Khan (Skellbrieg: The Eighth Continent) - Location Thread

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@la_espada:

She'd spent the last three days tirelessly planning a campaign. There had been incursions into Khan from the North from a small group of tribesman. It should have been a simple matter to hunt them down and find the answers that they needed, but instead it was proving to me more difficult than initially believed.

They had so far been unable to even so much as pinpoint the amount of people associated with them, and there was something nagging at the edges of her mind. It was something that had made for hard sleep, harder than usual.

A slight murmur traveled through the advisers as Santiago Porthos set foot in the gargantuan tent that had been established as their current command center.

Lea Drago's lips curved in a knowing smile as she set eyes on him. A simple glance was shared between her and the man standing to her right, and as quick as that, the tent cleared of all but Santi and Lea, leaving the two alone to their discussions.

Walking around the titanic scarred wooden table, host to maps along with a myriad assortment of other things, her gaze didn't stray from his. There was interest there, the interest of friends and a carnal interest, as was generally the course between the two of them. But that was where it stopped.

Her relationship with Santi was delightfully simple, and it had brought about one of the shining lights of her life, their daughter Yana. She wouldn't have traded their friendship, and what a night of passion had brought them, for anything.

"Santiago Porthos." The words came across her lips, her accent providing a lilting intonation as she leaned against the wooden table. She was clad in a dress of deep blue, the silky fabric fitted around her bodice and gathered at her hips, where two slits exposed tanned legs. It allowed for an ease of movement, and a reminder to all that even though she was a lauded combatant and leader, she was still very much a woman.

"I've been as well as always. Bloodshed, war and the hunt are a constant, so it seems that I am unable to complain about that."

She flipped her braid over her shoulder, her silverspun hair glinting as she did so. Her eyes narrowed slightly with curiosity. It was rare for Santi to go to anybody in need of something. Pride was an inherent part of his personality and ever-present, as was his own efficiency.

Immediately worry for their daughter sprouted into her mind, not knowing exactly what else it was that could require her assistance. In that moment her entire demeanor changed, and her eyes flashed the pure yellow that she exhibited when in shifted form, giving way to a more feral nature.

It was under control within seconds, but there was a charged energy that filled the room. "It's not Yana?" Calmness was present in her voice as she asked a question she feared an answer to, but it was a hard won calmness, one that hinted at the leashed lethality that coursed under the surface.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lea_drago:

Stepping forward, Santiago swaggered into the silver-haired lioness' personal space with winsome savoir-faire, a curled smile of disarming enticement following as his left hand lingers upon the curve of Lea's right hip. Gliding forward, the Spaniard's lips greet the corner of Lea's with tangible temptation. "Muy bien", he paused, coolly stepping back, his right hand extending to playfully caress the feared military general's entrancing features by the chin as their gazes locked in a dallying exchange of quiescent flirtation, "Tis good to know that everything is well with you here", the sincerity of his words accompanying a quick, debonair wink as his right hand's thumb smoothly glided along the luscious flesh of his former flame's bottom lip.

Retracting his arm, his smile dissipating, his highborn visage yielding to the emergence of an expression of mute earnestness, contributing to the accumulating austerity of the atmosphere, Santiago began, "Unfortunately my situation is not so similar. But rest easy, bella, it does not involve our little nina", he clarified. "Those who dare wrong me will always be head hunted and slain. Those who dare touch our daughter will die before their greasy fingertips reach her. But there is a man... he captured and tortured a woman to the brink of death. She is a close friend of mine. Our daughter's legal guardian in the event of my death. She is not unlike a sister to me. Her name is Lena Dante. She is free now. But a good brother always seeks to defend his siblings".

"I will kill her torturer, over time. I want my toxins and poisons to eat away at his body from the inside, stopping just short of taking his life, allowing him to heal so that they may eat away at him again and again and again, until he suffers just as Lena did. Then, and only then will I confirm my kill", the Black Viper paused, his voice having conveyed the audible notes of genuine hatred held for Lucian LeBeau. "Her torturer's name is Lucian LeBeau. He is settled in the company of a small unit on a sea-faring vessel. When it is time for him to die, so will his ship and those who will fight by his side. I am gathering a small collective to assist me in this future endeavor, Lea. And you are my first recruit. You are the greatest unsung general of any generation. I will need your expertise to catch my enemy off guard".

