#201 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: You think Eddy would sit in a castle and wait for the battle?, he would meet you in the field and end the threat before you could touch the front door. Your muscle and your mentality would be tested before you could even see what he would call his home.

#202 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio
#203 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: You think he would run away defending his home? , my my you don't know him that well do you.

#204 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: I do I was just doing one nice thing as team mates and giving you a chance to walk away

like many before you though, ya just could not take a hint

#205 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: would take the hits instead and keep fighting

#206 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio
#207 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: lol you wont be in one piece even if you do beat me so a new set of clothes would be a must along with new limbs most likely

#208 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

Sums the whole thread up pretty well

#209 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: There are 3 main abilities to Syapt that she was built on. 1 being Hollow, 2 having magnetism as a power like the main look, and being a person made of a made up metal. Take my arm, I'll just get some metal from the earth be good to go ;P

lol I picked her because I havent gotten to use her much with the new power set I gave her a few months ago. Not unbeatable but a simple "I stole your arm" wont stop her

#210 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: It will if i do it over and over in a mineral depleted environment or i could just T2 your ass, extreme temperature and broken shards or a few bubbles is all thats left.

#211 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: How does it feel when the iron in your body is being forcefully pulled out from your forehead? Im just curious of course its not like thats a valid tactic ^_~

#212 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: I don't know, perhaps you can tell me after i compress you into the size of can of soda.

#213 Edited by Pyrogram (36506 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Using Syapt so yeah I do have the ability to do that if I want damn it. Your just jealous because your gona be out before my boot gets to grace your face with its presence!

So violent!

#214 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: I'd still consist of the same amount of mass just smaller confines. You're going to want to keep that bubble on constant containment ;)

@pyrogram: this is only the beginning!

#215 Posted by Adhene (378 posts) - - Show Bio

I am coming to get you all

#216 Edited by Pyrogram (36506 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael Hmmm....No, I think you're already running out of juice :P

#217 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont run on juice I'm like the HeavyMetal Energizer Bunny

@pyrogram:

#218 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13677 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder when the pie fight is going to start.

#219 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio
#220 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13677 posts) - - Show Bio
#221 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio
#222 Posted by Pyrogram (36506 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: Wouldn't describe you as a bunny, more like a mongoose :P

#223 Edited by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say it once more, Victory has defeated you, all of you.

#224 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

.....No one thinks my trash talk is even noteworthy?
I look forward to disproving you. ALL OF YOU!

#225 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone here is smack talking each other. And I'm just sitting here waiting to burn people.

#226 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio
#227 Edited by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough drama to feed everyone's mamas

#228 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio
#229 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio
#230 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio
#231 Edited by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: I won't disappoint you baby ;)

I'ma turn fathers into sons in this tournament.

#232 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: i will remember that quote for when the rounds are announced. Just hope i dont get a character based on manga again this year hate having to read up on abilties and stuff i have never heard of. ITS NOT ANIME VICE

#233 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

KoV really brings out the egos. I like it.

#234 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: i will remember that quote for when the rounds are announced. Just hope i dont get a character based on manga again this year hate having to read up on abilties and stuff i have never heard of. ITS NOT ANIME VICE

ROTFL

#235 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio
#236 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio
#237 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio
#238 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL OMG

#239 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@cellphonegirl: You just watch i will get somebody going after my "chakra" again lol

#240 Posted by Pyrogram (36506 posts) - - Show Bio

@cellphonegirl: You just watch i will get somebody going after my "chakra" again lol

I don't even understand that shit lol Not when you target a normal person XD....Considering its only a belief you are justified to no-sell :p

#241 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I said i don't have any that caused issues, i couldn't work out how to sell an attack based on something that Eddy doesn't have. Though i should of come up with something no selling is bad.

#242 Posted by Pyrogram (36506 posts) - - Show Bio

@cassuis_slay_knightfall:

Chakras correspond to vital points in the physical body.... major plexuses of arteries, veins and nerves.

Something about that.

#243 Edited by _Valik_ (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte Knightfall vs Shadowknight

#244 Posted by Pyrogram (36506 posts) - - Show Bio
#245 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio
#246 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Nerve strikes essentially, but he used some "vision" that apparently meant he could these points and that should shut down my abilities because apparently that canon in naruto. So he wasnt happy when i sold strikes but not power remova/shut down since its not in my canon.

#247 Edited by Feral Nova (46604 posts) - - Show Bio

We've had a lot of people based their characters off anime >_> There's nothing wrong with it, it helps bring the creativity on the table.

#248 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: Not if they try and force canon from a program who's information isn't even on here. It is a comic forum after all. Creativity i don't have a problem with, unexplained attacks that are based on stuff that cant be dealt with without another ability from the same show kinda makes it pointless for any non fans of the show to post against. Having to read up on every ability or jitsu is a pain in the ass and really takes any enjoyment out of replies in my case. I don't want to have to do loads of research just to reply each time.

I dont have a problem with people doing manga based characters as long as i dont have to deal with it. Or they explain the Abilties themselves.

#249 Posted by Feral Nova (46604 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: Not if they try and force canon from a program who's information isn't even on here. It is a comic forum after all. Creativity i don't have a problem with, unexplained attacks that are based on stuff that cant be dealt with without another ability from the same show kinda makes it pointless for any non fans of the show to post against. Having to read up on every ability or jitsu is a pain in the ass and really takes any enjoyment out of replies in my case. I don't want to have to do loads of research just to reply each time.

Doesn't matter if it's a comic forum xD or at least in my eyes it doesn't matter. As long as their not godmodding or autohitting lol.

as for crazy attacks, I don't see a problem with having to look them up, if there able to be researched, what does it really matter?? There are some Comic book based characters who have had crazy power-sets as well that I've had to look up cause I didn't understand o_o' So you have to look it up, I've had to do that a few times, but it didn't bother me, if anything it helps you think outside the box with these crazy attacks that people throw out lol. NeVann had crazy @ss jitsu's and he was an amazing battler, sure you had to look up a few of his attacks (or you could do what I did and just ask the guy lol), but once you did read up, the battle was amazing.

BUT if there is lack of information on a attack, instead of having to search yourself, you can just ask them what the heck their attack is and have them explain it to you, they should have that information on their bio anyways but if not, you always just shoot a PM to them and just ask them lol

idk I guess everyone has their own pet-peeves and what not shrugs lol

#250 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@

got a few things to say

1. Do you all realize how many times people like Gambler, Arrow, Me, Nova, and Sha had to look up attacks or what the hell a power was because we didnt read or watch where the information came from? Deal with it guys, some people have odd basis for character ideas. Some have Naruto(we had to deal with this more in the old days) and some have Airbender (now a modern thing). Deal with it. I love Impero for this reason (he made bending awesome again)

2. Fight Im most stoked for Nova vs Pyro. Just cuz it would be awesome.

3. Cannot wait to see the chaos this becomes, all these people this KOV is gonna be friggin massive. AHHHHH

4. I think the final battle will be Nova vs Last Arashakagi or Nova vs Me. either way be epic