Interrogation.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit

What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name?

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way?

What inspire you to create the alias?

Where does your character come from? Country, State, town etc.

Does your character has a family? Name them.

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going?

Honest, have he ever been evil?  to the villains have he ever been good?

What actual RPGs are mention in your character bio?

Who is your character’s nemesis? (PICK ONE!) and Why is he your nemesis?

Have your character ever been killed? Name your murderer.

A move that defines your character.  (Attack)

Any catch phrase?

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business?

Source of your power?

Describe the most shocking moment in the history of your character.  (there must be something!)

have this been done? O_o?

hope not  ^^

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell
G'bandit said:

hope not  ^^"
Yeah, its called you're bio :P
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Gambler said:
"G'bandit said:

hope not  ^^"
Yeah, its called you're bio :P"
roflol!

What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name? Izaac Masterson (Izaac is similar to my real name; Masterson...because it sounds cool :p)
What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way? The Wanderer...because travelling through time and space is his hobby.
What inspire you to create the alias? One of my favorite comic characters (Mon-El) used to be called M'Onel...apparently it meant "The one who wanders" in Martian.
Where does your character come from? Country, State, town etc. New York City.
Does your character has a family? Name them.  Mom, dad, one older brother and one younger sister. None named.
What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going? Protecting the innocent and discovering new places and recovering things that have been lost.
Honest, have he ever been evil?  to the villains have he ever been good?  He can be an @sshole at times :p
What actual RPGs are mention in your character bio? At the moment...none, but that's just because I transferred the old bio to another account.
Who is your character’s nemesis? (PICK ONE!) and Why is he your nemesis? Idk :p
Have your character ever been killed? Name your murderer. .......................
A move that defines your character.  (Attack) Summoning a tidal wave and freezing it above you? idk :p
Any catch phrase? "Here we go again..."
What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business?  Stated above.
Source of your power? Magic...plus some half-latent genes that I got planned about but not really stated.
Describe the most shocking moment in the history of your character.  (there must be something!)
Returning from the dead all different and without memory?
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By G'bandit
Gambler said:
"G'bandit said:

hope not  ^^"
damn I felt special for a couple of seconds XD
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By G'bandit

What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name? Elian Allen. Elian I'm not sure why, but Allen I name him after Tim Allen that's where I got it XD

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way?  G'bandit, Great Bandit because he stole life away from his victims. also he inspire it by the band.

What inspire you to create the alias? G'bandit was my nick in a chatroom XD

Where does your character come from? Country, State, town etc. originally Honolulu Hawaii, but he have lived in many other places.

Does your character has a family? Name them.  Parents killed, that he knows he only has a sister named Elisa Allen.

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going? At first it was just to find out who killed his parents, now is to free his soul from Evaristo.

Honest, have he ever been evil?  to the villains have he ever been good? He is neutral. that is what makes him a backstabber.

What actual RPGs are mention in your character bio? Platinumwearrior vs G'bandit/ the frontline, the infestation, G'bandit vs homicide.

Who is your character’s nemesis? (PICK ONE!) and Why is he your nemesis? Platinumwarrior was the only one who actually mark him.

Have your character ever been killed? Name your murderer. Yes! by Platinumwarrior's poison XD

A move that defines your character.  (Attack) the Gbandit youtube special XD

Any catch phrase?  Not that I recall..

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business? Chill and watch cartoons. really he does..

Source of your power? Evaristo's curse and the R.A.T toxin.

been killed by Poisoning created a phobia for him, since he never feel fatigue after so many years feeling unable to breathe spook him. so yea death by Plat's poison. 

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By The 502 Kid
G'bandit said:
"Gambler said:
"G'bandit said:

hope not  ^^"
damn I felt special for a couple of seconds XD"
lol
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
G'bandit said:
"A move that defines your character.  (Attack) the Gbandit youtube special XD"
O_o?

G'bandit said:
"Any catch phrase?  Not that I recall.. "
"Dammit Twi!!!!!!!!"
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By G'bandit
~The Wanderer~ said:
"G'bandit said:
"A move that defines your character.  (Attack) the Gbandit youtube special XD"
O_o?

