@charles_hurley: Kay. Thanks, brother ^_-

I can't ^ with both eyes cause I don't have one =P

Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_retrofire_: I don't think it's all that daring to say Kingsmen was better. Was a more original and fresh product from the start. A RPG character that's got similarities to Green Lantern but is it's own thing for example would be far more interesting then another so simple lantern alt for example. The catch however which is a serious big deal is Avengers 2 could be argued as better then Avengers a big deal for a sequel. Greater then that however is the fact A2 is the tenth film in the series and Marvel is still going strong and getting more and more daring to do whatever the hell they want. Longest comic series before this in movie form was what Superman 1-4? If you said in 2000 we would see any cross over of characters we'd probably say dream on let alone even see some of these characters.

@_felino_: I kinda want to make a Ultron but I won't stop ya lol. At the moment it's a very loose thought at best anyway

<~Azra

Marte_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is becoming the new deathstroke.

Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man: it's better then some alternatives though

"Oops looks like my designer had the same robot design as yours did" that sounds leagues better then "why do you and I look a like and have similar powers to an extent and yet have no relation" :P

Charles_Hurley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charles_hurley: Kay. Thanks, brother ^_-

I can't ^ with both eyes cause I don't have one =P

Duude. You just actually have me an idea about the character!

Feel free to use Hawkeye, I'll only be using the bummy landlord pics from time to time. Also moving alt bios.

Marte_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alianette: Oh, gomenasai.

*cleans her wound* <3

@charles_hudley: Uhm... You're welcome? Nick Fury.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

James_Hawkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@_retrofire_ said:

@legacy_ said:

Using Eggsy from Kingsman for this dude. It just fits, but if anyone is using Quicksilver lemme know. I've got an idea on the back burner for that archetype atm

Kingsmen was better than Avengers 2...yeah I said it.

It kinda was (watch kingsman last night and avengers this morning) :O

I wasn't very surprised, but I liked the ending prior to the credits. Black Widow seemed so OOC

Vici_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_ said:

@_retrofire_ said:

@legacy_ said:

Using Eggsy from Kingsman for this dude. It just fits, but if anyone is using Quicksilver lemme know. I've got an idea on the back burner for that archetype atm

I wasn't very surprised, but I liked the ending prior to the credits. Black Widow seemed so OOC

Black Widow had character in the first place?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vici_aurelius said:

@legacy_ said:

@_retrofire_ said:

@legacy_ said:

Oh shit *spits drink*

ScarJo is definitely not my fav choice for her, but MCU Nat definitely comes off very internal so her being so open to Bruce and lovey dovey felt so random. It was weird. If anything I'd expect her to be more emotive to Steve.

Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: @vici_aurelius:

I always figured ScarJo was atleast chosen 50% based on well being pretty. She's a fine Nat however(not great but good enough) as a introverted spy type she does well enough. Didn't think it that out of character either.

She's not going to get with Cap <,< really deadly spy with Boy Scout hero? Though alternatively I'd continuously thought shipping would be Hawkeye and her. Part of me still thinks that even might be an angle. There best friends one has a family and is doing well, while the other felt more akin to a destructive force of nature then a hero and now has almost nothing but being beside heroes.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_: I don't think it's all that daring to say Kingsmen was better. Was a more original and fresh product from the start. A RPG character that's got similarities to Green Lantern but is it's own thing for example would be far more interesting then another so simple lantern alt for example. The catch however which is a serious big deal is Avengers 2 could be argued as better then Avengers a big deal for a sequel. Greater then that however is the fact A2 is the tenth film in the series and Marvel is still going strong and getting more and more daring to do whatever the hell they want. Longest comic series before this in movie form was what Superman 1-4? If you said in 2000 we would see any cross over of characters we'd probably say dream on let alone even see some of these characters.

@_felino_: I kinda want to make a Ultron but I won't stop ya lol. At the moment it's a very loose thought at best anyway

<~Azra

I don't mean so much in originality, I mean if they made a Kingsmen two I'd still be interested. Avengers from a non-comic fan perspective was original. But A2 just kinda fell short on the expectation front. Other than the link of infinity stones there was no real connection than that. The first was a big culmination of five or six years of films. AoU was just "Avengers: The same team but with a new challenge." The big selling point for me on the first was the fact it was the end of a long line of events. A2 just wasn't that, except in the stones and cameos, and small note of Wakanda. That was a big let down for me too, they made it seem like BP was going to have a cameo here.

