Kokunarie vs Sonata

Sonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sonata

A Autumm afternoon at Banshee forest in the northern hill of New Jersey, The young woman named Sonata was out training with her trusty white Katana snowfall in hand. Wearing a Modified Ninja costume ThunderBolt one of the leaders of God's Watchful Eyes has made for her. It was Ice blue with white trim with a Sky Blue scarf around her neck,and silver utlity belt with her Blue Diamond Logo in the Middle. "I cant let it happen again.....I cant let it happen again!!" Sonata screamed out as she charged her Katana Blade with lightning and gave a tree a high speed slash at its base cutting it down with one blow. The Tree slowly began to fall down, and made a huge rumbling sound as it hit the ground startling some birds and other wildlife in the area. Sonata gave her Katana a quick twirl and sheathed it back. 

Sonata has been training in this forest for a little over a month now, trying to find a way control her Bloodlust transformation. The results seem to vary she seems at times able to control it for a split-second, but other times it seems to consume her sanity. Sonata can still remember the terrifying screams and endless amounts of blood being spilled my her Katana. Meanwhile back in the city she protects as The Sparkling Blue Diamond crime has been on the rise as super-villains are starting to taking control in her absence. Sonata walked towards a small creek her sky blue scarf flowing the wind, when she got the edge she squatted over and made a bowl with her hands. As she grabbed some of the cool  water in the palm of her hands, she could see her reflection in the water. "Maybe I should give up this superhero life....How can I continue to fight for peace when other part of me wants to destroy it"  Sonata thought to herself as she drunk the water from her hands.

Suddenly Sonata heard footsteps coming toward her direction crushing falling leaves with each step. She stood back up and put her ninja mask over her face, and listen to every foot step, Hmm it seems that footsteps are not very heavy so it must be girl   Sonata murmured to herself. Sonata turned around look and looked toward the direction of the footsteps  "Alright whoever you are show yourself!" Sonata shouted.

Kokunarie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kokunarie

Kokunarie jumped, her Hair whipping in the cool autumn air, She reached into her Kunai pouch with her right hand and pulled out three Kunais. She threw them violantly at three Bulls-eyes hitting the middle red dot each time. "HaHa! Hit My target again before i know it ill be just as good as Sasuke!" Kokunarie landed feet first on the grassy ground orange leaves flew to the side as her feet felt the floor. sighKokunarie's black Kunoichi outfit was getting to skimpy for the cold wheather she would eventually have to make a new costume. "i hope Lillian and Reoko are okay i just needed some alone time to train mabye i should have left a note or something?" Suddenly a sream echoed threw the forest interrupting her train of thought, Kokunarie leaped to her feet, it sounded like a woman's voice but her tone didnt sound as if she was in danger "No matter what i still have to see that whoever made that noise is okay!", Curious Kokunarie went to investigate.

Kokunarie was beggining to get annoyed that she had to wade threw all the Bushes and Branches Until finally she came to a small creek, Kokunarie pushed a Branch to the side as she knelt down and peeked threw a small bush. "is that the girl who screamed?" Kokunarie whispered to herself. The girl reached down and cupped some water in her hand's, She looked as if she was some kind of Ninja a Samurai mabye?

Suddenly Kokunarie heard the faintest Murmer GASP"she knows im here!" The girl looked around and then shouted in her direction  "Alright whoever you are show yourself!"

Kokunarie reached back and pulled out a Kunai Knife. Kokunarie Leaped out of the bushes The girl had a Katana she might be dangerous! Kokunarie thought to herself.

Sonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sonata

Sonata put her hand on the hilt of her Katana that was attached to her hip "I know someone is there come out and show yourself", Thats when a woman in a Black costume leaped from the leaped from the bushes.Sonata looked closely at the mysterious warrior,"Who is she? I've never seen her before" Sonata thought to herself. Sonata did notice that she had a Kunai in her hand whoever she was it looked like she was out for blood, she quickly drew her Katana,and got in a overhead stance.