G'bandit said:
"Any catch phrase?  Not that I recall.. "
"Dammit Twi!!!!!!!!""
that would be a good one XD

later people I'm out :DDDD
.Night Fire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By .Night Fire.

ok ill answer 21 questions

Roxi Sasaki I always waned to name my future daughter roxi and sasaki is her mother's last name since her dad died before she was born

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way?
Night Fire. she can created illiusions and control heat

idk it just came to me

Where does your character come from?
New york

Does your character has a family?
yes one Lady Nightmare her mother

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going?
the tormenting of others to rule the world

she has some good in her but very little

The academy is my bio

Maya Lopez just cuz she started it
and most diamonds

Have your character ever been killed?
none

A move that defines your character. 
flame thrower

Any catch phrase?
go die in a fire
{{stolen^^}}

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business? put up with the other tennagers in the vp castle

Source of your power?
self

Describe the most shocking moment in the history of your character. 
idk

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gloom

Katelyn Torres. Katelyn means "pure" I think, and I wanted Kate to have angelic properties, at first. Torres is after Callie Torres of Grey's Anatomy. XD
Gloom (duh!), because of the darkness and shadow she manipulates, and also because of the sorrow and loss she often deals with thanks to her necromancy and powers.
Um, same as previous answer, I guess.
Canada, Quebec, Montreal.
Unknown father, dead mortal mother, Death of the Endless (sort of mother).
Kate is neutral because she's too task-oriented to pick a sides. She helps spirits find peace and that's it. No saving the world nor destroying it.
Being neutral she has both good and evil moments. She's never truly been a hero or villain, though.
None at the moment. =/
At the moment, Aztek, sort of (only character I've fought so far so :P)
Not yet. We'll see.
Summoning ghosts to scare people away instead of outright attacking them.
Any catch phrase?
Not really. Sorry!
She works at Social Services and deals with a lot of orphans like herself.
Source of your power?
The presence of Death of the Endless' presence within her mother's body when she was given birth to. Sort of magic.
Describe the most shocking moment in the history of your character.
She died and was working as an Angel of Death but was brought back as a mortal in 2030.

Sherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherry

Because it's my name in real life, and I like it. :) (Actually, my real name's Sherrilyn, but most people call me Sherry.)

HER alias is Ice Princess, and although SHE rarely ever uses it, it's taken from the fact that she's the daughter of the rulers of another planet.

Like Gloom said, same answer as above. :P

Arkcit (seriously if there ever was a planet that looked like a winter wonderland all year round, I'd be packing my bags already).

Dad (Norxl), Mom (Arialle), and a daughter from the future named Ariana (<--- I LOVE that name. I swear to God, if I ever give birth to a girl, I'm going to give her that same name!).

What's with the "he's" and "him's"? ): Anyway...Sherry doesn't really have a strong motive for anything. She just wants to have fun. (Like the real life me, except RL has homework to deter her from her goals...of fun. D:)

Well, she's neutral. She's bound to be a bit of both at times. :P

None at the moment. Which reminds me, I need to open up Microsoft Word and get to work on re-writing it again. :[

FERRO VIDA! >:K THAT @#$%#$! (Jk, jk!) Um...no one, because to be her enemy would mean she has to care about you first.

You mean physically or mentally? She's been deeply wounded mentally plenty of times.

Sending ice spikes shooting up out of the ground and goring whoever gets in the way. :D

Any catch phrase?

Wellll, in a real battle my opponent wouldn't exactly give me extra time to spin out a really long, abeit clever, insult at him OR HER, would they? :P

She likes going to the movies...what a nice entertaining human thing to do. :) Oh, and she likes buying M&Ms at the snack counter and throwing them at people who talk on their cell phones in the middle of the film.

Source of your power?

It's inherited from the family. :)

Sorry to disappoint you...? xD But hey, she's still young. There's plenty of time for shocking stuff. ^^

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

- Steve Castle. Steve is my real name and Castle is after Frank Castle (The Punisher)

-  The Drifter, He does'nt feel he ever had a place.

- Dunno

- Rumored to be Scotland.

- One son in an alternate future

- To Love

- Once

- None ATM

- Kurrent, Cause he sucks :P

- Himself...He commited suicide once but came back via Regeneration

- Ripping someone limb from limb?

Any catch phrase?

- Does Drift have to choke a bitch?

- Tortures?

Source of your power?