@legacy_ said:

@vici_aurelius said:

@legacy_ said:

@_retrofire_ said:

@legacy_ said:

Oh shit *spits drink*

ScarJo is definitely not my fav choice for her, but MCU Nat definitely comes off very internal so her being so open to Bruce and lovey dovey felt so random. It was weird. If anything I'd expect her to be more emotive to Steve.

It was weird to see them in relationship. Forced af. I'm not saying I think it's cool that the actors called the character a slut, but you can't help point out she jumped from Clint to Steve to Hulk. She's like the team flesh light.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_: Honestly, I never noticed any romantic inclinations between Clint and Natasha outside of caring for one another. Although her having an Arrow necklace in Cap 2 could have been an allusion to a subtle romance, but to me it was just really good friends who care for one another. Unless you've got evidence that proves otherwise of course (I may have missed something). As for Steve their kiss, though cheesy, for the lack of better terms was "smart" in the sense that in diverted Brock Rumlow's attention. As for Widow and Hulk, it literally made no sense and had zero build up. So, for Fury to have said he expected something from the two due to their interaction in A1 is ridiculous considering Natasha was very much afraid of the Hulk..considering she had no manner of actually using her skills to subdue him.

In addition, Natasha doesn't come off like someone who throws herself at a man. If they wanted the hulk/black widow thing to happen this movie should have established their relationship by growing it (i.e. show widow catching herself be ooc by acting emotionally toward Banner's safety and whatnot), but like I said I feel feelings if needed should have been directed to Steve. Which in turn would work well if she were to shoot steve in the Civil War reimagining due to Ultron's lingering influence idk (I'm evil haha)

Also, to tack onto what you said. AOU felt completely separate from this entire narrative. Recovering the scepter could have been an episode of AoS for god's sake. It felt like a standalone that had no bearing and don't even get me started on my children (THE TWINS!). I wanted so much more from Pietro and Wanda...like I literally saw their whole story arc through trailers >.<

And the end credits should have been T'Challa....there was no excuse imo. Thanos felt weak...he comes off nonthreatening, because his presence was an afterthought in the scheme of things. F*ck even Thor sensing the stones through his visions seemed out of place to make Thanos seem somewhat relevant.

Kingsman is getting a sequel btw AYEEEE! *pops bottles*

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alianette: Cap trusts Nat. Their relationship was beautifully established in CAP 2. Now I'm not saying they'd have to be an item, but to me this narrative would have made sense if Nat explored these new feelings of hers through a man who's placed his trust in her completely, believes in her, and pushes her to be a damn hero. Cap is a great guy and I'm sure if he'd flattered and it'd be a learning experience for her (subplot ftw!), but it would end with her collecting herself and knowing how to compartmentalize and whatnot while also releasing herself from that damn cage. Bruce randomly showing up on his lonesome trying to escape with her was such BS.

SINCE when does the Widow run from a fight?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Fellow cap x nat shippers?!?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Is anybody using Quicksilver?

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we NOT make this an Age of Ultron discussion thread?

Lol

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medusa_merc:We have at least five threads in general discussion about that subject.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legendary_starhero: I'm using MCU Pietro for my Thunderbolt account. Trying to find the right place to introduce him atm

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_ said:

@_retrofire_: Honestly, I never noticed any romantic inclinations between Clint and Natasha outside of caring for one another. Although her having an Arrow necklace in Cap 2 could have been an allusion to a subtle romance, but to me it was just really good friends who care for one another. Unless you've got evidence that proves otherwise of course (I may have missed something). As for Steve their kiss, though cheesy, for the lack of better terms was "smart" in the sense that in diverted Brock Rumlow's attention. As for Widow and Hulk, it literally made no sense and had zero build up. So, for Fury to have said he expected something from the two due to their interaction in A1 is ridiculous considering Natasha was very much afraid of the Hulk..considering she had no manner of actually using her skills to subdue him.

