Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_
The Leader
Matina Lu Shang was taught to be merciless.  Her life was entirely full of politics.  Learning how to debate, support evidence, create accurate assumptions.  Matina followed the books of history profoundly and respectively.  At the age of 33, which is her favorite number, Matina was appointed as ruler of a small country named Chinaban.  Although not spoken of in textbooks, her army is strictly trained, especially her five favorite soldiers aliased her Imperial Guard.  Understanding politics perfectly, she knew not step over any boundries formed by the United Nations.  Yet, approxmately one year ago on her 34th birthday she was pushed towards the maximum limit.  Now on that same day she has gained 33 devious allies.  Comprehending the actions of the United States of America.  Matina has noticed the dark reign hovering above this country.  A president who wants change, Light Wars that broke the balance between good and evil, and heroes becoming an unacceptional myth. 

Divided
Divided
Making deals with notorious villains looking to murder their worst enemies, Matina has planted undercover spys on every team.  No matter which person discovers her intentions, super-humans may or may not even know they were being manipulated.  Granted the ability of persuasion due to her mutant cability, Matina has gathered great sleeper agents.  At the right time each one will be awakened, but for now look deeply into the picture that states "Know Your Enemy", what do you notice?  Suspicion, Mistrust, Anger, Overconfidence, Arrogance, Rage, Deviance. It gives you a sense of fear when you look at it, it's almost like the image is saying to you "One of these people are not who you believe them to be...the question is which one?" So naturally "Know Your Enemy" The economy is bad and everyone is looking for the light at the end of the dismal tunnel.  The main reason for this woman's action on conquering America will be slowly explained.  Friends will be divided as they will not know if their true love, friend, or teammate could be the super-human trying to crush the country they were born.

American soil has been touched and the Imperial Guard will show no mercy.  This rpg is Chinaban attacking the United States with pure brutality.  Heroes must riste and protect their colors of red, white, and blue.  While villains must choose how they allied themselves with Matina and how they will twist her actions into their favor.  Neutrals will have the choice of joining this new world alliance or assassinate the bitch own their own terms.  When writing this rpg basically write your character in a real life situation, talk about your struggles in life, and explain how the war at home affects you.  This rpg is one of three brought from the minds of Closure & King Hyperion.  The concept or synopsis will be further explained when I create the first post.

No Caption Provided

Open to all & specific people pay key roles, if you aren't going to stick to the storyline and post once in the blue.  Do not post in this rpg if you are not going to stay faithful^^
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Quality

-_-...

Good Luck

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Legacy_
Quality said:
-_-...Good Luck
I didn't forget about our fight =]

I'm going to post in that fight this weekend
The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Hottness

Hmm... interesting

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Quality
Closure said:
Quality said: -_-...Good Luck I didn't forget about our fight =]I'm going to post in that fight this weekend [more]

Oh okay :P
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Legacy_
The first time I wrote this it deleted itself ={
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Quality

LOL

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By talon_x23

Cool Idea maybe I'll b part of i

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By shanana

-_- loves how you stole my daughter name

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By G'bandit
Ziccarra_Liafador said:
-_- loves how you stole my daughter name
AHA! I knew I had heard that name before, is the ducky girl that tackles people XD

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hayden Miles
G'bandit said:
Ziccarra_Liafador said: -_- loves how you stole my daughter name AHA! I knew I had heard that name before, is ... [more]
LOL yes