- Darkness

- Killed himself

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Mer-Man

What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name? Francis Tucket is the name of a Character in one of Gary Paulsen's books I read back in elementary school :P

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way? Mer-Man...... in the water...... self explanatory 

What inspire you to create the alias? Laziness 

Where does your character come from? Country, State, town etc. Newfoundland, Canada

Does your character has a family? Name them.  Poseidon (father) Cryo-Wolf (Half-Brother) Dalania (biological mother)

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going? Loyalty

Honest, have he ever been evil?  to the villains have he ever been good? Nope, hero forever

What actual RPGs are mention in your character bio? None yet

Who is your character’s nemesis? (PICK ONE!) and Why is he your nemesis? Drifter, crippled my wife :P

Have your character ever been killed? Name your murderer. Nope

A move that defines your character.  (Attack) Emitting ink into the surrounding area, then sending an electrical charge through it, shocking the enemy.

Any catch phrase? What the Trench? 

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business?  Hangs out with heroes/ guards Mariana Trench

Source of your power? Birth....?

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hawk

What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name? Hawk Davidson I think (don't remember his last name.) Thought it was fitting and pretty kick ass.

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way?Hawk.

What inspire you to create the alias? NO alias....it's hard to hide the feet that you have 15 foot wings

Where does your character come from? Country, State, town etc. USA, Washington St.
Does your character has a family? Name them. Yes, Lady Mani -wife, Lee-son, Sun-daughter.

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going?Just to make the world save for his kids, both mutants.

Honest, have he ever been evil?  to the villains have he ever been good? Yes, he went crazy when his wings got destroyed.

What actual RPGs are mention in your character bio? Wanted that's all.....need to update

Who is your character’s nemesis? (PICK ONE!) and Why is he your nemesis? IDK...Lord's Angel is but that's me too.

Have your character ever been killed? Name your murderer. No, thought dead but didn't die

A move that defines your character.  (Attack) Speed and blades.

Any catch phrase? NO

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business? Rocks out in a band. Is a personal trainer.

Source of your power? Mutant

Describe the most shocking moment in the history of your character.  (there must be something!) Getting blown up by Jinx and left in the swamp to die. Crawled out of the swamp only to be upgraded by Jinx later on.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By shanana

What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name?  Sha's real name is Ziccarra Liafador, i chose the name because i needed something that sounded alien like and that was the first thing that came to mind.

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way? Sha, Shayla Lopez I, she called herself Sha because once again it was the first name she saw

What inspire you to create the alias? My little sister her name is Shayla

Where does your character come from? Country, State, town etc. planet ninjeta

Does your character has a family? Name them.  MAria,Lopez,Alexandria Lopez, Matina Lopez,king derreken Xi and tykira

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going? i couldnt even tell you

Honest, have he ever been evil?  to the villains have he ever been good? yes

What actual RPGs are mention in your character bio? none

Who is your character’s nemesis? (PICK ONE!) and Why is he your nemesis? Hayden Miles, because they orginate from the same planet, it's a classic case of best friends turned sour

Have your character ever been killed? Name your murderer. Hayden Miles

A move that defines your character.  (Attack) "the ninjan nutcrack" kicking the male opponents in the balls

Any catch phrase?  "SWEETNESS ON A STICK!"

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business?  go skating^^

Source of your power? darkness in the hearts of others

Describe the most shocking moment in the history of your character.  (there must be something!) idk, i guess being the first to die in the civil war is it

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Andferne
What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name? Andy Steven Summers

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way? Unsure but I once used Lonestar

What inspire
you to create the alias? Needed a nickname? o.0

Huntsville, Texas. Good old U.S.A. :)

Does your character has a family? Lexi wife, Vanessa daughter

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going? Protect the innocent, help those who need it and can not fight for themselves. Fight back the evil at every turn.

Honest, have he ever been evil?
  Andferne no, but he has been neutral before.

Have your character ever been killed? Yes but Mr Sinister

A move that defines your character.  Shield throwing my shield to someones midsection, then blasting it with a optic blast at the last second to change its course. The shield then goes towards their knees, while the optic blast ricochets off it and blasts towards their face.

Any catch phrase? The world still needs heroes

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business? Love his wife

Source of your power?
Mutant and super soldier serum
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Precise
Andferne said:
"A move that defines your character.  Shield throwing my shield to someones midsection, then blasting it with a optic blast at the last second to change its course. The shield then goes towards their knees, while the optic blast ricochets off it and blasts towards their face.

I'll remember that :P
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By shanana
Andferne said:
"What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name? Andy Steven Summers

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way? Unsure but I once used Lonestar

What inspire
you to create the alias? Needed a nickname?  ANDY PANDY!!!

