• 131 results
#51 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
"Don't listen to what Ruin has to say, he is the Last person to take advice from here. You want to be respected here and known. Then you treat people with respect and don't go talking trash to them, especially in their own home. You want to make a name for yourself. I get that, everyone here does for some reason. But there is a right and wrong way to do it. And going into someones team thread and talking sh!t is the wrong way."
Hmmm now here in lies a problem. Do i believe what Andferne says,Who is a veteran (and a damn good one at that.) or do I believe Ruin Cross who I have known since I first got to the vine who,in an rpg, can write about three pages worth in one post. Thats a hard decision......."

Believe Andferne

M
#52 Posted by SHA (BLACK) (207 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Length means nothing, it is what you say. Anyone can fill a post with filer and make a long post, but it still ends up being worthless if it does not get the job done.

You want to be a bad guy and prove you are evil do it IN the rpg and show them your guns there. Leave all of the other BS out."

i hate filler post
#53 Posted by The Corrupt (65 posts) - - Show Bio
Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
"Don't listen to what Ruin has to say, he is the Last person to take advice from here. You want to be respected here and known. Then you treat people with respect and don't go talking trash to them, especially in their own home. You want to make a name for yourself. I get that, everyone here does for some reason. But there is a right and wrong way to do it. And going into someones team thread and talking sh!t is the wrong way."
Hmmm now here in lies a problem. Do i believe what Andferne says,Who is a veteran (and a damn good one at that.) or do I believe Ruin Cross who I have known since I first got to the vine who,in an rpg, can write about three pages worth in one post. Thats a hard decision......."
i write just as much as ruin , that doesnt mean anything
#54 Posted by House. (125 posts) - - Show Bio
Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
reads that post

Where are my pain pills?!
#55 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

AAAAAAAAH. Now you are making good points, as was ruin when he convinced me to come back. You are liked by all, He is pretty much hated by all. You are good at rpg, He is good at rpg, You seem to be smarter, now through some cruel twist of fate things are leaning towards you by just a little bit.

#56 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
House. said:
"Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
reads that post

Where are my pain pills?!"
um i swear i dindt take them...
#57 Posted by House. (125 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"House. said:
"Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
reads that post

Where are my pain pills?!"
um i swear i dindt take them..."
Haha, sorry.  I just need them whenever I'm in pain or I'm in the presence of stupidity.

fins his pills and swallows some
#58 Posted by Last_Guardian (27787 posts) - - Show Bio
throws a bottle of vikatin (spelling) to House..there you go Doctor...uh....too much fighting....
#59 Posted by Last_Guardian (27787 posts) - - Show Bio
Jigsaw said:
"AAAAAAAAH. Now you are making good points, as was ruin when he convinced me to come back. You are liked by all, He is pretty much hated by all. You are good at rpg, He is good at rpg, You seem to be smarter, now through some cruel twist of fate things are leaning towards you by just a little bit."
way to backpedal, man
#60 Posted by The Corrupt (65 posts) - - Show Bio
Jigsaw said:
"AAAAAAAAH. Now you are making good points, as was ruin when he convinced me to come back. You are liked by all, He is pretty much hated by all. You are good at rpg, He is good at rpg, You seem to be smarter, now through some cruel twist of fate things are leaning towards you by just a little bit."
Ruin Hated by all? i didnt know that, im actually cool with the dude even though he screwed up my chances to fight nigthunter when i returned to cv from my hiatus
#61 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the same Jigsaw I talked in pms with a month or so ago then you should know better than to believe that other BS or whatever Ruin says. Even then all I did was try to help you and told you what and how to change to make yourself respected around here, but then you left and I never heard from you again. I told you if you needed help to just come to me. I'm here to help people and to write as I enjoy telling a story. It is that plain and that simple, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

#62 Posted by Last_Guardian (27787 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't hate ruin either...

