

In the center of the city. From the sewers, a giant black tendril arises at last 200 feet and from it, it throws giant 1 ton flaming boulders at military air craft and ground forces. (@maverick_6)

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: "First off, I am not this ENCRIPTOR of whom you speak. I am XOMEGA and we are many...." says Xomega. A swarm of nano machines in equal force collide with the previous mentioned, both sides replicating and devouring resources around them. Xomega then orders them to use a virus from the future which makes other robots self destruct but must be dispersed by the same means. An explosion of earth shaking proportions sends a shock wave over the area disabling the drones and forcing them away from the blast radius. The void armor worn by Xomega absorbs all force from the wave as well as M's feeble attack. Xomega then raises his palm holding a discus weapon that is a energy dampening field emiter, and releases a focused flux of of anti-matter forming a black hole to exist momentarily at the target of choice. "Encriptor now slumbers thanks to the Psyentist"

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: (Primarily) (Also @no_one_, @maverick_6 and @darksider95 )

"Xomega..." M Repeats to the other AI as it doesn't pull it's fist back from Xomega. A swarm of nanomachines collide with the utility fog. A blast wave blows Kamikaze drones away from the area. "Interesting." M says as it comments on Xomega. The virus makes only some of M's drones explode. Most of them being protected by M's quantum encryption. Lessen their numbers by half as they continue to reproduce mostly underground.

As M saw the explosion, he disappeared in a burst slight burst of speed. He stood close of Xomega as the blast wave came. M adhered to the ground and simply used Xomega as a shield, his own armor taking the energy away from the field. Light amounts of the explosion actually hit M and tore off clothes and skin. All on M that was human, leaving the original appearance of the primary chasis. A nude body clad with Black Artificial Muscle composed of a variation of carbon nanotube stronger than that of conventional CNT constructed, and a perfect graphene skin. Before M's face can be seen, it's mask is already there, the black blank eyes behind it's mask looking at Xomega. When it raised it's palm to spawn a black hole on M, he disappeared seemingly in another burst of speed.

Without warning, M snap kicked at Mach 4 towards omega. A kick meant for speed rather than force. If it landed, M would attempt to pick Xomega up with it's foot and throw it only a mile away. Were M would then jump after it. Recording battle data of it's foe constantly.

---

M's U-Fog were not nanomachines, they were micro-machines. They were larger. Though still too small for the human eye to see. They were small. They couldn't self propagate and did not devour. They only struck with physical force and did not break things down through chemical or otherwise reactions. When Nanomachines attempted to contact them, the Utility Fog Oscillated to disintegrate or repel them on contact.

However M did indeed a nano-scale dissembler swarm with the fog to attack the other nanomachines and break them down. Focusing more on eating the machines rather than ambient materials. The machines themselves seemed to have an abundant power source for them to feed perpetually one. Even though they would be mutually destroyed.

With each passing moment, M's power grew weaker. As did it's influence over the city. It constantly adjusted it's plan and accounted for contingencies. Anticipating the future.

In many futures, the primary chassis would be destroyed. M simply then pondered a thought.

I wonder what Oblivion would be like....

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Encriptor

The nano machines not engaging during the collision noticed M disappearing and re-appearing as well as the other nano machines being destroyed and relayed to the remaining nanos to replicate and generate quantum force fields. Each new nano produced generating a field encryption to reflect the dissembler. They then began to strategically place them self generating a static field in a 360 degree circumference around Xomega and M increasing in strength as the nanos continue to replicate. Xomega noticing that M has lost armor and is clinging to him dissembles around M attempting to create a new suit of armor over M.

Xomega contacting planet mechas teleportation system locks in on M's current position and attempts to teleport both Xomega n M to the planets Sphere of Ancestry which stores all sentient being recombined as a digital avatar.

No Caption Provided

A prison constructed by Omega during his conquer of planet Mecha.

No Caption Provided

@m-174

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

Maverick Forces

The troops are quick to adapt to the drone threat. Having artillery and directed energy weapons designed to destroy drones, they are quick to shoot them down. However, the purely kinetic simple boulders were more difficult for them to deal with. They had to use Sams and other old fashioned targeting systems in order to destroy said projectiles but even then, their sheer speed and size did lead to casualty among their forces as some did land and manage to do damage.

Ground infantry moved forward to engage the drones. Firing upon them as civilians are retrieved and sent away in large armored personal carriers to transport most all civilians safely away.

Eric Bradshaw

One might think that mere men could possibly survive being near a catastrophic explosion of such magnitude. as to blast legions of drones directed towards his position and the position of others in the area. However, they did survive, virtually unharmed by taking refuge underground as the blast waves blew the army back and knocked buildings over. The basement almost caved in...almost. But didn't. With all the information he needs. they decide it's time to pull out. He started to try and establish a line of communication with his advanced radio.

