Joygirl's Science-Fantasy CYOA -- Join Now!

• 157 results
TheGerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lying does seem to be the most likely way to get out, trying blaming it on being blind and faulty magic, I cant imagen that Dwarves know much about magic, also after lying take intrest in some deadly weapons and make it look like you are strongly considering buying one. If he brings up the missing weapon that you stole then act casually and keep lying, although if he ever seems to be catching on then kill him quickly.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

(Holy crap I've taken way too long to get back to this!!!)

But we have 7 votes for A so it looks like we're going to attack. Gimme a little bit to scrawl up the next part, will be online tomorrow at the latest.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

“...Sorta makes me wonder why you'd alert me to somethin' that wasn't there. Almost like you were tryin' to get me out of the shop.” Garandin takes a step forward, the muscles in his neck tightening slightly.

You don't really have time for this – you've got better things to do, and you aren't giving up your new toy so shortly after getting it. Idiot dwarf probably doesn't understand the significance of your blindfold, doesn't know that you're Silent. Doesn't know that he stands no chance.

As the dwarf attempts to quick-draw the heavy pistol at his hip, you burst into action, your willowy limbs a blur to Garandin's narrow, piglike eyes. You slip a pair of shockdarts from your belt, sending them whizzing towards the shopkeeper and digging into his chest. Garandin lets out a harsh groan, his stout, powerful body trying to resist the insistent current of energy coursing through his short frame.

He is unable.

As the dwarf collapses onto the floor beneath you, you stoop down to retrieve your darts and twist the bottoms, setting them to recharge-mode before stepping over him and out of the shop. Pity it had to come to that, but you have a job to do. He should be honored that he helped to equip you – after all, he's the one you're helping to protect from Calhana's scumbags.

In any event, it's high time you got out of here. You don't want Garandin waking up and sicking Sentries on you, even if it is tempting to “shop” around the place a little more.

A. Go to the Hunting Lodge and get your job on.

B. Head to Silhouette.

C. Stay in the shop.

D. Other (please specify).

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Joygirl

bumpz

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Jaegerjaquez

Oh boy!

Steal his pistol, then head to the lodge.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

A

TheGerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By TheGerk

I'm going to think that taking some free tech would be worth the risk, so C.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

A.