Temperature: 36 Degrees

Kado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Kado

Boom! Boom! Boom! The Corrupt Goliath toppled through the trees. Escalating them to high elevations, while he tackled through any and every object that blocked his travel. The power of his momentum was that of, a railroad train. Moving at sixty miles an hour, embedding his immense foot prints into the ground. Which is how in an earlier era thousands of years ago, he retained the aliases Big Foot. His top body was completely exposed to the thermal temperatures. Resulting in a consistent pour of sweat down his chest. His legs were covered, by torn leather pants, which had seen the objective of war. Around his ankles and his forearms, large chains dangled freely making him sound like a loose canine.

There was also a single chain wrapped around his waist like a belt, and connected over his right shoulder. Clutched in his right hand seemed to be another chain, dragging along with him. At the other end of it was large spiked ball. Making him brute machine. He came to a pause, standing at the tip of a cliff. Glancing at the beautiful over view of the city, and deep in his mind he picture what madness the battle would lay. Wildfire spread from building to building, as people screamed and Kado went berserk. He shook his head relieving himself of the thought. He took a large leap. From the three hundred feet cliff landing hard on the ground forming a crater. His impact had been so powerful, a shockwave was sent across the city as glass shattered from all nearby structures.

He stood merely thirty feet from his challenger. A divine demonic fiend, poured from the gates of hell. The Berserk Titan pulled the spike ball closer to him, preparing to take the offensive initiative. He analyzed his opponent from top to bottom, mentally scanning for weaknesses but he found none. It would take more than, a cross and some holy water to vanquish this demon. It would require the strategic ways of The Midnight Vipers. He glanced at the huge grandfather clock posted to the brick building reading eleven fifty nine.

AT twelve o’ clock he would make sure the battle commenced as planned. He pulled out a Cuban cigar, and inserted it between his lips. While shooting a middle finger at his opponent, below the cigarette. A small flame went ablaze, lighting the cigar as he took a long puff. As the smoke blew from his nose, it formed two letters “MV!” Dong!” The clock struck nine, as Kado pivoted form foot to foot like wild brute towards Shawn soon enough he was only ten feet from him. The twelve-foot monster stared down at the challenger, while with a quick thrust he swung his invulnerable ball and chain strain at the demon’s face. 

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shawn The Devil
The Lord of Darkness enjoy his Strolled through Manhattan, as He walk on eating in his Hot dog, topped with Heinz Ketchup and Mustard, Shawn heard the sound of tree falling with incredible power. As The Fallen Angel looked around, He saw trees in the air as if They were birds flying towards the South. Shawn walked towards where the tree flew, and saw a Being jumped down from the Cliff ahead, it has to be Kado, his new Challenger. As Kado landed as Crater was formed and the Ground cried after his feet, sending a Shock Wave towards him and the city. The Shock Wave seemed only as if The Wind blew heavier on him, but shattering the Glass on buildings in the City behind him. Shawn smiled and says, Kado, oh Your Presence it self send chills up my Spine. Kado took out a Cigar and flipped Shawn the Finger, his pissed him off. The Clock on the Enormous building of many in the Big Apple struck and Shawn turned his Head towards it, it read 12 am. As Shawn turn back his head to his Adversary ahead, a Spiked Ball from Kado's Chain came towards his Head with Amazing Momentum. The Ripper's Reflexes acted with Light Speed, He caught the Ball, but it penetrated his Skin, and pushed him aback.

Shawn was even more angered  for Kado trying behead, The Fallen Angel say to Kado,
You attack I with such Brute Force but no Intellect behind it. I am most disappointed, using Weapons, how uncivilized. You will learn. Shawn then tried to pull the rest of the Chain and Kado towards him. Shawn attempted to use his Sheer Strength in damaging kado, throwing multiple Punches at Great Speed and Power behind it. The Dark Lord used his Agility, placing his Left hand on Kado's Head, flipping over him, whilst Shawn was in mid air, and the center point of The Big 7 foot machine's Head, He attempted to strike him with a Powerful Palm strike. As He landed, The Ripper jump a few feet around and said, Follow me, Little Man, for no Bystanders shall be harmed in our Battle of Titans. Shawn crouched down slightly and took off into the Air, leaping over a Vast Distance of the Land to the Country Side, landing in a Forest. Shawn landed heavily on the Land, the Earth shook and trees fall, a Huge Crater was made from the Intense Impact.

The Lord of Darkness walked out of the Crater and awaited Kado's Arrival. He then assumed defensive position of Wu Shu. Shawn thought to himself,
I am not to underestimate his Power, but is there Intelligence behind it? I know none of my Foe, only He is a Brute, like the Others, on some levels Stronger. Should I fight Sheer Strength with Immense Strength? What am I to do? Shall I kill him or let him walk away with his Life, and remember Life's one rule do not ever Cross Me? only time shall tell Indeed.Shawn looked around his Environment of a Peaceful Forest, the Green setting calmed him down. He closed his Eyes and absorbed in the Beautiful Music made by the Owls. The Moon light lit up the Forest bringing it to life, and after a While it became quiet. The Ripper opened his eyes and scanned the area, keeping his senses Sharp. For The Demon of Death Valley hated surprises, and did not want to be surprised by Kado.