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada:

"It's better now." He was the same old Santi. And thank the gods for that, she thought. It was instinct, easy instinct, for the two of them to fall into sexually charged situations, a light buzzing in her mind momentarily taking away higher thought. White teeth scraped gently across the pad of his thumb as it brushed gently across her full lower lip as her eyes promised something more.

There were many things that somebody could say about Santi Porthos. Many of them complimentary, quite a few that were not. But the one thing that would always be said about him, was that he did right by those he loved. Not once in Yana's life had Lea worried for her daughter's safety. It had not once crossed her mind that Santi would be unable to protect her. And once you crossed somebody who Santi viewed as family, there was no place in the world to hide. It was a feeling that Lea missed, the strong ties of family, but those were thoughts that were not suited to the current situation.

A sigh of relief passed her lips as her entire body language relaxed, that dangerous light receding from her eyes, draining from her body. Lea knew that if something were truly wrong with her daughter, she would know. A mother's instincts could not be stifled, not even by separate realms. But she'd needed to hear the words, needed the confirmation that all was well.

"I would hope that would be a hunt you would consult me on." Santi's vengeance and particular brand of violence was brutal, but Lea's....Lea was a match for him, if not more. She'd truly hunt an opponent, allowing them to know that they were her prey. And like one of the large cats, she would toy with her prey, tease them, allow them to believe they were free, before mangling them.

Bracing her hands on the wood of the table, she leveraged herself onto its surfacing, crossing one leg over the other as she took a seat, aptly listening to Santi's retelling of events. Lea purposely did not keep a finger on the goings-on of Santi's realm, save for anything that may involve their daughter. She was too wrapped up in what was occurring in Khan, and the recurring frequency with incursions.

"You take care of your own, Santi, with a vengeance and efficiency that's to be admired. I always respected that about you." Their battlefields may be different, but they were both warriors, with a warriors soul. There was an inherent understanding between them that came with that, an understanding that the more faint of heart would not be able to comprehend. For many, his talks of poison and explicit plans to ruthlessly kill this LeBeau would cause concern. For Lea they just caused a sense of bemused satisfaction. "This Lena sounds like a truly remarkable woman, but of course she must be to have earned the accolade of being our daughter's guardian, of being considered sister to you. She's your family, so I suppose to some degree she is mine, as well."

Thick, well-shaped brows furrowed in concentration, drawing together over truly breathtaking eyes as Lea pondered. "It's been growing stagnant. There is always work to be done, battles to be fought, conquests to be carried out, and I will never tire of that or defect or desert." Her honor was important to her. It was her legacy, both the one that she chose to inherit, and the one that she left. If she did not have her honor, she did not have anything. Nothing would be done to risk that. "But a new challenge will always pique my interest."

Her lips curled in that trademark cheshire cat grin as she toyed with the tail of her braid momentarily. "Your flattery doesn't hurt, either, despite the fact that you simply speak the truth," she joked, a hearty chuckle filling the air, the first she'd allowed herself in quite some time. It was at odds with the venomous hatred that colored every word he spoke, something that worried her slightly. She had never seen him so driven, simply by hatred, and allowed herself a momentary worry that he would lose himself to it. "I'll aid you in your endeavor." If only to ensure that he came out of it unscathed.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By _Goliath_

I love how this dies for like two months then starts back up for a week or two, then dies for two months then starts back up for a week or two, then does for two months and starts up for two weeks,then dies for two months then starts back up for a week or two, then does for two months and starts up for two weeks,then dies for two months then starts back up for a week or two, then does for two months and starts up for two weeks,then dies for two months then starts back up for a week or two, then does for two months and starts up for two weeks.

