#451 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio
#452 Edited by Barkins (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice said:

@barkins said:

@armistice said:

@barkins said:

lol... I love how so many people are predicting against me xD must be a side effect of hardstating myself.

Any specific reasons why I'm rated below Ferro?

I have no idea who you are so any battle you are in means I am just guessing

There is always the traditional approach :U of reading a bio and seeing I'm not street level... lol

KOV is a voting tournament, the writer is more important than the power set. If I do not know who you are and your prior work I ave too little to work off of to feel confident in any choice.

Wow, so are we saying that subduing or killing your opponent means nothing now? Combat should be a big part of it... else there would be no reason for a thread focusing on combat, lol!

I mean these are battle predictions so I was actually curious if there was a real reason I was predicted to lose a 'battle' ^^ if it's a popularity contest type of thing then no one new has any chance of winning and should just go home at that rate xD

Are you saying that I still lose with clean posts and a possibly disabled/dead opponent? O_o where is the 'tournament' in that?

#453 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@barkins: If you KO your opponent you win. If not, then it goes to the judges from what I understand.

They went to the Fan-Fiction section to get judges this time, in an attempt to avoid the 'popularity contest' aspect of judging in previous KOV's. We'll see if it works.

#454 Posted by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@barkins said:

@armistice said:

@barkins said:

@armistice said:

@barkins said:

lol... I love how so many people are predicting against me xD must be a side effect of hardstating myself.

Any specific reasons why I'm rated below Ferro?

I have no idea who you are so any battle you are in means I am just guessing

There is always the traditional approach :U of reading a bio and seeing I'm not street level... lol

KOV is a voting tournament, the writer is more important than the power set. If I do not know who you are and your prior work I ave too little to work off of to feel confident in any choice.

Wow, so are we saying that subduing or killing your opponent means nothing now? Combat should be a big part of it... else there would be no reason for a thread focusing on combat, lol!

I mean these are battle predictions so I was actually curious if there was a real reason I was predicted to lose a 'battle' ^^ if it's a popularity contest type of thing then no one new has any chance of winning and should just go home at that rate xD

Are you saying that I still lose with clean posts and a possibly disabled/dead opponent? O_o where is the 'tournament' in that?

I think you are missing my point, my comment is not a judgement of you or your ability as a writer, just that I do not know your work well enough as reference to make an educated decision. (I barely know Ferro also)

Knowing so little about either of you means my guess is just me talking out of my a$$. I do not know who half the contestants are.

#455 Edited by _Xander_Slade_ (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@barkins: If you KO your opponent you win. If not, then it goes to the judges from what I understand.

They went to the Fan-Fiction section to get judges this time, in an attempt to avoid the 'popularity contest' aspect of judging in previous KOV's. We'll see if it works.

That was a smart move

#456 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of these fights are gonna be tough to judge. As for predictions good luck with that

#457 Posted by __Hesperus__ (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@cellphonegirl: Thanks :)

Jeez that's long, lol, I'll try to read it at some point

#458 Posted by Pyrogram (36490 posts) - - Show Bio
#459 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno if I can do this but...

Quintus vs Feral: No Idea

Amazing Angel vs Mr Mercury: MM takes this, yeah Angel's been doing pretty good as an RPGer, but Mercury has stood the test of time.

Ferro Vida vs Barkins: Going for Ferro on this one.

Rumble man vs Z: Z takes it.

Syapt vs Assault: Close fricking fight! I gotta go Assault though just by a tiny bit. Could see it eiter way

Hazmat vs Tranquil: I think Tranquil will win

Pro nelson vs Clara Mass: Jesus I wanna see the rookie underdog take this! But I dunno. It's an exciting fight so far.

Pyrogram vs Hesperus: Hesperus, he reminds me of Gambler weirdly enough though....

Amora vs Kiddevil: Just like Clara Mass vs Nelson. I want to actually see KD win this, but it's a hard fight for both.

Alex vs Yowie: Yowie probably isn't going to show up >.>

Stryke vs Shadowswordsman: Stryke... I think.

Mattersuit vs Darkchild: DC's got this.

Lastpyre vs Superstayd: That Pyromaniac will win

Morte vs Adhene: Morte I believe

Edward Windsor vs Steel: Eddy can win this, but it's a hard fight.

Warsman vs Mortality: Trust me if there is one place Mortality can beat the crap out of a nazi at, It's Chuck E. Cheese.

