ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThePuzzler

Qin Shi Huang's mausoleum

This was it, the moment he had been waiting for since the offer was presented to him. It might be for honor to some, maybe even the thrill of a fight. For Puzzle? It was just fun and games. So before even taking in his surroundings, the omnifarious alien strutted out of the teleporting light with the clothes of a game show host, even a microphone.

"Gooood evening people of Earth. If you are somehow watching this fight extravaganza then allow me to introduce myself as Puzzle!" Small green orbs bubbled from Puzzle's skin and spat them in all directions, each forming just a smaller Puzzle to give him a round of applause. "I assure you when I say this fight will be nothing short of spectacular, there will be a throwdown" His promises were made even bigger as his entire body grew massive, similar to the Brahma Bull's, a green and purple wrestling mask to go along with it.

"Our contestant should be joining us ANY moment now! What a time to be alive, let me tell you."

Puzzle's attention was quickly pulled to the setting after the dramatic entry, the smaller duplicates of him fleeing into the now apparent soldier statues. "Art! I love art, especially when there is alot of it.." His clothes melted back into his body, now inspecting these soldiers casually with his index finger morphed into a magnifying glass waiting for his opponent to arrive.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

As Mr. Yashimora comes through the teleporter that teleport him to this place he looks around confused a little dazed. As he comes to his senses he remembers accidentally stepping through some type of large cube flying in the sky as he was talking to a teammate about the go to his ship. Mr. Yashimora then sees in front of them a large burial ground of some sort, large statues all standing in lines in ditches like an army waiting for a war, Mr. Yashimora confused he looks up seeing the other alien on the other side of the building pedestrians or visitors of this place scurry about away from him and Mr. Yashimora.

"And just who the hell are you, also where am I"? Mr. Yashimora yelled at the other alien not even introducing himself or ask his name. As he waits for reply Mr. Yashimora gathers his surroundings and studies the building and its surroundings not just looking for a way out just in case things go bad but in case there's a fight he can't get out of he must know his surroundings before he can continue. One thing yashimora was was a strategist analyzing, and thinking ahead of the opponent that was a specialty!

He then looks up at the other alien on the other side of the building recognizing his kind not part of the Federation he knows he's in for a fight so he prepares drawing his SideArm he points at the ground for ready for fight.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThePuzzler

@mryashimora:

The alien looked nothing short of delighted when his opponent arrived, a massive grin on his green face while turning back to his normal shape. "Oh, you really should have just made a move my friend! See, if I want to move on? You need to sort of be destroyed...Sorry.." Puzzle gave a big shrug while the ten duplicates of himself came leaping off the stone ledges surrounding the two, transforming into the stone soldiers that inhabited this tomb.

The manic morpher grew a headset from his head and let out a surprised yelp. "HO! Puzzle pulling the old mob attack, will our hero make it out in one piece!?"

The mob readied their spears and swords, all bringing them down towards this white haired combatant. "Don't worry! I'm not sitting this out or anything!" He laughed out loud as the game begun, transforming his arms into Tommy guns and opening fire into the crowd from where he stood.

Success in hitting the target or not, Puzzle ceased after a good two hundred bullets shot. He thought he should at least give this stranger a chance to breath, some would call it a weakness but Puzzle simply saw it as fair game.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

Shooting his SideArm at his clones hoping to land a blow Mr. yashimora receives a whale bullets dodging into where the statues were placed he gets hit in the lower torso and the leg as he jumps down. The alien opponent obviously seeming hostile he puts away his gun and takes out his Tiger sword injured and taking 10 to 20 seconds for the bullets to come out and his wounds to heal he has little time to react. "what is the meaning of all this I don't even know why I'm hereor how I got here", Mr. yashimora yells out from underneath his cover hiding behind the statues as he activates his Tiger sword which can transform into any shape at will just by thinking of it he stretches the sword almost to the ceiling and like a wip he hopes to cut down office clones in one blow!

10 seconds pass the bullets finally come out and he starts to generate at the same time one of the clones gets close to him just enough so they can swing a sword Mr. yashimora then pulls out his gun and blocks the sword with his gun almost cutting the gun and half! He then from his wrists reveals a knife that pops out of his sleeve hoping to strike the other clone in the face! "FINE YOU WANT TO FIGHT........ THEN LET'S FLIGHT"!!!

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora:

Puzzle watched on with a hearty laugh, contrasting the intense nature of this human he faced. Was all of his foes going to be like this? Will there be no total fun had? The only way this alien was going to find out was if crushed the competition, perhaps even literally. While the human was mostly occupied with slaying all of Puzzle's clones, he would be busy quickly transforming his body into an entire train engine, his giant green face plastered onto the front.

"I CAN YELL TOO BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE ME WIN MORE!" The "Ossa" shouted just as the train's whistle screeched throughout these dusty and forgotten tunnels, wheels spinning to obliterate the stone beneath him. Without another moment, the Puzzle locomotive came blasting off the ledge he had been watching from this entire time to obliterate most stone in his way.

Right side wheels screeched from locking in place, Puzzle's transformed body now drifting sideways with a small storm of stone dust behind him. "CHOO CHOO, HUMAN!" He laughed out loud almost playfully, even though his body was in fact heading right for his foe. Whether that massive assault missed or struck him down, Puzzle was already morphing his body again to stand eight feet tall and all green muscle.