And that's about it.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lea_drago:

"I confirm my kills with poisons, toxins", Santiago began, opting against adding the technological wizardry of plasma-based weaponry and the like to his list of murderous instruments. "But in order to confirm the success of a hunt, I need the greatest huntress", he continued, his suave features softening, the previous expression of austere indignation fading as each step brought him closer to the mother of his child, his sharp, drawing, sapphire eyes meeting Lea's with an unwavering gaze of mesmeric, sensuous flair, "A silver haired lioness who commands an army of thousands", the Black Viper paused, his lips curling upwards in response to her agreement to partake in his vengeful endeavor.

Fluidly transitioning into her personal space, the palms of his hands brushing softly against the flesh of her thighs as both hands boldly part her legs open by the inner thighs, her seated frame bringing them to eye level, his hands subtly lingering on the unblemished, milky skin of her inner thigh prior to spreading outwards, his palms bracing themselves against the table's surface, mere inches from the shape-shifting Lea's curved rear. "Flattery doesn't hurt, bella, but tis never truly enough, is it?". Their lips brought within inches of one another from their risque physical proximity, his radiating body heat aggrandizing the fervor of their encounter as a subtle, daring head tilt to the side introduces with tantalizing flirtation, an element of sexual beguilement.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada:

"I am quite skilled with hunting down just what it is that I want." Heated interest burned in her eyes. It was so simple with Santi, simple and yet complex. Simple, but oh so good. Simple, easy, but treasured.

They were friends, and that was something that she treasured, that she would treasure forever. There were no complications, no feelings. The tie that bound them was their daughter, as much as their friendship, but that flame of amorously lustful desire never seemed to burn out, but never did they allow it to rule their emotions.

Their instincts and urges, were a different matter.

Goosebumps coated her skin at the wanted sensation of his fingers gently coursing over her skin. The signature scent of his cologne filled her nostrils as he intentionally invaded her personal space. "And no, it's never enough," she answered, her voice low and slightly husky as she spoke, lips mere inches away from his.

She closed her eyes for a moment, relishing the feeling. The charged sexual chemistry, the old comfort of a friend, the knowledge that her daughter was safe and happy, and doubtlessly thriving under Santi's care. Thickly fringed lashes framed her truly cat-like eyes as they opened, her gaze meeting Santi's in a moment of understanding.

Her palms had been braced on the table behind her, allowing her lackadaisical posture to slant, leaving an opening. But in a moment of passion-charged instinct, she wrapped a hand around the back of his neck, pulling him into her. The moment her lips touched his, any semblance of control or restraint was gone.

Teeth scraped against his lip as her hands rested on his heavily muscled shoulders, their fervently passionate kiss escaping the control of either of them.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lea_drago:

As her hand snaked the back of his neck, pulling him into a lustful lip-lock of impassioned instinct, Santiago's left arm succinctly secured itself around her lithe waist, salaciously bringing her pelvis towards his as their lips lost themselves in a flowing exchange of fervent eroticism. Cheekily lowering his left arm, allowing his hand to boldly grip the silver-haired lioness by the curve of her rear, the sensation of its barely veiled flesh resting in his palm further aggrandizing the atmospheric passion of the moment. Subtly breaking their kiss to recapture their breath and whisper things of allurement and carnal desire into her ear, the Black Viper's lips soon returned to her, softly brushing against the lobe of her ear, his breath, tempting and hot against its flesh.

Lowering both hands and subsequently slipping them beneath the Khan military commander's azure dress, the Spaniard provocatively explored her sumptuous frame, his palms sensually massaging her unblemished, milky skin, caressing and fondling what was bountiful and what was curved. A streak of libidinous kisses seduced the flesh of her neck with every touch and with every escaped breath of moist warmth. Resting Lea's back against the gargantuan table's surface, their lips met yet again, their tongues tugging and teasing, curling and tantalizing, their kiss culminating with a risque, playful pull on Lea's soft, bottom lip with his own as both of the Spaniard's hands work to undress the silver haired goddess.