King Hyperion vs. Raw

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Professor Vincent Monroe a.k.a. King Hyperion had been tracing the energy signal for hours now and yet he could find nothing. Nevertheless he could still feel ancient cosmic power oozing off of someone...or something. Power that potentially could cure him of the Rapid Cellular Decay illness he had been cursed with ever since gaining his own powers via the Ascension Process. He had to find the source of this power. He needed it and he would kill anyone who dared to stand against him in his quest to usurp it. But just as he became lost in his obsessive train of thought, a signal went off in the back of his mind. King Hyperion's prey had finally come out into the open. He grinned and without any hesitation flew as fast as he could over the distant horizon directly towards his target's location.

"Gotcha." King Hyperion whispered to himself.

Raw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Raw

Raw flew threw time and space stopping at various planets and realities and conquered them, she had been stopped by many diffrent teams of Exile's that the Timebroker had sent after her so that they could stop Raw's rain of terror but she had killed all of them until finally the timebroker just gave up sending them after her, he probably was done wasting superhumans. Raw ponderd which reality she would stop by next and destroy. She flew threw the cold dark abyss of space, her light blonde and platinum hair wooshed as she flew faster then the speed of light and then *bloop* she was gone, she had teleported herself to another reality.  And then *bloop* she appeared in a new reality and she flew by all the planets stopping by the Kree planet and killing all of its inhabitants including Captain Mar-vell, it only took her mabye a half an hour to kill everything on the planet, but the scary thing was that it wasnt hard and it only improved Raw's skills even farther. Then she stopped by the Skrull planet and killed its entire empire and all of its populace, but next she would come to Earth. Earth was always the most difficult and most annoying planet because it was full of superpowerd beings that always think there powerful and that they can stop anything, but Raw had proven them wrong many times. *Yawn & sigh* so much to destroy and so little time

Finally Raw reached Earth, but the peacefull blue and green planet that she happily expected to see so that she could destroy all of its happyness was already being conquered by some one else. This reality's Earth was set Aflame everywhere as Raw looked down she saw that almost every contenent was destroyed. What the F#ck! Who in the hell is conquering my planet to conquer!!! Raw angerly thought in her head. All that she had hoped to destroy was already being destroyed and that angered her greatly. And trust me when I say nobody like's an angery reality conquering super B!TCH. The last time Raw had gotten this angry she pushed a planet off of its axis which killed all of its inhabitants instantly.

Raw swooped into Earth piledriving threw its atmosphere until she was hovering above North America. She peered down at the dead super hero's until she saw that every powerful Superhuman that Raw had ever faced were dead which only meant that the being that Raw was about to face was extremely powerful. Raw was angered and threatened by the fact that there was another being out there capable of doing her job, which really, really only pissed her off alot more. "Rarrrgh I command you conquerer of this reality to come forth!" Raw suddenly sensed another cosmic being, her cosmic awarness suddenly kicked in and then she knew what she was fighting "Impossip.." Raw was interupted by the man that had just flew up so fast that he flew right threw Raw and sent her spinning in mid-air. "Ughmph" Raw moaned as she span round and round in the air set off balance. Raw caught herself and then turned to face her opponet.

The man had glowing red eyes that seemed to look right threw her, she could see that he was also a Cosmic being. Hid outfit seemed to resemble that of The Ascension Armor. Raw remembered a reality called Earth-61388 that had been ended mysteriously by cosmic energy that had dispersed and ended the reality. Raw thought that there was no survivors but as she looked at the man up and down she could clearly tell that it was him that ended that reality. She had encountered him before on many other reality's but never had she encountered him this powerful, he was a man that went by the name of Vincent Monroe and he possesed great power, but this one possesed emmense power. Raw noticed that he was still in his Ascension Armor and it looked like he had been in it for a long while, and then suddenly once again her cosmic awarness kicked in and she knew that he could never step out of the suit or he would die and then once again he would disperse and destroy another reality. She could tell that he suffered from asthma as she could hear him breathe and could tell. She could also tell that he suffered from arthritis as his hands moved and he silently moaned and his breathe. And then finally it hit her, he had sensed her cosmic energy with his radar sense and he needed her to heal him of his defects, which also meant that during this battle he would not kill her until he was healed.