Sonata placed her feet firmly on the ground, and quickly began  to charge her lightning aura. The blue sparks of electricity started shooting from her body,she pivoted her body like she was about to swing a baseball bat with a smirk on her face she shouted out at this new warrior "Are you ready to face the fury of Blue Diamond!". Sonata then swung her Katana with great velocity creating an 85 Mph electric wind gust toward the woman. The Wind started picking up leaves and tearing through the earth in front of her,"Lets see how she like my Static Twister, one of the many new tricks I learned out here" Sonata thought to herself with a grin on her face.

Kokunarie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kokunarie

Kokunarie leaped out of the bushes and landed in a defensive position, The Girl put her hand on the hilt of her Katana that was attached to her hip. The Girl was wearing an Ice blue costume with white trim and with a Sky Blue scarf around her neck,and a silver utlity belt with a Blue Diamond in the Middle. "Who is this girl, and wear does she come from?" Kokunarie quickly thought out her attack's, While thinking she looked closely at the girl and suddenly blue sparks of electricity started shooting from her body, "What's Happening? Is This an attack? OH crap looks like shes gonna be harder then i thought!" And then suddenly The Girl pivoted her body like she was about to swing a baseball bat, with a smirk on her face The Girl shouted out at Kokunarie "Are you ready to face the fury of Blue Diamond!". She then swung her Katana with great velocity. A large Hurricane came charging at Kokunarie at great speed's it spun with electrical speeds and charged with gale force wind's cracking the ground as it came after her! Quickly Kokunarie used her Chakra to use SUBSTITUTION JUTSU! Kokunarie hadent expected to use a jutsu at the beginning of a battle but if she hadent then she would have lost for good.

The Powerful attack Obliterated Her substitute and left a gaping hole wear Kokunarie was standing "Holy SH!T that was her first attack and it could have killed me! what is this girl packing?" Kokunarie hid in the tree's behind The Girl, Kokunarie watched as The Girl was bedazzled by her disapperance.

Then Kokunarie leaped out of the Bushes above The Girl "Its My Turn Now!" Kokunarie Started to make hand seals Piercing Hail Jutsu! A Number of Icicle's formed in front of Kokunarie, The Icicles were Sharp to a point, Just then Kokunarie used Wind Jutsu! Gale force winds Sent the Icicles shooting down at extreme speeds toward The Girl like a Powerful Blast. "My Names Kokunarie Whats Yours!" She Yelled!

Sonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sonata

Sonata Unleashed her Static twister at the young girl the force of hard winds and power were tearing the ground apart.When the dirt finally settled down The area looked like a small missile had just went off in the area, Sonata looked around and noticed that the girl was gone "What!? where did she go?". Sonata knew that she may have disappeared, but she was still in the area somewhere.She clutched her katana tightly, as her lightning aura was still surrounding her body shooting sparks in the air that when heard a Voice from the trees above her "Its My turn Now"

Sonata quickly looked up and saw the girl jump out of the trees ad  start making strange hand signs," What is she trying to pull" Sonata stood ready to defend herself planting her feet firmly to the ground.Suddenly icicles started to form around the girl, they were razor sharp "Oh crap shes trying to turn me into a pin cushion!" Sonata knew she had to act fast, that's when the girl did some more hand signs this gave Sonata the half a second she need to dive out of the way of the of the incoming icicle death from above. The ice spears turned the ground into a pin cushion as Sonata was rolling on the ground, "Whoa!! that was a close one!!"

"My Names Kokunarie Whats Yours"
she Yelled out toward Sonata, Sonata quickly did a nip up and got back to her feet. "Kokunarie huh that a nice name, you can call me Blue Diamond" Sonata didn't want to tell Kokunarie her real name, because she had to keep her Identity secret." That was quite an impressive attack, If I didn't see that small opening you would have got me for sure." Sonata grabbed her sky blue scarf around her neck and took it off tossing it into the small breeze. "I have to get in close to her, if I don't, I might not be so lucky next time."