#460 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio
#461 Posted by Clara Mass (8033 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted again :O

#462 Edited by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

I predict somebody will win >_>

#463 Posted by superstay (9716 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my, I can't choose...My Friend or My Baby

dO.Ob

#464 Posted by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
#465 Edited by superstay (9716 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: LOL

Do you know who I'm talking about?

d?_?b

#466 Posted by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
#467 Edited by superstay (9716 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_:

LOL, it does, do it?

Pro_Nelson vs Clara Mass

d^_^b

#468 Posted by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
#469 Posted by superstay (9716 posts) - - Show Bio
#470 Edited by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 thanks i'm really torn on the next move...I'm gonna think it out and what not

@superstay Im glad were friends bro... I think I might have a early leave though lol

#471 Posted by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson: Good luck! You know I want ya to win! ~ Pyro btw

#472 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ Thanks wish the same for you to mentor ^_^ !

#473 Posted by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson: We gotta RP sometime man, Looking forward too it :D

#474 Edited by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ definitely definitely say the word lol.

#475 Edited by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
#476 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio
#477 Posted by superstay (9716 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay I'm glad were friends bro... I think I might have a early leave though lol

Sorry about the late reply, for some reason, I'm not getting the notifications

But, why do you say that?

d?_?b

#478 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

I probably will lose in round one XD

#479 Edited by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Hesperus has me on the ropes, I predict this in his next post lol

#480 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#481 Edited by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
#482 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno if I can do this but...

Quintus vs Feral: No Idea

Amazing Angel vs Mr Mercury: MM takes this, yeah Angel's been doing pretty good as an RPGer, but Mercury has stood the test of time.

Ferro Vida vs Barkins: Going for Ferro on this one.

Rumble man vs Z: Z takes it.

Syapt vs Assault: Close fricking fight! I gotta go Assault though just by a tiny bit. Could see it eiter way

Hazmat vs Tranquil: I think Tranquil will win

Pro nelson vs Clara Mass: Jesus I wanna see the rookie underdog take this! But I dunno. It's an exciting fight so far.

Pyrogram vs Hesperus: Hesperus, he reminds me of Gambler weirdly enough though....

Amora vs Kiddevil: Just like Clara Mass vs Nelson. I want to actually see KD win this, but it's a hard fight for both.

Alex vs Yowie: Yowie probably isn't going to show up >.>

Stryke vs Shadowswordsman: Stryke... I think.

Mattersuit vs Darkchild: DC's got this.

Lastpyre vs Superstayd: That Pyromaniac will win

Morte vs Adhene: Morte I believe

Edward Windsor vs Steel: Eddy can win this, but it's a hard fight.

Warsman vs Mortality: Trust me if there is one place Mortality can beat the crap out of a nazi at, It's Chuck E. Cheese.

No just no bro she like wrecked me. i used CVNU KD and he doesn't have a quarter of the abilities prime KD does. I don't think I made her break a sweat. For me it was hard, for her I'd be lucky if I broke her nail in that fight.

#483 Edited by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil do you think i forced my last post she had me right there if you go through my fight.

#484 Posted by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil do you think i forced my last post she had me right there if you go through my fight.

Don't listen to him. You did fine, just beacuse somebody else cannot do it and they moan, It does not mean you cannot.

#485 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay didn't get the last notification either lol but i'm going against a vet lol

#486 Posted by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson: Big deal? And what? Don't get intimidated. We are all friends here, nobody should say you cannot do something beacuse you been RPing less. You got talent man, anybody can see it - You're doing amazingly well for your first proper battle, heck you may even win and I may lose! I'm not a vet myself, and I seem to be doing fine on the RP section. Don't get intimated at-all. Just holds you back.

#487 Posted by superstay (9716 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson:

Listen, I know my baby might be a vet, but you still have a chance.

d^_^b

#488 Posted by Barkins (440 posts) - - Show Bio
#489 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ @superstay Nahh its just if you read through it she had me right there for a K.O. not saying im intimidated but its kinda forced what I did

#490 Posted by __Hesperus__ (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw, shucks... :S

#491 Edited by Xenon_ (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

@pro_nelson: No....You inverted your own power on yourself. That was badass. Smart, and a cunning move - A pro would have thought of that, impressive ;)

#492 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@barkins: he pmed me yesterday? so hes alive, but i know for a fact his RL is hectic almost always lol. So try sending him a pm so that he at least gets a post in so u dont win by default.

#493 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ lol thanks bro well see...