Avatar image for lunick_greyback
Lunick Greyback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401  Edited By Lunick Greyback

So, I think I'm pretty much dead. Zee turned the water radioactive. So I think I have to die.

Can he even turn water radioactive?

Lunick Greyback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#402  Edited By Lunick Greyback

Renegade Lantern says:

"Is this Cryo?"

Yuppers. My character for the RPG =D

Not this one.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#403  Edited By Final Arrow

Lunick Greyback says:

"So, I think I'm pretty much dead. Zee turned the water radioactive. So I think I have to die.Can he even turn water radioactive?"

He did what?

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lunick Greyback says:

"So, I think I'm pretty much dead. Zee turned the water radioactive. So I think I have to die.Can he even turn water radioactive?"

Is this Cryo? I'll check his powers!

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By Final Arrow

You got to be kidding me, Thats a hell of alot of Powers !

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#406  Edited By Darkchild

bout time the green man returns. aww well i still got to fight someone Nobody.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#407  Edited By Nighthunter

Lunick Greyback says:

science doesn't work that way lol

Lunick Greyback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By Lunick Greyback

Final Arrow says:

"Lunick Greyback says:
"So, I think I'm pretty much dead. Zee turned the water radioactive. So I think I have to die. Can he even turn water radioactive?"
He did what?"

Yup. Read the post. Although, I had a bit of trouble reading it. scratches head confused

He turned the water radioactive hoping to dry it up....I think?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#409  Edited By Chameleone

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nailana Lee says:
"Kuchiku, you don't feel bad. Do you actually think I would stay in one thread to sit and wait for a reply? You think people here like you? But it's just a show. I know a few who loathe you like I do. This isn't a game little girl. You've played with fire and stepped on the wrong persons toes. And you know what happens when you do that? You get burned and get kicked. YOu tried your little game, only to have it backfire. You truly are stupid. *laughs* To think he'd fall for you're game, thats comical."
Babe, just let it go. I mean I agree what she did was wrong but still just let it go. We get it, you two don't like each other that's all fine and dandy just let it go. We all have enough problems to worry about, we don't need more where we are. This is a forum where we're supposed to just relax and be calmed. We're supposed to be relaxed and mellow. You ladies don't need to argue and fight just because you don't like each other. You don't like each other, FINE, just don't talk to each other. I don't know about everybody else, but I come here to get away from the rest of my troubles. I don't need to f*cking come here and be stressed out too because of silly hatred. Let it go. My head is killing me."

LMAO. that was funny

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By Nighthunter

so has anyone else won the round two match besides Gambler?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By Nighthunter

Lunick Greyback says:

"Final Arrow says:
"Lunick Greyback says:
"So, I think I'm pretty much dead. Zee turned the water radioactive. So I think I have to die. Can he even turn water radioactive?"
He did what?"

Yup. Read the post. Although, I had a bit of trouble reading it. scratches head confused

He turned the water radioactive hoping to dry it up....I think?"

okay.......

lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#412  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Eternal Chaos

chameleone says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nailana Lee says:
"Kuchiku, you don't feel bad. Do you actually think I would stay in one thread to sit and wait for a reply? You think people here like you? But it's just a show. I know a few who loathe you like I do. This isn't a game little girl. You've played with fire and stepped on the wrong persons toes. And you know what happens when you do that? You get burned and get kicked. YOu tried your little game, only to have it backfire. You truly are stupid. *laughs* To think he'd fall for you're game, thats comical."
Babe, just let it go. I mean I agree what she did was wrong but still just let it go. We get it, you two don't like each other that's all fine and dandy just let it go. We all have enough problems to worry about, we don't need more where we are. This is a forum where we're supposed to just relax and be calmed. We're supposed to be relaxed and mellow. You ladies don't need to argue and fight just because you don't like each other. You don't like each other, FINE, just don't talk to each other. I don't know about everybody else, but I come here to get away from the rest of my troubles. I don't need to f*cking come here and be stressed out too because of silly hatred. Let it go. My head is killing me."
LMAO. that was funny"

I know, I'm not the best advocate for being calm. LoL.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunick Greyback says:

"Final Arrow says:
"Lunick Greyback says:
He did what?"

He turned the water radioactive hoping to dry it up....I think?"

