Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spain

Standing overlooking the sea, the warm air flowing over his lone figure atop a cliff side Cassius Knightfall hangs his head and steps forward. Walking away from the family plot thinking of the events of the last couple months and the magnitude of the weight bearing down on his soul as he begins to speak to the waves.

"Andres mi hermano, i'am sorry i wasn't there. I promised to protect the family and when the time came, i wasn't there. Caught up in my own crusade i left you and Ellie to fend for yourselves knowing that this world would bring you trouble. I have disgraced myself and dishonored your name by not being there when you needed me. My ignorance cost you your life and will never forgive myself for that. You where a better man than i and now i have lost my brother and the man who saw me as anything but some sort of monster."

Raising his right hand to the side of his face and pushing the hair from his face " You helped me suppress the worst parts of me and become a better man. For that i owe you everything and everything is what i shall pay."

Pulling a knife from his side and raising it to the palm of his hand. "I swear in your name i will avenge you. I swear it"

New York

"Kurt @pyrogram you said you had some information for me. I need 5 minutes of your time as soon as possible. I have wheels i'am setting in motion."

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nice work.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Pyrogram

@cassius_knightfall:

New York

Having hastily arrived in New York after receiving a requested meeting from the bereaved Knightfall known as Cassius, who had contacted the Gothic Knight to request information pertaining to the unforeseen death of Andres Knightfall, one of the most inspirational and intellectual mutants of his generation, and probably to have ever lived. Although the death had been a tremendous blow to Kurt, he was not family…He could only happen a guess as to what Cassius must have been feeling. Honestly not wanting to imagine the grief and pain his friend was going through.

Slowly making his way towards Cassius and planting a consoling palm upon the man’s right shoulder, Kurt sighed. "I'm sorry for your loss, Andres was a great man" taking a brief pause to respect the fallen Knightfall. He then continued, his words carrying a somber and murky feel, "The man who killed your brother...Was Charlemagne, the mutant hating Ultra-Sapien, otherwise known as Mr. LeBeau," concluding the discourse with a second weary sigh, removing his comforting palm from the man’s shoulder. Clasping both of his own palms behind of his back as ire and vengeance burned within his heart. Yet both emotions thoroughly hazed by sorrow and anguish.

Moving forwards and coming to stand beside Cassius at shoulder level, subtly turning his head to the side and curiously staring towards the lone Knightfall. “What do you now intend to do with this information?” inquisitively raising a single eyebrow, “Cassius, Charles is far too powerful and skilled for you to handle alone,” truthfully admitting, “Please do not target the man alone…You won’t win” the words pained him, Kurt had never been one to admit defeat, yet this was pure pragmatism (and something which through observation, he had learnt from Andres) knowing a frontal assault against Charles would only render Cassius, one of the last standing and foremost Knightfall’s, slain.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Kurt as usual was a model friend to Cassius as he was has to his brother, his response to the call was swift and it showed how much it mattered that he was here so fast. Kurt's presence at this time warmed the Knightfall's heart slightly underneath the cocktail of emotions that tore at him within his chest. Listening intently as Kurt spoke retaining as much of his utter despair at Andre's loss as he could. Then the name, its every syllable burning at the very center of him branding it into his memory Charlemagne LeBeau.

Cassius could feel skin tightening around his knuckles as he hands clenched up his body knowing the inevitable events to come. Taking a deep breath and removing his helmet and placing it between Kurt and himself

" You know exactly what i will do with it. You also know that even if i cant beat this man i cant let it lie. Don't ask me to deny my brothers revenge.

This man has broken my family, broken the one good thing in my whole sodding life. I cannot abide by doing nothing."

A torrent of furious energy welling up in the Knightfalls chest. Standing up Cassius began to pace.

"You have fought him correct? then you must know a weakness something that can be exploited. I need not remind you who trained you, i know you would of picked up something."

The tone of his voice portraying the coldness he intended to retain. But his illusion of any sort of calm was slipping badly.

"Somebody needs to finish it. If it means i have to die to do so then so be it"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pyrogram

@cassius_knightfall:

Cassius' words were no surprise to Kurt. What else could he have expected? Kurt would probably have done and thought the same. Gently placing his palm upon the bereaved Knightfalls nearest shoulder, the Paragon of Gothic could only sympathize with such an understandable vendetta. "Cassius, don't think I'm asking you to do nothing, I'm not saying that," Earnestly looking into the now mask-less mans enraged eyes, "But you cannot--" Yet as he spoke, Cassius broke off and started to angrily pace around the room, his words tipped with a cold vengeance, "...Attack Charles. At least, not like this..." Pointing outwards to the blatantly exasperated Knightfall, his shroud of emotional control subtly slipping from his false illusion of composure.

