Kamelot Destroyed (Subterranean Base Operational)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

I know who's gonna be joyriding in that...

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: She just wanted to say it, on the tip of her tongue was the truth, but Sam held it back. "I..Just overheard him..Really it's all I know.." She spoke the half-truth with eyes of guilt.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: You have to treat posting on the Vine like you would a Gremlin. There are rules. Like never writing the only draft on the Vine. Start using a Word doc son :P

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Dammit i don't have word only wordpad and that's like scratching the posts into a a piece fo slate with a blunt knife. ROUND 2

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rumor: The girl's manner was practically transparent; clearly, there was something else. Mentally sifting through the different methods of dealing with holdouts, Antonia opted for the softer approach, hoping it would yield the results she sought. Placing the pen and pad down, her entire mien shifted; more personal, less professional. She surveyed the surrounding area and turned back, leaning into the girl. "You came with this information, but it's pretty clear you're only coming halfway..."If even that. Information was sparse. "There's no turning back now. You're going to have to be out with it, all of it. I can take you somewhere else and we can talk in private, but it's either me or the authorities. Your choice." Concluding, she leaned back out, allowing a modicum of space for the apparently nervous girl.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Mercy_

@antonia: (Oh, Lena's going to loveee you :D)

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: [Nerves!.....Who?.....Why?]

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: "Just! Keep your voice down!" Samantha hissed, leaning in. "Can we..Just go somewhere that isn't your front desk?"

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: Gmail is great, also because you can open up multiple drafts at once and have it like a hub, doing a few things more closely.

I hated wordpad, back when it was all I had.

Oh. That rhymes. Poetry.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: Andres' option is tight too. Thats how I use to do it but if Firefox crashes or something you could still lose it. Gmail automatically saves what you're writing. You could be mid sentence and the power blows, when it comes back on good old gmail has saved everything on its own :D

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rumor: "Well, it's not my front...." Catching herself mid-sentence, Antonia stood and waved the girl over, silently commanding her to follow, leading her into a small conference room a ways to the side. Taking a seat, she motioned for the girl to do the same. "Let's start with names. I'm Antonia, and you are...?"

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Antonia
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: "Samantha Riker..I..Already told you that?" She raised her blue brow while plopping down in one of the chairs, placing a black boot up on the table. "Look Antonia..Odd name..Anyway, me and this guy..We have a history, known him since I was very young..And he is totally insane, understand?"

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @andres_knightfall

"Good to see you both, though was the suit really required. You know i hate these things." looking over at Andres "The styled by Andres range is hardly practical for a man of my.. skills. Granted its smart and not cheap looking but i can barely move properly for the sake of a good cut" Andres smile saying it all to the Crimson Knightfall Q as per usual barely breaking his usual steely facial expression as a small cracked smile came and went in the blink of an eye. This wasn't about the three of them catching up that would come later first came the business and with this new building and the three remaining male Knightfall's together it was gonna be something big no doubt.

A brief glimpse of an unknown shape fading from the holopad spot on the desk something way beyond Cass's technical knowledge. Q leading the way Cassius gesturing Andres past him and the crimson Knightfall following at the rear. As per usual for one of the more flamboyant and extravagant brothers Quintus's secret pad was a jaw dropper Cass particularly enjoying the classic entrance mechanism. Turning his head and instantly capturing the majesty of Odyssey Dawn. "Well i gotta say that's impressive. I assume it has some relevance on this meeting. So the million dollar question is whats the plan. And if it does involve that thing do i get a red space suit?"

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: I wont waste your time by writing it again lol

But i agree

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rumor: The moment she was in private, the girl's entire demeanour changed, her new manner and brusque way of speaking suggesting yet again that a typical step-by-step approach wouldn't suffice for an unusually bright individual. "Right...So, this hammerspot man. His name? Outline for me, if you will, your relationship."

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: "I..Actually don't know his name. He's obsessed with the title 'Mr.Name' though, that's all I know about a handle..We only met a few times when we were kids..Cause..Um.." Samantha started to get nervous again, scratching the back of her neck and looking everywhere but Antonia.

"He's..Sort of my estranged..Brother.."