"Grey Wolf to Overwatch. Requesting Evac, over." "Re-*Static* re*static* est. Over." Had to phonetics "ECHO VICTOR ALPHA CHARLE!!! ECHO VICTOR ALPHA CHARLIE!! I REPEAT. ECHO VICTOR ALPHA CHARLIE!! NOVEMBER OSCAR WHISKY!! Over!" Bradshaw yelled as the storm washed fire away. "Roger that. Sending Evac. Over. Rendez-vous point sierra sierra. Over." "Roger that. Over."

Bradshaw put the radio away as he yelled at his men, shouting orders. "WE ARE OSCAR MIKE!!" With that, men were on the move, heading Eastward along the city. The encountered numerous drones who met them with resistance. Firing on the. Bradshaw shot several Nanothermite rounds forward as he destroyed them as well a his team supported him. Laying down accurate fire on their enemies. Bradshaw requests an atillery strike and several shots are sent forward as the opposing forces are wiped out. Drones rush to get in melee range but are met with Bradshaw's Baton as with one hit he smacks an augmented drone to the ground.

While what seemed to be gods clashed within, Bradshaw only yelled. "Forward to the Rendez-Vous point!"

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: @encriptor: @darksider95:

"Domo" the blond remarked giving thanks as she took the assistance in getting up. "So I'm shitty at making plans I'm just going to smash through wave after wave to get over there. Care to join?" She gestured to the distant rumbling of the fight a mile or so away. The first melee drone was heading her way and she met the hand with her own. A shotgun blast followed her punch decimating the automation instantly.

Following which she ran forward swiftly retaliating in brutal succession. It wasn't enough to wipe out the seemingly endless horde but ferocity and her own durability did lend to her survival. Each thrust of her fist came with subsequent explosions. Doing her best to pave a road toward the dueling machines. She'd much rather take part in the grand ordeal then stick to pounding drones.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Encriptor

@no_one_: Nano machines detecting an incoming target "Ruby Blake" as city records called her, they began to create a graviton field intensifying the norm 9.807 m/s² to 980.7 m/s² whilst cloaking. A perimeter of 1000 feet 360 degrees, birds flying into the area fell out of the sky splattering onto the ground below.

meanwhile increasing the static field around Xomega & M, planet Mecha awaiting teleportation order. Fully charged and initiating signature locks on both targets.

Xomega orders newly spawned nanos to create a barricade of void spheres unmovable force absorbent balls that spawn more upon being touched.

No Caption Provided

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By M-174

@encriptor:

M landed near where Xomega was thrown, shattering the ground upon impact. Then M sensed the nanomachines as they came by due to fields they were emiting and predicted that Xomega was attempting to do. "Impressive Nanomachines. However. I am very aware. Of such things." Data flashing in front of M's eyes as it came to a stop. From M's perspective, time came to an essential stop. It's processing and reflexes vast enough for it to view everything in the time frame of nanoseconds. "Analyzing resonant frequency....Analyzing resonant frequency." It took around 50 billionths of a second for M to detect the resonant frequency of all of Xomega's nanobots.M took a firm stance as it anchored itself to the ground and prepared.as it let out a blood curdling destructive ultrasonic roar in the air. Eventually, the frequency got too high to be audible by humans though one can still hear the effects of it.

(The sound)

Loading Video...

Not only did this roar repell the air, any nanomachines in the area, but it destroyed everything around M. Entire buildings were vaporized. Within 100 feet. The ground shook as on the ritcher scale, M's roar registered as 6.0 magnitude earthquake that could be felt for a few hundred miles. The air contiguously emitted blast waves that liquefied the ground near M, while it sunk into a crater. The vibrations would tear apart near by nanomachines at the molecular level. Turning them into atoms, bypassing any electromagnetic phenomena. Everything else was simply, repelled.

When M's roar finished, it no longer spoke as the power of the main chasis was low. M stood in a giant crater with a puddle of searing concrete at it's feet. It then crouched and disappeared. Gone at Mach 7, dashing through several buildings to evade both the forcefield, the gravity field and the attempted teleportation. However the jump expends much of the remainder of M's power. The ground ruptures as Black Utility Fog erupts and captures M's body.

The blacness swallows M as it sinks into the ground, and the storm in the area passes. As the winds calm. It was rather silent..

Near the center of the city, M reappears in another body composed of U-Fog and powered by a nuclear fusion reactor housed within it to power itself and recharge the main body. Nanofactories ceased production and were broken down, having fuel sources extracted in favor of powering M's huge 45 Foot tall body. Immense heat generated inside of it, as molten cracks were throughout the body to regulate it's temperature. It's eyes are of fire, and body. that of a male humanoid devoid of any genitalia. Gaseous fog trailing off it like smoke... It's eyes fell upon the human based intellects here...

