"It's not who I am underneath... but what I *do*... that defines me"

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

My name is Chevie Lockhart, and It's been three years since my entire family disappeared. Those they called friends assumed them dead, the compound were they housed mutants, who needed guidance and support, was knocked down and a new school built. The only thing they left alone was mothers underground lab, the one that she gifted to @honor_girl before she and dad took us to find mothers home world.

Three years I have spent travelling the world, travelling dimensions and other planets, searching for some evidence of my parents... but every lead has lead to a dead end. It's time I went back to the beginning, back to the place I was born and raised, back to the family of people who my parents once called friends. To pick up where my mother and father started, to lift the mantle of the Redhead and don the cowl that my mother created.

I just have to find where it all began first...

No Caption Provided

"Those were my favourite boots you asswipe!" Chevie screamed and hurled the acid burned purple boot at the creatures head. "Die already won't you!!" she shoved the blade into it's neck one more time, as it's acid saliva oozed out onto the floor she managed to duck out of the way before she lost a toe. A loud hissing sound emitted from it's bilious belly and it huffed onto the ground. All air escaping from it's body, all magic dying with the creatures death, only the flesh of the human who'd been changed remained. "Ew" the teenage girl leapt away from it and scampered to the right, the body slowly began to dissolve as the acid burnt through the remaining flesh "Sh*t" the blonde exclaimed as she ducked down with an adamantium container and scooped up the flesh for study later, screwing up her face with the smell she sealed the lid and tucked it away in her bag.

Slipping on a pair of thongs she rolled up the torn edges of her jeans and straightened her jacket, zipping it up over the damaged shirt underneath. Sighing deeply as she threw away the Mars designed boots. Stepping out onto the streets of New York, she immediately blended in with the crowds, pulling her long blonde hair into a ponytail.. wondering where best she could go to get it analysed.

"One hell of a first day back on earth" she muttered as she slipped in her ear buds and nodded along to the music.

(Excuse the rather crap writing, it's been a long time.. but I wanted to get out there what the new changes were :) )

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Still got it.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_mistress_redhead_: OOHH OOOHHH OOOHH IS THIS PRIME CHEVIE!? IS SHE GONNA BE IN THE CVNU NOW!? I LOVE THAT SHE'S MR NOW! I'M EXCITED TO READ!!!

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are just fine.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Somebody lied about being rusty :P

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_mistress_redhead_: OOHH OOOHHH OOOHH IS THIS PRIME CHEVIE!? IS SHE GONNA BE IN THE CVNU NOW!? I LOVE THAT SHE'S MR NOW! I'M EXCITED TO READ!!!

YES AND YES!!!

Thank you for all the kind words guys, I really just wanted to get the message out about what she is now doing.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicely written bella :)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_mistress_redhead_: WE NEED CVNU HG AND CHEIVE TEAM UP!!!! ...even though CVnU HG wont know who she is... >_>

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey that's my quote.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Strigidae_23

Glad to see you around! Toss me a PM if you want to RP sometime.

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_mistress_redhead_: WE NEED CVNU HG AND CHEIVE TEAM UP!!!! ...even though CVnU HG wont know who she is... >_>

That's what's going to be fun!!

Though I did have that HG still got MR's lab but that can be changed :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Darkchild

OMG!!!! YES!!! MR IS BACK!!!!