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rumor: "Oh..." came a simple response, empathy plastered over her face. Antonia kept in mind, however, the previous dramatic shift, reminding internally not to get too absorbed here, bringing also to mind the cause for this. "And the threats? How do you know Mr. Knightfall is in danger from this man?"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody come take care of me :(

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Its a long flight and its raining oh and the football is on so that's me out....sorry

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: "Wasn't a lie when I ran into him during some sort of heist...Been years before I saw him..I hoped he didn't recognize me but he did in a heartbeat, god..He has gotten so much more powerful..He kept on ranting on and on about how Quintus "needs a villain" and how he was going to be that villain..Like I said, he is a psychopath.." Samantha sighed, closing her eyes just to try and get that blank face out of her mind.

"He is extremely dangerous..And I'm sorry.."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Get some tea and biscuits and wrap up in a blanket and enjoy a book film or whatever. That's the British way of feeling better its usually works. Hope you feel better soon at least but I'am English and Football comes first lol

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rumor: Great. An attention-whore. Antonia rolled her eyes internally at what seemed to her a completely childish motive, but maintained her external composure unflinchingly, save for a questioningly furrowed brow. "'Needs a villain'? And is this all you know?"

Picasso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: @the_rumor: On his way into the temporarily vacant office of his employer, the man mountain, Mr. Cambridge, couldnt help but over hear the disturbing conversation. Casting his imposing shadow over the mini conference he asked, "Danger?" arching a single brow while peering down at Antonia.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Samantha nodded, looking down at her twiddling thumbs, her brow creasing when she noticed a black dot not bigger than a mole on her wrist. But before she could say anything @mr_cambridge walked in.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Antonia

@mr_cambridge: [Mister Cambridge, we relocated to a conference room! But if you want, you can come in.

Let me write you in my next post, if he doesn't.

This post.]

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: lol i presume that a joke right ? England are playing son only one game i care about.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Antonia

@the_rumor: @mr_cambridge: Sudden intrusion by the gargantuan fellow may have proved notably unnerving to a lesser person, but Antonia remained unflappable in light of the entire situation, visually acknowledging him with a nod. "Yes. Samantha works for Technological Research and Development, working with theorized hammerspace. She says her brother wants to 'be a villain' to Mr. Knightfall."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Picasso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Picasso

@the_rumor: @antonia: "Interesting." clasping his massive arms behind his back. "Sadly, Mr. Knightfall has already gone to confront this.....villain" obvious disdain permeating through his cadence. "At the local Gotham City news station, as per our mystery vagrants request, and has yet to return....." casting a suspicious glare over at Samantha.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: @mr_cambridge: "Oh god.." Sam's eyes widened as she bolted up from the chair. "He doesn't know what the hell he is getting himself involved with!"

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rumor: @mr_cambridge: Likewise feeling the urgency brought about by the situation, Antonia stood quickly from the chair, already preparing to head for the door. "Well, why don't you tell us what he's involved with?" Then turning to Cambridge. "Can we make it there? And why was I not notified that he wasn't in the building? I'm supposed to know these kinds of things; it's my job."

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

@the_rumor: @mr_cambridge: Likewise feeling the urgency brought about by the situation, Antonia stood quickly from the chair, already preparing to head for the door. "Well, why don't you tell us what he's involved with?" Then turning to Cambridge. "Can we make it there? And why was I not notified that he wasn't in the building? I'm supposed to know these kinds of things; it's my job."

"He has hostages..And I can tell you right now that even if Quintus plays along? Those people are as good as dead..We need to save those hostages before he kills them all.." Sam followed Antonia out the door.

Picasso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: @the_rumor: "Mr. Knightfall gave specific instruction Ms. Antonia, tis the only reason you were not informed." culturally bowing silently asking for forgiveness. "I think this one has a point however" motioning towards the research tech-rat. "You two need to go down there and help Mr. Knightfall, help those hostages. I'll make a call. I know of someone who may be of some use. He will meet you there."

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Candice.....mmm

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Antonia

@mr_cambridge: @the_rumor: Specific instructions...When the coordinators don't know what's going on, things start to fall apart. Antonia rolled her eyes in annoyance, but nevertheless headed out the door, again signalling for Sam to follow. She stopped briefly at the desk where Cecily sat, still chattering on her phone, security nowhere in sight, and snatched up the notebook, tossing it back to Sam before heading outside.

Antonia led Sam out in the parking lot to a black and kiwi green Bugatti Veyron 16.4, remotely unlocking the doors and instructing her to get in, placing herself in the driver's seat. "I only got a look at one of the pages, so you'll have to explain the rest of your notes on the way to the station." With these simple instructions, she prepared for a swift departure.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: (lmao I luv how you hate Cecily. )

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Antonia