KOV IX Sign UP/OOC

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#1401 Icarusflies  Moderator

@ashley_knightfall: It's semi-canon, so basically only count as much as you want after the tournament.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1402 Feral Nova  Moderator
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@feral_nova: I really gotta give you huge accolades on this fight, but all of your fights. The way that you utilize your knowledge of anatomy with such technical and precise skill while still having such a flair in your writing...it's such such such a pleasure to read. In addition, the way you sold your battle with Espada upped my already incredibly high opinion of your battle skills tenfold. Especially the fact that it was in a KOV and not just a regular battle. Seriously, you deserve such huge accolades for your conduct here.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1404 Feral Nova  Moderator

@mercy_: I don't know about all of that Mercy lol but thank you :) I just did what I felt was right for the battle. Anything else wouldn't have been selling properly tbh.

But not gonna lie, I had a sinking feeling Zeon was going to die in this fight. The way Imperio utilizes his character abilities on a cellular and microscopic level... is so impressive. His battle writing abilities are amazing and seriously surpasses everyone here Imo. He takes it to a whole other level that I've never seen before on this site, and I've battled A LOT of Viners over the years lol.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

_Lila_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shootout vs Average Man is probably my favorite match of the whole KOV so far, with Nox vs Orpheus being a close second.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, I just realized that Desmond is always sweating in like every single one of my posts. I mean, that's natural in fight, but I highlight it almost abnormally, and constantly. He's like the sweatiest guy on the Vine. Gross.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shootout said:

Damn, I just realized that Desmond is always sweating in like every single one of my posts. I mean, that's natural in fight, but I highlight it almost abnormally, and constantly. He's like the sweatiest guy on the Vine. Gross.

Now that you mentioned that I realized I almost never have my characters sweat, lol.

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:
congrats on being leet
congrats on being leet

Dough you :)

@shootout:

Well, that was probably the best fight I've ever had on here. Goin' in da bio.

Congratulations in advance cause I already know you won. That ending though. I'm glad you managed to make the post in time.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man: Thanks man. Don't count yourself out just yet! You've been on here longer than I have, and I felt very challenged by a few of the attacks! I'm pretty sure entering with a non-powered character automatically scores you bonus points with the judges, or at least they would with me, were I in their position.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootout said:

@just_an_average_man: Thanks man. Don't count yourself out just yet! You've been on here longer than I have, and I felt very challenged by a few of the attacks! I'm pretty sure entering with a non-powered character automatically scores you bonus points with the judges, or at least they would with me, were I in their position.

Wait, I have been here longer?

Well, I don't count myself out totally but I just see your chances as being better. And I think your characters gets bonus points for being viewed as more wounded and having sold generally better. Elliot is a character meant to be slept on (who sometimes is.)

Still, GG whoever wins. It's been fun. Though maybe our characters can meet again sometime, cause I'm definitely canonizing this.

@_lila_ said:

Shootout vs Average Man is probably my favorite match of the whole KOV so far, with Nox vs Orpheus being a close second.

Gladja liked the fight. Nox vs Orpheus was one of my Favorite fights too. Pretty much the top of my list.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1412 Icarusflies  Moderator
_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1413  Edited By _Atomikill_

Rooting for Espada now.

edit: Idek why.

Avatar image for kaylen_knightfall
Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have this cool idea planned if I go against Espada.

Matias_Corazon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't know this was still going LOL

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

I have this cool idea planned if I go against Espada.

This should be fun. I really wanna get Shootout but if not him then I definitely wanna battle you.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaylen_knightfall:

Dude, me too. I want to fight shootout and explore the LeBeau fighting style a bit more.

With you, I have a formatting idea for the fight. I'll let you know when/if we fight.

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Originally, I wanted to fight G, Sha, Nova, Shootout, and you. But then G and Sha dropped out. In any case, looking forward to the next match. Santi's pretty beat up so I'm gonna be using some stuff he hasn't used in a while. Should be fun.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1421  Edited By shanana

@_nox_: Originally, I wanted to fight G, Sha, Nova, Shootout, and you. But then G and Sha dropped out. In any case, looking forward to the next match. Santi's pretty beat up so I'm gonna be using some stuff he hasn't used in a while. Should be fun.

I think we've fought atlas twice since this has begun lol

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Now all we need is that triple threat with you, Nova and I, LOL. Or a four-way battle with you, Nova, G, and I.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1423  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1424 Feral Nova  Moderator
Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1426 Feral Nova  Moderator

@kaylen_knightfall: hellz yeah! Get a whole victory in the honor of my death! *_* I've never had one of those before <3 lol

Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

This still even happening?

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: We did the vote for last round without you dude as Wars and i were unanimous on the one fight that needed judging.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1432 Icarusflies  Moderator

@pyrogram: Apparently. Things got way slowed down because my life is a trainwreck.

@orpheus_knightfall:No. Wildcard is only for when there aren't the proper number of people for a match.