"...I must break you..." The alien spoke in a thick Russian accent, having hair that perfectly resembled Rocky Balboa's nemesis, Ivan Drago. And though it seemed Puzzle was going for a massive right hook, it was actually his giant chest that grew another massive arm and fist to rocket out at the human. Another, another and another. Only a few moments and fists were popping in and out of Puzzle's body like pistons in attempts to make this warrior kneel.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

"Choo,choo this motherfucker ", Mr. yashimora said as he used his last resort technique known as Zaprialli which allows Mr. yashimora to steal the abilities of his opponent and in doing so Mr. yashimora use the puzzlers ability to morph or shape shift into a bird then jumped out of the way and in midair near the ceiling of the building he turned into a giant cannon firing a 800 mm slug directly at the puzzler! Hoping to hit him in the matter what he transforms into a mini gun shoots off 500 rounds and then transforms back into himself dripped in sweat and agony and pain over shape shifting so fast and for the first time his power backfires as the Neel's in exhaustion. If this technique didn't work on the puzzler he wouldn't be able to defeat him since this move is a double-edged sword and can backfire easily. Not knowing the full extent of puzzlers powers as the bullets still Spiro towards him he gets up on his feet in pain and watches and see if it hits.

"Sakara, you must know your enemy before the enemy knows you, you must attack the enemy before the enemy attacks you, you must kill the enemy before the enemy kills you, that is the motto of our clan strike first strike fast leave nothing left behind. If you find yourself in peril and knowing you're time is up go down fighting! - Mr. yashimora instructor

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora:

"What's this!? A game changer!?" Puzzle actually sounded concerned since the start of the match, his pure white eyes filled with a sort of surprise seen only in cartoons. It had been far too long since anyone or thing had actually mimicked the astounding shape shifting power Puzzle possessed. Just before the ludicrously massive cannon shell shook the entire cave, the alien shaped his clothes to be a soldier from the WW1 era. "HIT THE DECK!" He shouted through gritted teeth, busy chomping on a cigar.

But "Ossa" could not even prevail in avoiding something so gargantuan. The only thing that seemed possible was a last ditch transformation, his entire body taking on the texture and consultancy of green and purple clay. Rocks could be pulverized into dust, but clay merely splattered and scattered.

Everything else happened in a blur, as this resting place was the absolute opposite of peaceful. The shell smeared Puzzle everywhere as the bullets were hitting the irreparable damage done to the statues and floor. Finally though there was silence, a silence that was only so noticeable from how disruptively loud this entire conflict just was. Puzzle of course was nowhere to be seen at first in the quaked stone dust, but as it started to settle more and more the green smeared paste was now visible.

That very same paste wriggled and writhed into orb shapes, then hardened into green stone. These green stones rolled from every corner of this endless arena to form a pile right near the weakened white haired mimic and eventually started to fuse together. When the swift fusing was complete, a Renaissance-esque statue of the Puzzle stood before the man...Finally crumbling away to reveal the green alien in the flesh once more. "THAT...Was the biggest switch up someone has given me in some time my friend! I will commend you at that, but you look tired and weary from this fantastic brawl. Might I interest you in a pillow to rest that dizzy head of yours?"

Puzzle grinned ear to ear, a large fluffy pillow grew from his palms. A shame that pillow was filled with two titanium anvils and soaked in chloroform, which the jokester suddenly swung towards the man's face in hopes of knocking him out cold.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrYashimora

@the_puzzler:

As the puzzler tries to suffocate him with a pillow by putting a against space he struggles week that he is he remembers his wife and how he needs to fight for her and stay alive for. Knowing his time is short and now he knows he can't hope to defeat the puzzler he puts everything he has into a sport arm strength ripping the pillow from his face and yell at I'm saying," if I'm going out so are you"!

Mr. yashimora takes his arm bracelets and with the yellow and reddish circular palm gauntlets he presses them together hearing a tinkering theory countdown of some futuristic buzzer arming itself Mr. yashimora says he's proud words to the puzzler, " you been a worthy opponent but this ends now"! as the reddish and yellow got once on his palms light up huge explosion of nanobots fill the air each one being a small as a pin tip Mr. yashimora gives out commands through neural interface giving the commands to attack puzzler and deep stabilizes DNA rendering him in a liquid state permanently if would to work billions upon billions upon billions of nanobots engulf the entire building and was left of the burial ground from the 800 mm slog that dug a crater in the center of the monument.

Doing this will not only cause his opponent to dissolve and turn into a liquid state but it would also attack Mr. yashimora's own DNA as well since he is in the blast radius. Whether it will kill him or not due to his unbalanced merging of two DNAs encoded and embedded into him by a secret experiment when he was in a coma not long ago Mr. yashimora's DNA is evolving and alarming rate. If the mandates were the hit it could one; either kill him or two; escalate to mutation!

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora:

"A light show!? Oh how you do keep on surprising me good si-...Goooo seeee..." Puzzle's smile and speech all became impaired rather fast when his body literally started to melt. This was new, or at least something that hasn't happened in dozens of years. It would appear that this stranger was going out with one last hoorah, and taking the lovable morpher with him.

He would try and talk, but it took to much energy and focus as it was to keep on reattaching his very DNA strands. "Oh...Ooooh this is crappy, dirty!- Guh, DIRTY move!" Puzzle barely managed to speak before his mouth had finally melted into nothing. The alien slugged away from his crafty foe, trying to quickly think of a solution. Then it finally hit him, or more so when he could actually feel these tiny mechanical gremlins working their way through his entirety...Something to crush something so fine and yet so deadly.

A few slurps and gurgles bubbled from the now almost complete green and purple pile, attempting to conjure up the strength to transform what's left of his matter into a contained Puzzle sized pile of C4 explosive. No doubt the tiny bots in his body could withstand such a sudden burst of heat and trauma from the instant detonation afterwards.

From that harsh cloud of ballistics came shooting Puzzle, having transformed into a cloud of green smoke himself. "Why would you do this to yourself!? I could have warned you I can NOT be organic!"