Sonata couldn't stay in her powered up state for very much longer it was slowly making her tired, but she felt like she had one good move left in this state, but after that she would definitely have to power down.Sonata started to think of a way she could get in close, that's when she remembered looking at her reflection in the water earlier "That's It" Sonata murmured to herself, She sheathed her katana snowfall back in place. "Alright Mom time to make you proud" She clutched her fists and started to charge her Lightning aura on more time, but it was more intense than what she did earlier as the sparks started to fly around the area. "OK here goes..Iga style ninja Art.. Illusion Eye!", Sonata eyes started to glow a bright blue and started to create four light projection copies of herself. Sonata had a small smile on her face, at first she could only create three, but she has been training hard, and created on more.

Sonata felt the energy feeding her muscles, Sonata and her light projection copies rushed at Kokunarie at high-speeds Sonata tearing the ground beneath her feet when they got in range they ran in a circle around her trying to confuse Kokunarie. That's When Sonata struck using her Angel Rush combo Throwing nineteen hard left and right jabs aiming at Kokunaries rib cage, and stomach, then for the finish a lightning fast Static roundhouse kick aimed for her jaw.         

Kokunarie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kokunarie

Kokunarie's Piercing Hail Jutsu was executed perfectly her Razor sharp icicles came shooting down at The Girl, But while Kokunarie was performing her Wind Jutsu  Hand signs to propel her icicles, The Girl took the Half second to move out of the Icicles path! Kokunaries Piercing Hail Jutsu turned the ground were The Girl was standing into a Pin cushion "SH!T she dodged! this girl is good!" Kokunarie landed on the ground ready for anything this Girl tried to pull.

"My Names Kokunarie Whats Yours" Kokunarie shouted out.

"Kokunarie huh that a nice name, you can call me Blue Diamond, That was quite an impressive attack, If I didn't see that small opening you would have got me for sure." Blue Diamond shouted.

"Huh so her names Blue Diamond? what kind of name is that? is she some kind of super hero ninja?", Kokunarie eye balled the girl up and down Blue Diamond grabbed her sky blue scarf around her neck and took it off releasing it into the wind, Kokunarie began to try and think of a way to actually hit the girl, she had managed to dodge one of Kokunarie's most powerfull attacks and Blue Diamond's huge Static Twister was a most amazing attack, Kokunarie had never seen anything so elaborate before. Suddenly The Girl's hand's clenched togethor! "Oh crap here we go again!" Blue Diamond sheathed her sword and then started to glow blue again and emite a lightning like aura but it was stronger this time, Sparks flew everywhere and her aura was greatly intensified! "OK here goes..Iga style ninja Art.. Illusion Eye!" Blue diamond shouted.

"Oh great im gonna feel some pain in a minute", Blue Diamonds eyes began Glowing a Bright Blue and then Four projections of her self appeared around her, Kokunarie watched as a small Smirk found itself across Blue Diamonds face. "Ha this is so Funny god its so hard to keep from laughing! HAHAHa she is so going down!" Kokunarie thought to herself.
Suddenly Blue Diamond and her copies came rushing toward Kokunarie. "HA!" Kokunarie shouted before she leaped into the air "its over! Water Clone Jutsu!" suddenly four copies of Kokunarie appeared around her in the air "Now Its a Fair Fight!" The real Kokunarie used "Wind Style Jutsu Hurricane Twister!" a enormous twister went crashing down toward Blue Diamond and her projection's attempting to suck them into the twister and with how powerfull the winds are if Blue Diamond did get sucked in she would be cut by the speeding wind and water! then the other Kokunarie's threw a Number of Explosive Tag's into the twister Attempting to cause a huge explosion around Blue Diamond and her Copies!

"Take that!" Kokunarie Shouted Out wildly at Blue Diamond.