Dean.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dean.
No Caption Provided

The audience just finished a round of applause as Dean finished his latest song. The bar room was darkly lit but a warm spotlight baked down onto the stage. He spun his pick between two fingers and then slipped it into a pocket of his black jeans. Carefully he removed the guitar from around his shoulders and placed it against the wall next to the case. His tight dark red shirt was a contrast to his lightly paled skin and showed his toned upper body. Walking across the stage his heavy combat boots thumped as the people settled back down. Reaching towards the lone stool on the stage he grabbed his bottle of water and took a couple of swigs. Sweat was moistening his skin as he felt the heat from the spotlight cooking down on him. Grabbing his mic he was ready for one last song.

"Ladies" there was a wry grin on his face as he smiled "and gentlemen. I have a special treat for you tonight." The audience all motioned with excitement, intrigued to see what was in store. "A dear friend of mine came into town today and is here with us. Everyone please give a warm welcome to, Lily!"

As he stretched out his hand the spotlight shot towards that direction. A heavenly beauty stood as the spotlight shined down on her giving her an angelic glow. Her smile was just as bright as she bared her pearly white teeth. Her high heels clicked with each step as she moved towards the stage. Those long blonde locks bouncing off of her shoulders as she climbed the steps one by one.

Dean stepped closer to her and leaned in to kiss her cheek delicately. They shared a warm embrace and he then announced her once more. The mic was too low to hear what they were talking about at first, but she immediately grew a shade of pink as she shifted from side to side. There was a little bit of encouragement but then she caved and Dean's smile widened even more. Soon after a second mic was brought to the stage and given to Lily.

"Love is a many splendored thing, Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need his love." His voice sounded out with an eager happiness.

"Please, don't start that again" she shook her head dismissively.

"All you need is love" he professed proudly.

"A girl has got to ear" she continued with her rebuttal.

"All you need is love" his voice rang out once more.

"She'll end up on the street" her words and expression trying to reason with the man.

Singing out once with a more passionate pitch. "All you need is Looove."

"Love is just a game" she said assuredly.

Music blared alive as he broke into song. "I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me."

"The only way of loving me baby. Is to pay a lovely fee." He eyebrow arched with a sassy glance.

A sweet melody poured from his throat. "Just one night, just one night"

"There's no way, cause you can't pay" she snapped back and turned from him.

"In the name of love! One night in the name of Love!" Dean's voiced boomed out with an emotional chord.

"You crazy fool, I won't give in to you" her eyes glanced back over her shoulder to catch a glimpse.

His hand reached out to her, voice full of sadness. "Don't, leave me this way. I can't survive, without your sweet love. Oh baby, don't leave me this way."

She turned and their eyes locked. "You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love song.."

His eyes never left hers as his voice sincerely replied. "I look around me and I see it isn't so. Oh, no." The corner of his lips curling into the hint of a smile.

"Some people want to feel the world with silly love songs." Almost hauntingly she found herself taking a step closer to him.

"Well what's wrong with that? I like to know." He took his own step closer to her. "Cause here I go.. again.." Dean's voice began to grow louder as he bellowed out from the pit of his stomach. "Love lifts us up where we belong? Where eagles fly, on mountain high."

"Love makes us act like we are fools. Throw our lives, away for one happy day." Still defiant her chorus chimed sweetly.

"We could be heroes...!" His voice bursting into song as it reached the farthest corners of the room. "Just for one day" his knowing smile once again returning to his lips.

"You, you will be mean." She tried to reason with him once more.

"No, I won't" he laughed warmly with a reassurance of his sincerity.

She sighed and grabbed his bottle of water. "And I, I'll drink all the time."

"We should be lovers..!" he cried back in boastful song.

"We can't do that" shaking her head.

"We should be lovers! And that's a fact" He was determined to win her over.

"Though nothing, would keep us together." Her words seemed to be losing steam.

"We could steal time..." his words of promise and devotion.

Lily and Dean both gripped their mics with both hands and stepped dangerously together as they sang to the heavens together. "Just for one day. We could be heroes, forever and ever. We could be heroes, forever and ever. We could be heroes.."

Her voice trailed off as he continued along with a fierce passion of words. His one hand leaving the mic to swoop around her slender waist and bring her brushing against his chest. "Just because I... will always love you..."

She fell in with the loving line. "I... I.. can't help loving.."

There was a long moment of silence as the two locked gazes and stared deeply into each others eyes. He could feel her pulse bumping through her veins. That warm blood calling to him like a mistress in the night.

"How wonderful life is" her words soft and loving.

"Now you're in the world" their words in perfect unison as it trailed to an end.

Once again the silence engulfed the room as the audience sat back in awe struck by the passionate performance they had just witnessed. Neither Dean nor Lily broke from their intimate embrace as the audience stood to their feet for the standing ovation.

He smiled towards her as he barely whispered "hi" his warm smile bringing one to her own lips.

Breaking away from her he beckoned towards the crowd. "Lily! everyone." He did a slight curtsey but kept her eyes on Dean as he attended to the people cheering. She could feel her heart fluttering her knees had grown weak and she needed a moment to collect herself. He turned back around and swept her hand up into his, kissing it lovingly as his hungry eyes glanced back up towards her.

Hours later the bartender hollered out for Last Call. Most of the people had already stumbled their way back into their cars. Dean walked towards Lily as she sat at the bar. Leaning over her shoulder from behind her he whispered something into her ear. She turned to regard him and smiled lightly as he helped her slip from the stool.

Her hand brushed against the back of his tricep and then slowly traced down his arm until it was grasped within his hand. Then together they made their way quietly towards the bars back exit. They alley was dark as the nearest street light was far away. The moment the door shut she forced a strong passionate kiss against his lips. Her delicate arms wrapped around to his back as she pressed herself tighter to him. Her breaths came in flurries as he returned that primal lust for physical affection. Taking control he pushed her towards the wall and pinned her there as he ravaged her with his own passion. A moan purred out from her lips as his lingered his kisses against her slender neck, her head arching backwards to give him free reign to devour her.

Devour her.. He could hear her boiling hot blood coursing through her veins. She continued to moan as her legs wrapped around his waist and he pinned her there against the wall. Her chest rose and fell quickly from her short breath as she rode up and down. His hands gripped into her with a strength that beckoned a painful moan from her.

His eyes narrowed down onto her neck and he saw that main vein bulge upwards from blood flow. He could see it, he could hear it, he could feel it calling to him. His mouth gaped open as his canines grew slightly longer, his face drove down onto her neck as his sharp vampiric teeth punctured her throat. Lily's entire body tensed from the sensation and she wanted to scream from the excruciating pain. Blood seeped out form beneath his lips and ran down her throat and collar. He could feel the life draining from her as he skin grew pale.

Her eyes flew open with panic as he tried to shove him off of her. His unholy grip however kept her pinned against the wall. With a fierce shove he slammed her against it once and felt her strength wane. Once again he ripped into her throat with a more aggressive bite. Draining the last of her life as he felt her grow cold in his arms. Breaking away from that bestial bite face was smeared in blood. His tongue licking his lips to savor those last final drops.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

LOL I see what you did there. Nice piece.

Dean.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1