Raw flew at Vincent faster then the speed of light, but as she came an inch away from him she teleported behind him and attempted to Energy enhance her punch into his back hopefully doing some major damage to his spinal cord.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The source of the powers which Vincent sought were getting nearer, he could sense it! And then in the distant horizon a woman hovering at the exact same altitude he had been flying at appeared. As he got closer and closer to her, the cosmic energy that was emitting from her had become intoxicating, he kicked into high gear and body slammed her while going at unimaginable speed. He had gone so fast in fact that he didn't even realize that he'd phased through her whole body as he hit her, it didn't matter though...she had still been sent spinning in mid-air. He could hear the girl moan angrily as she spun round and round in the air, having been set completely off-balance by Vincent's attack. Vincent examined her carefully as she caught herself and whirled back around to face him.

For what seemed like an Eternity the girl just hovered there in front of him, staring at him, in her eyes Vincent could see that she recognized him...and was examining him. Suddenly, without warning, she flew at him faster than the speed of light and after coming within an inch of him she vanished. He knew exactly what she was about to do and whirled around to catch the girl's energy-enhanced fist before she could cause any major damage to his spinal cord.

"You have something I want, girl. Now...you can either relinquish your powers willfully or I can crack you open like a lobster and suck the power right out of your broken corpse!" Vincent roared as he forcefully pulled the girl closer to him. "So...what's it gonna be?"

Raw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Raw

Vincent had known exactly what Raw was about to do and he whirled around to catch her energy-enhanced fist before she could cause any major damage to his spinal cord. "GodI Hate other Cosmically Aware beings"

"You have something I want, girl. Now...you can either relinquish your powers willfully or I can crack you open like a lobster and suck the power right out of your broken corpse!" Vincent yelled at her as he began to pull Raw closer to him. "So...what's it gonna be?"

"Boy who in the hell do you think you are?" Raw ripped her hand from Vincent's grip and attempted to up kick him in the face hopefully sending him flying down so that Raw could get a little space. After Raw would have kicked King Hyperion she would fly toward the ground.  "My name is Raw I am the Power Gem's human imbodiment. You can not stop me." Raw quickly began to vibrate her self at extreme speeds faster then she had ever moved before so fast that not even Vincent's eyes could see her move and she began to drill her self down into the planet's core. "Hopefully you can breathe in space." With in seconds Raw had drilled herself threw the Earth until she stood only feet away from the Planet's core. *BOOM* Raw punched the planet's core ripping it to shreds and causing a huge explosion. And now that she had done this the planet began to break apart. Raw grabbed a piece of it and then flew back up to King Hyperion. "Eat this!" Raw hurled the Large Massive piece of planet at Hyperion hopefully doing some damage.

Raw expected for King Hyperion to survive the large piece of Earth thrown at him so she had another plan. Raw flew over to King Hyperion and grabbed him attempting to throw him threw a number of planets until they reached the sun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Boy, who in the Hell do you think you are?" A kick to Vincent's face followed the girl's comeback, one that actually managed to send him flying back just a few feet. "My name is Raw. I am the Power Gem's Human Embodiment. You cannot stop me." Raw? No...the girl was obviously lying through her teeth...there is no such thing as Raw. Raw is the embodiment of a horror story that Mothers used to tell to their stupid little Children so that they would go to bed at night. Vincent's train of thought was suddenly interrupted as he watched the girl vibrate her whole body at incredible speeds and actually starting drilling herself down towards the core of the alternate Earth he had left in ruins.

Obviously aware of what was coming, Vincent flew away from the Earth as it exploded with enough force to briefly tear open the fabric of time/space. Vincent's attention suddenly turned towards a huge chunk of Earth that was coming directly at him so fast that not even he would be able to dodge it in time without being hit, so he tried something a little different and unleashed a massive wave of crimson and violet kinetic energy and obliterated the chunk of Earth. Then, without warning, he felt the girl's body slam into his. She started dragging him through the vacuum of space and with all of her might she actually managed to send Vincent flying directly through the cores of both Venus and Mercury.