His powers say;

List of Known Powers

* elemental powers to change thing to elemntal on periodic table* weather control* four elementals wind water earth plasma* energy manipulation shield consussive blats* Controlling the four fundamental forces should theoretically allow him to restructure, create or destroy matter at will down to subatomic level, as well as creating electromagnetic fields and electrical currents, __making matter radioactive__, manipulating gravity, causing nuclear detonations, emit enormous energy blasts* Flash steps(Just moving really fast in short distances as if while almost leaving behind a image or just not being seen by the human eye. which also means he sees things in slow motion but he can only flash step in his first and last form not in the air under water or while being thrown.

Liquid is a form of matter so yes he can do that!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lunick Greyback says:

"Final Arrow says:
"Lunick Greyback says:
He did what?"
Yup. Read the post. Although, I had a bit of trouble reading it. *scratches head confused* He turned the water radioactive hoping to dry it up....I think?"

What? LoL.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By Andferne

This is why people's powers should be defined better and not be able to be left so vague. With it being so vague you can just pull stuff out of left field and say hey I can do that. Magic and things like that are prime examples, but that could just be me and my own opinion. shrugs

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By The_Ghostshell

What cant he do? God Moding can take the form of powers to. But hey, I'm not the one fighting him.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Post Edited:2008-01-25 16:00:12

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"What cant he do? God Moding can take the form of powers to. But hey, I'm not the one fighting him."

Agreed. It's like there's nothing he can't do. Gotta fight cheeze with cheeze.

Lunick Greyback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Lunick Greyback

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"What cant he do? God Moding can take the form of powers to. But hey, I'm not the one fighting him."
Agreed. It's like there's nothing he can't do. Gotta fight cheeze with cheeze."

But If he's cheese then I'm the low-fat kind. I'm not able to god-mode...

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By Andferne

Hence why I said people should be told they need to define thier powers more. Leaveing things so vague just lets them do what-ever they want (god-mode)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Andferne says:

"This is why people's powers should be defined better and not be able to be left so vague. With it being so vague you can just pull stuff out of left field and say hey I can do that. Magic and things like that are prime examples, but that could just be me and my own opinion. *shrugs*"

Dude, there's nothing he can't do. That's Godmodding to the highest level.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lunick Greyback says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
But If he's cheese then I'm the low-fat kind. I'm not able to god-mode..."

Neither am I. I can understand having high power levels, I do, but I make it so I can f*cking lose. Hence my character's confusion. LoL.

@Andferne: He controls everything dude... Reality Manipulations.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunick Greyback says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:

Although he is SUPER powered he does have weaknesses and you'll have to exploit them! Their are plenty of people on here that can beat him. If you feel that its a mismatch sorry but that is how the cards were dealt!

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By Chameleone

I hate that i missed all this

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By Andferne

I know EC I'm not argueing with you, I'm agreeing. I think anyone who has Magic(thats not defined in some way) reality warper/manipulater etc on thier list of powers should CHANGE that. Or at least in limit it somehow (useable once a year or it drains you life-force something). The same thing goes for weaknesses too.

I even think my powers are HIGH, but at least I have gone through and listed max's to them.

Avatar image for franklin_dumbledore
Franklin Dumbledore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunick Greyback says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:

LMAO whap out your mobile and call your dad LMMFAO!

Lunick Greyback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By Lunick Greyback

Franklin Dumbledore says:

"Lunick Greyback says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
LMAO whap out your mobile and call your dad LMMFAO!"

AH-HAH! And my powers do say "Prayer to father to summon storms"! So.......

I pray to him, he drains the radiocativity from the sea? Sounds fare? He is god of the sea, after all ;D

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Andferne says:

"I know EC I'm not argueing with you, I'm agreeing. I think anyone who has Magic(thats not defined in some way) reality warper/manipulater etc on thier list of powers should CHANGE that. Or at least in limit it somehow (useable once a year or it drains you life-force something). The same thing goes for weaknesses too. I even think my powers are HIGH, but at least I have gone through and listed max's to them."

Agreed. My traits change depending on my foe. I won't be hitting oober hard against a human, I'll hit like a human.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By Chameleone

Eternal Chaos says:

"Andferne says:
"I know EC I'm not argueing with you, I'm agreeing. I think anyone who has Magic(thats not defined in some way) reality warper/manipulater etc on thier list of powers should CHANGE that. Or at least in limit it somehow (useable once a year or it drains you life-force something). The same thing goes for weaknesses too. I even think my powers are HIGH, but at least I have gone through and listed max's to them."
Agreed. My traits change depending on my foe. I won't be hitting oober hard against a human, I'll hit like a human."