#63 Posted by Last_Guardian (27787 posts) - - Show Bio
gives Andferne a pizza
#64 Posted by SHA (BLACK) (207 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont hate ruin

#65 Posted by Last_Guardian (27787 posts) - - Show Bio

lol this is turning into the "i don't hate ruin thread"

#66 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"gives Andferne a pizza "
YaY =)

Theres a change, you giving me the pizza!

gives him a slice and then digs in letting others join if wanted
#67 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know ruin!

#68 Posted by Last_Guardian (27787 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"gives Andferne a pizza "
YaY =)

Theres a change, you giving me the pizza!

gives him a slice and then digs in letting others join if wanted"
lol...yeah..i should repay you..lol...grabs the slice and eats it before..heading out again

cya all later....
#69 Posted by The Corrupt (65 posts) - - Show Bio
polishes His sniper barrel carefully
#70 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"If this is the same Jigsaw I talked in pms with a month or so ago then you should know better than to believe that other BS or whatever Ruin says. Even then all I did was try to help you and told you what and how to change to make yourself respected around here, but then you left and I never heard from you again. I told you if you needed help to just come to me. I'm here to help people and to write as I enjoy telling a story. It is that plain and that simple, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
"
eeerrrrrrrrrrr.. This is actually hard for even me to believe but i respect what you said and i respect you whether i want to believe it or not. Well this is a rather difficult situation.....But with the right "guide" I think i could possible attempt to do what is considered sociable and if you will still hold your word then I guess it might be possible. He extends his hand to Andferne and waits.
#71 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
takes his hand and shakes it

OB1 Peace and thanks :)
#72 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"takes his hand and shakes it

OB1 Peace and thanks :)"
grits his teeth Well as fun as this has been i need to do some thinking on what all transpired here tonight. Good night
#73 Posted by shane. (331 posts) - - Show Bio
raises a cybernetic  peoples brow
#74 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Good night Jigsaw

Sup Shane :)

#75 Posted by shane. (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey andy

#76 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I've side tracked this OoC for long enough....Time to go back to the lair :)

races Shane

#77 Posted by shane. (331 posts) - - Show Bio
high speed
#78 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

posted

#79 Posted by Ruin Cross (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

a real pity........

#80 Posted by Ruin Cross (4523 posts) - - Show Bio
The Corrupt said:
"Jigsaw said:
Ruin Hated by all? i didnt know that, im actually cool with the dude even though he screwed up my chances to fight nigthunter when i returned to cv from my hiatus"

wtf no one hates me.
#81 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
Ruin Cross said:
"The Corrupt said:
"Jigsaw said:
Ruin Hated by all? i didnt know that, im actually cool with the dude even though he screwed up my chances to fight nigthunter when i returned to cv from my hiatus"

wtf no one hates me."
huh guess its just me then.
#82 Posted by Ruin Cross (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

dude just keep my name out our mouth

#83 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm RUIN CROSS...............check ur pm

#84 Posted by Hailstorm (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm....Go KIM?I mean Sha? Or....Yeah you get the point

#85 Posted by Shego (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Jigsaw!

#86 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

IS KIM, SHA?

#87 Posted by Kim Possible (98 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i am^^

and i'm shego to^^

#88 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
Kim Possible said:
"yes i am^^

and i'm shego to^^"

ok so u dont have to give me an exact # but just how many accounts do you have
#89 Posted by Kim Possible (98 posts) - - Show Bio

#90 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

*dies* falls to the floor

#91 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

does celestrion still get on here?

#92 Posted by Kim Possible (98 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"does celestrion still get on here?"

from time to time
#93 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
Kim Possible said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

from time to time"
i remember the olddays we used to be home gurls on here but that was a long time ago
#94 Posted by Kim Possible (98 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"Kim Possible said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

from time to time"
i remember the olddays we used to be home gurls on here but that was a long time ago"

hold the phone i thought you were a guy
#95 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...and....im gay remember

#96 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

dont tell me your celestrion

#97 Posted by Kim Possible (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Please it's to early are you a guy or a girl??????/

Falls out from thinking to hard

X_X

#98 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

im a damned guy!~!!!!!@#$%^UIOP

#99 Posted by Kim Possible (98 posts) - - Show Bio