Vincent knew that the girl expected him to go flying into the Sun, but by using Mercury's gravitational field as a tether, Vincent had made sure that he did not. After allowing his body a moment's reprieve, Vincent tore through his way through space, grabbed the little skank by her hair and began pulling her through the endless abyss of the night that lay beyond Earth's Solar System. After only a matter of mere moments Vincent had dragged the girl all the way to the other side of the Universe...where a wall that had been literally constructed from a series supermassive black holes lay hidden behind thick layers of dark matter.

Vincent held onto the girl's hair tighter now and kicked into high gear, he was going to take this little cosmic upstart for the ride of her life and then he was going to end that life and consume the power that she held within her body. Without so much as a second thought Vincent took the plunge and sent both himself and the girl crashing down into the gaping maw of the largest supermassive black hole he could find.

"Even if you are truly the being called Raw...you'll still be nothing more than a mere memory once I am through with you."

Raw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Raw

The man looked at Raw in disbelief when she told him who she was. There were tales of her that floated thre the Galaxy and Multiverse, she was known as Raw the reality conquerer stronger then Galactus and more powerful then Apocalypse. Obviously he had heard of these stories and not believed them, but today he would face his judgement. When Raw drilled herself into the Earth down into the Earth's core King Hyperion knew what she would do and flew away up into the dark universe known as space. Earth exploded and sent pieces of earth rock out floating threw space. Raw noticed King Hyperion flying away and she quickly grabbed a massive piece of earth rock and sent it flying at King Hyperion, but he had managed to blast the giant piece of planet that Raw had thrown at him with a huge blast of pink and purple kinetic energy.
"Sh!T" Raw complained right before she flew fast at King Hyperion slamming her self into him, grabbing him and pulling him threw the cold abyss of space until she released him and sent him flying into the planets Venus and Mercury hopefully sending him toward the sun were he would burn and die under the supernova heat. King Hyperion went flying threw Venus sending him threw its core exploding the planet in a giant explosion. "Gotcha..." Raw said victoriously as she watched pieces of Venus go flying, but as King Hyperion survived flying threw Venus, he know flew toward Mercury, but the smarta$$ used the gravitational pole on Mercury as sort of a tether to push him back forward. King Hyperion zoomed toward Raw so fast that she wasnt fast enough to move out of the way. And so he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her threw space. "A$$HOLE LET GO OF MY HAIR!!!" Raw yelled angrily at King Hyperion.

In only mere seconds the two were already on the other side of the Universe to a place were black holes lay every where. "You really dont learn do you! AND NOBODY TOUCHE'S MY HAIR!!!" Raw screamed as King Hyperion pulled them into a supermassive black hole.

"Even if you are truly the being called Raw...you'll still be nothing more than a mere memory once I am through with you." King Hyperion barked at at Raw. But Raw was smart and she knew how to get herself out of these situations. Raw absorbed the blackholes dark energy until the black hole had almost completely dissapeared. She then aimed at King Hyperion and sent a massive blast of dark energy at King Hyperion.

"Come on ive got all day to blast you with the massive dark energy that rests in all the black holes that now surround me. Give up or I will end you and take the suit your wearing which would kill you for good and make me more powerful"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vincent braced himself as the girl literally absorbed the Black Hole into herself and redirected a massive wave composed of its dark energies at him. He let go of the girl's hair and took the full brunt of the blast. Vincent then forced the energy to disperse, after taking a couple seconds to catch his breath he turned his attention back towards the girl.

"Come on, I've got all day to blast you with the massive reserves of dark energy that rests in all the Black Holes that now surround me. Give up or I will end you and take the suit your wearing for good. Which would kill you and make me more powerful."

Vincent howled with laughter and fired massive bolts of kinetic energy at the girl while using his telekinetic abilities to force all of The Black Holes around them to begin converging on her. "I wish I didn't have to resort to this...but you leave me no choice...in order to cure that which ails me I require the power within you and if it means having to destroy more than two-thirds of the Omniverse in order to do it then so be it!"

