#1 Posted by Ghosting (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome one and all to the exclusive 100+ ton and above club, if you don't meet the requirements then feel free to still join us but do so at your own risk.

This planet has been founded and created by various entities in the galaxy that are very bored and in need of entertainment so for the viewing pleasure of the galaxy and other planes of existence this place has been created. Here the heaviest hitters can let loose and completely destroy everything in their paths, full on Dragon Ball Z style fighting of the highest proportions. There are very few rules here as the planet is completely indestructible through unknown means but the meteor field that densely surrounds it certainly isn't and is up for grabs, you can fight everywhere and anywhere on the diverse planet and in the surrounding space as it is completely uninhabited and is 'repaired' after every match.

How is this possible you may ask?

Virtual dimension control, this planet is on a plane that shares existence with virtual reality and can be repaired at only the thought of those that created it. As such it can only be reached by those people that have either been dragged to it or have chosen to try their luck and strength against that of the rest of the galaxy. Only the mightiest warriors will be able to entertain and rise to the top as champions loved by all those that cheer their name, while the loser may be lucky to escape with their life.

To participate simply post here and declare that you will take the next match, then whoever posts next will be your opponent. From there I will create a post in the main thread signifying your arrival and I will reveal your starting location on the planet, though feel free to travel as much as you want as you are given complete freedom with how the planet looks and what is on it. The only stipulation is that there is absolutely nothing living, the planet and small rip in space is meant for only one thing: clashes of the superhuman that would wreck planets and solar systems should they be held elsewhere.

That being said, take a gander over the rules and sign up for some ultimate carnage as you have the option to decide if you are there for a canon reason or if this is just a fight to release some of the upper limits of your powers that you never have the chance to do. Let loose like superman or reveal super sayain five, it's all up to you.

Rules

The person that posts seeking a fight is called the seeker and the person that answers is called the challenger. They will be reference thusly from here on.

Match Rules

• Upon a fight the challenger and seeker will both give me a shout out or a PM.
  • The challenger has the option to pick a special condition such as 'no magic' or 'no weapons' perhaps they will limit people from flying, that is done with that first PM.
  • The seeker has the option to pick the location in their first PM.
  • The fight may be canon or non-canon depending on what you as the fighters want.
  • Fights are to the death or to a KO, make sure to communicate with your opponent accordingly.

General Rules

• Even in a non-canon fight do not violate any agreements, that ruins the whole point of the fight. So abide by special conditions and the limits of what your partner wants. For example, if they do not wish to fight to the death then DO NOT overkill their character if given the chance.
  • This is meant to be a place to showcase fighting skills and polish them so do not metagame and try to focus on the act of combat itself. Create quality posts without dictating the actions of the other person, control only yourself.
  • This is meant for the class 100+ ton people but if you are under that requirement and still want to play you can ^.^ just realize you may step into the ring against someone a lot meaner and bigger.
  • Have fun!!!
#2 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice!

#3 Posted by Ghosting (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Why thankyou! I felt something like this was needed, there are a lot of heavies that don't see much action. They need to be doing something and I was watching DBZ today, so it poofed into a thread ^_^

#4 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Truth. The heaviest hitters don't fight very much.

#5 Edited by Ghosting (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed ^___~

I guess I'll throw myself out there as the first challenger :U just to get the ball rolling and so I can start the thread with an actual fight.

No weapons, bring the magic, the energy and all that good DBZ stuff. Just no weapons. That'll be my condition.

#6 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghosting: Interested

#7 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghosting: I am also interested in this although I am not a 100 tonner, I do have other powerful abilities that may make up for it.

#8 Posted by Arik (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@mgrman5 said:

@Ghosting: I am also interested in this although I am not a 100 tonner, I do have other powerful abilities that may make up for it.

Excellent you can have next match ^.^

#9 Posted by Mei (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@mgrman5: If you haven't found someone to play with yet then I'll be your "challenger" with the only condition being not to fight to the death :P

#10 Posted by Gigant (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Calling out any giant robots out there

#11 Posted by Ghosting (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mei said:

@mgrman5: If you haven't found someone to play with yet then I'll be your "challenger" with the only condition being not to fight to the death :P

You can be the first combatant for the next match then ^_^ After Fowler and myself are done, you can have anyone who is looking for an opponent when we finish.

#12 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mei: Yeah I would like to be your opponent and I like the no killing rule, seeing as it is not my favorite way of fighting. Fighting to the death is to grew-some and dumb, I would just like to fight for the fun of it, like two people sparing in a tournament or something. Also considering my character is invulnerable fighting to the death would be pointless.

@Ghosting: Ok cool I think I have found a opponent to fight with once y'all to are done with your match :)

#13 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gigant: XD We'll set up a battle with one of my alts oon lol

#14 Posted by Ghosting (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Outstanding Mgrman5, you and Mei can have the next fight ^.^

#15 Posted by Gigant (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Grawr

#16 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mei: I have updated my bio so you can get a better sense of my powers and what I am capable of.

#17 Posted by Prometheus_ (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm putting out a challenge... Fight till K.O. no sorcerers or psychics. Who wants to tousle? :p

#18 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mei: You want to battle?

#19 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to reserve a spot for one of my characters, I'll decide on which one later.