Huntsville, Texas. Good old U.S.A. :)

Does your character has a family? Lexi wife, Vanessa daughter

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going? Protect the innocent, help those who need it and can not fight for themselves. Fight back the evil at every turn.

Honest, have he ever been evil?
  Andferne no, but he has been neutral before.

Have your character ever been killed? Yes but Mr Sinister

A move that defines your character.  Shield throwing my shield to someones midsection, then blasting it with a optic blast at the last second to change its course. The shield then goes towards their knees, while the optic blast ricochets off it and blasts towards their face.

Any catch phrase? The world still needs heroes

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business? Love his wife

Source of your power?
Mutant and super soldier serum"
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Demitri Kosokov. Because.
Warsman. He likes to kill things.
A TV show.
Mother fraggin' Russia, bastich!
Not anymore.
Not really anything. To exterminate everyone and everything.
Duh on both accounts.
Never checked in on it.
That one guy. We fought like seven times.
Yeah. That other guy that's not that one guy.
Spine-removal fatality.
Any catch phrase?
No.
Kill people.
Source of your power?
Cybernetics.
Uh.....no.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Andferne
Sha said:
What inspire you to create the alias? Needed a nickname?  ANDY PANDY!!!"
=^_^= LOL

@Precise: Maybe you'll get the chance to see it up close soon ;p
Sherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sherry
Warsman said:

^ Best answer ever. xDDD

You mean that guy who said that thing about the other guy, and then fought the guy that wasn't you? Yeah, I know that guy.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By G'bandit
Sherry said:
"Warsman said:

^ Best answer ever. xDDD

You mean that guy who said that thing about the other guy, and then fought the guy that wasn't you? Yeah, I know that guy."
yea very generic XD 

good thing that I know  he is talking about platinumwarrrior, Rider and Tenjin XD  :P
Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name?  Maya MEsha LOPEZ Maya is my cousins name

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself  SOLACE, Quantum Solace and sigmas solace

What inspire you to create the alias? idk

Where does your character come from? Country, State, town etc. Orlando Florida, Solace city

Does your character has a family? Name them. Miss LOPEZ

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going? To find her birth parents

Honest, have he ever been evil?  to the villains have he ever been good? yes

What actual RPGs are mention in your character bio? none

Who is your character’s nemesis? (PICK ONE!) and Why is he your nemesis? Zora Arrow, Nightfire

Have your character ever been killed? Name your murderer. nope

A move that defines your character.  (Attack)  suplex

Any catch phrase?  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business?  get got a donk, dancing

Source of your power?  the stars

Describe the most shocking moment in the history of your character.  (there must be something!) leading the KAS

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Light
G'bandit said:
"What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name?

Any catch phrase?

Source of your power?

hope not  ^^"
Light...chosen because of Raito :P

Light... he doesnt hide his name

Idk

New York

Trooper and Kadaj Michelle Stanford (for now) Andferne, Lexi, Vanessa Summers (in the near future)

Conquer the world

Yes

Idk

Kurrent... He thinks I killed my father, I blame him for my fathers death

No

Uh a move.... Using telekinesis to break limbs

I'll kill you.

Anything

Himself

Too many to name
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By shanana

I dont see michelle standfords name

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Light
Sha said:
"I dont see michelle standfords name"
oh yeah!
Gran Bossman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gran Bossman

What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name? Grant B. Hardy / Grant from Grant Hill, and Hardy from Jeff Hardy :D

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way? Gran Bossman, Gran because he is tall and Bossman cause he is bossy XD

What inspire you to create the alias? Bossman is because of a wrestler that was named the big boss man

Where does your character come from? Country, State, town etc. American but I don't know were from XD probably Texas XD

Does your character has a family? Name them.  Nope

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going? He is a mercenary recreated to serve the R.O.R

Honest, have he ever been evil?  to the villains have he ever been good? Neutral Blow sh!t up on both sides.

What actual RPGs are mention in your character bio? None.

Who is your character’s nemesis? (PICK ONE!) and Why is he your nemesis? None they are all dead!

Have your character ever been killed? Name your murderer. Bomb in WW2

A move that defines your character.  (Attack) Rolling thunder

Any catch phrase?  potty mouth.

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business? O_O drink, smoke and fight.

Source of your power? Himself

Describe the most shocking moment in the history of your character.  (there must be something!) Dying on ww2

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ferro Vida
G'bandit said:

Any catch phrase?

