Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Street_Samurai

Karaokekan Allstars Club.

No Caption Provided

Everyone who is familiar with the Yakuza game titles, knows about Karaokekan located on Senryo Avenue in Kamarucho. Well this is a place of business in a major city for the use of game interaction here on Comic Vine.

No Caption Provided

Karaokekan Allstars Club: However unlike its In-Game counterpart is not only a Karaoke Club, it is much more. It houses all of the finneries of Japanese Entertainment and Cuisine. Including of course their award wining Karaoke Lounges. This Club also houses a Full-Bar, 3 Ballroom sized dance floors, a natural spring in the basement, and a massage parlor. And for all of our patrons foodery needs, we also have full service Sushi, Shushmi, and Noodle Chefs. Please come in and relax yourself here, these facilities have many completely free activities so even people on tight budgets can enjoy themselves here. And for are high rollers we also have private VIP Suites. And be sure to ask about the Battle Arena as well, for our more active guests. *nervious chuckle*

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Street_Samurai

@pyrogram: (Thanks <3)

Mack is entertaining a group of giggling Japanese girls, who think he is ruggedly handsome. He is singing Karaoke, as he belts out a classic American love ballad.

"Heart-ache,(Too much love will kill you.)" originally performed by the British rock super-group Queen.

Heroin_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Heroin_Girl

@pyrogram:

History slowly walks into this strange place, filled with so many happy Asian people. She is not used to this scene but she feels like a change of pace will be nice and this place looks fancy. She is betting she will find a sugar daddy in a place like this, well not betting more like hoping. She walks over to the main bar room and takes a seat at a stool. She is not exactly old enough to purchase a drink so she doesn't push it, she just asks for a cherry coke. The bartender rolls his eyes at her, before his nose picks up her scent. Then a big goofy grin crosses his face. Then she rolls her eyes at him, as she takes a sip of her soda.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pyrogram

@heroin_girl:

Needing a break from all of his hero duties the Paragon felt the only place which he could simply let his hair down, so to speak, and relax would be the one place where he was sure to get into no trouble and simply be left alone for a while. His hero duties where nice....but he was young, he was naive. And as all naive young men he hated being on the job 24/7, he loved helping people yet never actually living himself was something which bugged the young hero all the time. As such he had visited this place, Allstars Club in hope of some tranquility or fun. Sat on a stool tapping away on the bar he felt kinda dull before a sensation of random ecstatic delight started to fill his heart for no apparent reason making him almost spill his drink, looking around the bar he caught sight of a girl sipping on some soda. Coughing before nodding to himself he hopped onto the stool beside of the woman and nudged her softly "So" He beamed a grin "Come here often?...and, what's up with the soda?" His goofy smile was evidently portrayed, unknown to him this was due to the womans powers.

Heroin_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

The Punk Girl oddly called Heroin was taken off guard a little by a Masked man nudging her in the arm... He is dressed up like some kind of Super Hero, she thinks to herself. Oh my god! He is a Super Hero... I have seen him on the TV at my Grandma's house... Para... Para... Something... She tries real hard to act normal and play it cool. "Maybe once or twice... I like Cherry soda... The carbonation tickles my nose." she says with a slight giggle. "Do you always wear the Mask?" She lies about frequenting this place, but she doesn't want to come off as some type of square.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroin_girl:

He grinned all the while as she spoke without knowing why, it just felt like the right thing to do while in her presence "Cherry Soda is cool...don't let anybody tell you otherwise" A grin going from ear to ear enveloped his face as his eyes glowed verdant green due to his happiness for no reason "The mask...Oh" Quickly removing the mask forgetting he was even wearing it, having it on nearly 24/7 made it feel almost natural, like always wearing glasses "Haha, No no I just forgot I had it on" Smirking he titled his head staring at the Punk "So, Whats ya name" Looking around at the barman who was also ecstatically staring at the woman he squinted at him...as if telling him to get back to work.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badass
Badass

Heroin_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Heroin_Girl

@pyrogram:

History stares off into space... Dating a Super Hero would be kind of nice... I am sure there are all sorts of benefits to such a thing... Popularity... Status... Protection... Is there a down side? She considers these things before snapping out of her trance... He asked you something idiot... Something about your... Your name, he wants to know your name. "History Brooks... But everyone calls me Heroin Girl... And what do they call you handsome?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

@heroin_girl:

That look of distance on her face made the Paragon feel as if he was boring her, like he was simply being a pest asking questions to a stranger however before he turned away thinking he was only going to make things awkward she spoke her name "Heroin?" Chuckling his emerald glowing eyes fixed his gaze towards of the woman "Are you some kind of human drug?" Jokingly playing around winking he took a swig from his drink speaking again with a joyful tone "Pyro - You probably know me already though..you'know, from TV" Looking around nervously not liking his fame all of the time he bit his lift anxiously "I'm part'a that Paragon super hero team" Waving his arms around in the air like he was sarcastically showing off "Nothing special really..." Looking down he smiled, shuffling in closer"So History, what brings ya here tonight?"