EC and i havent had a real battle :P

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By Andferne

And powerful people pulling punches is what it should be about if thier against someone weaker. Theres no fun to just utterly destroy someone and you get no feel of drama or characterization from it.

But I guess that all comes down to each individual and how they make thier character play/operate.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By Chameleone

Eternal Chaos says:

"Andferne says:
"And powerful people pulling punches is what it should be about if thier against someone weaker. Theres no fun to just utterly destroy someone and you get no feel of drama or characterization from it. But I guess that all comes down to each individual and how they make thier character play/operate."
My thoughts exactly. I ALWAYS pull my punches. If I wanted to, I can just go in, light speed, fly up, destroy the galaxy, call it a day. No, I make drama, I put suspense, I make the fight worth it. @Cham: I killed you and I wasn't even trying to kill you. LoL."

That was a voluntary sacrifice and you know it :-P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Andferne says:

"And powerful people pulling punches is what it should be about if thier against someone weaker. Theres no fun to just utterly destroy someone and you get no feel of drama or characterization from it. But I guess that all comes down to each individual and how they make thier character play/operate."

My thoughts exactly. I ALWAYS pull my punches. If I wanted to, I can just go in, light speed, fly up, destroy the galaxy, call it a day. No, I make drama, I put suspense, I make the fight worth it.

@Cham: I killed you and I wasn't even trying to kill you. LoL.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By Chameleone

Gambler says:

"Dormath says:
"Me and Sparda are having trouble getting on at the same time together how long do we have for our battle?"
One hour :P"

Is that a joke or..... never mind. Hey Gambler, long time no see

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By Dormath

Me and Sparda are having trouble getting on at the same time together how long do we have for our battle?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Dormath says:

"Me and Sparda are having trouble getting on at the same time together how long do we have for our battle?"

One hour :P

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By Chameleone

Eternal Chaos says:

"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Andferne says:
My thoughts exactly. I ALWAYS pull my punches. If I wanted to, I can just go in, light speed, fly up, destroy the galaxy, call it a day. No, I make drama, I put suspense, I make the fight worth it. @Cham: I killed you and I wasn't even trying to kill you. LoL."
That was a voluntary sacrifice and you know it :-P"
Lol, Cham. I can kill you. You know it. "

you wish.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By Chameleone

Gambler says:

"chameleone says:
"Gambler says:
"Dormath says:
Is that a joke or..... never mind. Hey Gambler, long time no see"
O_O"

Ooolala.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By Eternal Chaos

chameleone says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Andferne says:

Lol, Cham. I can kill you. You know it.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By Dormath

lol well if we don’t have time to decide, cause Gambler is to inpatient to wait just let sparda go on he has more experience lol

I dont think we will be able to do this till monday me and him maby a few post but dont know if we can finish till then

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By The_Ghostshell

chameleone says:

"Gambler says:
"Dormath says:

Is that a joke or..... never mind. Hey Gambler, long time no see"

O_O

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Dormath says:

"lol well if we don’t have time to decide, cause Gambler is to inpatient to wait just let sparda go on he has more experience lolI dont think we will be able to do this till monday me and him maby a few post but dont know if we can finish till then"

Nah I don't care. Kinda seems like its running out of steam anyway.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By Chameleone

Alexia Ashford?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By Eternal Chaos

chameleone says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Andferne says:
Lol, Cham. I can kill you. You know it. "
you wish."

I don't need to wish when I know. I should fight you with Alexia and still own you.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By Final Arrow

Gambler says:

"Dormath says:
"lol well if we don’t have time to decide, cause Gambler is to inpatient to wait just let sparda go on he has more experience lolI dont think we will be able to do this till monday me and him maby a few post but dont know if we can finish till then"

Nah I don't care. Kinda seems like its running out of steam anyway."

Finals been done anyway LOL

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#446  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

LEt's see Zee slither his way outta that one ;D

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By Eternal Chaos

chameleone says:

"Alexia Ashford?"

Lol, no. Alexia Taras. A new character I created to battle Kuchiku which went horribly because she still had the abilty to fight fine after I ripped out her blood and smacked her with weakness (literally.)

Avatar image for alyssea_harrowood
Alyssea Harrowood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was just thinking.....

Kiara Vs. Alexia Raises a brow