In addition, Natasha doesn't come off like someone who throws herself at a man. If they wanted the hulk/black widow thing to happen this movie should have established their relationship by growing it (i.e. show widow catching herself be ooc by acting emotionally toward Banner's safety and whatnot), but like I said I feel feelings if needed should have been directed to Steve. Which in turn would work well if she were to shoot steve in the Civil War reimagining due to Ultron's lingering influence idk (I'm evil haha)

Also, to tack onto what you said. AOU felt completely separate from this entire narrative. Recovering the scepter could have been an episode of AoS for god's sake. It felt like a standalone that had no bearing and don't even get me started on my children (THE TWINS!). I wanted so much more from Pietro and Wanda...like I literally saw their whole story arc through trailers >.<

And the end credits should have been T'Challa....there was no excuse imo. Thanos felt weak...he comes off nonthreatening, because his presence was an afterthought in the scheme of things. F*ck even Thor sensing the stones through his visions seemed out of place to make Thanos seem somewhat relevant.

Kingsman is getting a sequel btw AYEEEE! *pops bottles*

I think he knew way too much about Nat to be in friend status the entire time he knew her, plus yeah, the necklace. Friends don't give friends necklaces man. In Cap 2 you gotta admit there was a lotta chemistry there in more than a couple scenes, not saying it was a relationship but it was definitely the potential for one. Call it sexual tension.

Stupid. She had five minutes where he chased her down trying to straight up rip her in half. That's whats crazy too man, it's a new age. Mom's and dad's bring their daughters to these super hero movies nowadays right with their sons and they like it. With those two's relationship their basically putting out the message that little girls should love rage monsters who might potentially hurt them..because they can literally change them with enough love...That's like the number one reason abused women stay in abusive relationships 'I thought I could change him' or 'He's only mean sometimes.' I know, I know I'm probably takin' it too seriously but I got a niece and think about this kinda shit lol.

No doubt. Nat and Cap shoulda been shipped early, mad wasted potential with the whole history of dating Peggy, a super spy, and how he might see some of her in Nat and catch feelings. I wouldn't mind seein' CA get shot >_>

Haha right? I was just dissapointed that the scepter was even in the movie. Like damn let's move forward. Three years later their still chasing the same stick? Pietro...I saw everything about him coming early. With X-men using him it was only logical shit was gonna get convoluted if they put him in the spotlight. But Wanda I was hoping for more from, and definitely wanted to see have reality warping powers, not telekinesis and mind altering. Hopefully we'll get mutants back into the MU and see an M-day event.

I feel you on that too. Hollow plot devices. The whole movie, while again don't get me wrong I thought was good, but not great, just felt like a big plot device for the infinity war movies. A1 was a destination, Infinity wars is a destination. A2 is kinda the bridge you fell asleep in the back seat on the way to the other side.

Wooooord. Eggsy's a beast.

Can we NOT make this an Age of Ultron discussion thread?

Lol

Ah come on. It's a convo that'll be over soon. It keeps your thread alive man ;)

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_: You @ed me in a post with AoU spoilers XD

At least I assume. I skipped it :P

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@_retrofire_: Y'know there was a piece about the Brutasha relationship that didn't sit well with me and you hit it right on the head. The whole BS about a woman with enough love can change a man. Damn. You're not over analyzing either. Joss Whedon is just trash. I feel asleep on the bridge cause Whedon couldn't manage to create a story that mattered, but I still enjoyed....I still enjoyed it every time an action scene happened or the Maximoffs (No reality warping pissed me off. My kids were ruined). Also, if Cap gets shot (which sounds like it may happen) I want Bucky CAP!

Pietro best show up in Inhumans. I think his actor signed a three movie contract so let it be done!

Bruh. Eggsy saving the world by throwing home girl's leg was a bit over the top, but the ending killed me xD I didin't see that coming.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By NighThunder

A couple looks I'm going to use soon

Green arrow

Karate kid

Spiderman

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking of using Ermac from Mortal Kombat as a look.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By _RetroFire_

@medusa_merc: Nah no spoilers, just analyzing stuff you could have gotten from the trailers.