Heroin_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

She giggles as he poses for her. "Pyro the Paragon... Yeah I have seen you on the TV... My grandma loves to watch the news... The papers and the news stations seemed to be obsessed with you superheros... Do you ever get hassled by the paparazzi?" She turns her attention to him, feeling a little bad for spacing out on him before. "It must be nice having so many fans." she smiles and leans in a little closer. "Would you believe me if I told you that I was a drug... And that people can't seem to get enough of me?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pyrogram

@heroin_girl:

"Yeah! - The Paragon of Power to be precise" Playfully correcting her his smile evident he was not being serious, he contemplated the next question quickly answering "Welllll...I get the occasional annoyance yet when you fly faster than the camera can take a picture you don't have much trouble" Chuckling at this truth he tiled his head to the side looking at her finding himself with an impossibly perpetual smile in her presence, whispering slightly "I would" Looking into the woman's unnaturally alluring eyes he smirked "You've certainly hooked me"

Heroin_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Heroin_Girl

@pyrogram:

Just as History was going to lean in and flirt with Pyro some more, to tease him and drive him crazy for her attention... Something expected but forgotten about happens... The bartender snaps. "I saw her first!" he yells as he smashes a beer bottle down on the bar-top, then he proceeds to threaten Pyro with the sharp broken end, like a knife. "I mean it... Get away from her or I'll cut you in ways that will make you useless to a woman!" The man is obviously crazy with a jealous rage.

Meanwhile... History screams and quickly gets out of the way of danger, moving back and crouching behind a nearby table.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pyrogram
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroin_girl: @street_samurai

The Paragons gaze quickly shifted back to reality as he snapped his neck towards the smashing noise slightly distraught, bringing his arms over his face almost instinctively thinking shards of glass would fragment into him. Squinting behind of his fists as the man waved the knife around, he spoke quickly trying to defuse the situation "Dude, Calm down Calm down!" Quickly jumping up attempting to grab the mans wrist and wriggle the bottle from his hand, if that failed he'd headbutt the guy with enough force to break a normal mans nose.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@pyrogram: (I can't log back into that account... So I am going to use an old account that I don't use anymore... I just have to decide which one. I will get back with you soon <3)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pyrogram
_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Cerberus_

(Heroin Girl???)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By CainPanell
_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pyrogram
Heroin_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: The bartender is Japanese... The bartender is a mutant... The bartenders nickname is Roku (six) this is because he can multiply himself into six exact copies... They are all enhanced human (Steve Rogers) level physically and fairly well versed in the martial arts, (Judo, Jujutsu, and Kendo) He does so at this point of the conflict... They spread out and take different positions around the barroom, San (three) grabs a stool and swings it at you. Go (Five) goes for the pool table picks up the billiard balls and starts chucking them at you, Ni (two) jumps up on the bar top and attempts to kick you in the face, while you are grabbing Ichi (one) by the arm. Shi (four) heads down to the end of the bar and grabs the loaded shotgun from behind the bar. And Roku (six) runs over to History and starts to manhandle her, he has ill intent in mind and is being very gabby to say the least. History screams out in protest, she is not enjoying this treatment.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pyrogram

@heroin_girl:

No sooner than the Paragon had successfully grabbed Ichi's arm Pyro he looked around as his verdant eyes widened in shock as the duplicates spread out, ready to head-butt the man he quickly brought up his free forearm over his face as a brown stool was swung towards him with dangerous intent, the stool shattered upon collision sending splinters everywhere as the hero burst out into a green inferno of glowing divinity slightly angered at this unnecessarily aggressive assault.

A few puny billiard balls collided through the air smashing themselves onto the Paragons face and back but causing no major harm due to his force-field absorbing most of the damage. His eyes darted to the side upon hearing the startling scream of History, forgetting about his own safety he let go of the mans grip turning on his heel outstretching an arm to stop Roku before Ni connected a forceful kick planting it firmly on the Paragons faces sending him flying backwards into the back smashing multiple drinks. The Power Paragon was too preoccupied to realize the man had grabbed the shotgun, instead charging towards Roku attempting to literally grab him, pick him up overhead with his super strength and throw him over towards the counter where Ni was.