#1 Posted by Day Hunter (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Well who says we should have a KOV 2 if so then join up here.

#2 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd join if there was one...

#3 Edited by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio

but i think Feral Nova just won it recently..so it'll be weird to get another one going so quick...

#4 Posted by Day Hunter (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I didn't know that.

#5 Posted by Asymmetrical (23748 posts) - - Show Bio

2? I've already been in 3 before -_-

#6 Posted by Day Hunter (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

lol seriously i was only told there was one

#7 Edited by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio
Day Hunter said:
"Well who says we should have a KOV 2 if so then join up here."
o_O I just won the last one... and I know that theres been more than one, lol
#8 Posted by Day Hunter (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i was told there was only one sorry and i didnt know you just won

#9 Posted by Asymmetrical (23748 posts) - - Show Bio
Day Hunter said:
"lol seriously i was only told there was one"
umm nope, the first one was when EC and Cryo BOTH supposedly won (I think it was them, I know it was two individuals), then the second one ended prematurely, than the third one Nova won...
#10 Posted by Day Hunter (3506 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Day Hunter said:
"lol seriously i was only told there was one"
umm nope, the first one was when EC and Cryo BOTH supposedly won (I think it was them, I know it was two individuals), then the second one ended prematurely, than the third one Nova won..."
Oh ok
#11 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio
Day Hunter said:
"lol i was told there was only one sorry and i didnt know you just won"
Its cool. ^^

If you want to get another KOV started up though, contact Kurrent, if I'm not mistaken he was in charge of the last one. You can ask him when the next one is coming up.
#12 Posted by Day Hunter (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok cool i will.

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (29559 posts) - - Show Bio

aaztek the lost said:

"Day Hunter said:
"lol seriously i was only told there was one"
umm nope, the first one was when EC and Cryo BOTH supposedly won (I think it was them, I know it was two individuals), then the second one ended prematurely, than the third one Nova won..."
and Nighthunter won the fourth...

sorry, getting ahead of time :P
#14 Posted by Asymmetrical (23748 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"aaztek the lost said:
"Day Hunter said:
"lol seriously i was only told there was one"
umm nope, the first one was when EC and Cryo BOTH supposedly won (I think it was them, I know it was two individuals), then the second one ended prematurely, than the third one Nova won..."
and Nighthunter won the fourth...

sorry, getting ahead of time :P"
LMFAO

that's hilarious, everyone knows you can't get past the first round

goes into a fit of laughter
#15 Posted by Nighthunter (29559 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Nighthunter said:
"aaztek the lost said:
"Day Hunter said:
"lol seriously i was only told there was one"
umm nope, the first one was when EC and Cryo BOTH supposedly won (I think it was them, I know it was two individuals), then the second one ended prematurely, than the third one Nova won..."
and Nighthunter won the fourth...

sorry, getting ahead of time :P"
LMFAO

that's hilarious, everyone knows you can't get past the first round

goes into a fit of laughter
"
hey, atleast I'm not forced to leave the tournament

oh snap
#16 Posted by Asymmetrical (23748 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Nighthunter said:
"aaztek the lost said:
"Day Hunter said:
"lol seriously i was only told there was one"
umm nope, the first one was when EC and Cryo BOTH supposedly won (I think it was them, I know it was two individuals), then the second one ended prematurely, than the third one Nova won..."
and Nighthunter won the fourth...

sorry, getting ahead of time :P"
LMFAO

that's hilarious, everyone knows you can't get past the first round

goes into a fit of laughter
"
hey, atleast I'm not forced to leave the tournament

oh snap"
-_-

thanks for throwing that in my face...

goes off to cry cause his hero just made him feel like he amounted to nothing
#17 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"aaztek the lost said:
"Day Hunter said:
"lol seriously i was only told there was one"
umm nope, the first one was when EC and Cryo BOTH supposedly won (I think it was them, I know it was two individuals), then the second one ended prematurely, than the third one Nova won..."
and Nighthunter won the fourth...