@_retrofire_: Y'know there was a piece about the Brutasha relationship that didn't sit well with me and you hit it right on the head. The whole BS about a woman with enough love can change a man. Damn. You're not over analyzing either. Joss Whedon is just trash. I feel asleep on the bridge cause Whedon couldn't manage to create a story that mattered, but I still enjoyed....I still enjoyed it every time an action scene happened or the Maximoffs (No reality warping pissed me off. My kids were ruined). Also, if Cap gets shot (which sounds like it may happen) I want Bucky CAP!

Pietro best show up in Inhumans. I think his actor signed a three movie contract so let it be done!

Bruh. Eggsy saving the world by throwing home girl's leg was a bit over the top, but the ending killed me xD I didin't see that coming.

Bucky CAP is gonna happen. They didn't have him pick up CA's shield for nothin' in Cap 2. Kinda hoping they go with Sam as Cap though.

We'll see. I feel like their gonna bring the heroes back from the dead trope to movies soon, so it;s possible.

Neither did Merlin OOOOOH

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A couple looks I'm going to use soon

Green arrow

Karate kid

Spiderman

People are prolly gonna dog on you for using Green Arrow cause I've seen it happen. The other two are pretty much fair game though it seems to me.

I'm thinking of using Ermac from Mortal Kombat as a look.

Don't see anyone using him actually.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet: Might run it by with @weARElegion:

He's currently using the Ermac look, but has a tendency to drop characters. I think this one in particular might be made specifically for an RP.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Haha Probably, But i've never been one to really let any of that hinder me when i want to do something lmao. If I had been here long enough, I'd probably be the one guy to use green arrow back when Pyro was at his peak level of activity XD Plus considering no one's really using him, people will find it hard to come up with a decent reason that I actually shouldn't.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Go for it. Someone needs to take a new turn on it.

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Steals Quicksliver look <_<

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_apex: Ha! I was searching for fan art and GIFs of AoU Quicksilver to create either a New God of velocity or something, or Andres' son from the future. But then I saw Closure using the look on his Thunderbolt account and I started looking for something else. Almost used Eric from Divergent but I can't stop thinking about Lucian LeBeau LOL.

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: AoU Quicksilver was badass. The second Divergent movie jobbed Eric so bad.....damn shame.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga said:

@alexander_apex: Ha! I was searching for fan art and GIFs of AoU Quicksilver to create either a New God of velocityor something, or Andres' son from the future. But then I saw Closure using the look on his Thunderbolt account and I started looking for something else. Almost used Eric from Divergent but I can't stop thinking about Lucian LeBeau LOL.

*Eyes squint*

Jaired nemiesis/rival/ally?

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Thee_Champion

@theflashfire: Maybe, mano, we'll see ;)

@alexander_apex:I thought so too. Plus the whole look was on point. I remember when I first watched Divergent and I thought Eric was the most badass, loco mofo in that entire movie. He had a ruthless, aggressive edge that I liked. But then in Insurgent, they just threw him into the wind. I was actually hoping that they would have made him into Insurgent's main antagonist but nope, they fcked up.

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By thunderbolt
thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga said:

@alexander_apex: Ha! I was searching for fan art and GIFs of AoU Quicksilver to create either a New God of velocity or something, or Andres' son from the future. But then I saw Closure using the look on his Thunderbolt account and I started looking for something else. Almost used Eric from Divergent but I can't stop thinking about Lucian LeBeau LOL.

Low key had a similar idea (New God concept) at first for this guy. I was actually gonna pm you about it haha

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vici_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allegiance@james_hawkins@_braveheart_

So, I know you guys have all rocked the Captain America look, but I was wondering if you'd mind me using the "Bucky Cap" look for a new character. Being that they are different characters, and a little different looking, I was hoping it'd be ok. Maybe I could even tie his appearance into one of yours, as in he's somewhat imitating one of your characters.

Thoughts?

James_Hawkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vici_aurelius: I don't mind. I'm using the movie universe/militaristic look of Steve Rogers. So I'm cool with it.

Isaac_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Isaac_LeBeau

Is spider man noir being used because I am using it.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers