Kraung The Conqueror vs Celestrion

Avatar image for kraung_the_conqueror
Kraung The Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kraung was walking in the park, preparing to kick some but until he finds Celestrion who Kraung was more than happy to fight

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Celestrion

Coming down from the clouds with a white robe around her comes the glorius Celestrion. Soon as she arrives she realizes that the person across from her is not their for a friendly greeting. Celestrion says,"It seems you wish to fight me, very well...I accept."

Celestrion then releases her attire as tremendous power pressures the area. She then raises her hand as the cosmics around her shoot out attempting to frezze,burn, and stop time around Kraung.

Kraung The Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraung tries to dodge and avoid the cosmos and he managed to avoid all but two freezed him. He struggles to get out of this prison immediately. Eventually he breaks out but freezing cold. He then runs at Cel. while saying, "It's your funeral,"

Post Edited:2007-12-28 12:16:03

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion seeing that her power caught him raised her hand as she managed to lift him from the ground.

thunders rumble as he is frozen and lightning shoots from the sky as she then tries to attack him.

Kraung The Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestrion says:

"Celestrion seeing that her power caught him raised her hand as she managed to lift him from the ground. thunders rumble as he is frozen and lightning shoots from the sky as she then tries to attack him."
Kraung asks Thor telepathically to stop the bolt and redirect to Cel. "You forget, I am a Asguardian God!" (look at my bio)
Post Edited:2007-12-28 12:29:12
Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion smiles,"I have defeaten thor and the rest of the Asgardian gods plenty of times." As she sees the lightning being redirected to her she calls upon the Z'rec'ta the living power of her dimension to assist her. The Z'rec'ta blocks the attempt to strike her and sends the lightning back to thor. As Kraung looks at me I begin to banish the asguadian guards from this cosmic pressence.(I use official marvel magic from the book of vishanti) By the Seraphim's dread shadow -- by Munnopor's moonlit vale -- get thee hence, foul gods of asgard -- far beyond the cosmic pale!

Thor and the attempt to summon gods become disabled.
Post Edited:2007-12-28 12:33:39

Kraung The Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightning strikes me but my icicle prison absorbed most of the damage. "UGH!" "Oh really, maybe it's about time you take some karate lessons, you rely on your spells too much," Kraung said as he tries to land couple punches. "And Asguardians are not foul,"
Post Edited:2007-12-28 12:41:38
Post Edited:2007-12-28 12:46:25

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion is in the air so the karate doesn't affect much as she teleports down above him with a drop kick.

"I learn fast." She begins to stop time and claims the battle to be over.

Kraung The Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Celestrion

(that is not your power, you are only able to summon them and I prevented that) Celestrion claps as we attempt to go to her dimension in therea.

Kraung The Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay fine (sighs

Kraung The Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"maybe I should consider taking socery lessons," Kraung said to Cel. "but The Conqueror must try to defeat the sorcer surpreme even in her own dimension," he said as he jumps to Cel.'s height in order to attack as he also tries to grab Cel. in order to keep himself hovering. So that she'll either dodge Kraung's grab as he fall back to the ground or she can stop hovering above the floor or she can try to get herself out of my stout grip. Until she decides Kraung will keep on attacking her in midair
Post Edited:2007-12-28 13:49:16

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Celestrion

Kraung The Conqueror says:

"Another battle, another opponent escapes my wrath although maybe I should consider taking socery lessons "

(create and ooc if you want to talk)

Kraung The Conqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraung decides to let go and he said,"You win but how do I get out of here"

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points