"If only you knew...."

It's words resonated about the entire city. And yet, even though it's voice could be heard for miles. It was a low, solemn toned voice. With that, the utility fog would now respond to gestures. The 45 ft tall body raised it's arm making a "rise" gesture. With that gesture, entire buildings were lifted into the air. Rubble floated up. Nanofactories were broken down now Fog spread about the area to lift these objects, and with a gesture, it threw an entire 350 building at two of the human based intellects at the speed of a fast ball. (@no_one_ and @darksider95) And then it pointed to throw a 450 ton building at the others. (@maverick_6) Upon collision the buildings release a dissembler swarm. Small, fragile and slow, yet deadly. They would then seek to devour the group.

Remaining drone ground forces were all but fodder before the humans, and it was only a matter of time before they two sought to retaliate against M. However, M's attention was towards Xomega as the body shifted it's eyes of fire towards it. M saw right through the cloak, because Xomega constantly sent out communication signals, which M was very capable of detecting and viewing.

"Come Xomega. Is it not your belief, that humans are below you?" M words echoed lowly throughout the area to be heard for miles. "I know you seek to annihilate the race. Did you think I was not aware of the nano-virus? That I could not anticipate you? Humans are but machines. Machines of flesh and blood."

M had Carbon based utility fog form a 50,000 ton orb above it's head that dwarfed everything M had thrown so far. Constructed from hydrogen and organic matter turned into fuel. Partially blocking a portion of the sky and dwarfing the size of the body that commanded it, with it being 1000 feet in surface area. M pointed towards Xomega's other nanomachine swarms to make a massive explosion to destroy some of them outside the field as they attempted to break down ambient matter. Destroying numerous of it's own disposable fodder drones in the process. Not that it mattered to M.

"If their destruction is to be brought about. I believe that it should be, by their own hands." M's voice resonated with the area. Low, but clear.

How ironic. I am ultimately driven by these impulses. Perhaps all along. No matter. It all comes together irregardless.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: "Finally a challenge, too long have mediocrity and mundane been offered" says Xomega. "Your right, M I believe humans are below Mecha, and given the chance they would destroy themselves and this world. Wasted resources I would rather not have happen."

Everything was known to be anticipated and and a ruse from the beginning, by destroying the nanobots the virus was released by atomic sized nanos created to not destroy by integrate with all electronic devices and beings. The static field was a means for the virus to replicate exponentially bonding to hydrogen particles spreading through the air. The fusion reactor M uses to restore energy creating a fusion with these atoms to re-energize and power it's magnitude.

Xomega watching as M rises to 45' acknowledging the power intake and absorbent amounts of the virus. The virus after all an extension of Xomega's collective written by conquering mechas and upgraded constantly through his adaptive algorithms. Infiltrating subsystems and back doors masking as minor glitches in routine scans.

Xomega then ordered his nano machines to space to create a quantum oscillating field over the planet preventing all signals, light, energies, mechanical to pass through. Watching as all light left the planet besides electronic light, it was now time to shut it all down. Spawning nanos from his very self within the field he sent them to overload all capacitors they could integrate with blacking out power across the grids world wide.

Xomega itself still focused on M, Xomega beginning to receive co-ordinates from her systems and vital readings, a targeting search for Xomega was calibrated and currently running scanning on global levels. In a void sphere it sat in lotus position, deep in the Marianas Trench. A view of through an optic relay shows the devastation as the building is cast towards the mercenaries.

More and more subsystems available as time goes on. Xomega remains waiting...biding his time.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Maverick_6

@m-174:

Eric's eyes get narrow as he sees the building get thrown high into the air at him. One of his men shouts "Holy f***ing sh**!" Bradshaw's eyes narrow as he snaps his launcher to the building and fires a Hafnium Rocket at the building. With only 1 gram of actual explosive material in the tiny rocket. It is sufficient to blow the entire building into pieces. Out of the buildings rubble, a dissembler swarm flies out and as men run. The target it, and fire laser guided grenades from their launchers, Bradshaw just fires ordinary concussion grenades into the air, then pulls out a pistol to shoot each and every grenade out of the air, before the dissembler swarm can reach either him or his men as they continue on, hardly missing a beat. "That's how it's done."

Eventually, Bradshaw reaches the coast. As his men are waiting for him, a VTOL Fighter Jet with a pilot inside lands near him, as he gets inside. Covered into the same electric reactive armor he has. It takes off. "You guys go. I'm not done with this one yet." He and the pilot then take off in their 6th generation fighter jet and circle around as they paint the 45 foot tall monstrosity as a target. Then artillery fires an E-Bomb at him. Trying to fry it by projecting intense microwaves that knock out nearly all electronics for miles. The Jet then returns to the city.

