Jealousy (Closed RP)

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Naamah

It took The Countess a fair amount of preparation in order to track down the Demoness known as Nymphixia. The Avatar had heard through the grapevine that there was a new Princess of Nevermore, and that this Princess was Naamah Primes very own flesh and blood daughter. The Avatar whom considered herself Naamah's ultimate creation could not rest until she had proved to herself that this ideology was correct.

Her hunt was longer than she expected because she had trouble tracking the demons mental patterns, it was as if her consciousness was fighting off her psychic efforts, so instead of tracking the demons mind patterns, she tracks all whom she believes have had recent contact with the red skinned vixen. Her efforts prove to be successful as they lead her to a local watering hole.

A bar on the outskirts of some little town, what Nymphixia was doing there was anybodies guess. She cared very little in the why, or the where. She had plans of seducing the demon, and then striking her down when the moment was right... Not to kill her, no, no, that would be to dangerous. She could possibly anger her Queen Goddess, but she would beat the demoness to a pulp and leave her defeated, broken, and bloodied. At least that was the plan.

The Countess enters the barroom and sizes up her mark fairly quickly, she already knows the woman through the minds eyes of other peoples thoughts she had probed. Still she is not obvious about it as she enters the room and takes a seat on a bar stool, just a little ways down from Nymphixia. She doesn't smile at her, or wink at her, or even pretend to notice her, not yet anyways. She simply removes her leather road armor, and orders an ice cold beer.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@naamah:

The demoness and Princess of Nevermore, now in her blonde human guise, didn't seem to notice the newcomer beyond a brief glance. Putting her cigarette back to her lips and taking a long drag off of it, she simply held up two fingers to the bartender, a slim, tattooed alt girl in a skirt so short it barely even counted as underpants. Getting her drink -- a rocks-glass filled with a dim, clear liquid -- refilled, she quickly sipped from it and let out a pleased sigh. She'd been through a lot lately, including her encounter with some sort of artificial life form that had come as close as anyone yet had to actually outright killing Nymphixia. Despite surviving, ending up trapped in some sort of infernal extradimensional mirror pocket had addled her senses, leaving the demoness distant and disturbed while she collected her thoughts and shook off the trauma of what had happened.

Downing her drink once more, she slammed the glass onto the bartop and held up her hand again -- holding her liquor had never been much of a problem for Nymphixia, or "Nyx" as she called herself in this guise. She was already a liter in and barely feeling the effects.

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Naamah

@nymphixia:

The Countess smirks at the cute bartender as she walks past, before she takes a nice long gulp from her beer. The bike riding hellion as a wild look about her, as if she had just returned from some post-apocalyptic desert film-shoot. Without skipping a beat she kicks her feet up and rests her boots up on the bar-top and leans back on her stool, the legs slightly creaking beneath her. She looks at the sign on the wall that says "No smoking." chuckles, than pulls out a cigarette any damn ways. Lights it up, and takes a hardy long drag off of it, before taking yet another gulp of the refreshingly cold suds. Then she too lets out a pleased sigh.

Some of the regulars look about the bar in an attempt to see where the trail of offensive smoke was coming from, before the waitress rolls her eyes and goes to grab the cigarette from Countesses mouth with a quick hand snatch. In which the telepathic vixen had expected and quickly avoided.

"Hey... Lady. Can't you read the sign, your not supposed to smoke in here." The annoyed waitress says in a slightly aggressive tone.

"Hey... Girl... Can't you read my face... And how I don't care... One cigarette isn't going to kill anybody... I have been on the road all day, and I am enjoying the air conditioning... I'm not going anywhere. And there isn't a police station for a good fifty or sixty miles, so screw off... And... Get me another beer while your at it."

In her human form the Countess looks like a mix between a Mexican-American, and a Native-American. She has an animalistic yet exotic beauty to her, even if she looked like she could benefit taking a shower from all the road crude she has amassed.

With that the waitress backs off, and everyone stops caring about the smoke. The young bartender even quickly slightly fumbling grabs the pissed off biker chick a new bottle of beer, just like she had requested.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah:

Nyx let out a little giggle when she saw the new girl get hassled for trying to smoke in the bar, silently replying by taking a drag off of her own, then putting it out. She examined the woman for a moment, noticing, now that her attention had been drawn, that she was totally ripping off her own hell's angel biker look.

Taking a swig of her drink and setting it back down, she inhaled, turning forward now and keeping her peripheral vision on the newcomer. Already her "death-sense" was going off, and she could tell that this girl was up to no good... none at all. More than that, though, there was something wrong with the scent of her soul. Not like there was no soul at all... but like what little soul the newcomer had was hollow, "unfinished" in some way, like it had been made of paper mache and left to dry. This woman was far from human, but not demon, either -- what was she?

The demoness took another drink. Something was up. Nyx's death-sense going off wasn't as rare as one might think, but this beer-swilling biker babe wasn't just violent, she was inhuman. And when someone with those credentials came into Nyx's bar and took a seat right across from her, she had no choice but to assume there was some significance to it.

Swiveling in her chair to face the other woman more directly, the Princess of Nevermore fiddled casually with one of the straps of her tank-top, this one emblazoned with an Authority Zero cover. "Can I get you a drink?" She then gestured to the beer the woman was still nursing. "A real drink?"

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia:

"How about you came over here, and split a bottle of the good stuff with me?" The Countess says as she reaches over the bar and grabs herself two shot glasses, and her desired bottle. Casa Dragones, Tequila. "As far as buying me a drink... I would rather pay for myself... I have this thing about taking care of myself. I have absolutely no qualms, about sharing however."

The bartender is still in shock from earlier it would seem, and doesn't seem to bat an eye at the woman's behavior. "I hope you can pay for that?" Is all she says.

"Of course I can." Replies, The Countess.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah:

S'pose it couldn't hurt... though tequila was notorious for bypassing her healing factor, especially in her weakened human form. Still, she'd fought drunk before, and this woman didn't seem to mean any harm. Shifting her seat closer, she nodded, offering a pleasant smile that didn't come with teeth. "Sure thing," she said, stretching her legs out beneath her and starting to size the other woman up, trying to get a feel for her. "You can call me Nyx, by the way. Everyone does." Outside of Hell, anyway. And, well, Nevermore, where Naamah tended to call her 'pumpkin'.