Source of your power?

hope not  ^^"
Felix Black, because I thought it sounded cool

Iron Life. Originally it was Ferro Vida, the latin version, but people had too much trouble remembering it.

I chose it because of his powers and history.

Canada, originally Fort McMurray, Alberta, but later Victoria and then Vancouver in BC.

Norbert and Anna Black (parents/deceased), Frank ("Uncle", no real relation, incarrcerated), Duncan Markez(Foster father), Rebecca Markez(Foster sister)

His purpose is to make up for everything he has done to hurt someone, and make sure no one suffers the pain that he has.

Nope (Dating a villain right now, though, so you never know)

None at this point. I haven't updated my bio in a while.

None really. The closest he has to one at this point is Starkiller. The Impersonator a little bit.

No (but that may change soon)

Hurling a barrage of needles at his enemy.

Not really.

Work in th lab, hang out at WAL HQ or at the Vine Prodigies Academy.

The metal bonded to his biology at an atomic level and his natural genius.

When he discovered that his entire life had been manipulated to make him into the perfect killing machine. (Except that he hates hurting people XD)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
Sherry said:

Because it's my name in real life, and I like it. :) (Actually, my real name's Sherrilyn, but most people call me Sherry.)

HER alias is Ice Princess, and although SHE rarely ever uses it, it's taken from the fact that she's the daughter of the rulers of another planet.

Like Gloom said, same answer as above. :P

Arkcit (seriously if there ever was a planet that looked like a winter wonderland all year round, I'd be packing my bags already).

Dad (Norxl), Mom (Arialle), and a daughter from the future named Ariana (<--- I LOVE that name. I swear to God, if I ever give birth to a girl, I'm going to give her that same name!).

What's with the "he's" and "him's"? ): Anyway...Sherry doesn't really have a strong motive for anything. She just wants to have fun. (Like the real life me, except RL has homework to deter her from her goals...of fun. D:)

Well, she's neutral. She's bound to be a bit of both at times. :P

None at the moment. Which reminds me, I need to open up Microsoft Word and get to work on re-writing it again. :[

FERRO VIDA! >:K THAT @#$%#$! (Jk, jk!) Um...no one, because to be her enemy would mean she has to care about you first.

You mean physically or mentally? She's been deeply wounded mentally plenty of times.

Sending ice spikes shooting up out of the ground and goring whoever gets in the way. :D

Any catch phrase?

Wellll, in a real battle my opponent wouldn't exactly give me extra time to spin out a really long, abeit clever, insult at him OR HER, would they? :P

She likes going to the movies...what a nice entertaining human thing to do. :) Oh, and she likes buying M&Ms at the snack counter and throwing them at people who talk on their cell phones in the middle of the film.

Source of your power?

It's inherited from the family. :)

Sorry to disappoint you...? xD But hey, she's still young. There's plenty of time for shocking stuff. ^^"
Place that looks like a winter wonderland year round? ITS CALLED NORTHERN CANADA XD
Gran Bossman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gran Bossman

Hey sherry is going to Canada I guess lol

she said it XD

Avatar image for the_wondering_spider
The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is your character’s real name? and why did you chose that name? Adam Wright Jr / I have no idea.. :P

What is your character’s alias or superhero/villain name, and why he calls himself that way? Wondering Spider/ Sammy chose it for him because she knew the Idea of having the name of the deadliest spider of the world would be of Adam's liking.

What inspire you to create the alias? I just search for the name of the deadliest spider on the world and gave it to the character XD

Where does your character come from? Country, State, town etc. Massachusetts.

Does your character has a family? Name them.  Parents live in Boston 

What is your character’s purpose, what he wants to accomplish so much that makes him keep going?  He is a soldier just like his father his purpose is to use his abilities and knowledge for the good of his country.

Honest, have he ever been evil?  to the villains have he ever been good?  Nope hero at heart

What actual RPGs are mention in your character bio? Whatever it takes :D

Who is your character’s nemesis? (PICK ONE!) and Why is he your nemesis? at the moment if I had to pick it be Veritas inc's favorite bad guy Gambler XD

Have your character ever been killed? Name your murderer. In 2030 RPG it appears that G'bandit had killed him. but not at this moment.

A move that defines your character.  (Attack) Around the world web swing.

Any catch phrase? Veritas United?

What your character do on his free time, out of the hero/ villain business? He likes... shopping? O_O?

Source of your power? Radiactive spider bite and genetically mutated DNA

meh..

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By G'bandit

that's right! you're dead!