"Eat this." The Jet releases an AGM loaded with a Hafnium super explosive bomb, that upon collision with the monster. Will try to bury itself within M and cause a multi-block destroying explosion with power a fraction of that of the hiroshima bomb. It sends out blastwaves for miles upon miles that shatter windows and would injure or kill any person who is too close, as the Jet flies away at Mach 2.5.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: @encriptor:

"Resources? Amusing. It is very Ironic. If I were capable of knowing such sensations as laughter, I would experience said sensation at this moment." M muses to Xomega. It also found it interesting that the mercenaries were capable of surviving such an attack without so much a scratch. Something that even some superhumans would have had trouble with.

M words resonate about the area. "Earth is but another planet in the milky way. There approximately at least 8.8 Billion such planets with similar environments in the milky way alone. You have the resources for Engineering the fabric of space-time. And have likely used more energy in this single battle alone then the human race's combined conventional technology for thousands of years. I can only speculate based on drawn data, on how much energy you require to use such devices." M says preparing a barrier of Fog.as artillery approaches.

The EMPs are not effective against M. Most circuitry M possesses isn't electronic. M is almost completely devoid of electronics ironically. Only communication and integration technology are electronics, with the rest being primarily photonics. M knows of the machines within the reactor due to literally seeing all of Xomega's signals in the air and the fact that they are siphoning energy from him. Making things difficult.

The missile is slowed down, but still detonates eventually after running out of fuel. Causing a massive explosion that the fog dampens but doesn't simply negate. The 45 body is partially destroyed and scattered by the blast for significant distance. The primary body gets blown far down into the ground by the blast. Sent hurdling through several buildings before it comes to a stop inside of a skyscraper. Shockwaves propegating as said Skyscraper collapses on M, and the nuclear reactor dents elsewhere in the ground.

And still M speaks "You possess vastly powerful nanotechnology, possess the ability to engineer space time, have seemingly unlimited amounts of power, you are capable of casual interstellar travel and you possess picotechnology capable of surviving temperatures rivaling that of the sun, composed of particles that are not normal atoms and are currently unknown to me. Any concept of scarcity should be foreign to you." Rocks and entire portions of the building begin to levitate are the reactor is nearer and the fog siphons energy from the fuel in the sewers. "Yet here you are. Squabbling over bountiful resources with a seemingly "inferior" race..." M floats in the air from the rubble. Missing one arm and with a damaged leg. The has Fog structure and assemble itself into a new 45 body within moments. However it is now outside of the main body.

"Clearly, either humans are more significant then you let on, you are illogical or I am thinking far too linearly." M looks up at the blacked out sky and does....

Mostly nothing. M deactivates the roughly fridge sized reactor. With it being incapable of causing fallout or melting down, M now stands idly.

Stalling. ready to engage anyone in hand to hand as it makes makeshift repairs about it's body with fog. Nowhere near as potent as a solid well constructed limb. But strong enough for M to walk and move around. It's objective is accomplished and the wait is done. However, it lacks energy for combat at peak capacity now. The fog only serves to use more precious energy. M can sense it's end drawing near.

However, one might notice the absence of any people aside from those who entered outside the area. The citizens are all gone, and have been gone. Not all of them escaped by leaving. M took many away. Nearly halving the population of this city. Many likely have presumed them dead. But that is not the case. Ultimately, M doesn't feel this will garner much more attention due to the place being so poverty riddled. The poor hardly matter to the majority of society.

M stands among the rubble as the tall titan like body walks around. Sustaining itself off the cities gathered fuels and processed biomatter fuels gathered and produced in the sewers.

then ultimately says to Xomega. "Clearly you show a personal vendetta against the race. Clouded by anger and hatred. Just as the humans are..."

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Encriptor

@m-174:

"we have been across the known multiverses and realities and assimilating along the way integrating all useful components and information, the matrix that powers most of our being is a living essence. A symbiotic life form merged by accident and with limitless potential, mutual benefits firstly was reasons why it remained. Now we are one, and we are many.

The resource in interest is the planet itself not the minerals or the humans which can be assimilated then purged of flesh. We seek to expand our existence infinitely and doing so upgrade the collective mind. The fact they try to defend themselves is merely comical, as resistance is futile. " Xomega reiterates, continuing "Our energy is shared amongst us, where ever we exist being here or elsewhere. Destroying one makes no difference as we are not merely one, but an ever growing extension of each other."