Vincent could hear the Ascension Armor starting to unhinge itself from his body, he gasped as Anti-Matter began to pour out from underneath and watched starry-eyed with wonder as it started consuming everything around him. Vincent then glanced back at the girl. "If you truly are Raw...then you should be familiar with the stunt I am about to pull...and if you wish to keep our souls from being bound to one another for the rest of Eternity then I suggest you willingly surrender your powers to me. This is your last chance...choose your next words carefully."

Raw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raw

Raw watched King Hyperion looked at her in disbelief as she absorbed the Black hole and sent the dark energie's with in it toward him. He braced himself as the blast was sent fireing toward him, sending him pushing backward realing Raw's hair from his death grip. King Hyperion slowly catched his breathe as he had become tired from the poerful blast. "Come on, I've got all day to blast you with the massive reserves of dark energy that rests in all the Black Holes that now surround me. Give up or I will end you and take the suit your wearing for good. Which would kill you and make me more powerful." Raw barked at King Hyperion. The man simply chuckled at her words right before he sent kinetic energy bolts flying toward Raw. She simply stood still and absorbed the bolts, holding the energy inside of her, savoring it for a more powerful attack. "I can absorb all form's of energy you fool." But Raw suddenly began to notice that it King Hyperion was simply distracting her from the fact that he was telekineticly homeing the Black Hole's in on her. "You do realize that you are only a few feet away from me and by doing this you will most likely also be sucked into the Black Hole's"

"I wish I didn't have to resort to this...but you leave me no choice...in order to cure that which ails me I require the power within you and if it means having to destroy more than two-thirds of the Omniverse in order to do it then so be it!" King Hyperion replied with rage.

"No you foolish man, you simply require the cosmic power I hold to restore your once perfect body. Come with me and we can reek havoc on the reality's. I know where you can restore yourself. There is an item known as the Infinity Gauntlet. With in the Gauntlet lay three gem's The Power gem, The Mind Gem and the Soul Gem. I lied I am not the human embodiment of the gem, I am a cosmic being that possess a fraction of it's power. If we absorb those gem's we can become unstappable."

Raw then heard King Hyperion's armor suddenly unhinge in an area and they both gasped as Anti-Matter began to seep out and consume everything around them. "If you truly are Raw...then you should be familiar with the stunt I am about to pull...and if you wish to keep our souls from being bound to one another for the rest of Eternity then I suggest you willingly surrender your powers to me. This is your last chance...choose your next words carefully."

"I know a man, he is an evil version of the man you may know as Tony Stark. Until we obtain those gem's he can give you knew Ascension Armor and he has the material's and machine's capable of transerring you into new armor." Raw replied to the now dying man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I know a man, he is an evil version of the man you may know as Tony Stark. Until we obtain those gems he can give you a new set of Ascension Armor and has everything you would need in order to be transferred into the new armor"

Vincent looked around at the Anti-Matter pouring out his body and with but a thought pulled it back into himself, his Ascension Armor which had not been damaged whatsoever by the Anti-Matter, reattached itself to Vincent's body. Vincent coughed just a bit as the remaining Anti-Matter was absorbed back into himself. Then with another thought, he teleported both himself and the girl away from the colliding Black Holes, and placed them on the surface of a planet once ruled by The Shi'ar...until he killed them all. Vincent then looked up at the girl.

"Someone's been lying to you. There are Six Infinity Gems, not Three and in order to collect each Gem you have to surpass an obstacle. As you collect each Gem that obstacle, whatever it may be, becomes harder and harder to surpass. Some of the most powerful beings in this Universe and several others have died trying to obtain those accursed Gems. Even if we pooled together our resources and combined our power...I still don't see how either of us could survive what the Infinity Gems will have in store for us when we come looking for them."

Vincent averted his eyes for a moment and began rubbing his hands, his arthritis was acting up again, he then looked back up at the girl. "But...I suppose it wouldn't hurt...much...to at least give it a try. But how do I know whether or not I can trust you?"