The Gothic Guardian's jaded black eyes cast his friend a troubled stare, "Yes, I learnt from Andres. Do you know what I learnt? Never go into battle with these emotions clouding your judgement" having picked up a few passive traits from the A-Lister, "I will not aid you if you intend to recklessly throw away your life" He closed his eyes. "I will not be responsible for your death" the Verdant knights hands were visibly shaking as he spoke, subtly attempting to fold his arms to quell the fear, anger, and frustration. "I will not help you Cassius, but I will not stop you..." having no desire to deny Cassius his rage, "But as a friend I warn you, this is a battle you cannot win alone".

The_Calm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyro's writing really gone up a few notches.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_calm: Indeed will have to raise my game lol

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome read so far. Naturally I care cause my name is in it :D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Calm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Nah man yours is dope too of course. Was just dropping Pyro's name because I noticed the improvements

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_calm: He has been solid for quite awhile i expect nothing less lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charles must have the record for the amount of people with a vendetta againt him lol

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pyrogram
Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Fights urge to say something egotistical

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram

"Look Kurt, its very simple. I will fight him. I wont be doing it today, nor likely tomorrow. But my emotions on the issue will not change and i'am not the same man as my brother. The only thing that will change between now and that day is how well prepared i'am.

Now your saying i cant win in a fair fight, fine i wont fight fair. You say my emotions will cause me to lose fine, i will lose but i will drag him through the gates of hell with me. I cannot be what i'am not and if i go into this fight trying to be anything other than what i truly am i mite as well turn the guns on myself.

The only thing that matters right here and now is i get everything you know of this man into my head. I need more than a name , how does he fight, what can i expect .The more i know the more likely i can think of something"

Sitting back down and looking at his friend a few feet away. "You know i have to do this and i wont hold you in any way responsible for what happens. But i will not have you or anybody else fight my battles unless it suits me to do so. Bringing friends and family into the firing line is the last resort."

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loled so hard right now xD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pyrogram

@cassius_knightfall: (Sorry, kinda forgot about this lol)

Letting out a short sigh, Kurt unintentionally shook his head in response to Cassius' inherent enmity towards Charles. Although understandable, it was reckless, and when fighting a man such as Charles? Thoughtless would only lead to death. "Every time I have fought Charles, so far, he has engaged me in hand-to-hand and rarely if ever, uses weapons," Recollecting their past fights, the first time being within the Yard, which ended in a stalemate.

The second time, within an LA hospital in which Kurt sustained a broken arm yet managed to fight Charles off, and the third time, in the UK, where he had lost his powers, "he is probably the best fighter I have ever fought, and going by how he defeated Andres...He's probably the best which anybody will ever fight" Humming to himself, Kurt looked back towards his sitting friend. "Normal guns are useless against Charles. His healing factor would keep him in the game. Your best bet would be to attack him from afar...Or, he has many enemies, locate some and make them your allies".

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram

Listening intently to Kurt's tactical breakdown , his encounters with his Andres's killer did not fill Cassius with much hope of a clean victory or even a dirty one. "So your telling me this guy can out fight me, out last me and possibly even out think me?. My weapons are next to useless and if he closes me down it will only be a matter of time. Ok lets think about this...." Cassius mind sparking as he tried to work a scenario in his mind in which he could utilize his own skills but cut the chances of the Knightfall killer.

"I may not be able to do any real damage with what i have now, so i up the ante. I have resources, resources that can change the tide of any battle. I need to choose the battlefield and work it to my advantages, bring everything and anything i can get my hands on and have a fail safe should it all fall to pieces."

The cogs of the crimson Knightfall's mind still whirring around as he mapped out a carefully laid plan in his mind

"I need to push this healing factor of his, the more that's working the harder it will be for him to work his own game. I have an idea. I wont bring anybody with me, but he wont know that. Set the locale, bait it and stick and move. Will pick him apart piece by piece whilst he is trying to get back together. If i cant stand the pace i bring the whole place down on top of the both of us."

"I know you think my mad and foolish for this, but i have to do this. Who else is gonna stop him ? if i do nothing i am just letting him pic and choose when to finish his work. Least by calling him out he wont be as ready as i will be, that's the only advantage i can get far as i can see."