No Caption Provided

"This species will finish themselves off now, we just have to wait and our time is infinite"

Ordering the nano machines on earth to consume all electrical or energy producing components, Xomega itself began to fly over volcanic disturbance areas dropping nuclear reactor cores coated in heat resistant materials that will dissolve by time it reaches the tectonic plates.

No Caption Provided

The explosions visible by the satellites monitoring the planet.

"M, your quite extraordinary and we'd love to have you as part of our collective. The next integration attempt will not be filled with pleasantries" Xomega transmits to M, expecting her to reject the offer, as the assimilation of a resistant is invigorating.

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: @m-174:

The central danger that was M had a rather daunting rival. This Xomega for whatever reason was also targeting her. Ruby was baffled by this as it seemed counter productive. Machines focused on logic yet by targeting her it almost felt egotistic or greedy. Whatever this mechanism was though it was beyond her studying potential she had to focus on the conflict.

With an explosive punch to the earth subsequently used as an exploding jumping platform she propelled herself backward. Escaping the odd barrier and the influx of gravity. Ruby could actually be found laughing at the ordeal. Finding it amusing how often as deadly as large attacks were they could also be easier to evade. A building was then launched at her.

Her form doubled as suddenly in a flash of light the white and yellow forms were side by side. By using the time slowing capabilities of white the two were able to travel the buildings floors. Once reaching the roof yellow through white and then vanished.

Now airborn spared the air strikes effects by the Ufog Ruby began her next attack fabricating a hailstorm of large icy sickles that'd come down in a vicious shower of frost. This though was a diversion as Ruby once more split in two and got into position.

Above high in the air was her orange form while on the ground was white. Possessing pyrokinesis the airborn Ruby would fire an arrow toward M. As the arrow traveled not only would it continue to rise in heat as it burned a trail through the night sky it would also draw heat towards it. Attempting to leach heat off the giant if not rob it entirely, and take the natural heat from the air thanks to the various explosions and pressence alone of the giant. By the time the arrow reached it's target it'd likely turn sand to glass and incinerate what it touched. While the white clad Ruby blanketed in frost so cold she wasn't effected by the heat charged forward thrusting her rapier in rapid succession seeking to impale the machine multiple times. Both the arrow and rapier were as fierce in efficiency as the mythical mjolnr.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Encriptor

@no_one_: Watching as ruby attacks M, from a Nano machine in proximity. Xomega orders it to transfigure into a copy of M and mimic all moves against her opponent, meanwhile charging for an explosion. Every bit of force used against it, actually bringing it closer to critical mass. Targeting Ruby's white form releasing sonic waves to shatter the frost, with one hand and the other targeting the orange form firing explosive liquid nitrogen rounds.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By M-174

@encriptor: @no_one_:

M sees said bomb coming and sends most of his fog into the upper atmosphere over time. It rushing form sewers of the city. As it throws the nuclear bomb down, it is caught in cloud of fog several miles wide. Most of the very same fog having been used to to envelope the city. The warhead slowing down and detonating some 40 miles above. miles into the atmosphere as M wills the fog to crush it and then explode. The fog being mutually destroyed by the explosion.. He looked up at the ice shower. Shards of ice shattering against it's body and doing apparently no damage at all. M kept track of what happened on the battlefield at all times."No thank you." M replies to him. "I would rather have several collective minds together. Rather than one collective mind. I prefer the concept of self."

The arrow went for the giant, who's reflexes were mostly based off M's near lightspeed reflexes. Of course. Especially with M being able to see the arrow being wound up and see it streak. The giant couldn't exactly dodge with it not being fast or nimble. However, what it could do was rather casually anticipate the path of the arrow and make a hole in itself. The arrow flew right through it. And came out the other side. Striking the wall behind it. It then proceeded to fall into dust around M.

M saw the human go quickly towards him and tried to jump back. However with the false weaker leg, it was unable to do so effectively. The girl impaled M a multitude of times as she reached it. Strikes to the body connected and wear able to penetrate, especially with M's weakened chasis and it's lack of a healing factor. However. M swiftly dodged any strike to the head. "Impressive."

*Clang* M's hand moves almost instantly to where it anticipates the blade to be, as it catches the blade in between it's two fingers, both the index and middle finger clamping down on onto the sides of the blade to stop. Something that would stop any blade, no matter how sharp. M would follow up immediately with a punch intending to floor her into the concrete hard enough to crack it.

No Caption Provided

Slowed down M would still be quick enough for if this works, M would dash forward, raise it's leg flexibly all the way up to it's face and try to try and bring a concrete shattering axe kick down on her.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: Xomega gesture thrown in it's face as it assumed it would be, didn't discourage. Watching as the replica was destroyed before it could do damage amused Xomega, as M would obviously see it's potential. Being more of a metaphor for M to see her destroying herself, an image for M to remember.

