Avatar image for jessica_fairbanks
Jessica Fairbanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jessica Fairbanks

The crowd was going nuts; they were fixated in a circle, with the showgirls in the middle, The fans were packed in the stadium like sardines; it smelled like it too, underarms feet the whole sha-bang no one noticed it though because Jessica had just took the Microphone and began singing there #1 hit “Illustrious Heart” back and forth, the stadium rocked, it was like one of those Glorified super bowl performances. Jessica danced around the Stage with the Micro Phone in her hand while her sister Tiffany played the guitar and Vanessa Was on the drums. Just two weeks before they had won their first Grammy award for Album of the year, and now they were on tour.

THANK YOU, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A FUN TIME!!!! Jessica yelled as she joined her sisters backstage. IT’S ABOUT TIME MILEY CYRUS! Jessica looked up a bit ticked she had just been compared to Hannah Montana, but her and the other’s proceeded towards their Volkswagen minivan. While walking through the Tunnel a Fan grabbed Jessica’s hair AHHHHHHH GRRR AYYAHA B!TCH LET ME GO!!!  After prying herself loose she boarded her minivan and took off towards the hotel. HEY GUYS THAT WAS OUR BIGGEST SHOW. THERE WAS 35,000 FANS PACKED IN THAT STADIUM. Vanessa and Jessica had made the biggest mistake of their lives and let Tiffany, the sister who didn’t know how to work a mail box; drive the car. Tiffany has the van up against the guardrail, making spark shoot from the side of the car, finally the Tire gave out and the spun around, and came to a abrupt halt in the Parking lot of a seven eleven. Jessica looked up over the seat to see Tiffany holding her nose, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! Tiffany looked back and said YUCKY…I HATE THE SMELL OF GAS!! No sooner then she said it Jessica Jumped over the car seat and began choking Tiffany, Vanessa intervened and told Jess to go see if she could find someone to change the tire. Jessica got out of the car swearing some unmentionables, she glanced over at the gas pumps, and there wasn’t a person in sight, letting out a huge sigh she went into the 7 eleven .

Upon opening the door she was met by hordes of fans, she quickly began signing, arms, legs, boobs, backs, forheads, napkins, babies and even candy wrappers , losing her patience she screamed really loud, DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO CHANGE A TIRE!!!!!!!!! She forgot she had a hyper voice, she knocked all the fans towards the back wall of the 7 11, her voice completely destroyed the Store, she looked at her fans in dismay and apologized, One man spilled his steaming hot coffee on another, she gave a big cheesy grin and tried to run back to the car.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Paragon

It had been a long night. Laura was off on the other side of the world, taking care of her own superhero business, Paragon was left at home, and Brooke had just come down with a cold. Of course, it wasn't just any cold. It just so happened to be one that could break Brooke's heightened immune system, making her more of a handful than ever.

"Stupid super-genetics, making stupid super cold viruses..." Grumbled Paragon, as he walked up to the 7-11 "Swear to Godtopus, if this was Les Assasins' doing, I'm going to do a whole lot more than steal their TV and burn their couches...."

It was late, and this lonely convenience store was the only place open for miles. "Godtopus, I hope Chris Rock was right when he said Robitussin can cure anything..." he thought, picking up the last bottle of cold medicine in the store, and a cup of coffee. He made his way over to the counter and stood in line behind a bunch of teenagers, who were either dumb, drunk, stoned, or a combination of the three. Some were roughhousing in the asiles, while others thought they could be sneaky by having the first one distract the fat old man behind the counter, while the others quite obviously were stuffing items into their pockets. One of the larger idiots bumped him several times, causing him to spill some coffee on his jacket.

Paragon was about to speak up and alert the sleepy senior of the young hooligans, when his thoughts were broken by the sound of squeeling tires, and a van coming to a screeching, smoking halt in the parking lot. He was about to head out to see if the people in the van were okay, when a girl came springing out of the passenger seat with way too much energy for someone who had just been in a car accident. Apparently, she was famous, as most of the hoodlums rushed to her, in hopes of an autograph, or a kiss (He even heard one ask for something not worth repeating...). A look of frustration crossed her face, causing her to accidentally unleash a sonic scream, blowing back everyone in the store, and causing him to drop both his coffee, and the cold medicine, spilling them both. The girl gave a sheepish smile, and ran out the door, leaving the store in shambles.

This was the last straw for Paragon. Now he was without both his coffee, and a possible remedy to his daughter's illness. "I hope I wasn't this much trouble back in the day." he mumbled, as he got to his feet. He disappeared in a flash and reappeared infront of the starlet, as she was running off toward her van.

"I could help you with your tire, but Missy, you are in a butt load of trouble." he said, as he reached out to the girl to drag her back into the store to help clean up, and pay for the damage she caused.

Avatar image for jessica_fairbanks
Jessica Fairbanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jessica Fairbanks

Jessica Had almost made her Way back to the car when she was stopped by the man who she had accidentally made spill coffee on himself, she couldn’t help but look at how he towered over her, she was wearing high-heels and he still stood a good 3 feet taller than her. She looked to the left and the right, nothing but a car going through the light and a homeless man readjusting his cardboard over his body, she heard her sister call from in the car, KICK HIS ASS!  She didn’t want to fight; she was a pacifist except when it came to Tiffany. LOOK MISTER I’M HAVING A REALLY BAD NIGHT SO I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO MY HOTEL ROOM AND RELAX!

She made a motion to walk around him when she saw his arm grab her, he pulled her all the way back into the store, once they walked through the Door Jessica had enough, She first spun counter clockwise to break free of the hold, she glanced around the store and saw the fans she had just gave an autograph to and a free ride straight into the wall. They were looking at her she knew if she repeated the sonic scream the situation would imitate that of 7 mins ago.  She looked back looking for a place to put her foot, she saw the spilled coffee and a medicine, the store had a slight breeze circulating, and the room smelled like Churros and hot wings, she then glanced over at the clock it was ticking right on time, when ever her sister and her were engaged in a fight, they gave themselves 10 seconds before the assault began, as the clock continued to tick, she wiggled her hands and flexed her eye brows, Finally she came at him running; she got down low and cocked her hand back waiting for the precise moment Finally she cocked her hand back and fired a Jam right At his mid section,  With the momentum still carrying her she tried to place her left hand down which would stop her while on the floor so she could jam her right foot right into his balls, She got up off the floor in a hurry.

People were running out the doors she, managed to get around him so she’d have access to the door way, she glanced back to see her sisters outside fixing the car on their own, she almost said something to them but kept her focus on him. She grinned and said READY GIRLS!!!!!  And soon as she said it loud music could be heard, her guitar appeared in her hand as well as a drum set, after going through a metamorphosis she emerged in a very low cut mecha like outfit. With the Mecha Suit on she looked taller in size even more mature, her voice sounded like a tuner was attached to it, she aimed her glove cannons at him and said LET’S GO!!! With a loud booming sound, kinda like the surround sound in movie theaters