sorry, getting ahead of time :P"
HA! Not if I have anything to do with it XP
#18 Posted by Asymmetrical (23748 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O NH? Nova? I think I don't stand a chance...well that is against Nova :P

#19 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"o_O NH? Nova? I think I don't stand a chance...well that is against Nova :P"
lol, oh yeah, after reading Sha's battle with you, I already have a way to beat you all planned out by the first post XDDDD J/K J/K!!!!
#20 Posted by Nighthunter (29559 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Nighthunter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Nighthunter said:
"aaztek the lost said:
"Day Hunter said:
"lol seriously i was only told there was one"
umm nope, the first one was when EC and Cryo BOTH supposedly won (I think it was them, I know it was two individuals), then the second one ended prematurely, than the third one Nova won..."
and Nighthunter won the fourth...

sorry, getting ahead of time :P"
LMFAO

that's hilarious, everyone knows you can't get past the first round

goes into a fit of laughter
"
hey, atleast I'm not forced to leave the tournament

oh snap"
-_-

thanks for throwing that in my face...

goes off to cry cause his hero just made him feel like he amounted to nothing
"
I'm not a hero, see any blue? :P

Feral Nova said:
"Nighthunter said:
"aaztek the lost said:
"Day Hunter said:
"lol seriously i was only told there was one"
umm nope, the first one was when EC and Cryo BOTH supposedly won (I think it was them, I know it was two individuals), then the second one ended prematurely, than the third one Nova won..."
and Nighthunter won the fourth...

sorry, getting ahead of time :P"
HA! Not if I have anything to do with it XP"

haha

story tends to repeat :p
#21 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter saidhaha
story tends to repeat :p"
D:

NO SWEAR WATER!!!! lmao
#22 Posted by Nighthunter (29559 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Nighthunter saidhaha
story tends to repeat :p"
D:

NO SWEAR WATER!!!! lmao"
how about a cookie? :p
#23 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Nighthunter saidhaha
story tends to repeat :p"
D:

NO SWEAR WATER!!!! lmao"
how about a cookie? :p"
SWEET! XD I LOVE COOKIES!
#24 Posted by Nighthunter (29559 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Nighthunter saidhaha
story tends to repeat :p"
D:

NO SWEAR WATER!!!! lmao"
how about a cookie? :p"
SWEET! XD I LOVE COOKIES!"
to eat it, you need to turn your powers off :P
#25 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Nighthunter saidhaha
story tends to repeat :p"
D:

NO SWEAR WATER!!!! lmao"
how about a cookie? :p"
SWEET! XD I LOVE COOKIES!"
to eat it, you need to turn your powers off :P"
-_- I'm not THAT stupid

LMAO
#26 Posted by Nighthunter (29559 posts) - - Show Bio

it has chocolate chips :P

#27 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio

OH CRAP CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!!! O.O

IN THAT CASE, OK! XD

#28 Posted by Nighthunter (29559 posts) - - Show Bio

imao

knew that it would work

#29 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio

lol they better be have made on a very sexy man's hot ab's! :D

#30 Posted by Acer (14478 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"lol they better be have made on a very sexy man's hot ab's! :D"
LMAO ITS THE COOKIE RAGE THESE DAYS
#31 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO hellz yeah XD

#32 Posted by Acer (14478 posts) - - Show Bio

GIRL  WE COME UP WITH THE BEST BAKING IDEAS LMFAO

#33 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG WE HAVE TO COME UP WITH THE NEXT NEWEST ONE! :D

#34 Posted by Acer (14478 posts) - - Show Bio

LIKE OMG TOTALLY XDDDDD

#35 Posted by Feral Nova (48659 posts) - - Show Bio
SQUEALS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND JUMPS AROUND ACER
#36 Posted by Acer (14478 posts) - - Show Bio
JUMPS WITH HER AND SCREAMS
#37 Posted by The Rider (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll join this.

#38 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34196 posts) - - Show Bio
Shakes head at Acer and Feral (lmao)