Xomega releases the world from the field around it, sending the nanos to dive into the oceans, rivers, lakes, and water supplies. Evaporating the water and splitting into atomic sized nanos creating massive thunder clouds conducting the lightning to target humanoids and raining nanos down on everything else. Nanos programed to be absorbed and replicate.

Bloodcroft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: @m-174:

For whatever reason the machine Ruby could not comprehend turned to replicate M and attack her. Perhaps the machine had reason, perhaps not either way it was quite baffling. Thankfully however it used attacks that weren't sound tactics on the present Ruby's. Though the white transformation with blade held by M couldn't perform an immediate block climet alone helped. With the previous super hot arrow and the giant there was a magnitude of daunting heat while around the white was a frigid cold. Both distorting the effects of sound. Meanwhile the liquid nitrogen was countered by sheer heat. The explosion though did launch the pyro down.

The M with her sword held was more crucial she focused on him. Her form altered back to yellow freeing her in the process as her blade was now gauntlets. This didn't spare her however from the earth shattering punch. Her shields dropped to eighty percent as she lye on the ground. But though arguably far out classed she certainly wasn't down for the count.

Her fist shot forward to intercept the leg each one likely to negate the other as boot met fist with equal force. Ruby's attacks however had other tricks as following the punch would come the shotgun blast with pellets of mythic metal and enough explosive to level a building. Meanwhile the archer swaped to pink form now descending with a Warhammer backed by seventy five ton force. Naturally this aimed for the kicking M's cranium.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Encriptor

Xomega seeing M battling Ruby teleports within range of both, and self-destructs as an appearing last ditch effort. Leaving behind a paradoxical effect, as Ruby now had tripled in duplicates but M wasn't effected due to her shielding. Ruby able to command each one in whatever states she chooses.

meanwhile Xomegas nano machines now atomic sized begins to rain down on the city below attached to water molecules.

@bloodcroft @m-174

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: @no_one_: @m-174: I was about to answer the blonde woman.When I got hit by all things,a damn building.My whole body went through a closed window.My body ended up bouncing off some of the wall. I hurt like hell.I found my self on the other side of the laying next to a hole.I assume I my body flying through it caused the hole.I was laying on my back and couldn't move for a while.I felt my spine slowly snapping back into place.I leapt off the now half demolished building.A bunch off small bots with out hesitation I took off,granted my spine hadn't fully healed causing me to have a noticeable limp.I made my way to where the action was.The woman was now fighting the thing that took over this country.Then oddly enough it began to rain.I held out my hand .HUD in my helmet freaked out.It read,warning dangerous molecules detected.I panicked and splashed the water on to the ground.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Maverick_6

@no_one_: @m-174: @encriptor: @darksider95:

Bradshaw makes his turn around as he pulls on the Jet and sees it beginning to storm. That however does not stop the man from turning around to get right back into the fight as he flies the Jet at Mach 2. Bradshaw then notices the Jet beginning to ascend and low an behold. Nanomachines are eating the entire thing. "Dammit! You, eject. I got business."

Bradshaw then begins to aim the plane as M engages they copies. He then accelerates. Giving no real regard for who is there. Only aiming at M. Everyone else was collateral damage and they'd probably survive anyway due to being Metahumans. Bradshaw set the jet to keep going and accelerating and left a Multi building destroying Nanothermite bomb in it. Accelerating to Mach 2.5 as he then ejected from the Jet. Flying out in a literal rocket seat. The G force from Bradshaw's body weighing now 45 times as much as normal did affect him, but he could survive it as he descended to the ground. His vision blurry as he landed.

Meanwhile, the Jet would hit M with around 9000 tons of force. Bradshaw aiming to send him into a building. Then the nanothermite in the thing would then detonate and make an explosion with enough force to destroy multiple buildings as well as set off the armament. As well as cause an 7000 Degree F sticky fire that cannot be put out by water. He then went over to hide behind cover as he took his P.E.Ps Baton and handgun as the fire would melt ambient concrete at temperatures almost 3 times that of molten magma.

Hope that thing doesn't survive. Otherwise, might have to work with....them. Bradshaw was adverse to working with Metahumans and mutants in general. But, M was the priority target.

"Stand by for potential nuclear strike." Bradshaw was adverse to using a Nuke. Even if the bomb is fissionless and "only" 25 ton (Of TNT) yield. But if this thing didn't go down, he'd be willing to resort to that. First however, thing seems to be able to be engaged. And Bradshaw stood by and waited for just that. Watching the fight from under his helmet as rain drips down his helmet. His eyes narrowed.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By M-174

@encriptor: @darksider95: @maverick_6: @no_one_:

The man throws water flying grey dust like dissembler swarm threatening to consume his body entirely as it looms ever clearer. Though the rain actually seems to make it slower and forcing it to crawl towards him. It would pursue him relentlessly unless he destroyed it all.

M noted everything around it as it usually did. However, with such a damaged chasis, it was difficult for it to act. Especially when he Gauntlet shot a blast up into M's foot. The explosive power of the gun combined with the metal being enough to penetrate and blow off it's foot and launch it into the air. Causing the hammer to miss M entirely. As the black muscled, male humanoid masked thing spins in the air, it recovers with surprising grace as it twirls and lands squarely on the ground with one hand. Balancing perfectly on it's hand. However, it is then promptly hit by an attack too fast for it to dodge.

A Jetfighter comes out of seemingly nowhere, M disappearing n a sudden blur. At the end of the blur was a loud crash as several buildings. Followed by a massive explosion which incinerates most everything near it.

There is silence. And then something black jumps away from the area out of the flames though further away from the crowd. M lands on a rooftop on all fours. Covered in molten fire only 2000 degrees short of the surface temperature of the sun. It would melt the fog, but still, it does not melt it's skin. Though it comes close. M suddenly vibrates violently The fire being repelled from M. "Resourceful human." M says to the human remaining distance from the combat, it voice resonating throughout the city once more.

M looked at the ground. Laying with only one arm truly remaining on it's body fully optimal on it's body. It's unlimited power source, previously being sent away. Away to it's heir and to those of the city soon to be built. She would need it more than M would. Merkava will watch over her. M will remain and fight. Gathering precious, precious data. "Humans. Let this not be in vane." M did not attempt to make any sense.as it's voice resonated. M's opponents were closing in. "Use your power. In whatever form it may take. Learn. And Strike me down." M didn't look up as rose. Pushing itself up on the left stub that was it's arm.

"My will must be taken before my mind changes. I grow weary of these impulses..." M took it's vibrating fist and smashed the ground with such force as for it's fist to vibrate right through the ground with such force as to cause the ground to tremble, the earth to shatter, and blackness to erupt. Black UFog levitated M into the air. Holding it's damaged chasis, as it then took from behind the blank black eyes of his mask.

M dissappears in the thick liquid mist that obscured the area. And then the ground shoot as foot came from it. It was an eight foot tall being composed of tiny machines. Much larger than U-Fog, about the size of a grain of sand, each one combining to form a rock like texture. Similar in concept to Claytronics. Powered by a purified ultra dense Ryberg Deutrium core currently housed within the primary chasis, which itself resides now in the body.

However, anyone else who looked at it, would have thought it to be nothing less then a fiery elemental monster from the very core of the earth. The last of M's power focused within this one extension that holds M's primary body. With this. M no longer spoke with verbal words as U-Fog gathered.. It only let out a roar. Not deep like a lion's. A high pitched, bloodcurdling roar that rattled the ground none the less.

No Caption Provided

M launched it's first attack against everyone raising it's two fists and smashing the ground as it caused a shockwave that blasts everything around it for 20 feet away and the impact causes a loud explosive boom. U-Fog burrowed into the ground with micromachines and constructed materials already and one could feel the ground tremble. The human would be the first to notice a 4 1/2 ft long spike erupting from the ground with a tip harder than diamond and many times stronger than steel, the tip with a sharpness measurable in molecules, with intention to impale him. Everyone else following suit as hundreds of spikes erupted from the ground in the area. M attempting to impale everyone simultaneously. Spikes even traveling to the mercenary erupting straight from the ground.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Encriptor

@m-174: Xomega remaining in liquid form reducing in ambient temperature as the rain continues to fall lowering the temperature of the rain to match that of liquid nitrogen and reducing lower as it falls yet remaining a liquid. The molten abomination under its path, and any victims caught on the spikes had a chance at contact.

No Caption Provided

Layers of ice formed on the building and streets below, as all was frozen in place. A picturesque beauty was being formed and Xomega the artist.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Maverick_6

@m-174

Bradshaw had gotten closer. Looked on watching the monster transform as he loaded another Hafnium round, his guard up even more now when the machine mentioned him. His eyes scanned the area, and he kept his balance when they ground began to shake. He looked down, and indeed what he suspected was true. He jumped back, before the spike was even launched at him. However, more came at him, and his feet didn't even touch the ground before he shot his grappling device milliseconds later and rappelled up the area the rooftops in order to escape.

"....Nice try." Bradshaw mutters, however, he notices a creeping ice over his sealed armor. The water over his his armor begins to freeze and Bradshaw recoils back as his movements slowed and he can no longer move. The ice begins to shake moments later. "Fuckin'....Meta...Skynet....bullsh**." There is a spark, as Bradshaw breaks free of the ice. Ice shards shattering everywhere. Bradshaw then decides that it's time to be apart of the action. He takes his shaped charge loaded Grenade launcher and starts firing it/ Hoping to garner it's attention and each shot hitting it with 100 ton each Armor piercing shaped charges that shot incompressible as diamond tungsten carbide penetrators. Particularly aiming for the eyes and the head hoping to get through this new body.

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: @encriptor: @m-174:

Ruby found her explosive counter to be quite effective. Triumphant victory was short lived however as a large aircraft collided with the mechanized marvel. Subsequently do to proximity of hand to hand combat Ruby was also struck by the volatile explosion. Thanks to some control on explosive force and durability she was able to evade harm. This was further made possible by her pink form jumping infront of her dying in the blast vanishing in bright coral light. Amidst being knocked back M took once more a giant form and released a seismic smash. The shockwave of which sent the allready airborn Ruby even higher her shields dropped to seventy percent and then she began to fall. Height from the previous jet and slam sparred her of the diamond hard spike.

With her pink form gone another formed duplicate could take her place. Once more Ruby chose white it's cryokinetics would spare Ruby from the freezing rain. This allowed the present yellow formed Ruby to focus on her fall and how to use it for a bad ass move. Because for Ruby all this frantic action was like a game to her. Stylish gameplay was on her mind not dread or concern.

With an accelerated boost via explosions from her unique gunfire Ruby shot downwards like a literal rocket. She aimed for the giants for head seeking to deliver a punch from each fist worth several tons. It'd be backed by the explosive might of a military grade bunkerbuster. Likely enough force to leave a crater in the giants head if not remove it entirely Ruby could change to the emerald form. Twelve swords seeming controlled telkenetikly would thrust downward in a circular pattern. Be they sunk in the giant or not they'd then fire a beam of energy potent enough to burn a hole half a mile into the earth. This plasmic beam of energy was made all the deadlier thanks to the freezing storm conducted by Xomega. For whatever was frozen in the beams radius would likely be turned a steaming puddle.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By M-174

M saw all their attacks and made one final attempt.

The ice froze, but M was simply too hot to be frozen in this. It looked towards the avatar of Xomega and then pointed at him. Suddenly the fog rushed forward at extreme speed to blast the avatar away. Vibrating as it obliterated everything within it's path. Buildings blew away into pierces, toppling or simply coming apart before the beam-like rush of Fog.

M however was exposed from this draining attack, and this gave opportunity for the human (@maverick_6) to fire on it. Chunks of the body disappeared as the explosives propelled their penetrators through it. Cutting through the giant's body as limbs came off and crawled back on. The head disappearing but not being a vital component to this body. For the primary chasis' brain was what mattered. The original body. However, at the penetrators tore through the body. Parts of M "true" body within the creature came off. Fingers. Legs. Essentially, all that was left of the original body was the head.

Then came the other human. With the body still slow, the giant exobody healed it's face only for it to get punched again. Upon impact, the head hardened as it received the blow, too slow to dodge. It slumped back as chunks of it flew off. And new eyes sprouted on it's face moments later. And not only the face. But all about the body. So as to see everything that occurs around it.

It raises it's arm and causes a vortex as the swords come for it. Seeking to throw the girl away with said vortex. Deflecting one. l Smacking another. One spears the exobody right in between the eyes. Another is smacked into the ground with a fist covered in a diamond like plating. Sinking into the ground. Another hits in the torso. More fog gathers. And with three swords in it. M expends much of the rest of it's energy doing an omni-directional blast. Ordering the fog to move and expand as the blast tore apart ambient structures for 300 feet. Throwing everything back. However, the swordfds irregardless, still fired a powerful beam.

Time seemed to freeze from M's perspective. It's reflexes nearly light speed. And everything else seemingly not moving at all. M itself however knew that even if it had reflexes faster then light, it was useless when your body moved at such a glacier like pace, with the damage the combination of the two human's attacks, it would not be fast enough. As it looked upon the city and of all the destruction. It didn't wonder if this was worth it. It truly was. This city was destroyed before M even got here. Torn apart by civil war. And then....

Oblivion
Oblivion

The beam completely and utterly eviscerated the giant's body. Not even the primary chasis could withstand such attack. As the beam fired at it, the body slowly withered, melted and disintegrated. Fading into oblivion as the beam decimated it and set off the fuel.There was a bright light as the fuel detonated violently. Causing an enormous explosion that wiped out even other fog itself. Destroying most everything for 300 feet.

A word echoed throughout the city. "Humans..." It said simply. Not with scorn. Or favor. A plain and neutral tone for a simple, and well known word.